Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Oh, Boohoo, bitch!

1.3K 29 3
By kae_bae2

Enzo Romano

Watching baby girl on that pole did things to me. The way she worked that pole and shook that big round ass of hers, had me about to throw my black card up there.
But that all stopped when she got on the ground and crawled to the front, men were whistling at her and telling her to shake her ass.

She started twirling around the pole and that's when we locked eyes. I held complete anger in my eyes as she smirked and arched her back earning a lot of men to cheer. I threw back the drink that was in my hand and was about to walk up to the stage, but she grabbed a stripper's neck and kissed her.

The anger was still there, but something was starting to grow. That was so fucking sexy! The girl winked at me and I bit my lip with restraint, baby girl shook her ass a little bit more before the music stopped.
She blew a kiss to the crowd and squeezed her breast, I bit my lip and made my way towards the back so I could catch her.

-------------

Bonnie gave me the no touching rule as she gave me a lap dance and I've been bricked up since. She grabbed my head and pushed me more into her breast until I bit one.

"Ow! Bitch!" She yelled before jumping off of me, I smirked and stood up to readjust my pants.
"I didn't forgive you, Tigre, but the lap dance was nice. So let's pick a punishment, shall we?" I stated as I tapped my chin and tried to avoid making eye contact with the lingerie she had on.

"But, I didn't do anything, Enzo! I gave everybody a dance- Oh, they loved me!" she yelled as she jumped and her breast bounced up and down. The little bralette was slipping causing her boobs to fall out.

"Oops!" she sounded before fixing it, I bit my lip to the point where I was starting to taste metallic taste.

"Come here!" I demanded and she rolled her eyes before walking up to me. I grabbed her neck and smashed our lips together, she tried to pull away but I held her in place. I squeezed and slapped her ass hard causing her to yelp and whimper, she tried to pull away again, but I just slapped her ass again.

"En-Enzo, that hurt! Ow!" she yelled at me, she slapped me and I squeezed her breast with a smirk. She grabbed my ass then slapped it making me glare.

"You-you're abusive!" she yelled before running to the next room. I rolled my eyes at her actions and took a shot that was on the table then walked back out to join everyone else.

Bonnie Davis

I slammed the door shut and collapsed on the bed. I looked at the wall in front of me before sighing and grabbing my dress to put it back on.
When I put my stuff back on and fixed my makeup, I looked to see if Enzo was in the room and he wasn't.

"Yes!" I whispered out before coming out of the room, I walked over to the table of shots and downed one. The liquor burned my throat on the way down and it was a good burn, that almost made me throw up. I took another shot...and another...and another....and- Well, let's just say I built four pyramids and each held three at the bottom.
So, I drank around twenty four shots, but it's okay because ten of them were coke and pink lemonade.

"Fuck, my head hurts!" I let out while being drunk, I am still aware of my actions, but I'm clumsy. I tried to stand up and fell to the floor.

"Th-the-this r-room is a whole- rollercoaster! Y-Yay!" I yelled as I stood back up and stumbled to the door, as I was about to open the door it was pulled open and the door hit me. I fell to the floor and hit my head on the wall.

I laid on the ground staring at the moving ceiling before laughing.

"Oh my gosh! Bonnie! I am so so sorry!" Sash yelled as she tried to grab me. I laughed and tried to focus my vision, but then I did I saw Enzo and his father standing behind her.

"Ha, I-it wa-was a earthquake! I-I hit the-th-the wall like BOOM!" I stuttered while laughing. I stumbled to stand up and Enzo grabbed my face.
"Are you drunk?" he asked me as I supported myself, I looked up to see him with four heads. I laughed and tried to count them.

"Are you fucking drunk, Bonnie?!" he yelled at me as I laughed and pulled his cheeks.
"You-you hurt m-me! Yeah- yeah, you do-did...I remember!" I said while laughing and then frowned, I forced myself from him and went to hold onto his father. The anger on his face when his father supported my weight by grabbing my waist.

"Let her fucking go!" he yelled and pulled my arm, I held onto his dad while laughing.

"Tug of war! I'm the rope...pull daddy pull!" I yelled at Enzo, Sasha laughed her ass off and Enzo gave a confused look. I let go of his father and his father held his hands up in surrender.

"That was her not me, son-

"Oh, boohoo, Bitch! When you-you kissed me last no-night...that was you! I'm always the woman victim in all of your games, hmm! Well, I think- I think YES! I am! Your breath was horrible, I almost put-

"Shut the fuck up!" Enzo yelled before letting me fall to the ground and grabbing his father.

