Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

Oleh ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... Lebih Banyak

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽

1.4K 35 18
Oleh ForAMillennium_

Lin Jiao, who was about to faint, almost vomited blood when she heard Yang Qimo's words. Holding onto her last hope, she turned to Yang Qimo and said, "Trust me. It must be because my mom and dad wanted me to go to City A that Min Lisa asked you to find me. You'd better think it over before making a decision."

Yang Qimo raised an eyebrow as he took out his cell phone and pretended to think carefully, following which he looked at Mei Aiyuan and asked, "Shall I call her to confirm this?"

Mei Aiyuan chuckled and said, "That's not necessary. If Min Lisa wants to see this woman, she definitely won't want to see this woman appear in front of her intact. This woman called Min Lisa in front of us just now and Min Lisa told her if she dared harass her mother again, she would have her beaten up."

Yang Qimo put the phone away and said, "I've thought it over and decided not to bother her." Then he signaled Ah Da to continue. "Go on. Don't care about me."

Lin Jiao almost vomited blood. How could there be such a person? D*mn it!

Mei Aiyuan nodded at Yang Qimo and glanced at Ah Da, who hesitantly went up and slapped Lin Jiao twice. While beating her, he tried to hypnotize himself: She isn't a woman. She isn't a woman. I'm just a bouncer and this woman beat my boss, so I'm just taking my boss' order and teaching this woman a lesson...

Lin Jiao's face was immediately beaten swollen. As the ladies saw this, they all stepped back in fear. Yang Qimo didn't feel comfortable when he saw this, so he hurriedly stood up and said, "Well, Mrs. Chen, I think that's enough. Look, if you keep beating her like this, she will have to be sent to the hospital. Although our miss wants to see this woman, she doesn't want to pay for her medical fee, which will affect her mood. Mrs. Chen, please give me face and ask your men to stop beating her."

Mei Aiyuan's hand had been treated. Hearing Yang Qimo's words, she looked up at Lin Jiao only to see her face was swollen and she couldn't even speak, so she signaled Ah Da to stop. Ah Da looked at his reddish hands and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. God, finally he could stop! His hands had already gone numb!

Lin Jiao looked up at Mei Aiyuan, a gleam of hatred flickering across her eyes, then she turned to Yang Qimo, who looked casually at her, and struggled to open her mouth. She said feebly, "You, I... remember... you... Wait... I... will take... revenge on... you!"

Yang Qimo shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Do you have the ability to take revenge? Don't boast here, or else you'll have to experience some face-slapping again, and that'll be very painful."

Lin Jiao glared at Yang Qimo fiercely, thinking: The pain you've inflicted on me will be paid back to you thousand folds. Min Lisa, I'll let you know the consequences of offending me!

Why didn't Tzuyu step on you to death but let you poke us in the eye now and bring me into such a miserable situation?!

Yang Qimo didn't care for what was in Lin Jiao's mind as he idly sent a message to Taehyung, asking them where he was. Soon he received a message. He raised an eyebrow, put away his cellphone and stood up. Just then, a group of people in suits and ties appeared at the entrance of the casino. The man walking in front was in casual wear and looked handsome and imposing.

Seeing them, Yang Qimo walked over quickly and gave a respectful greeting. "Hello, Mr. Min Jimin. Hello, Mr. Min Taehyung."

Jimin and Taehyung nodded at Yang Qimo. Taehyung looked at Yang Qimo and said, "President Yang, sorry for troubling you. Where is that woman?

Yang Qimo hesitantly looked at them and said softly, "Well, something unexpected has happened to her."

Jimin's face sank and his aura immediately changed. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and asked, "What happened?"

"Min..." Just then, a feeble voice came from the corner...

Taehyung followed the source of the voice, only to see a woman whose face was all black and blue and her hand bandaged. He recognized the woman as Lin Jiao almost at first glance because he had seen her twice before. He had a very bad impression on this woman, so he recognized at a single glance. He whistled. "This is what you meant by 'something unexpected'?"

