"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28

418 68 47
By Romantic_Fanatics

Happy Reading People 😊❤️
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mahir's POV

It's been already 3 days since Bela left with Mittals!

Can I just kill myself for agreeing to that stupid idea?

Like why the hell did I even said yes?

Because you couldn't compromise with her happiness!
Could you?

Point!

The happiness I saw that day in her eyes was something I always wanted to see..

She has always wished for a family! Being an orphan she didn't got the love of a family!

She had only Sania in name of a family, and late Vish joined that little world of us!

Eventually I and my family will be her in-laws only!

But luckily Siya aunty stated that Bela is her own daughter!

She got a new family! Her happiness!

And that's what matters! And anyways it's just matter of some days!

Currently I'm on my way to Mittals! As the designers are already waiting there for me..

We need to choose the outfits as well as the rings today!

I came out of the car and went inside only to find her  running her and there while Any was chasing her from behind..

I never saw her these happy.. she was laughing.. giggling.. her cute dimples making her look more cute..

" Ansh bhai! Dekho na yeh kabse mujhe bhaga rahi hai! " She whined like a kid hiding behind Ansh..

Wow she calls him Bhai now! Not bad!

" Arey! You were the one to trouble me first! Bhai apko pata hai isne kya kia? " Anu asked glaring her..

" Nahi pata! Batayegi tab na pata chalega! " Ansh said putting his one arm around Bela!.

" Isme mete upar cockroach phek dia! How could she? " She tried to hit Bela when she hid behind Ansh again!

Isn't she behaving like a brat now?

Yeah and you love this brat!

" Hawa! Jhuti! Maine toy cockroach pheka tha! It wasn't real even! " Said Bela showing the toy cockroach!

" God Anu! Tu is khilone dar gayi! " Ansh said and bursted out laughing accompanied by Bela ..

" Priya! I'm telling you I'll kill you husband! " Anu whined hugging Priya who was controlling her laugh!

" Aww! Baby is winning! " Bela mocked pulling her cheeks..

" You! " Anu started chasing her again and this time she came running towards my direction still looking at the back ..

She collided with me and was about to fall when I held her by her waist!

She closed her eyes in fear gripping my collars tightly..

I so missed her!

After freaking 3 days she's this close to me..

She was still in my arms closing her eyes..

By now everyone was here having a perfect movie time..

I put the baby gaur flick behind her ear and that's when she opened her eyes..

Her choclate brown orbs met my pitch black ones and she immediately got up taking me in a tight hug..

She too missed me just like I did!

My Bela!

" I missed you baby ! " I said against her ears and heard her humming..

Her lips touched my neck sending shivers down my spine!

Only she can pull such stunts with me..

My Jaan!

" Oh hello! Romeo Juliet! We all here! " We backed off hearing Anu who was smirking at us..

" so this baby was being missed by someone! " She teased resting her arm on Bela's shoulder..

She looked away not knowing what to answer..

" Come Mahir beta! All are inside waiting for you and Bela! " Said Siya aunty and we nodded moving towards the walk-in!

" And particular design you are looking for? " The lady who came to show us the outfits asked as we settled on the couch..

" Umm.. simple and elegant ones! My Bella doens't like too glittery outfits! " I said while she smiled moving towards the closet..

I looked at Bela who was already staring me with that beautiful smile of hers!

" Staring! Are we? " I asked smirking while she looked away controlling her blush..

Soon many outfits were placed in front of us..

We went through various expensive outfits and finally after an hour we were done with it!

" Only elders are left! Baki sab ne choose kar lia! " Said Bela looking at everyone!

" Wait main mummy ji aur sumi aunty ko bula deti hu! " Said Priya and went out to call them..

" Umm uncle.. " Bela was saying when Ansh glared her..

" It's Papa for you Bela.. "  he said and she bit her tongue closing her eyes..

We chuckled looking at her face..

" Ok ok.. umm Papa ke lie v toh kuch choose karna hoga na.. woh khud karenge ya mumma karengi? " She asked looking at the male outfits..

" Mujhe nahi lagta beta ki tumhare papa koi function attend karenge! " We heard Siya aunty..

" Oh.. lekin family ka har member hoga then why not him? " She asked confused..

Well she doesn't know about him!

Shekhar Mittal! The famous business tycoon ofcourse after me never attends any function other than the business related ones..

His life revolves around business and only business!

No doubt he loves his family but the problem is he never takes out time for his family!

I and my siblings were deprived of a father's love as he's a man who cheated his wife , his childrens!

Justified it is! As we broke all our ties with him!

But Anu and Ansh always craved for their fathers time but never got it!

This was the reason they stopped expecting from him!

Their life revolved around Siya aunty, my mom , my siblings and me!

This is the reason we are this close to eachother!

" Unko business se fursat he kaha beta? Unko bolna bekar hai! Choro unki baat! Hum hai na.. hum sab tumhare sagai ko memorable banayenge! Don't worry! " Said Siya aunty kissing her forehead..

