evilish.

By nebvlacosmog

โ”โ”โ”this'll be fun. female reader. teru minamoto. 8/6/21 ; 12/16/21 @๐™ฃ๐™š๐™—๐™ซ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

epilogue.

2.6K 112 37
By nebvlacosmog

016 ⎯⎯ playmates

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

extra long chapter !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐔 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒,
light from his curtains shining into his room. He blinked a few times, the ceiling fan coming into focus above him. Slowly, he sat up, looking around his room.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!"

Tiara came bounding into his room, beginning to try and climb onto the bed. "Kou made waffles!!" She shouted in glee, running back out of the room with her hands thrown up in excitement. 

Teru slowly pulled of his covers, looking down to the floor.

Why did it feel like something was missing?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Teru had a mellow expression the rest of the way to school, his first period, break, lunch. And then he ran into Nene Yashiro and her best friend Aoi Akane. 

Akane? That name seemed familiar. Somehow important. 

"O-Oh hi senpai!" Yashiro blushed, profusely apologizing while Aoi laughed by her side. "Your so clumsy Nene!"

"Aren't you two late for class?"

The two girls turned, Teru raising his eyes. Before him stood a girl.  

She was medium height with hair identical to Aoi's. She had a small smile on her face and the perfect color blush on her cheeks. Two heart earrings hung from her lobes and her eyes-

They were a piercing silver.

The girl set a hand on Aoi's head, looking up to meet eyes with the blonde. Almost immediately her face dropped, a look of pain appearing in her eyes. 

"Come on I'll walk you guys to class." She grabbed the two girls arms pulling them along, her head turned towards the floor. She sped by biting her lip as she attempt to keep from showing any emotion on her face.

Teru looked down towards his shoes. She looked familiar. I didn't know Aoi had a sister.

Whatever. I'm feeling out of it today.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The blonde continued on with his day, his classes, talking to friends, student council work. But no matter what, it always felt as though some presence was missing. 

Teru shrugged off the thought, yawning as he walked to pick up Tiara with his brother. 

"So hows your mission going?"

At this Teru raised a brow, "I haven't gotten any recent exorcist jobs? Why?" Kou paused in his walk. His eyes widening in realization.

At this the younger boy perked up, a smile pulling his lips. "You're exorcising another spirit?! Which one this time!?"

Teru smiled at his brothers excitement, taking a bite of his food. "It's actually a spirit that likes to hang around school. Apparently it has the ability to take on a human form and alter memories. However it shouldn't be hard to beat."

Teru tuned back to look at Kou, tilting his head slightly. "What's wrong-"

"Teru!!" Kou grabbed his brothers arm, "You did have a job! It was about some spirit that hangs at school and can alter memories!!" 

Slowly Teru's mouth fell open. Something clicking in his mind, he could feel a headache coming on.

Y/N shoved her lollipop into his mouth, the boy's eyes widening as he stumbled back. Y/N stepped forward, grabbing a hold of Teru's tie. She leaned into his ear, pulling his body to hers. "You wanna kill me that bad? Try it."

Y/N's eyes widened, Teru slamming her back into the wall. He pressed his body to hers, looking down to her with a soft smile. "My name's Teru, use it." Suddenly his blade was pressed to the girls throat, Y/N gritting her teeth.

The blonde smiled, grabbing the girl's ankle. He took the remain steps forward, keepinghold of the girl's foot as her knee bent. Her skirt began to lift, Y/N's face beginning to burn. She shoved her skirt back down, glaring at the upperclassmen.

Teru scowled, catching the girl's lips into a kiss once again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Y/N pulled at the blonde's bottom lip with her teeth, her face burning as she felt him underneath her skirt. 

Her face flushed, Teru looking down at her with annoyance. "This was too easy.." He mumbled, brushing hair out of his face. He looked back down to Y/N, his eyes widening. "Well it was fun!" The girl smiled in defeat, leaning her head back against the wall. She grinned up to the blonde, her eyes squeezing shut.

His breath began to quicken as he placed small kisses on the girl's neck. Y/N felt her face heat, her arms finding their way to the blonde's shirt. She gripped at the fabric as she felt him run a hand up her skirt. "And if you wanted to know--"

"I couldn't kill you if I wanted to."

Oh.

So that's who she was.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N pressed a back against the wall, pulling her knees to her chest. She had to do what she did. It felt wrong no doubt but so did the emotions she felt towards the person who held her life in his hands. 

It would be fine. She was the only one feeling this pain. 

It was better this way.

right.

Quickly she slapped her cheeks, shaking her head to try and prevent the tears building up in her eyes from falling.

This was the best option. There was no other. Plus he didn't care about her. He was an exorcist. Her enemy. She couldn't trust-

"Y/N?"

Freezing, Y/N kept her eyes glued to the floor, a tear splashing onto the tile. 

There's no way. How did he remember. Maybe it was a coincidence. 

Y/N raised her head, smiling. "You're Teru senpai right? I've heard lots about you!" She cheered, the blonde taking a seat beside her. He stared straight ahead, the two sitting in silence for a few moments. 

"You're shit at tying ties ya'know?"

The two stayed din silence for a bit longer, Y/N letting her head fall onto the blonde's shoulder as tears rushed down her face. The lump in her throat grew, as she tried to gain the courage to use her voice. 

"I...I'm sorry.."

Teru gave small smile, droplets of water wetting his shirt. "We're playmates right?"

Y/N began to sob, snot clogging her nose as a fountain of tears stained her shirt. Teru turned his head, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"I already know the answer."

end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↳ [Unedited]
finally finished its been awhile!!
This was a rlly good chapter tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 114 11
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
23.4K 1.3K 11
๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽ ๊’ฑ matsuno chifuyu x readerุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ As a delinquent, Chifuyu never thought romance would be a part of his life. ๊’ฐ a cringy & cliche slow-burn! ๊’ฑ...
9.6K 318 18
Y/n L/n, an agency member with an ability known as Deus ex Machina, meets Dazai Osamu. Fresh from the mafia, she helps him get adjusted to his new li...
227K 9.9K 38
๐“‚ƒ ไธญ IT DOESN'T MATTER if society tears us apart , all i want is to be loved by you ๐“‚ƒ โดฐ เฃญอ˜ ๏นซvollerie ! all rights reserved . โญ‘ยซ [ kamisato...