𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚...

By jeonsoodiary

🄾🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 "𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪�... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Ft. Yonnie)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

11

719 47 2
By jeonsoodiary

Next Morning...

JISOO P.O.V

"Bye unnie!" Ningrosé said and waved at me which i backed gladly.

"Bye!!" I closed the door and sighed.... i remember that today is holiday so i will be in home this long day.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" I shouted and jump on the sofa to make me feel comfortable. I started to watch a netflix movie "All Of Us Are Dead"

And here my eomma standing, with her arm crossed.

"Kim Jisoo" Eomma said Sternly.

"Yes eomma"

"You know that you are gonna marry Jungkook so i and your soon-to-be mother-in-law decided that we should sent you in date with Jungk-" I cutted eomma

"WTH EOMMA????!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LOVE HIM NOR HE, WE JUST BEING FORCED AND-"

"Stop yelling at me young lady" She glared at me. "Next week is yours engagement, so you and Jungkook will gonna go to shopping and buy your wedding dress and engagement dress, He will buy his suits" She said

"Wh-" She cutted off me

"No more talking, go to room and be ready"

"Now?" I said in pale

"Yes young lady, shoo shoo shoo" Eomma pushed me to my room...

I entered my room and showered.

DARA P.O.V

"Aha did you and your bestie had to do this? Why y'all just forced these poor kids? You all are really crackheads- Ouchhh" Taeyung got cutted of by me as i twisted his ears...

"What did you just said?? poor kids??--" I got cutted off as Taeyung peeked me to my cheeks.

"Darling i gotta go, i have to go to the bathroom to pee" he ran to our room.

I sighed and went to kitchen to help my maid.

[TO BE CONTINUE√]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 15.4K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....
16.6K 588 20
𝐀 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐢�...
348K 11.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
8.9K 179 17
𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐄𝐎'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡�...