"Enzo, she's lying, I never-

"Smettila, mentire, puttana! Mi ha detto prima, avevo solo bisogno di te per parlare con Ivan... ora sei un peso morto!" Enzo yelled before punching him. The rings that were on Enzo's fingers dug into his father's skin, leaving
hopefully permanent scars.

(Translation: Stop, lying, bitch! She told me earlier, I just needed you around to talk with Ivan...you're dead weight now!)

"Sìì! Posso aiutarlo a uccidere-

"No, Sasha portala in quella stanza e ordina a un fottuto cameriere di portarmi da bere, per l'amor del cazzo!" Enzo yelled while interrupting me.

(Translation: No, Sasha take her to that room and order a fucking waiter to bring me a drink, for fuck's sake!)

"Dannazione, papà sfoga la rabbia su di me... Oh, per me intendo questo puss-

(Translation: Damn, daddy take that anger out on me...Oh, by me I mean this puss-)

"Bonnie...don't start!" he yelled at me, I bit the tip of my finger while winking at him.
"Anything for you, daddy! Come in me- I mean come with me!" I corrected with a smirk on my face. He hesitated before grabbing his father's leg and walking out the room.

"Rimetti questa puttana nel magazzino!" I heard Enzo yell as the door slammed.

"Come on, Bon... let's sit down," Sasha said as she forced me onto the couch, I bit my lip and stared at her. I leaned forward and kissed her lips and she pushed me back.

"Dang, I thought my-my hot kisses were-w-was powerful enough to knock you unconscious like Ricky's!" I yelled as I folded my arms. I was trying to make her pass out because in "H2O" Ricky did it to Zane.

(iykyk 😉)

"Let me guess "H2O"-

"Am I that easy to read?" I asked as I started rubbing my stomach, she laughed then nodded. I frowned and continued to rub my stomach.

"What's wrong-

"Go get Enzo, I feel like I'm going to be sick!" I cried out as I fell to the floor. She handed me a small bucket and I shook my head
"I'm not the-throwing up until Enzo holds my hair back!"I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"I'll go get him...stay put!" she told me before leaving.
"Самый большой ребенок в пьяном виде ... блять!" She yelled through the door. I laughed then smirked while standing up to walk out of the room, but I then heard Enzo's voice.

(Translation: The biggest baby when drunk... fuck!"

"That was fast!" I whispered before running back towards the couch and acting as if I have to throw up, I do but it's not strong...my stomach just hurts. Enzo came into the room and shut the door.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked as he stood over me, I shook my head and reached up so he could grab me. He chuckled and picked me up like a child and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm...I'm ready to go!" I pouted as he sat on the couch with me, I rubbed my eyes and he moved my hands from my face.
"We'll leave in a little bit, amore...I need to finish the transaction that is happening underneath the clu- THE TUB! The transaction that's underneath...the tub." he corrected, I gave him a weird look before shrugging and laying on his shoulder, but he pushed my head away.

"I have to finish the business arrangement, tigre... Your stomach doesn't hurt anymore because if it was you would have thrown up." he said before moving me off of him. I grabbed his arm as he was about to stand up.

"Please! B-

"No, amore! I have to finish, I'll be back-

"You don't love me?" I asked in a baby voice while frowning and making tears come from my eyes. He threw his suit jacket to the ground then sat close to me and cupped my face to wipe the tears with his thumb.

"I do, I do, neonata! I do love you, I just need to finish-

"Yeah, because the j-job is more important-

"Don't do that! You know I love you more than anything in this gotdamn world!" he yelled, I nodded and sniffed.
"I love you so much, baby, so much!" he stated as he caressed his thumb over my nipple. I bit my lip and nodded, continuously.
"Do you understand that Tigre?" he asked and I nodded again, he smiled and kissed my lips.

"I'll be right back, baby! Just wa-

I stood up, abruptly and gasped out loud.

"You're trying to manipulate me!" I yelled at him and threw a pillow at him, he shrugged and ran out of the room. I ran towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Enzo, You son of a bitch! Let me out!" I yelled while banging on the door. I threw my heel at it and stomped back to the couch.

"That useless piece of shit, I swear I-

^^^***^^^

I woke up to me flying halfway up from the car hitting a bump, I hit my head and groaned.

"Are you okay, grande?" Antonio asked me, I nodded and rubbed my head, which I hit on the door.
"Good!" he said before hitting me in the head on the sore part.
"Oh, I'm going to kill you!" I yelled before jumping onto him and punching him, I felt huge, muscular arms wrap around me and force me into their lap to keep me still.

