Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 9: Doctor Doom
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 11: Batwoman
Chapter 12: Battle of Fate
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost

915 16 8
By PatrickEstvo

(Over time, Spider-Man started slowly becoming vengeful and violent. He kidnapped the president of Bialya with help from Captain Marvel. When Mirror Master kidnapped Spider-Man's aunt May Parker on secret orders from the US President, Captain Marvel recruits Sonic the Hedgehog, Ben 10, Noel Vermillion, Red Hood, Green Ranger, Starfire, Frisk, Iron Patriot, and Mega Man X into their cause. During a battle in Mobius, Sonic tried to kill Sally, but Tails got in his way am died in her place while Spider-Man, CaptainMarvel, Mega Man X (in his Falcon Armor), and Frisk dropped her castle in the Scrap Brain Zone, leading Antoine and Bunnie to be killed by the Badniks. After Sonic was banished from Mobius for all eternity, Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost were ousted from the Hero League.)

(Spider-Man then announces his intentions to remove all inmates from Arkham Asylum, and this causes The Bat-Family and Kamen Rider Ghost to set toward the asylum, only to be followed by Robin, who doesn't like the idea of Batman interfering with Spider-Man's mission.)

Robin: I don't get it. Who cares if Spider-Man is pulling those animals out of Arkham? They're the worst of the worst.

Batman: He's gonna kill them, Damian.

Robin: Sounds like justice to me.

Batgirl: Killing isn't justice. Parker can't see that. He's letting emotions cloud his judgment.

Robin: What if it was for Gotham? What if The Joker killed me, Dick, or even Tim? You would do the same, right?

Batwoman: And become what The Joker wanted us to be? Like hell.

Robin: This just makes you guys pathetic excuses of superheroes.

(Suddenly the Batwing, Daniel's Machine Ghostriker and Nightwing's bike start acting weird.)

Nightwing: (checks his motorcycle's system) Nothing's working!

Batwoman: (inside the Batwing) Batwing's not responding either! We're being taken back to the Batcave!

Batman: Prepare for ejection!

(Nightwing and Kamen Rider Ghost eject from their bikes as Sonic hits the Batwing with his spindash attack. Fortunately Batman and the others ejected at time. Then Kamen Rider Ghost approaches Sonic the Hedgehog.)

Ghost: A warning shot, Sonic?

Sonic: Just a payback for making the Mobian Council banish me from my planet.

Ghost: Did you become that vengeful?

Sonic: This is Batman's fault, Danny. Amy and Sticks were in New York when the explosion happened. And The Joker took her from me. Further casualties must be prevented. And that's why I'm helping Parker.

Ghost: You have no rights to blame my father for your blunders. This is not a blank check. And we're heroes, not a death squad.

(The two commence to fisticuffs. Though Sonic's speed IS impressive, Kamen Rider Ghost's training in hand-to-hand combat from Batman and the use of Gan Gun Saber is too much for the fallen hero of Mobius. Kamen Rider Ghost knocks Sonic cold.)

Ghost: Maybe you don't see, but you and Spider-Man are both wrong.

(Then the Bat-Family manages to land safely, except for Robin.)

Batman: Your glider skills need work.

Robin: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

Ghost: He wasn't asking anything, okay?

(They proceed without noticing Robin glaring at Kamen Rider Ghost.)

(Kamen Rider Ghost is seen in his Musashi Damashii, knocking two Regime Soldiers with a double slash strike, and then Batman checks on them.)

Batman: Good work, Daniel. Let's get moving. Dick, you and the rest check the loading docks.

(As they do it, Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost heaf for the front doors. But out of them comes Captain Marvel, who looks at them with sheer anger.)

Captain Marvel: Here to help, Daniel and Bruce? (kicks gate off hinges)

Batman: Yes. To keep you and Parker from making a terrible mistake.

Captain Marvel: (approaching the duo) NONE of us wanted this. But the Joker forced our hand. New York changed the world. Now WE have to change with it.

Ghost: Not like this!

Captain Marvel: Of all people, I thought YOU and Bruce would understand!

