๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ |...

Af princess16367273737

(Y/n), a young woman from Zaun trying to make it as an Enforcer in Piltover. She thought her time in Piltover... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Hiatus
A/N

Chapter 6

218 9 6
Af princess16367273737

You looked in the mirror, looking yourself up and down. You weren't used to wearing dresses or being anything near fancy in general so you felt a bit uncomfortable. You were wearing a black dress that went down to your knees with spaghetti straps and a black see through material over the part of the dress below the waist. It had a matching black choker with a moon hanging from it. For shoes, you were wearing black boots with heels. You sighed, "Do you think I look good Mylo?" The dog barked, you hoped in agreement. You looked up from the outfit to look at your face. You were wearing some black eyeshadow and eyeliner, nothing too much. You actually styled your hair instead of just brushing it out like you usually did. "Am I trying too hard?" You sighed. You really didn't know what to do but it was Piltover so everyone was fancy anyway. You heard a knock at the door. "Oh shit- oh shit-" You tried to quickly walk out of the room but you ended up tripping with your heels and fell, making a big thump as you hit the ground. "Fucking damnit!" You yelled. "Ugh-" You used your hands to lift yourself onto your feet. You more carefully this time walked to the door and took a deep breath. You looked at Mylo for comfort, who was wagging his tail like he was urging for you to open the door.

You took a deep breath and opened the door to see Marcus. He was wearing a white button up underneath a brown vest and a grey coat going to his knees with black pants and brown shoes. A soon as he saw you, his eyes widened. "Oh my gods- hey (Y/n). You look- wow." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

You looked slightly down to avoid eye contact. "Thanks... uh- you look good too."

"Well, are you ready to experience a day of Piltover?" Marcus questioned, smiling a little, which was very rare for him.

You looked back up at him, smiling. "Yeah, totally." You turned to Mylo. "I'll see you later, please don't... mess up the house." The dog whined in reply. You sighed, shaking your head slightly then looking up to Marcus. "Let's go then." You closed the door behind you and you begun walking with Marcus down the hall. "What do you have planned for today?"

"I'm surprising you." He replied. "I'll bring you to the greatest places I went to growing up in Piltover."

"Well I hope the first place we go is somewhere to eat because I'm hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast." You commented as you entered the elevator with Marcus then pushed the button to go to the first floor.

"You're in luck."

── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ──

"Marcus I have trust issues, this is not a good idea-"

"Shut up, will you?" He interrupted, you could hear the annoyance in his voice. You had to keep your eyes closed so he could surprise you with the first location. He was leading you by the shoulders into wherever the first place was. You heard a little ding as what you guessed was the door opening and the noise level of people surprisingly went down, it felt peaceful. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, just-" I opened my eyes and saw it was a café. The walls were mostly if not all plants, tables were spaced out through the café and there were stairs leading to different platforms with tables on them. (See bottom for picture) "Holy shit Marcus, this place is amazing." You looked at him with your mouth agape.

"And our seat is.." He pointed to the middle platform in the building. "Up there. It's not the highest but in my opinion it's the best view and the highest is just too high-"

"Marcus." He stopped ranting and looked over at you. "It's perfect. Thank you."

He smiled a little before his god complex went over him, "I mean I'm basically rich so I'm going to be honest this is nothing.."

You started to walk away since you were sick of his droning on, you wished he would just stop having his major toxic masculinity and whatever other shit he had that made him bury whatever sweetness he had. He stopped ranting and followed you up to your table. "This really is nice." You sat down and he sat across from you. "What kind of food do they have here?"

"Regular breakfast stuff I guess. Scones, muffins, etcetera." He shrugged. "The food is kind of basic-" You interrupted him with your soft laughing. "What's funny?"

"Just you being privileged." You said. "No food in Piltover is basic, it's amazing... and expensive." He spaced out and squinted his eyes a little, showing he was thinking. "No Marcus, I know that face. That's your thinking face. If you say anything dumb I swear-"

"You should bring me to the undercity."

You sighed and went back in your chair, looking up at the ceiling. "Aaand you said something dumb."

"(Y/n)." He whined.

You sat up again and faced him. "Marcus." You whined back, mocking him.

"I'm serious."

"I know and that's the scary part." You responded.

He rolled his eyes, "Listen. Wouldn't I be a better enforcer and realize how privileged I am by going to the undercity?"

You sighed, "It's dangerous in the undercity. Especially when you're walking with me. You will be noticed and people will start asking questions." You tried to explain. "People are already asking questions with me disappearing. I'm surprised no one has tracked me down in Piltover yet."

"You were that important in the undercity?" You didn't respond and luckily the waiter came over.

"What would you two like?" You looked up a the waiter and immediately you recognized him.