"Why do you always have to fight with her?" Sasha asked, damn she just got here and she already knows how Antonio messes with me.
"Because...I can." Antonio replied, Sash threw her head back, but then I looked over at Lexi who hasn't taken her eyes off of Sasha since I awoke.

"Umm...am I missing some-

Enzo covered my mouth and shook his head.

"Don't!" he warned into my ear and I rolled my eyes. I let go and I folded my arms, I hope this has something to do with Antonio because I am ready to start a fight.

"So, Lexi... what's your problem with Sasha?"

"Bonnie!" Enzo yelled at me, he pinched my butt, slightly and I pulled away from him. Lexi adjusted some and Sasha glared at me then at Enzo.

"Oh, is this because Antonio slept with-

"Bonnie- wait...who did he sleep with-

"Enzo, no!" Lexi and Sasha both shouted and I looked at Enzo as he stared at me. We smirked and both shrugged.

"Shall we?" I whispered to him and he nodded, I laid back on Enzo and crossed my legs.

"So, who's first...under Integration of Capo...of course, meaning if you don't answer it's dis-

"I slept with them both, okay!" Antonio let out. Sasha's eyes bulged from her head and Enzo sat up some and smirked.

"Wait, so you fucked both of them knowing that they hate each other?" Enzo asked with a proud smirk on his face, I hit his shoulder and rolled my eyes.

"Why do they hate each other...I'm confused-

"Sasha's father killed Lexi's and Lexi blames, Sasha. My father and Sasha's father were best friends so Lexi never had a chance to kill them." Enzo said and I did the "oh!" face but wait.

"Oh, you all are way off!" I let out while moving off of Enzo's lap. They all looked at me.

"How so...please I would love to hear what miss. Anna-

"Antonio, shut up! Now, this is what really happened."

"Enzo's father only got close to Sasha's father to kill him-

"What!" Enzo and Sasha yelled out.

"Shh, I'm not finished, Fransisco told me he killed your father and tried to marry you off with Enzo for power. That's why Lexi couldn't kill your father because Fransisco already had the plan in order. Now, Lexi if your father died by Sasha's and there was nothing he did wrong...that's on Enzo's father too, because your father worked for Enzo's but he wasn't very good at the computer stuff, was he? You told me he wasn't good and how Enzo's father loved your skills, so he had to have ordered Sasha's father to kill him so Francisco can have you without Enzo being upset that his best friend's father was killed by his. WOW, I'm good!" I let out,

The car was silent, I looked around to see everyone staring at me with hate and surprise. Lexi and Sasha then looked at Enzo and he gulped.

"Okay, mine! Back off!" I said as I sat back onto his lap and held up my finger.

"Now, Antonio, I fixed that and everything is out into the air...would you like to tell everyone how you bent Lexi over?" I asked and he spat out his drink, Enzo pinched me harder on the butt and I hit him.

"I mean, I can't get the visual out of my head-

"Would you like to tell Enzo that you killed his pet spider and fed it to his snake who you then kill with your gun?" he questioned and I gulped. Enzo's hand tightened around my thigh and I jumped off of him.

"You killed my pets!" Enzo yelled at me and I smiled a nervous smile.
"In my defense, they were going to die anyway because Lexi poured bleach into their water bowls!" I yelled out and Lexi gasped.

"Bitch, you said you wouldn't tell!" she yelled before throwing her purse at me, I threw it back and Antonio threw his shoe at me. I tried to throw it back, but it hit Sasha and she just full-on jumped on me.

"Don't jump on her!" Lexi yelled before also jumping in.

"Don't you jump my sister!" Antonio yelled before acting like he was putting his hair into a ponytail and then jumped in also. We were rolling around on the ground of the limo.

"Get your to foot out of my mouth!" Lexi yelled as Antonio's foot went into her mouth, Enzo tried to break us up, but he just gave up and sat on the other side of the limo with his Scotch.

"You bitch!" I yelled and threw a shoe at Enzo's glass that was in his hand...it was an accident!

Everybody stopped and look at the angry 6'4 giant making his way towards us.
Enzo pushed Antonio to his originated spot and did the same to Lexi and Sasha. He grabbed my leg and dragged me towards the end of the limo, just in fucking time, the limo stopped, and when I say I ran out of the car...I mean I jumped out of the car, army rolled into the house, and ran up the stairs.

"Bonnie!" Enzo yelled as he reached for me as I ran down the hall, he was right behind me, but when I reached for the room door and tried to run to the closet he finally grabbed me.
"Enzo, no!" I yelled as he threw me onto the bed and loosened his cufflinks.

"I haven't done anything yet!" he stated, he crawled onto the bed, and just when I was about to scramble away, he choked me. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and bit his.