He didn't sound angry at all, but sounded quite delighted instead.

Yang Qimo raised his eyebrows and nodded slightly. "This Lin Jiao murdered Mrs. Chen's sister three years ago and now owes gambling debts in Mrs. Chen's casino. I can't stop Mrs. Chen from avenging her sister by battering this woman's face and cutting off her finger. If you think I didn't do my job right, just blame me."

Jimin looked at Lin Jiao whose face was all swollen, tutted and shook his head. "You're not to blame. We shouldn't stop Mrs. Chen from taking her revenge." Then he looked the ladies and asked, "May I ask who Mrs. Chen is?"

Mei Aiyuan stood out and looked at them calmly, answering, "I'm Mei Aiyuan. I'm very pleased to meet you."

Taehyung smiled as he walked over to Mei Aiyuan and held out his hand. "Hello, Mrs. Chen, I'm sorry to have troubled you. I hope you don't mind." Then he laughed and continued, "My sister really hates those people continuing to harass my aunt, so she asked us to take the troublemaker to her, as she wanted to personally deal with her. We never reject any request of our sister, so we can't let her escape. I just didn't expect you hated this woman, too..."

After a pause, he asked, "Mrs. Chen, do you still need to use this person? If not, can we take her with us?"

Mrs. Chen hadn't expected Taehyung to look so... dandiacal. She nodded blankly and replied, "You can take her away. I've taken my revenge just now. Please give my best regards to Miss Min Lisa and tell her to be careful of this woman. She is very insidious. Maybe it was this woman who sent Miss Min to that poor countryside in City W."

Standing at the side, Jimin narrowed his eyes as he looked at Mrs. Chen and asked seriously, "Why do you say that, Mrs. Chen?"

Seeing both Jimin and Taehyung become serious, Mrs. Chen said, "Because this woman accidentally spilled the beans just now. She seems to be well-informed of the place where Miss Min grew up and even knows what kind of environment she used to live in."

Jimin narrowed his eyes and exchanged a glance with Taehyung. It seemed that Lili's suspicion was not wrong at all. Perhaps all of this was a conspiracy that had started decades ago! Although they didn't know how it began, there were obviously two uncovered conspiracies-Lin Jiwon being stolen away forty years ago and Min Tzuyu and Min Lisa being swapped over twenty years ago.

Thinking of this, Taehyung unconsciously took out his cellphone and dialed Lalisa's number. Lalisa had just taken a shower when she received the phone call. She held the phone and went to the balcony to answer. "Taehyung, did you arrive there?"

Taehyung grunted in response and while looking at Lin Jiao, he said, "But Lin Jiao seemed to have offended someone and was beaten up. How should we deal with this?"

Lalisa raised an eyebrow. She had guessed Lin Jiao might offend others, but she didn't expect her to end up being beaten at this time. She raised her eyebrows as she sat on the chair in the balcony, looked up at the pitch-black sky and said solemnly, "It doesn't matter. Just bring her to me alive. I only want to ask her some questions. Never mind the rest."

She didn't want her brother to offend anyone just for bringing this Lin Jiao to her.

Taehyung had seen Jimin looking at him and knew he wanted to listen to the phone call as well, so he turned on the speakerphone, following which every word Lisa said was heard by everyone present.

When Mei Aiyuan heard Lalisa's words, she almost decided to go to City A with Taehyung and meet Lisa. She wanted to see what kind of person Min Lisa was really like. She truly liked the way she treated her enemies-never showing any mercy to them!

When Lin Jiao heard Lalisa's words, she immediately struggled up and screamed, ignoring the pain on her face. "Min Lisa, little b*tch, get your mom to answer the phone. Get my mother to answer the phone! Hurry up!"

