「𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌」― [BEYNI...

By loverromann

Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏... More

❝chαrαctєrs❞
PROLOGUE.
𝐫𝐢𝐛 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟.
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.
𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐞𝐱.

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞.

749 53 1
By loverromann

a/n: super short and shitty. I'm sorry i'm tired.

"I love everything
you do
When you call
me fucking dumb
for the stupid
shit I do."

Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez.

NARRATOR's POV.
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟶 ᴀᴍ, ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ.

The tension between Beyoncé and Onika was too strong, ever since the kiss things had been awkward.

Beyoncé's friends and Rihanna noticed it, they'd been acting off all week.

And it wasn't getting better.

Onika bounced her leg up and down impatiently, waiting on Jhenè to get back from the bathroom. When she finally got back Onika zoomed out of the classroom.

But as she was running down the hallway she ran into someone, "Oh my bad." Onika said, but her eyes widened when she realized who she ran into.

'Damnit. Not now.' Beyoncé thought.

Onika scratched the back of her neck, looking around. They both walked in the opposite direction wordlessly.

Onika walked away with her heart nearly beating out of her chest, she rushed into the bathroom feeling as though it was her safe haven.

"Fuck, what the hell am I gonna do about this." Onika said rubbing her hand across her forehead.

***

Beyoncé sat in her last class of the day as she thought of nothing but Onika. She just couldn't stop thinking of her.

It was driving her insane and she would do anything to just be with her right now. But she knows it would be awkward. Ever since what happened.

The bell rang, snapping her out of her own thoughts. "Alright class see you tomorrow!" The teacher said dismissing her classroom.

Beyoncé gathered her things and got ready to leave.

She walked out the classroom on her way to the bus. She saw Onika waiting there too. She went up to her, "Hey..." Beyoncé said in a nervous tone.

She could barely even look Onika in the eye. "H-hey..." Onika stuttered. Beyoncé took a bold move and grabbed Onika's hand as their bus pulled up.

It took Onika by surprise feeling Beyoncé's warm hand in hers but she tried to act as cool as possible, even though she was screaming inside.

"Cmon let's go!" Beyoncé says as the bus doors open, pulling Onika along with her.

Beyoncé told the bus driver she was getting off at Onika's stop this time.

The bus was almost empty with just them in it as they sat next to each other, stilling holding hands and waiting for Onika's stop to come around.

The bus stopped at Onika's house and they got off.

"Cmon! Onika said as she rushed in the house stilling holding Beyoncé's hand.

"Okay okay!" Beyoncé said as she laughed.

"Hey mom! This is Beyoncé." Onika yelled as she walked in the house. "Someone's in a jolly mood." Carol, Onika's mother said.

"Hi miss Maraj!" Beyoncé said as she rushed up stairs, Onika's hand in hers.

The two rushed upstairs to Onika's room.

Carol shook her head with a smirk. "Keep it P.G up there girls!" Carol yells. "We will mama!" Onika blushed slightly as she yelled back.

That was a lie to say the least.

Onika closed the door behind her, "So what do you wanna do?" Onika asked. "I'm not sure, wanna watch something on TV?" Beyoncé asked with a shrug.

"Sure, why not." Onika said sitting down on her bed. As Onika searched for something to watch Beyoncé just stood there like a dear in head lights.

"You can come sit B." Onika said with a small giggle. Beyoncé took her shoes off before getting in her bed. They were quite distant in proximity to say the least.

Onika turned on Grey's Anatomy and sat there silently. The air was stiff, and the vibe was a little dull. Onika took a bold move, moving closer to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé bit back her smile, she could just feel Onika's good energy radiating from her. In this moment, Onika felt happy.

Truly happy when she was with this girl.

She hadn't felt this way in years.

But Onika needed to do more to be truly happy, she couldn't just be happy when she was with Beyoncé. She needed to find peace within her self and then she could truly be happy.

Carol barged into Onika's room, causing the two to jump away from each other in a hurry. "I'm heading to a friend's house. You girls be safe and keep it p.g!" Carol said, turning around to walk downstairs and leave.

A few hours later they got bored of Grey's Anatomy. Onika sat up and turned around to face Beyoncé, siting crisscrossed on bed.

"Is there anything you wanna talk about?" Beyoncé said. "I'm not sure..." Onika said. "Well, what about your little girl. Dream? That's her name right." Beyoncé asked. "Yea that's my little girl, she's three years old and has to be the best thing that has ever happened to me, and she is just a smart little girl." Onika said smiling.

The question was bit personal, and for them to only meet a few weeks ago or so they were already getting close.

"She sounds amazing." Beyoncé said smiling. It got awkwardly silent after that.

"What do you plan on doing when you get out of school? Are you gonna do like a trade or something?" Onika asked.

Beyoncé thought about it for a second, "I think I wanna be a singer, my dad is organizing a group with me and some of my friends." Beyoncé said.

Onika smiled, it seemed as though Beyoncé had big dreams, and despite her not knowing her for long, she look like she was willing to do almost anything to achieve her goals.

"What about you?" Beyoncé asked scooting closer to Onika. "I think I wanna be actor, or a rapper." Onika said laying on her back.

"That sounds nice." Beyoncé said as she grabbed her phone. "B..." Onika said turning her head towards her. "Yes Nicki?" Beyoncé said putting her phone down, giving her full and undivided attention.

Onika debated wether she should tell Beyoncé what had been heavy on her mind lately.

"I have something to tell you.." Onika said shyly.

"What is it?" Beyoncé I asked curiously.

Onika took all courage, which mind you wasn't much. She didn't even know if she should get involved in another relationship.

She didn't want to mess up her and Beyoncé's relationship in case Beyoncé didn't actually like her.

"Actually...never mind. I'll tell you later." Onika said shrugging, trying her best to seem unbothered.

"You sure? You can tell me anything." Beyoncé said, now curious as to what it was that Onika was going to tell her.

"Yea I'm sure." Onika said following with a small laugh.

Don't be mad... I know I haven't updated in a long time😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐥�...
1.5K 9 4
I risked it all but what did you do?
30.2K 1.2K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...