(Captain Marvel is akin to certain superheroes in strength. But Kamen Rider Ghost had his drive which grants him near-equal strength and invulnerability. Both are accomplished fighters, though. In the end, Kamen Rider Ghost wins out over the Half-Kree)

Ghost: Now, Batman.

(Batman grabs the Lasso of Truth he "borrowed" from Wonder Woman, as Captain Marvel gets up, he lassos her.)

Batman: I need you to tell me the truth! Where is he?!

Captain Marvel: Cellblock C.

Ghost: Alright.

(Kamen Rider Ghost grabs the Edison Ghost Eyecon and inserts it in his driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Edison! (Electrical voltage crackle) Elec! Hirameki! Hatsumei-oh~! (Electricity buzzing)

Captain Marvel: Don't turn your backs on him. He needs you.

Batman: That's why we're here, Carol.

(Inside Cellblock C, a group of jump-suited men are marching in a line, watched by Red Hood and Starfire. A doctor checks a list on a clipboard as they walk by him. But one prisoner stops and knocks the clipboard out of the doctor's hands.)

Prisoner 00888: Doc, what are they gonna DO to us?! Where we going?! (When the doctor doesn't answer, Prisoner puts him in a chokehold) I ain't goin' nowhere till you tell me what's happening!

Red Hood: (points his gun at Prisoner 00888) GET BACK IN LINE!

(Everyone stops in their tracks as they see Red Hood pointing his weapon, and Starfire's eyes glowing green as the prisoners give him a wide berth.)

Starfire: You heard him Now! Get back in line! (her hand glows) NOW

(Prisoner 00888 drops the doctor, who scrambles out of the way as Spider-Man approaches.)

Spider-Man: Good work, Red Hood and Starfire.

(Suddenly, The Bat-Family (except for Robin) drops in through the skylight and lands in between The Regime members and the prisoner. While Starfire is shocked, Spider-Man and Red Hood don't seem surprised.)

Starfire: Dick?

Nightwing: So it's true. You joined them.

Spider-Man: Two minutes!

(The guards lead the now-very-compliant prisoners out of the room as they know the members of the Regime and Insurgency are about to throw down.)

Ghost: You're better than this, Parker.

Red Hood: You just don't get it, do you? These inmates are irredeemable. They're thieves, rapists, murderers! Like the Joker!

Starfire: Jason is right. That's the problem with fighting for truth and justice, Dick. The battle never ends!

Nightwing: And executing them will end it, Kori?! First Joker, now this...when does it stop?

Spider-Man: When there's no more crime. When people can live without fear! We want the same thing, guys...

Batman: I wanted to kill my parents' murderer. I could have. (Robin sneaks behind a pillar) But that's not the life they wanted for me. And it's not the life Mary Jane would want for you.

Spider-Man: Don't you put that on me! (clenches his fist)

(They look face-to-face, eye-to-eye...and Spider-Man doesn't notice that Batman is holding an Anti-Venom symbiote.)

Spider-Man: An anti-venom symbiote?

Batwoman: To DULL your powers. You need to stop. Take time to grieve before it's too late.

Spider-Man: NEVER!

Batman: So be it.

(Batman throws the anti-venom at Spider-Man.)

Robin: No.

(The anti-venom starts nullifying Spider-Man's powers.)

Red Hood: (draws his gun) Bruce, you son of a...

(Red Robin throws an explosive birdarang at Red Hood's pistol, exploding it, and hurting Jason's hand in the process before kicking him away. Starfire tries to shoot, but Dick grabs her hand and throws her aside.)

Starfire: Dick, don't make me do this!

(Spider-Man sees the fight.)

Spider-Man: Look what you did, guys. We're supposed to be friends.

Ghost: That's why we must stop you and your allies.

(Kamen Rider Ghost becomes equal with Spider-Man due to the arachnid's powers being weakened by the Anti-Venom. It's a close fight, but Kamen Rider Ghost puts Spider-Man on the ground. But Daniel finds no joy in this victory...)

Ghost: (approaching Superman) I'm sorry, Parker.