Hearing Lin Jiao's scream, Lalisa held the phone away from her ears in disgust and replied coldly, "Who do you think you are? Why should I do as you ask?"

On this side, when Taehyung heard Lalisa's words, he looked up at Mei Aiyuan, who nodded and turned to order Ah Da to clear the site, following which she turned to look at the three ladies who were listening in astonishment and said with a smile, "Excuse me, ladies. The debt you owe me today will be canceled. We have a small matter to deal with right now, so please go back. Let's continue tomorrow."

The three ladies had heard many secrets today. They knew if they continued to stay here, they might be killed to keep their mouth shut, so when Mei Aiyuan asked them to leave, they picked up their bags and left the casino in a hurry.

Because of what happened in the casino today, the other gamblers were no longer in the mood for gambling, so when Ah Da asked them to leave, they left quickly.

Jimin took a look at the people he brought with him, raised his eyebrows and said, "Go tell those people to keep their mouth shut about what they saw here today."

As soon as he finished, the group of men in suits and ties immediately dispersed.

Seeing those people disperse in such an orderly manner, Mei Aiyuan looked at her own bouncers and sighed. Their men were in black suits and her bouncers were in blacks suit too, but why did their men look so professional while hers were like a bunch of gangsters?

After the crowd was cleared away, Taehyung turned on the speakerphone again, and Lalisa's words came from the phone again. "Lin Jiao, I'd like to remind you-'Bitch' should be used for people like you, as we aren't qualified for this kind of word."

Taehyung took a look at Mei Aiyuan and said into the phone, "Here is Mrs. Chen. She's the one who Lin Jiao offended. She said Lin Jiao spilled the beans just now and seemed to be very familiar with the place where you had been living since childhood. It was probably her who swapped you and Min Tzuyu."

Mei Aiyuan looked at Taehyung in surprise. She didn't expect that Taehyung would tell Lisa this information without any warning, as if he thought Lisa wouldn't care about it!

Taehyung knew that the present Min Lisa was not the real Min Lisa. She did all this just to avenge the real Min Lisa, which was why he would tell her all the things about Min Lisa and let her deal with them.

Lalisa kept silent for quite a while before she said, "It's just as I guessed. My mom isn't Tao Yan's daughter, which explains why Tao Yan would have treated her like that. After Lin Jiao gave birth to her own child, they swapped me with that child and made her the beloved daughter of the Min Family in my place. For all those years, she had been enjoying the life of a princess in the Min Family..." She paused and coldly finished, "But it has been twenty-three years and all this must come to an end!"

Lin Jiao was so shocked by her words that she was speechless. How could Min Lisa, a girl who grew up in a poor countryside, know about these things?!

Mei Aiyuan, however, covered her mouth with her hands when she heard this. No wonder Lin Jiao's parents seemed to strangely favor her over her sister. She had been wondering why. It turned out that the famous President Lin was actually not her parents' daughter!

"Nonsense! You're talking nonsense!" Lin Jiao growled. "Min Lisa, you're bullshitting. Jiwon is my mother's daughter, but my mother doesn't like her, so she lived like a slave! You and Tzuyu were mixed up because you were unlucky. It has nothing to do with me or Jinning!"

"Really?" Lalisa sneered. "Can a paternity test be faked? Lin Jiao, I've warned you not to mess with me, but your family members just didn't take my words seriously. Your mother pushed my mom down the stairs and you called my mom to ask for money. Do you really think she's easy to bully?"

Lin Jiao didn't feel guilty at hearing that Jiwon was pushed downstairs by Tao Yan. She laughed with glee instead. "Haha, that just serves her right! That's her retribution for abandoning Tzuyu for you, b*tch!"

When Lalisa heard Lin Jiao's words, her face immediately turned cold and she said in a cold voice, "Oh, really? Then let's see what retribution you'll get. See? You and your family are getting retribution on the same day."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows when he heard this, but he didn't speak. He pulled up a chair and sat down. Seeing Lin Jiao's ferocious face, he curled his lips and put his cellphone on the table.

