Lunacy [UNDERGOING COMPLETE R...

By xxSelenacloudxx

"Jinx. ... Stands for Jinx!" Jinx was known in Piltover to be the most dangerous criminal in Zaun. However, s... More

LUNACY
Chapter 0 - Welcome to the PlayGround
Chapter 1 - "Welcome to Teen Spirit"
Chapter 2 "A Dead First Day"
Chapter 3 "The Burned Ones"
Chapter 4 "Its the Magic for Me"
Chapter 6 "Please Make it Stop"
Chapter 7 "For One Night"
Chapter 8 "Take me Out Tonight"
Chapter 9 "Whispers in the Dark"
Chapter 10 "Wounded Angels"
Chapter 11 "Down with the Assistant"
Chapter 12 "Looking for Secrets"
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 5 "Connection With The Whispers"

357 4 0
By xxSelenacloudxx

This one took me a while to finish this time because I had to add original scenes as well in order to make it seem worthy enough to read. But Im glad this story is coming together nicely. Maybe I can do season 2 one day ^-^

~ ! ~

After lunch, Jinx was called into a classroom by Ms Dowling. Jinx was sitting on a chair in a lazy position while playing with her hair as Dowling began to speak about Jinx's progress.

"It would appear that your mind fairy powers work differently then most" she says, her hand on the chalkboard "You have the power to make what ever you think come to life."

"You mean to tell me I can create power from emotions?" Jinx asked, letting out a crazed laugh before slowly stopping seeing Dowlings look "Sorry...continue"

"You have potential Jinx" Dowling walked towards Jinx before setting her hands on the desk "But it would appear you have suffered a lot which in turn affected your powers"

"Well, having a dead mother and father, a sister who chose an enforcer lady over you. Getting abandoned for a...mistake..." Jinx placed a hand on her cheek in a thinking motion "And is currently trying her damn hardest to get you arrested will do that to you"

Dowling continued to stare at Jinx for a moment before speaking "Dear child, you focus on the bad when you have so much good to gift..no..You have so many good memories to make here"

"What makes you say that?"

"You could have let your powers go all out in the magic circle right?" Dowling states as Jinx fully looks up at her "But you listened to Musa, a mind fairy"

"I just...it was just better to listen to" Jinx tries to say but Dowling smiles.

"They say those who suffer end up finding their way...even if it takes a long time.." Dowling says "I have a feeling...you will find who you want to be..from your choice...just like your mother"

What..?

~ ! ~

Jinx walked down the halls of Alfea lost in her thoughts at the information Dowling had told her. Especially the one about her mother..Her mother? What does she have to do with anything. Jinx wanted to know more. She couldn't help but be curious. As she walked she didn't even notice anyone until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder to see Aisha.

"You look like you're deep in your thoughts" Aisha comments "Which usually doesn't happen?"

"What are you, my metal detector?" Jinx asks as Aisha does a hum in response.

"No, but you have a lot on your mind to share. Care to share?"

Jinx thought about it for a moment. She didn't really know Aisha very long. All she knew was that she liked to swim, especially in the times where there are no classes. Jinx could tell her...Dowling did say communication was key.

"Dowling...mentioned my mom" Jinx finally says as Aisha stares at her listening to everything she said 'The last time I heard that name...was the last time I've seen her"

Aisha's face fell "Is...she?"

"Dead?" Jinx finished for her with a slight laugh "Yep, since I was a child. Ironic it was...during a time of war"

"War does change people" Aisha says

"Yea well..it made me a Jinx.."

She turns her head not even noticing Aisha's face was looking at her with sympathy.

"I couldnt help but wonder..what was my mom really like..if I have these powers...was it a blessing or a curse that made me who I am before coming here"

The girls were silent for a few moments before Aisha decided to speak

"If it was a curse...it wouldn't have let you here...would it?"

Jinx didn't answer.

~ ! ~

The next morning was pretty quiet to Jinx as she got ready as usual, had her breakfast. Ignoring the usual suite drama that happens. Especially with Aisha's concern over Bloom's learning of magic coming from Stella of all people. However, in Jinx's mind, if it helps them with getting this burned one. What is the issue?

Jinx, currently, was doing her homework. She grumbled a bit as she did so.

'Note to self, home work, worse thing ever'

She continued to write on paper before the door opened. She looked up seeing Stella at the door.

"Whats up?" she asked

"There moving the burned one now, we gotta go. Bloom and Aisha are coming"

Jinx nods before getting up on her feet excited "Finally something to do!"