(Batman pulls out a rope)

Spider-Man: Get away from me!

Robin: Look who I found!

(Everyone stops the fight and turn to see Robin bringing in a man with many, MANY cuts on is head and torso.)

Robin: (pulling out knife and holding it to prisoner's throat) Victor Zsasz, psychopath. How many women have you killed?!

Zsasz: (chuckling) H-hundred... twenty-one?

Red Hood: A hundred and twenty-one.

Starfire: All of this?

Robin: Huh! Sounds incorrigible to me.

Red Robin: Damian, let him go!

Robin: You guys would rather fight your friends than the real problem.

Ghost: I'm warning you, brother!

Robin: "Brother"?! (kicks Zsasz to his knees) Batman didn't raise me! The League of Assassins did! (slits Zsasz's throat, to even the shock of the Regime members, except for Red Hood. Zsasz falls dead to the floor) Problem solved. Who's next?

Batgirl: DAMMIT, Damian!! This is a line we do not cross!

(Danny then pulls out a Robin Ghost Eyecon and places it at the driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Robin Hood! (Arrow flying) Hello! Arrow! Mori-de aou! (Dramatic brass alongside arrows flying)

Ghost: Now you've done it.

Robin: (tackling Kamen Rider Ghost backwards) Then stay on Batman's side, Kamen Rider Ghost! Jason, Kori and I will be on Spider-Man's!

(Two brothers come to blows. Robin is on power pills, but Kamen Rider Ghost has a powerful gadget by his side, and won the fight.)

Ghost: Now for your last warning.

(Enraged, Red Hood tries to shoot Daniel down, but Red Robin shields him, and Robin tries to kill Ghost with his sword, but Nightwing gets in his way and dies in his place.)

Robin: (shocked) Dick?

(Everyone gets shocked by seeing Nightwing impaled by Robin's sword. Then Batgirl sets to attack Damian.)

Batgirl: GO TO HELL, DAMIAN!

(Batman tackles Robin and starts beating him up. Red Hood turns to Batman.)

Red Hood: (angry) Aren't you gonna do something?

Batman: (glares) Damian deserves it. So do you, Jason. You both stopped being my children.

(Batman carries Nightwing and turns to Starfire.)

Batman: I really thought you loved him. But you don't. You never did.

(Batman walks away while Starfire gets on her knees and starts crying.)

Spider-Man: That's enough. We're leaving.

Red Hood: But the inmates...

Spider-Man: Not today.

(Then Captain Marvel approaches a beaten Robin and carries him while Starfire grabs Jason's hand and they fly while Spider-Man web-swings, leaving the Bat-Family to look at Victor Zsasz's corpse.)

(After the fight, the Bat-Family meets with the President, and they recruited heroes who had not yet joined Spider-Man for their own reasons. These heroes were Zero, Team RWBY, GwenTennyson, Marisa Kirisame, Kevin Levin, Catwoman, Spider-Gwen, Shadow the Hedgehog, and secretly, Martian Manhunter)

(Together, they did everything they could to stop the Regime. When it was discovered that Batman had replaced Noel Vermillion with Martian Manhunter, Spider-Man killed J'onn when he used Pyro's flamethrower to begin burning Captain Marvel from within, which not only knocked Martian Manhunter out of her as he fell into the sea, presumably dying)

(With a little help from within, the Batclan Insurgency traveled to the Avengers Tower to collect a pill which would give them a fighting chance. The team consisted of Batman, Kamen Rider Ghost, Shadow the Hedgehog, Spoiler, and Red Robin. Batman's distraction failed as Spider-Man returned to the tower along with Red Hood, who fights Red Robin in front of May Parker. While Batman, Kamen Rider Ghost, and Spoiler escaped, Shadow fought Peter using his chaos control. The Ultimate Life Form was winning until Captain Marvel intervened and blasted him, forcing Shadow to take himself and Spider-Man outside the atmosphere. Shadow suffocated in the vacuum of space as he does the Chaos Blast, killing himself and injuring Captain Marvel. Red Hood convinced Spider-Man that Red Robin was attacking May, Spider-Man believed in him and injured Red Robin, who threw a birdarang with the tracker Batman had put in his cape and one of the pills, before Spider-Man pulverized him to death, leaving Daniel to be the Batman's only son.)