A gleam of curiosity flickered across Mei Aiyuan's eyes. What retribution? She looked at Lin Jiao. Was she referring to Lin Jiao being beaten up by her?

What Lalisa spoke next proved that Mei Aiyuan had underestimated Lin Jiao's family members. Lalisa said, "Do you know that Min Tzuyu was arrested today for attempted murder and intentional injury? Do you know why? Because the last time she admitted that she stepped on my artery and almost killed me. I had to stay in the hospital for a month because of what she did. And today she bribed someone to put broken glass fragments at the set where I was shooting a TV commercial and got me injured. This is the crime of intentional injury, so she was arrested. You know that in City A, without the support of the Liu Family and the Min Family, Min Tzuyu is nothing, so it's easy for me to have her arrested. This is Min Tzuyu's retribution."

"By the way, your parents, who have been protecting you, were also arrested for attempted murder," Lalisa sneered. "Who else can protect you now?"

Mei Aiyuan looked in disbelief at the cellphone placed on the table by Taehyung. Did she just hear a shocking secret and witness a little detective threatening the defendant?

Lin Jiao's heart jerked sharply at Lalisa's words. "What do you mean?" she yelled.

But the reply she got was was only a busy tone. Seeing that Lalisa had hung up the phone, Taehyung stood up casually and straightened up his clothes before turning to look at Mei Aiyuan and thanking her. "Thank you, Mrs. Chen. I'll be taking this woman with me now."

Mei Aiyuan was still shocked by Lalisa's words from just a moment ago. Hearing Taehyung thank her, she nodded and murmured, "You're welcome. If Miss Min needs any help, please let me know."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, while Taehyung also looked at Mei Aiyuan doubtfully. Mei Aiyuan smiled and said softly, "If Miss Min finds out what happened to her that year and wants to bring this woman to court, I can take the stand to testify."

Taehyung, Jimin and even Yang Qimo all looked surprised. With her current social status, Mei Aiyuan could live at ease in City W without adapting to anyone's temper or giving anyone face, yet now she offered to help testify in court? Mei Aiyuan knew what they were thinking when she saw their looks. She smiled and said, "I appreciate Miss Min a lot. Besides, she's my daughter's classmate and her idol, so I'd like to do Miss Min this little favor."

Taehyung nodded and thanked her. "Then I'd like to thank Mrs. Chen on behalf of my sister. We'll be taking the woman with us now."

Lin Jiao looked at Taehyung and asked coldly, "What did Min Lisa mean by her words? Why was Tzuyu arrested? No, how could my mother be arrested by the police?! How dare you do that to my mother?"

Taehyung glanced at Lin Jiao, who was still unrepentant even now, and replied impatiently, "You'll find out when you get to City A. Now just shut up and follow us."

They couldn't travel by plane, as Lin Jiao was injured, so the two brothers decided to drive back to City A overnight.

After hanging up the call, Lalisa had summoned 008.

[System: My night owl little princess, may I ask why you summoned me?]

Lalisa had become used to 008's strange ways of addressing her. She merely asked, "Who are my mother's parents?"

008: "How would I know that? I'm not the gynecologist who attended to your mother in birth."

Lalisa could almost imagine 008 curling his lips when he said this. She frowned and continued to ask, "Aren't you an omnipotent system? You don't even know this?!"

"I'm not a prying system. I'm a decent system, okay? Don't take me as a voyeur!"

Lalisa was speechless. She curled her lips and said, "Okay, Okay. Then let me ask you, is Tzuyu Lin Jiao's daughter?"

008: "Well, isn't this what you're looking into now? You'll find out about the truth as long as you carry out a paternity test with Lin Jiao and Min Tzuyu's blood. Why are you asking me?"