"Ezreal?" You questioned. The blonde's face turned from one of boredom to one of surprise.

His automatically went red. "My uncle said if I don't get a job he's kicking me out- so for the time being, I'm working here." He paused. "Before I become a famous explorer of course."

"Of course." You smiled slightly.

Marcus quirked a brow, "You know this guy?"

"Ran into him while going to work once." You quickly explained. "Well, I'd like a chocolate chip muffin and... do you guys have smoothies?"

"Of course we do!" The boy beamed.

"I'll have a strawberry smoothie."

Ezreal wrote that down on the notepad he was holding then turned to Marcus. "And you?"

"Same thing I guess." He shrugged.

"It'll be just a second." Ezreal walked away.

"I bet you 5 gold that he'll mess up our order." Marcus said.

You scoffed, "Hey! I believe in the boy." You defended him. He seemed like an honestly sweet and hardworking guy that wouldn't mess up someone's order, probably because he needs approval of others.

"Does the undercity have anywhere fun to go to other than like- bars?" Marcus asked.

You glared. "Topsiders and their damn stereotypes about us. Yes, we have fun places to go for your information."

"Hey! Don't get defensive, I've never been there. But I could go if you-"

"No." You cut him off early.

He crossed his arms. "Give me one good reason."

"Well people could attack you for being an enforcer, my dad's people could find us, my dad could find us, someone I used to work with could confront us, actually my ex could confront us-"

"First of all, I said one. Second of all, ex? You never mentioned an ex." His brows furrowed.

Ezreal came back over. "Here's your food." He placed down the food, the right order. "Hope you two have a good breakfast." He smiled before walking away.

"See, I told you he'd get it right-"

"Who's your ex?"

You looked at him, smirking. "What? Are you jealous?" You teased.

His face went redder than you've ever seen him before. "N-no- just eat you're stupid muffin!"

You shook your head softly and took a bite of the muffin. Just as you though it would be, it was delicious. Better than most, if not every food in Piltover. You swallowed the bite of muffin you got before talking, "If it really concerns you, he's not that important. He towers under my dad and me really. He tries to look badass and it works but I just need to expose him to a bit of the old toxic air and he'd be on the ground choking..."

"The sinister look on your face as you say that is the only thing that concerns me now." He commented.

"My point is, he's nothing to worry about." You paused. "Well maybe I under exaggerated, he's one of the most powerful guys in Piltover..." Marcus quirked a brow. "And he's totally stood up to my dad before..." Marcus looked a bit more concerned. "And maybe he's threatened my life once or twice but my point is-"

"For the love of Kindred, stop talking." He facepalmed as you took another bite of your muffin. "I'm sorry- he threatened your life?"

"With my own blade." You replied.

"What was the context?" Marcus asked, trying to see any light of your ex.

"We were in my room and I said that I needed some privacy because he wouldn't let me have any privacy, just like my dad, and he took a knife from my blade collection and just brought it to my throat and said couples share everything and if not, it meant I was hiding something and if I was hiding anything from him he'd kill me."

Marcus's jaw dropped. "And then?"

"I dared him to do it and he said that I'm lucky he loves me." You shrugged. "I mean he's threatened me other times too of course."

"Of course?" He took a bite of his muffin.

"Dude, I was dating one of the most powerful and stuck up men in the undercity, what else would fucking happen with that?" You questioned.

"You don't fucking deserve shit like that. I hope he sees me if I go to the undercity because I'll kill him if he looks at you."

You chuckled, "Calm down tough guy. I appreciate it but I can handle myself."

"I don't care, I don't like the guy." He responded.

You couldn't help but smile at the man. "You're so cute Marcus." You said before you took a sip of your smoothie.

He went even more red than he did before. "No I'm not. Fuck off." He angrily sipped on his smoothie.

"I hope you truly have an amazing day planned out because I don't think anything could beat that reaction you gave just now."

"Shut the fuck up, I'll absolutely amaze you today. It'll be the time of your life."

"How can you be so sweet in such a mean voice?"

── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ──

Sorry it's so short, it's 1 am rn but I need it out today, next chapter will be longer I promise - A/N

the cafe

the dress

── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ──

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2K 17
Book 1 (Vi x Male Reader x Jinx) (Y/n) is Vander's son who was just a ten year old when he saw his dad come home from the battle on the bridge with a...
151K 7.3K 51
Vander has fallen. The new head of Zaun is called Silco. Busy with your little hospital full of shimmer addicts you hardly have time to care about po...
62.8K 1.9K 12
The people of The Underground were never the luckiest pair. Only a special few were lucky, lucky enough to get the privileges of the topside. The (L...
41.4K 1.2K 34
Warning- Violence, Drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexual content, etc. Female reader with she/her pronouns **I do not own the arcane characters** She g...