Makayla's Forgotten Past

De missthing5410

MaKayla Greenwood a 15 year old girl who was adopted and is now learning who she really is. Follow along as... Mai multe

The Start
The letter's
The Dream
Another Day Closer
Dinner At A Steak House
The Last Letter and Leaving My Home

The Final 2 Letters

1 0 0
De missthing5410

Chapter 6

As my body is over heating and my eyes feel like sharp knives are being poked through them, and the pain will make them pop out, I remember my parents telling me to relax my body and to allow everything to come. I feel like I'm falling all of a sudden and I just let it happen I allow my whole self to just focus on my parents wolves as that's the only photo and information I have on them. Their eye colour and Wolfe form and I feel walls breaking down, my heads not hurting as much and the heat is subsiding. I lay still and think wow that was kinda weird should I open my eyes. When I hear a girls voice.

Girls Voice - Finally Makayla

I open my eyes and start looking around but see no body I start to get up when I hear it again

Girls voice - Makayla you can't see me relax, I'm your Wolfe I'm in your head. Please stay calm. I have been trying to get you to hear me for a long time but I couldn't break through to you.

Makayla : how? What? I'm going crazy. Oh no now I'll really get made fun of in school

Girls voice- Makayla relax, I can hear your thoughts please don't panic it's alright.

Makayla : so I don't have to speak out loud to talk to you well I guess that's better then talking to myself ha ha
Girls voice- yes my dear Makayla. How are you feeling now? A little better. I know you have had a rough time in life but a lot will make sense soon. Is there anything I can help you with?

Makayla - yes what is going on? Do my parents know what I am? Is that why they are scared of me?

Girls voice- what's going on is your a Wolfe. You have been your whole life but your just coming of age to transition now. I should of been with you for 2 years now but unfortunately there was a massive block up to keep you safe. Yes Jennifer and Josh know who you are as they are also. They are part of our pack.

Makayla - so they aren't scared of me ? Wait do you have a name ? I'm sorry this is really new to me

Girls voice - I don't have a name that is your job to give me one. So when we get to know each other more we can figure it out ok?

Makayla- ok so I'm a Wolfe wait the photo...

I jump off the bed to look for the photo

Girls voice- yes Makayla those are your parents in Wolfe form.

My mind starts racing I'm a Wolfe oh how do I change forms can I still talk when I'm in Wolfe form how does this all work.

Girls voice- hold on calm down before you give us a headache girl

Makayla- oh my bad. I still have to more letters to read I was told to read them within 2 hours of meeting you. I thought you were coming here not in my head I left my window open. Now I feel stupid.

Girls voice- I take it your parents were very worried about telling you some things as they didn't want anyone else knowing your location.

Makayla- yeah but I don't understand why? In the letter they state they love me but I have never seen them or been able to talk to them so I don't know anymore

Girls voice- Makayla you can speak to them through me if you would like? I can take messages to their wolves for them.

Oh my mind started going again

Girls voice- Makayla Summer Gregory would you calm down!

Makayla- Huh? What did you just call me?

Girls voice- oh shit I'm sorry

Makayla- no it's fine I just have never heard it before that's all. Is that my full birth name?

Girls voice- yes and I don't know if I was supposed to tell you that yet I'm in deep shit if anyone finds out. Please don't tell anyone

As I giggle to myself I think I need to name my awesome Wolfe, she is so fun and makes me feel like I have known her my whole life and that I have found what I was missing out on.

Girls voice- thanks lol we use to talk when you were younger but unfortunately it became unsafe so I had to go away for a while.

Makayla - well I'm glad your back now maybe you can help me figure all these clues out.

Girls voice- unfortunately I won't be much help as I don't know anything either, but we will figure it out together.

As I finally calm my nerves and realize I'm not alone and have someone who can never leave me I start to try and figure out my next steps, I have 2 letters left to read and I know for a fact I won't be doing it now as I'm exhausted from what ever happened to be tonight. I clean up my stuff and put it away make sure not to leave the window unlocked or blinds open. I get into bed and look at my phone, I'm changing the password... hmm what should I make it?

Girls voice- how about something we can both remember just incase?

Well yeah I guess your not about to run off and tell anyone and your in my head so honestly you'd have to know.  Thinking about it long and hard I pick

052806

because May 28th 1006 I will be going to meet my parents, well I think I am anyways. It seems a lot better then tryna remember this one right now.