Lalisa got angry. "I want to find out earlier, alright? Then I'll be a lot surer when I see that Lin Jiao tomorrow! Don't you know that the most important thing about negotiation is to know your opponent well? Besides, if Lin Jiao really had something to do with the child swapping case, it won't be an accident but a crime!"

008 fell into silence. Lalisa frowned and waited for 008's reply. It was a long time before 008 answered. "According to the information, Lin Jiao, who disappeared for more than a year twenty-three ago, was really in City W during that period."

Lalisa frowned and asked seriously, "You mean Min Tzuyu and I were swapped twenty-three years ago by Lin Jiao?"

[System: No more information. The rest will be left to the host Kwon Lalisa to complete independently. Cheer up, detective little princess!]

Lalisa leaned her palm against her brow and was completely speechless. Where on earth had she found this stupid system?

Well, it seemed that she didn't find the system but the system found her.

Okay, she read novels sometimes. In all the system novels, it seemed that only male protagonists could get satisfactory systems, while the systems for females were all traps!

Lalisa got up while comforting herself and took a stretch. She was then about to go to bed when suddenly, her eyes widened and she stared outside the courtyard. A Porsche Cayenne was parked outside and a man who she couldn't be more familiar with was leaning against the car and looking at her.

Lalisa immediately turned and ran outside. By the time she ran downstairs, Jungkook was already waiting for her at the door. She looked at him in surprise and asked softly, "Why are you here?"

Jungkook pulled her into his arms. His voice was hoarse and sounded somewhat tired as he replied, "I worked overtime until ten o'clock and when I got back home, I still couldn't sleep, so I came here to see you." He held her tightly and asked with a softer voice, "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

When Lalisa heard Jungkook say lightly that he came to see her because he couldn't sleep, she felt a sharp pain in her heart. She knew his insomnia couldn't be cured soon. She whispered, "I was trying to find out why Min Lisa was sent to City W and just found a clue, which is why I'm not asleep, but I'm about to go to bed."

Jungkook nodded and gently released her. "Don't tire yourself out. Just go to bed."

Lalisa frowned as she looked up at Jungkook and asked with a pout, "You came here just to say this to me?"

Of course not!

Jungkook shouted this in his heart, but he couldn't bear to let her become tired. Lalisa stepped forward to put her arms around Jungkook's waist and whispered, "Since you've come, get some sleep here."

Jungkook's heart gave a great leap and he looked down at Lalisa with a smile on his lips. "Are you inviting me?"

Lalisa gave him an angry stare and pinched the flesh on his waist. Jungkook let out a grunt and grabbed Lalisa's hand, and his voice became hoarse. "Lali, don't tease me."

Lalisa shrugged and pouted at Jungkook. "I mean, since you're here, just sleep in the car for a while. A two-hour nap also counts as sleeping."

Jungkook frowned. "Then you can't sleep."

Lalisa replied, "It's alright. You sleep for two hours and I'll wake you up, then I'll go upstairs to sleep after you leave."

Jungkook curled his lips and said unwillingly, "I'd prefer to sleep in your room."

Lalisa glared at Jungkook. "Nice try. My parents are both at home. Do you wanna die?"

Jungkook shrugged and turned to walk towards his car, saying, "Go back to rest. I'm going to the office. Go to bed and don't stay up late, okay?"

Lalisa grew angry. "Jungkook, stop!"

Jungkook immediately stopped his steps. Turning back to Lalisa, whose eyes had turned red, he began to feel regretful again. He quickly went back, wiped Lalisa's tears and frowned. "Why are you crying again? I was wrong, okay?"

"Jungkook, are you just trying to make me feel guilty?" Lalisa looked at Jungkook and hit him on the shoulder with her fist. "You just want to see me being worried for you, don't you? Then go to your company! Go to your company! I don't care about you! I don't care about you anymore. I don't care who Min Lisa is. I'm going to kill myself! Satisfied? Anyway, there are so many people who want me to..."

