Unstable Love/ Twilight- Paul...

By Itz_Mamii_Brii

πŸ’œBeastieπŸ’œ More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not an update
51
52
53
54
55

10

2.9K 80 3
By Itz_Mamii_Brii

THUMP! THUMP!

Sam woke confused at the noise as did Emily.

THUMP! THUMP!

They hear it again,
"Sam, i think it's coming from Beasties room", she said as he got off the bed in a hurry. Rushing to Beasties room, he opens the door to see Beastie was not in her bed or anywhere in the room.
He frowned looking to Emily,
"Beasties not here", he said.

THUMP! THUMP!

Sam walked down the stairs to see Paul and Jared waking up groggily,
"What's going on? What the hell is that noise?" Jared asked.

"Beasties not in her room. Have you heard her come down?", Sam questioned as Paul tensed,
"What do you mean she's not here", he moved past Sam walking outside.

THUMP! THUMP!

Jared ran out running around the whole house and not a single trail of footsteps from her.
Sam growled lowly,
"Where could she be?", he mumbled to himself as they gathered around him worriedly.

THUMP! THUMP!

Paul frowned taking a step off the porch looking up on the roof and to his surprise Beastie was there on her knees banging her head against the roof.

Emily gasped,
"Oh my god. How did she get up there?", she questioned them.
Sam looked to Jared,
"Get the ladder from the shed", he ordered.

Paul slowly climbed the porch railing before swinging himself on the roof,
"Easy Paul, don't scare her", Emily says seeing Paul crawl slowly towards Beasties shivering body.

Paul watched closely as Beastie banged her head against the roof,
"Beastie", he softly calls out her name. He noticed her eyes were closed.
"Beastie", he called out to her again and tensed when her body shivered and stood up walking close to the edge of the roof.

Sam tensed as he watched knowing exactly what was gonna happen,
"Grab her Paul, NOW!"

Paul rushed forward just as Beastie took a step off the roof and pulled her back, landing on his back, grunting as he hit the roof. He held her close against his body,
"Your okay...your okay", he murmured. He gazed down to see she hadn't woken up. He gently picked her up and slowly walked back to where he climbed up from to see Sam was climbing up the ladder.
"Sam", he handed Beastie over to him.
Once Sam got a secure hold on her, he slowly climbed back down with the help of Jared who held the ladder in place.

Emily sighed in relief,
"Thank god", she rushed over to Sam's side.
They noticed her forehead had a small patch of blood from where she hit her head on the roof.
"She's freezing", Emily stated running inside to get a warm blanket.

Sam carried her over to the couch,
"How did she even get up there? I went around the whole house and I didn't find anything", Jared said confusedly.
Sam rubbed his face, the tension in his body calming.
Paul walked in,
"Is she okay?", he asked kneeling down beside her.

"We won't know until she wakes up, that is if she remembers what just happened", Sam says as they all gathered around her to make her warm.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Beastie woke with an instant migraine and her stomach was hurting like she was gonna puke. She was confused as to why she was on the living room couch and not in her bed.

"Hi hon... how are you feeling?", Emily walked in smiling softly at her.
Beastie was silent at first but shrugged,
"My head hurts", she mumbled sitting up.
Emily frowned,
"Do you remember anything of what happened last night?", she asked.
Beastie shook her head confused,
"No", she softly answered.

Emily rubbed her back,
"Well, I got breakfast ready for you. When your ready come and eat. You and Kim have a big day today", she smiled at Beastie.

Emily walked into the kitchen kissing Sams cheek,
"She doesn't remember anything", she stated seeing him nod taking a sip of his coffee,
"Good. I don't want her remembering that at all", he said. They didn't know what to do. They slept near her in case anything like that happened again. They were scared it would but she slept all the way through.