~ ! ~

"Operation get sparkle ring is a go!" Jinx exclaims as Blooms at her.

"Sparkle?" Bloom questioned.

"Yea, considering that its a sparkling ring that opens doors" Jinx says as the group continues to walk.

"So, what's the plan?" Aisha asks while walking with the three other girls "Army Barbie"

Stella scoffs at the Barbie term "Bloom, Jinx. I'm curious" she states "Did either of you ask Aisha to come?"

Jinx doesn't pay her any attention as the girls continue on their walk to meet up with the other girls for the plan. Having had enough of the topic of Bloom's magic, Jinx decides to speak up.

"Girls, girls!" she states "You're both pretty, now will we please stop with whos right on which way Bloom should use her magic?"

Jinx turns around as Bloom tries her very best not to smile at Jinx's remarks.

"Geez, you two are closer friends than you think. You both argue like crazy like characters from a story"

Jinx turns her attention to the two girls as Musa and Terra arrive with the oil needed to calm the burned one down. Ignoring everyone's remarks, Jinx continues forward with the other girls following in pursuit

Reaching the barn wasn't difficult for the girls. The hard part was getting a ring away from a creature who was mindless. She stands with the others prepared to go when she hears it...the whispers..The same ones she heard from the barn. It was mixed in with human whispers. She turns her head.

'What the..'

She takes a step forward and walks forward. By the sounds of another pair of boots she wasn't the only one feeling the whispers. She turns to see Musa standing beside her.

"What is it..?" Terra asked, staring at the two girls. Before Jinx could respond, a sharp pain went through her mind like wildfire. She clutches her head and makes a hissing noise. Everything was painful, it was the same pain she felt at the tea party she made...with Vi and Silco.

"So loud" she mumbled, her voice wavering "So loud...it hurts"

She feels a hand on hers. She turns her head slightly to see Musa holding onto her. Her face is mixed with the same pain but is trying to comfort Jinx. Considering Jinx feeling these waves of emotions is painful for her to feel. It made her feel slightly better. A pair of hands touch both Musa and Jinx's back as she can make out Terra's call for the others to come quickly. Aisha, Stella came out of the barn within seconds as Jinx stares at all the bodies the burned one left behind. The mixture of blood and body remains made Jinx feel sick to her stomach. Sure she killed people and left several dead bodies before but...nothing compared to see a dead body torn to shreds.

Not noticing anyone else, she hears the single whisper in the distance. Her curiosity peaked even further when she saw Bloom leave the barn, towards the sound. Not wanting to stay here, she followed her.

She watches her close behind as Jinx hears Bloom's name being called over and over. Like the sympathy of melodies playing at once. However, to Jinx it was a creepy melody. She opens her mouth to speak.

"Bloom"

Bloom turns around surprised to see her there "Jinx, what are-"

"I could ask you the same thing you know" Jinx counters as she walks to Bloom's side "I dont..like this place"

Bloom studies her features, Jinx was a bit uncomfortable...almost scared. Jinx lets out a small whisper.

"Their calling your name"

"You..you hear them too?" Bloom asks. Jinx slowly nods as she hears the whispers getting closer and louder with each passing moment until-

A growl rips through the air causing Jinx to freeze and turn with Bloom. The burned one, standing creepily like a doll. Looking at them as if it was a lion waiting for its prey to be slaughtered. It runs towards them at full speed as Bloom looks terrified. Jinx froze, her eyes were filled with fear. She didn't even notice her eyes switching from blue to purple. She didn't care. All she could do was let out a scream as Bloom's own eyes began to glow, causing their powers to merge. Fire and Mind, a mixture of purple and red as the fire became a monster from Jinx's dream. The monsters her and Vi would chase away. It was here.

Letting out an inhumane yell, the fire monster slammed into the burned one causing the burned one to get impaled by a nearby tree branch. Jinx and Bloom jumped at the sudden display. Bloom looked at Jinx as her eyes went from purple to blue.

"That...that was you?"

~ ! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 6
"Know this, Silco. I didn't do this for you, or Zaun, or your cause. I did this for Jinx, and only her." Spark, just Spark, is a nobody running acros...
Jinxed By KAY :)

Fanfiction

20.3K 772 32
After Jinx runs away from the city, Vi is as determined as ever to find her. Since Zaun isn't safe for any for them anymore, Jinx goes to the one per...
21.8K 725 27
You were born and raised in the Undercity of Zaun. You and your brother Ekko did everything you could to survive in this cut-throat place. You manage...
144K 4.8K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...