"Enough!" Jungkook looked at Lalisa coldly. Lalisa paused, looked in surprise at the grumpy and angry Jungkook and sniffled. Regretting being too harsh to her, Jungkook softened his voice and said uneasily, "You know I don't mean that. I won't go to my office, alright?"

Lalisa glared at Jungkook and turned to walk into the courtyard. Reluctant to let her leave, Jungkook grabbed Lalisa's hand and whispered, "Don't go."

Lalisa looked back at Jungkook, shook off his hand and said, "Come in."

Jungkook grabbed Lalisa and pointed to her room. "Are you inviting me to come upstairs with you?"

"Didn't you say you didn't want to sleep in the car since couldn't fall asleep in there? Just sleep in my room, then both you and I can sleep," Lalisa replied.

Jungkook gave a secret smile. His heart jumped and he stepped forward and looked at Lalisa. "Aren't you afraid your parents will see me?"

Hearing his question, Lalisa blushed. She looked back angrily at him and asked, "You coming in or not?!"

"Sure!" Jungkook answered without hesitation.

Lalisa curled her lips and turned around, a smile flashing across her lips so fast that Jungkook didn't see it. Jungkook held Lalisa's hand and walked in with her.

Quietly, they went upstairs and entered Lalisa's room. Jungkook looked at Lalisa's princess-style room and asked, "Was it decorated by you?"

Lalisa glared at him. Jungkook shrugged, took off his coat and shoes and lay onto Lalisa's pink princess bed. Lalisa also took off her shoes and jumped onto the bed. Seeing Jungkook wearing a hoodie, she approached Jungkook, who dragged her into his arms. Lalisa smiled shyly, leaned against his chest and whispered, "Wearing a hoodie, you look exactly how you looked in high school, so handsome."

Sleeping with the beauty in his arms, Jungkook was secretly excited. He gave a satisfied smile as he looked down at Lalisa and whispered, "You mean I'm not handsome now?"

Lalisa smiled and didn't answer his question. Today, she had been tense all day. Having faced people like Tao Yan, she was already physically and mentally exhausted. Lying in bed, she fell asleep soon. Jungkook gazed down at the sleeping Lalisa with a smile and held her even more tightly.

When Lalisa woke up the next morning, Jungkook had already left. She looked around, the corners of her mouth lifted, and turned over to continue sleeping. A few minutes later, Yeji pushed open the door of her room and told her to get up and eat breakfast. Lalisa took a look at the time and yawned before saying good morning to Yeji. Yeji said, "Your father went jogging. Your foot is wounded, so don't work out for the time being."

Lalisa nodded at her words and then asked with a smile, "Mom, you just don't want to do yoga with me early in the morning, right?"

Yeji gave Lalisa an angry stare before going over to gently touch her nose, saying lovingly, "You naughty girl, get up and have breakfast. Jimin just called me and said that he's going to get off the highway and should be in downtown in an hour. Are you going to see your mommy before you see Lin Jiao?"

Yeji felt a bit sour when she said "mommy", but she soon felt relieved. In fact, this day would have come sooner or later and she had been prepared for it. Only, Lili was such a good child that she couldn't bear letting her go.

Knowing what Yeji was thinking, Lalisa stood up and walked to Yeji, hugging her. She said softly, "Don't worry, Mom. Even though I acknowledge them, you're still my parent and this is my home. I'll love you forever."

Yeji was so moved that she held Lalisa in her arms and nodded hard. "Okay. Wash up and go downstairs to have breakfast. I made soup. I'll go to the hospital with you later."

Lalisa smiled and thanked Yeji, kissed her on the face and turned to go to the bathroom to wash up.

...

When Lalisa and Yeji arrived at the hospital, Jinhwan still hadn't left. Having stayed up all night, he looked slightly tired and his chin was covered with stubble, but as a handsome man, the stubble only made him look all the more attractive. Lalisa stepped forward and said, "It's our turn now. You can go back and take a rest."