Beastie slowly walked into the kitchen seeing Jared, Paul and Sam at the table.
The group smiled at her as she sat down. Paul smiled at Beastie,
"Was sleep okay?", he asked gazing at her face.
She gave a small nod taking a sip of her juice Emily had placed in front of her.
The boys radiated heat around her and she loved the feeling.
She jumped at the sound of thunder,
"Looks like it's gonna rain today", Paul said taking a bite of his bacon.
Jared nodded,
"Guess girls day is cancelled", he stated.
Emily sat next to Sam,
"We could watch movies. Would you like that Beastie?", she asked seeing her take a sip of her juice.

"Okay", Beastie mumbled taking a bite of her pancake. Sam touched her arm,
"If the rain goes away I'm sure you and Kim could still hang out", he retorted.
Beastie nodded not wanting to speak. The voices were upset that they couldn't have fun with Kim.
She winced feeling how upset they were.
"Beastie", Sam noticed how her body stiffened and her hands balled into fists.
Paul along with Sam knew what was coming; she went to hit her head but they grabbed her hands.
She cried softly,
"Stop...don't...move....mean....MEAN", she yelled trying to hit herself.

Jared got up and went to the phone,
"I'll call Kim and see if she can come hang out here today", he said knowing that was why she was upset.

Sam spoke soothing words knowing that's all he could do for her at that moment.
Paul hated to see his imprint upset,
"Wanna see something cool?", he asked softly catching her gaze. She nodded slowly.
"Close your eyes", he said then looked to Sam giving him a nod.

Beastie closed her eyes but her body was on high alert if something bad was gonna happen.

Paul stood out in the rain phasing into his wolf on spot.
He shook his fur out slightly giving a low growl which signaled Sam that he could bring her out on the porch.

Sam pulled Beastie to her feet and walked slowly out on the porch,
"Don't be scared, okay?", he softly whispered.

Beastie heard a small whine, her eyes opened and they grew wide at what she was seeing.
A large silver wolf sat on its hind legs staring at her.
"Whoa", she softly spoke in awe at it.

"Can... can I...touch?", She asked Sam who gave her a small nod,
"Go ahead, he won't bite", he said watching her take cautious steps towards Paul's wolf form.
Beastie slowly raised her hand to its fur and jumped when it licked her face. She squealed with a soft whine,
"Gross", she wiped the saliva from her cheek.
The wolf gave her a grin. She stared into its eyes and her face scrunched in shock,
"Paul", she said out loud.

They were all shocked. The wolf whined flattening on its belly as she looked back at Sam, Jared and Emily
"It's Paul", she stated looking back at the wolf.
Sam walked up to her a bit hesitant,
"What makes you think it's Paul?", he asked gently.

Beastie shrugged nonchalantly,
"His eyes", she stated kneeling down in front of the wolf before sitting criss crossed.
"GodPa Harry... told me...legends", she said as their bodies sagged.

Jared chuckled,
"Wolfs out the bag and she likes wolves", he chuckled as Beastie nodded with a smile,
"My favorite", she mumbled scratching Paul's chin. He let out a low growl loving the feeling of his imprint not being scared of him and touching him.
In fact, she loved wolves and that made him love her more than infinity could.
Beastie giggled but frowned when Paul stood up on high alert, growling towards the road before running off.

Sam head the car as well,
"Beastie come", he said urgently as she ran, scared of what was going on. Seeing the vehicle, Beastie knew why. Charlie's car was pulling up and inside with him was Bella.
"Take her inside", he told Emily who ushered her into the safety of their home.
They had no idea what would go down.
In case something did, Beastie would be nowhere near it.
They would make sure of it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 431 14
❝You're tearing me apart because you didn't have the guts to stay.❞-- With Confidence, 2017. - In which, Embry Call suddenly leaves the person who...
158K 2.9K 35
Jade Daniels is a different girl, not many people like her. Although she doesn't really care. Jared Cameron is the kind of boy that every girl wants...
247K 7.6K 26
❝ π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢? ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . π™²πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πš‚πš πšŠπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’οΏ½...
99.9K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...