HAPPY LAKE DAY!

anextinguishedstar tarafฤฑndan

IT'S MY BESTIE'S BIRTHDAY BEECHES, BOW DOWN TO HER AND WORSHIP HER ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ› P.S. WE LYSMMM YOU EMINEM MY PRECIO... Daha Fazla

SWAGATAM JHEELAM PEELAM ๐Ÿฅ‚
S๐ŸฅšSY ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ›โœจ
MAHINDRA S.U.V. ๐Ÿš˜
AAR-UwU ๐Ÿ˜Ž
BEN TEN ๐Ÿคช
SWASTIII ๐Ÿ˜ผ
RAJU KAJU ๐Ÿ˜ž
PARI HAI YEH ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
AMAR TAMATAR ๐Ÿ…
RAGS BHATIA ๐Ÿ’
VEEHU Uwau ๐Ÿ‘ป

ANU THE TWIN ๐Ÿ”

20 4 5
anextinguishedstar tarafฤฑndan

Jheeluuu
Happy birthday my twinn!
Ahhhhhh I can't believe it's been more than an year since we met.
I mean we went from fangirling over Damon the hot dripping mess to Eren the hottie-
Seeeeeeee, a long way indeed.
The amount of similarities that we share, and how similar our thought process is so inzayn (yesh, I meant inzayn, Vrehuu and Pari would know- )
You know it's easy to write birthday wishes for people whom you don't really have a connection with, but when it comes to special people like yourself, I have a hard time thinking up of anything, I swear.

The hours we have spent together just talking about our insecurities, our you-know-what-i-am-talking-about-talks , the fashion conversations, the anime talks, it's all so crazyyyy. I just wanna thank you so muchhh, for hearing me out always and letting me help you out whenever you needed advice and I love you so much babee. Although saying thank you to you seems really ew since it's us, lol.

What else do I write? I am not gonna go into the details of how amazing you are, since everyone else already gave you a reminder for that. You are truly, truly fantabulous and there's no one else I would rather fangirl over cute shoes with.

I love you so much, just have a blast today and like keep smiling, keep giggling. We love you alwayss.

-Anushka

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

37.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
94.5K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
141K 14.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...