(Batman teleports to the Batcave and places the pill in the analysis plate to analyze the pill. As the process starts, a figure starts talking.)

????: ... He's coming... (Static) ... He's coming...

Batman: (realizes who the person is talking about) Who is this? How did-?

????: Leave now.

Batman: (sees the process is only 6% complete) I can't. It's not ready yet.

????: He's coming!

Batman: No, he isn't.

(Spider-Man bursts through the wall.)

Batman: He's here.

Spider-Man: I have removed all madmen in Gotham. But I let the original live. And like them all, Bruce, like your insane reflections, you will see your world burn.

Batman: You're delusional, Peter.

(Spider-Man grabs Batman in the collar as he grunts.)

Spider-Man: Be careful with how you speak to me.

Batman: Why are you here?

Spider-Man: Isn't this obvious? I want to put an end on this. And believe me, I will.

Batman: Really? Why don't you kill me then? Just like you did to Tim?

Spider-Man: (looks away) He...

Batman: He was the most compassionate friend, and one of the best Robins I had trained. Go on, justify his death. I'll call Spoiler so you can explain...

(Spider-Man throws Batman down)

Spider-Man: STOP TALKING!

Batman: That would be easier, wouldn't it? If I just stopped talking. If I put on my armor, and hit you over and over again. If I exposed you to some Ethyl Chloride, so that you could feel pain. I'm sorry to disappoint you with this anticlimax, but I'm not going to do it, Peter. I'm not going to fight you. (sees the process is only 54% complete) I don't think I can beat you without killing you. And I'm not like you.(presses a button) I'm not a murder.

(A video of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's wedding plays.)

Peter: (on screen) I, Peter BenjaminParker, do solemnly swear, to love and to cherish you, to honor and protect you, in sickness and in health, until the end of time.

Priest: (on screen) You may kiss the bride.

Spider-Man: Just... STOP IT.

Batman: Honor and protect.

Spider-Man: I won't play such mind games.

Batman: You failed to protect her.

Spider-Man: I failed? YOU failed. You failed everyone.

Batman: Do you think she would want this?

Spider-Man: I'm doing this for her!

Batman: You stopped doing things for her since she died.

Spider-Man: I'm done being lectured by you. Time to face me head on.

(Batman sees the process in 93%)

Batman: You're right. It's time to even things up.

(Then Batman activates some drones and they attack Spider-Man while Batman sees the process at 96%. Then Spider-Man manages to destroy the drones while Batman sees the process in 99%. Then Spider-Man grabs Batman's wrist and lifts him up before breaking his back like Bane did. Then Spider-Man starts beating Batman up until.)

????: Peter!

(Spider-Man turns to see Kamen Rider Ghost in his Newton Damashii.)

Spider-Man: Danny?

(Then Kamen Rider Ghost starts punching Spider-Man in the face.)

Ghost: I'm disappointed on you. (punches Spider-Man again) Never again, you hear me? You will not touch my family.

(After beating Spider-Man to a pulp, Kamen Rider Ghost helps Batman up.)

Batman: (weakly) Danny...

Ghost: Easy, father. I got you now. Sorry if it's gonna hurt.

Batman: What about.

Ghost: We already have what we need. Let's go. There's nothing worth saving.

(The duo escapes as Spider-Man gets up and realizes that Batman escaped. Then he screams in rage as the chapter ends.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.6K 41
||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest protege of Batman said, his voice soft. ...
42.4K 1K 9
How did Danny first deal with having ghost powers? How did he decide to become Danny Phantom? How did he defeat his first enemy? Find out now! Slight...
92.1K 3K 17
永遠に無料 | 𝑭𝑭 ⤷ ❪ danny phantom ❫ . . . 𝐢𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈...
77.5K 4.2K 24
This day was just getting worse and worse for Danny. First, he gets dragged to Gotham City with his parents for some 'ghost hunting' convention, and...