As I stare at my phone I note that I haven't even looked through the phone for anymore clues, photos, notes, phone numbers or text messages. Damn I'm a 16 year old who has no idea what to do with a phone when all she's asked for is one. I open the notes..... Nothing... ok on to the text messages..... Nothing. Urg maybe I'm wrong and I won't find anything. Phone contacts.. locked what why? Another password and this one hasn't been in any of the clues as of yet as there is a hint. To the moon and the stars we follow our hearts.. how that's lovely another confusing clue. Ok fine I open the photo gallery and there are 10 photos. One including the background photo but the others aren't very clear. One looks like a mansion, a few of some trees and a couple of building I've never seen before. But then 6th photo is of a log, it looks familiar, not sure why but I feel like I've seen it before and then the other 4 of the sky with the sun or moon behind the trees.

Okay most confusing but really it's ok. As my eyes start to get heavy I notice I haven't heard from my Wolfe even tho I swear she said she could hear me.

Hello? Are you there?

After a few minutes I assume maybe trying to get through to me as made her tired and she'll wake up in the morning. As I lock my phone and stick it under my pillow, I turn my light off and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

When I wake I notice that my room is so bright. My body is so warm and I feel sticky with sweat but I don't remember dreaming at all so I feel rested big time. I get up and grab some clothes and head for my bathroom. I hear my parents whispers down stairs or maybe outside my door so I open it and yell...

Makayla - Morning I'm taking a shower and I'll be down

I hear movement and then I hear my dad come to the stairs

Dad(Josh) alright dear I'm running to go get some boxes and get the truck, your breakfast is in the kitchen and your mother is coming with me. We will see you a little later.

Makayla - alright if you need help let me know?

Dad(Josh) of course

I close my bedroom door and lock it and grab my phone from under my pillow, I check it and still nothing but I know one thing my phone needs to be plugged in after I'm done getting my breakfast.

I rush into the bathroom closing the door and turning on the water. I undress and notice that my pants and shirt are a bit tight. God talk about body changing over night. Great...

I jump in the shower and just allow the hot water to hit my sore muscles, I haven't been doing anything and my body is killing me I wash my hair and body and jump out because I should finish the last two letters before I have to pack up my stuff to leave.

After getting dressed I notice once again my clothes are a bigger size to fit my over growing ass and breasts which have come outta no where. I feel like this is gonna take some getting use to because no way my clothes will cover this up anymore. I get out of the bathroom and still haven't heard from my Wolfe, ha maybe she got sick of me that fast and went away because I'm a stupid human or something. I check my phone and the timer pops up saying 22 hours. Urg I have so much to do in that time frame but first food I'm starving. I head down stairs and heat up the food dad left for me and take it back to my room as I may as well kill two birds at once read a letter and fill my face. As I get up into my room I notice a bag on my bed that wasn't there when I went down stairs, well this isn't creepy at all. Someone broke in and left something and didn't steal anything. Take about ass backwards.

I put my food down on my desk and grab the bag. It's a bit heavy but not overly. As I open it up I see 2 boxes inside. Labels one and two. Great more clues to the already confusing life I now lead. I put the bag on my bed, grab my food and set it on the bed and head for the box with the letters and grab 2006 1 and 2 as I am pretty sure I was already to have been done with these. And grab the charger out of the bag left on my desk to plug my phone in. Once all settled on to my bed I dig into some food and open one of my letters

Makayla. May 15 2006

I don't assume you listened to my last letter which is why I'm hoping you started reading your letters sooner then you should of because if your less then 10 hours from the timer running out there may not be a point in coming. If you still have 17 or more hours your still in the clear but you need to listen very carefully when I tell you, Your not to shift until you find your father and I. If you do then we can't help you and won't be able to welcome you back home. You need to hold off as long as possibly and if you can't you need to follow your your heart, remember that the sun and moon will guide you and it will also be hard to stay awake so when your up and moving get as much as you can done. Jennifer and Josh should of brought you stuff to pack up your room as once you leave that house you won't ever see it again. I know this is hard to swallow but it will all be ok they will be with you till the cabin.

A few things you will forsure need to remember, you trust no one and remember your gut and Wolfe will help you in any situation. Once Josh and Jennifer leave you at the cabin don't think for one minute they are to be trusted till you have finished your transitions. I know that will be hard but your father and I will find you.