"Can I just say how beautiful you are...and the way you were working the pole...mmm!" He states as he seemed to be remembering. I bit my lip and shifted under him, because my legs were wrapped around his waist and I took the lingerie off, so I'm fully naked underneath the dress.

"Thank you, amore and you looked delicious yourself, but I am not having sex with you tonight because my head is killing me from all the drinking and fighting," I complained and he nodded.

"So, tomorrow?" he asked and I laughed.

"Enzo, no! You said no more sex remember and I want to go on a date before we have sex again." I state while looking up at him with fondness. He bit his lip then let go of me, he sat in front of me and I sat up as well.

"A date?" he asked while looking at me and propping his head up with his hands. I nodded and moved his hair out of his face, he smiles and nodded as well.

"Baby, we can go on a date tomorrow after I meet with Joler Miles." He said, I nodded without caring to ask him who the hell is Joler Miles.

"Okay, oh and I change my mind...no sex until marriage." I said, and before I could stand up he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Now, you and I both know it's a little too late for that." he said as he bit his lip, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck to straddle his lap.

"Enzo, that's...that's not funny! I would have waited, but I fell for you and-

"And what? It's too late for that, I'll go on a date with you and I'll marry you when we're both ready....then I'll get you pregnant." he said, but whispered the last part.

"Wow, sir you are talking in the far far future," I said, then decided that I was bored and then bit his shoulder.

"What the fuck!" he yelled then pushed my head away, I shrugged and he looked at me like I was crazy.
"I'm just expressing my love, love." I said then kissed his nose.

"So we're not really going to wait till marriage, right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, yes we are!" I said then pecked his lips.

"Then marry me, right now and we can fuck right here on this bed-

"That's not how it works!" I complained and fell back, he pulled me back into him while he smirked.

"I'm joking, amore...if you want to wait, we'll wait, but just know there is no purpose in waiting, because I have already tasted, fucked, and sucked on every part of your body, amore." he stated, I pushed his chest then kissed him.

"You're lying, you're not going to let me wait are you?" I asked him and he laughed.
"I am, amore!" he said and tucked my hair behind my ear. He licked my nipple through my dress and I bit my lip, he connected eyes with me and I groaned in annoyance.
"Damn, I'm not going to last!" I let out, he laughed and brought me into a hug.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you to figure that one out on your own," he said and I slapped his back and pulled away.
"I could wait if I wanted to, bitch!" I yelled at him, but before he could say anything I heard someone yell.

"No, you won't be able to wait, Bitch! Whatever you are talking about just know she is an  impatient bitch!" Antonio yelled and Enzo laughed.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"Stop laughing!" I demanded and Enzo stopped.

"Okay, so since we are waiting till marriage, I think we should sleep in separate beds...to you know-

"What are you talking about, I'm not waiting! I change my mind!" I yelled and he started laughing, but I'm deadass. I stared at him as he laughed then my eyes started roaming down to see his abs through his dress shirt.

"Baby, take this off, please." I asked him as I pulled on his shirt. He didn't ask any questiones he just started unbuttoning them while never breaking eye contact. When he finally took it off, I smiled and pushed him back.

"You're eager!" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. He placed his hands on my waist as my hands explored his chest and traced over his snake tattoo. He was rubbing his hands up and down in my side, until he gripped the sides of my dress and just pulled it over my head.

"Enzo!" I warned but he just smirked and started playing with my breast as well.
"Fuck, Enzo, no!" I told him and then jumped off of him. He sat up, abruptly with a confused look.
"You're on hard and we know what that'll lead to." I said and he smirked then nodded.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to get him all excited tonight because then we'll never sleep." he said and I nodded and covered myself with his shirt, after looking at the hickeys and scars that were on my body.

"Are you showering with me?" I asked him and he nodded, He came towards me and snatched the shirt away from me.

"Don't you ever cover yourself up with me...I don't like it," he stated and I pouted then hugged him.
"Your body is so fucking beautiful, amore! You don't know what you do to me." he stated while biting his lip, I kissed him, passionately then pulled away while biting his lip.

"I fucking love your body as well...with this huge-

"Okay! That took a turn!" he said before tossing me over his shoulder.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Merry Christmas! 🎁

Hehehe, editing this and realizing it's no longer Christmas, it's July!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.8K 28
"Please don't do this!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. That only made me receive a slap to my face. He hit me hard and I could taste the blood in...
8.2K 133 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
172K 3.6K 65
Kidnapped and taken to an assassin's training camp leads to Roxie having sell her soul to the devil to save someone close to her. She then became a...
311K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...