Jinhwan nodded and greeted Yeji, who nodded and also told him to go back to rest. She then asked, "Did your mother wake up last night?"

Jinhwan shook his head. "Not yet, but the doctor checked her this morning and said she would probably wake up today."

Yeji nodded with a smile and Jinhwan left. Not long afterward, Hyunbin arrived in a hurry. The moment he saw Lalisa, he walked over quickly and asked, "Lili, I heard that you found Lin Jiao. Is it true?"

"Yes, I came to see Mommy. If she's okay, I'll go talk to Lin Jiao," Lalisa replied with a nod and then asked after a pause, "Was Lin Jiao missing for a period of time twenty-three years ago?"

Hyunbin thought back for a while before giving a nod. "Yes, she was missing for more than a year and none of us saw her during that time. But she appeared two months after your mother gave birth to you and came to live at our home for a period of time."

Upon hearing what Hyunbin said, Lalisa felt more suspicious. Seeing that Lalisa looked pale, Hyunbin asked with a low voice, "What happened?"

Lalisa shook her head. "Nothing. Let's go in and see Mommy."

In her opinion, it was better to investigate everything clearly and then tell Jiwon. If she told Hyunbin about this matter now, he would definitely tell Jiwon and then she might not be able to accept the cruel truth.

When they pushed the door open and entered the room, Jiwon happened to wake up.

Jiwon woke up, only to see Lalisa standing in front of her. Her eyes grew red and she turned her head to one side, refusing to see Lalisa. She felt that she didn't deserve to be Lili's mother. She had terrible parents, so she brought her daughter terrible grandparents. How could she face her daughter?

Lalisa was surprised to see that she refused to see her and wept secretly instead of bursting into tears of joy, becoming ecstatic or embracing her emotionally...

Yeji stood beside Lalisa and gave her a gentle push. Lalisa looked at Yeji and the latter gave her a nod. Lalisa stepped forward and took hold of Jiwon's hand, saying gently, "Mommy, it's all over. Everything will be all right. Don't be sad."

Jiwon shook her head, but then she received a shock all of a sudden. She looked back at Lalisa and asked with a trembling voice, "What did you just call me?"

Lalisa smiled and called out again, "Mommy. I already have a Mom, but no Mommy. Would you like to be my mommy?"

In a moment, Jiwon shed floods of tears, but instead of nodding, she shook her head. "I don't deserve to be your mother. Lili, I'm not worthy of being your mother. I failed you and let you suffer so much. Now you're being harassed by those people because of me..."

Lalisa knew that Jiwon was talking about Tao Yan. Lalisa held Jiwon's hand and shook her head. "You are my mother. This is a fact. The past is the past. Let's move on."

Jiwon could not stop her tears. She couldn't move any part of her body below her head and could only shake or nod her head. She shook her head and said, "No, we can't. As long as I'm their daughter, we can't move on. You'll be harassed by them for the rest of your life. I'm sorry I'm useless and let you be wronged."

Lalisa sat down at Jiwon's bedside, reached out her hand to wipe the tears off Jiwon's face and whispered, "It'll be over. Mommy, it's not your fault, but theirs. They did terrible things to you. Everything will be fine."

Yeji nodded and echoed, "Yes. Lili agrees to acknowledge you as her mother now. You should be happy. Don't cry."

It was Hyunbin's first time seeing Jiwon cry so sorrowfully in more than twenty years. He stood on the side and didn't know what to say; the only thing he could do was to stand still. Hearing Yeji's words, he hurriedly said, "Yes, we won't have any connections with them anymore." With that, he hurriedly showed Jiwon the paternity test report. "This is a paternity test report. Yesterday, Lili questioned them as to whether you really are their child. They let slip and we immediately carried out a paternity test. Jiwon, you aren't their child. That's why they treat you like this. It's not that you aren't good enough but that you aren't their child, which is why they abused you so cruelly."

