You Are The Reason

By ameesaAhlam

"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlu... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: All Alone
CHAPTER 2: Save Me
CHAPTER 3: You Are Safe Here
CHAPTER 4: Personal Maid
CHAPTER 5: Trust
CHAPTER 6: Cookies
CHAPTER 7: Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Aurora
CHAPTER 9: Furious
CHAPTER 10: You Are A Monster
CHAPTER 11: All My Fault
CHAPTER 12: Attack
CHAPTER 13: Disappeared
CHAPTER 14: Avoiding
CHAPTER 15: Comfort
CHAPTER 16: Funeral
CHAPTER 17: In Love
CHAPTER 18: Screwed
CHAPTER 19: Brother?
CHAPTER 20: Pleasure
CHAPTER 21: Breakfast
CHAPTER 22: You Drive Me Crazy
CHAPTER 23: You Are The Reason
CHAPTER 24: Bring Down The Searlus Mafia
CHAPTER 25: Lies
CHAPTER 26: Lies (Part 2)
CHAPTER 27: Tears
CHAPTER 28: Date?
CHAPTER 29: Wife
EPILOGUE
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story!

New Story!

6.6K 123 4
By ameesaAhlam

Description:

Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever.

But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a marriage with her childhood enemy, Rafe Andrews. Someone who's arrogant, rude and has no manners while talking to her. Just her. As for everyone else, he's the perfect man to ever exist.

Why does he hate her? Well, she has no idea.

Why does she hate him? Cause he hates her.

Both of them belonged to reputed families, with Rafe being a self made billionaire and Leona being the heir to her father's company.

But when destiny starts to play its game and feelings start to grow...then maybe being married to your enemy wasn't a bad idea.
________________________________________

I was breathing heavily. His lips a breath away from mine. He gripped my jaw firmly in between his fingers. His eyes were dark and blazing with rage.

When he spoke, his voice was low and sounded dangerous and husky. "You pull this trick ever again and I am going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a fucking whole week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 56.6K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
682K 14.4K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
3.5M 84.8K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
9.9M 202K 90
[Book #1 in the Nystrom series] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sensi...