You won't need any furniture so make sure you only pack the rest of your things and maybe your pillows and blanket if they are important. Your Wolfe had hopefully broken through and your getting along well. She will go off sometimes to give your head a break and without warning come crashing back. As much as it will scare you don't be afraid she is yours. Hopefully you don't take as long as I did to name your poor Wolfe as mine was nameless for almost a month.

As you have probably figured out by now, your father is what our pack calls Alpha and I, as your mother am our packs Luna. These are our titles and the pack is our family. It's hard to explain but we both have a second in command when we are unavailable or travelling and we call him/ her our Beta and then there is our Gamma. Each your father and I have one each. Normally the males mate is who is chosen as my beta or gamma unless not mated. But we will get into that another time. There will be a lot to learn when coming home and we will take great pride in every moment of this. As I have given a lot of information in this letter I leave it at this and will be glad when I finally meet you soon.

Your loving mother and Luna

Well that was a boat load of information. Once I get to the cabin. But we're will my mom and dad go. That's their cabin. What about me. Like I know how to cook and clean mom made sure of that. I know how to do alot of things. My dad even showed me how to fight. Making sure I was never at a disadvantage if the bullying ever got that far, not that I ever did anything I couldn't be bothered. Thinking back to the many years of dad and mom teaching me things I thought were pointless I know understand they were doing it for me as they knew this point was coming. I look in the envelope and notice another photo, this photo is stunning. It's a photo of the eclipse. But a odd blue glow to the area around. I grab my phone and take a photo of it as for some reason I feel I'm going to need this at some point. I flip the photo over and there is writing on the back.

From the bright day sky to the dark night moon, our distance has never been that far. What ever stands in your way look to either to guild the way.

Hmmm. That's a nice poem. I also snap a photo of that. As I fold up the letter and put both into the envelope, I start to notice the sky outside change. It's shinning different but not in a bad way, I look out my window and notice different pinks blues and purples in the sky. It's beautiful. I notice at that moment that there is a truck pulling into the driveway and see my dad and mom hope out and go around back. Unloading a lot of boxes and new suit cases from the back and slowly walking towards the house. I hear the door down stairs and I go to my door.

Makayla- Mom... dad.... Do you want some help?

I hear some boxes and stuff being put down and then a whisper between the two. She should be packing dear she won't be ready to go if she doesn't.

Makayla - I can hear you, just so you know.

Mom(Jennifer) oh of course you can. Damn hearing. Yes dear come down and grab your suit case and a few boxes for your stuff and get to packing up your room. We have everything else covered.

Once I get down stairs I see my dad man handling a bunch of boxes into the house. I just shake my head as I wasn't even going to bother with it. Looking over to my mom who has a list of thing on the go.

Makayla- mom which suit case is mine? And how many boxes you want me to use.

Mom(Jennifer) hello my dear, ok your suitcase is the massive purple one and the medium purple one, you can take 10 boxes up with you right now and if you need more just yell for me. You need to have your clothes washed tonight so no dirty laundry and you'll be called down at 7 we will be ordering dinner in tonight.

Makayla- how did you get this all planned out within 20 hours ago? Like my heads been all over the place

Mom(Jennifer) oh hunny, this has been on the go tor for weeks we have just been doing it while you were busy.

Makayla - ok I got my stuff handled if you need me for anything let me know

As I turn to walk away I see my dad coming back in the house and he has two massive guys coming in behind him.

Mom(Jennifer) Makayla hurry up and go

I grab my suitcases and boxes and rush up the stairs. It didn't even feel like it was heavy at this point I was just in a hurry to get out of the way. I get into my room and close my door. I feel like I have so much to do. I start with my clothes and bathroom stuff. Then all the boxes will be everything else. I have one more letter but I need to start this before I get into trouble.

3 hours later....

Okay everything is away but the things I have to wash and the last letter to read. I got my big purse with wallet and phone charger and everything is labeled in boxes. Ok now that last letter and laundry and dinner. Finally the last letter.

Girls voice- did you miss me?

Makayla- Ahhhh god you scared me god.

Girls voice- oh man if i could pee myself now would be the time, I'm laughing so hard.

Makayla- your not funny, you disappeared on me without a word and just pop back in, damn mom warned me about that. Did you have a good time?

Girls voice- I'll explain later read your letter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Saved De Alex

Fanfiction

379K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
14.4K 408 23
Emily is adopted by Connor Franta internet sensation. She told him her story, up til her 16th year. Now it's up to them to change it.
207K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
370K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...