Jiwon froze and then looked up incredulously at Hyunbin, who gave her a nod. She then turned to Lalisa, who also nodded and said, "Yes, they aren't your parents. I have people looking for evidence now. After the evidence is found, we can take them to court and disown them, then we'll have nothing to do with those parasites."

Jiwon bit her lips hard. How could this be? She was not her parents' biological daughter? She had been the Lin Family's daughter for nearly 50 years, but now she was told that she was not her parents' daughter? Her eyes turned red. How could this be?!

Seeing Jiwon almost go mad, Lalisa squatted down and tried to comfort her. "Don't cry, you should be happy. You're not the child of those two parasites and your daughter doesn't need to be acknowledged by them, so you should be happy."

"If I'm not their daughter, then why did they treat Min Tzuyu so well? Even though I'm not their daughter, I've been serving them with filial piety for so many years!" Jiwon cried out bitterly.

Lalisa pursed her lips as she fell into thought for a while before answering solemnly, "Min Tzuyu might be their real granddaughter. That's why they treat her so well."

Both Hyunbin and Jiwon looked at Lalisa in astonishment. Hyunbin stared at Lalisa in shock and Jiwon widened her eyes. "What did you say?"

Lalisa sighed, looked at Hyunbin and Jiwon and said, "I'll take care of this matter. Regardless of what happened before, we should be happy instead of being sad because we're together now and have found out the truth, right?"

Jiwon looked deeply at Lalisa for quite a while before she asked, "So Min Tzuyu is Lin Jiao's daughter, right? In order to give Lin Jiao's daughter a good life, they stole you and put their daughter beside me, right?"

Lalisa pursed her lips and fell silent for quite a while before she nodded. "Yes."

Jiwon let out a self-deprecating laugh. "Haha, it turns out to be like this. They just wanted to use me! They've been using me for decades. How could they persecute me like this?! Why do they do this to me?!"

Jiwon remembered that when she was a child, she could only eat the food left over by Tao Yan and Lin Ruozhi. Sometimes she had nothing to eat and had to go hungry. She could only wear the clothes that Tao Yan was going to throw away. Wearing those oversized clothes, she had looked like a joke.

Then Lin Jiao grew up. She could finally wear Lin Jiao's old clothes, but she was taller than Lin Jiao, so her clothes were always too small. After she went to school... she had to collect garbage or help old grannies in the market to sell vegetables to raise her tuition fees.

When she was little, she had to wear oversized clothes. When she became a little older, she had to wear undersized ones. And after she went to school, she had to do her homework and cook their dinner before she could go out to work...

She had earned everything by herself. She had longed to tell her parents that the Jiwon whom they had disliked since her childhood had succeeded. However, they never praised her, but doted on Lin Jiao who was getting more and more disobedient and rebellious...

They changed their minds about her after she went to university in City A and stopped treating her like before. However, they began to squeeze money out of her...

"Maybe Tao Yan hates your family," Lalisa said pityingly as she looked at Jiwon. "I can't think of the reason for her to raise you by her side and torment you day by day except that she hates your real parents very much."

"I'm going to ask her why!" Jiwon tried to get up, only to be pressed down by Lalisa. Lalisa said seriously, "I said, I'll take care of this matter. What you should be doing now is to recover as soon as possible. Cheer up, don't get down!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.4K 187 85
Lisa Manoban had already died in her previous life. Her life ended on the day of her 19th birthday. Cause of death: heart failure. But now, she was a...
14.1K 390 62
Not my original work. Just posted here to read in offline purposes. Su Lisa: The president of Resplendent Entertainment, the legendary Entertainment...
32.3K 854 51
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €...
664K 12.1K 80
| I DO NOT OWN ENCANTO OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE ITSELF, ONLY Y/N OR ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS | pronouns for reader will be at the top of the...