I looked at Bela who was lost somewhere!

I know something is definitely running in her mind!

" These are the latest designs Mr. Sehgal! Please have a look! " The manager of the jewel company said showing us all the latest designs..

We looked at it .. everything was much expensive! I just hope Bela doesn't deny!

I want to give her the best!

Because she deserves the best!

" Umm.. Mahir ji can we please keep it simple?" She asked looking at me..

" Ofcourse! But it should be the best ! " I said and she nodded looking at the designs!

She took out two  rings ! One had platinum coating and in the middle there was a small diamond stone customised in the shape of  heart! And the other one had the same design and had three small hearts embedded in the middle!

It was simple yet beautiful!

" Khanna! Finalize this one! And it should be delivered within 2 days! " I ordered and he nodded taking the rings from her..

We gave our measurements and went to the hall!

" You think it's a joke? Cancle it damn it! " We heard someone shouting!

" Is papa home? " Asked Bela looking at aunty!

"  Haan beta! He came few mins before! " She replied placing the tray of cup in front of us..

" Umm main abhi ayi! " Said Bela and left from there..

" Ab Mahir v bolega main abhi aya... Yeh filmy scenes bohot common hai go go.. " Vish smirked looking at me..

" Main abhi aya wala nautanki mujhse  hoga v nahi.. keep that for yourself drama queen! Right now I need to have a talk with her! " Saying so I left from there leaving everyone laughing at Vish who huffed sitting there..

I went behind her and saw her standing outside the study .. fidgeting with her fingers..

" Kya soch rahi ho? " I asked standing beside her..

" Yehi ki papa se baat kaise karu! " She said looking at uncle who was busy studying a file .

" There's no need of it Bela! We all are ore than enough! But I know tum manne wali ho nahi! So go ahead! " I said raising my hands..

She's one stubborn girl!

I knew she would talk to uncle ... And see I was right!

She took a deep breath and knocked in the door while I stood aside not coming in his vision!

" Bela? Come in beta! " He smiled at her..

She went and stood in front of him..

" Arey beta come here sit! " He patted the seat beside him and she sat there reluctantly..

" So done choosing the outfits? Tumhe pasand aye na collection? " He asked looking back at the file..

" Umm ha.. " she was stuttering and here I felt like laughing looking at her face..

" Mahir ki family chali gayi? " He asked keeping the file back on the table..

" Nahi.. woh log bahar bethe hai! " She said with a small smile..

" Kya baat hai beta? Kuch kehna chahti ho? " He asked looking at her worried face..

Just in three days they got so close to her!

That's my Bela's magic!

" Umm.. papa.. mumma bol rahi thi ki app family functions attend nahi karte.. " she asked hesitantly..

" Han beta! Office ka kaam.. business deals.. clients ke sath dinner.. in sab se waqt he nahi nikal pata! " He said sadly picking another file..

" Papa main... Appse appka pura din nahi mang rahi! Main bas itna chahti hu ki jab hum rings exchange kare tab waha pe app maujud rahe.. hume ashirwad dene ke lie.. bachpan se maine apne mumma papa ko bohot miss kia hai.. khushnaseeb hu main jo mujhe app sab mile.. mujhse sachme kuch aur nahi chahiye.. bas app sab ka sath aur ashirvaad chahiye.. ekbar sabke bare me sochiye papa... Sab appko har function me miss karte hai.. appke kuch palo ki maujudgi sabko pure din ke lie khush kar sakti hai.. " she said smiling at him and he looked at her thinking deeply..

I hope he agrees! Otherwise Bela will be disappointed!

" Main appko force nahi kar rahi! Par agar ho sake toh please papa! App ane ki koshish karna! Mujhe aur Mahir ko bad appka ashirwad chahiye! " She said smiling and left from there leaving him in deep thought..

She came out and looked at me..

" You are seriously different Bela! Uncle itne time tak kisiki baat v nahi sunte.. aur ajj tumne accha khasa samjha dia unhe bithake.. " I chuckled making her smile..

" Kya lagta hai man jayenge? " I asked as we moved towards the hall..

" Pata nahi! Mujhe laga main ek bar unse baat karu! Ab manna na manna unpar hai! Agar woh aye toh main khudko khushnaseeb samjhungi! Hume unka ashirwad mil jayega! Aur agar nahi aye to bad qismat ka khel ! " She said smiling slightly and went to her mumma..

I heard footsteps and looked behind to find uncle moving towards walk-in!

I followed him silently and stood just outside the door..

" Mr. Mittal?" The lady asked surprised..

" Umm.. Bela.. " he was saying when the lady cut him off saying..

" Bela ma'am ne outfit appke lie choose krke rakhe the.. par mujhe laga app apke nahi islia.. ek min  main abhi leke ayi! " She left tk bring the outfit..

" Here.. " she gave him the dark blue Sherwani..

He smiled looking at the outfit..

" Yeh mere study me rakhwa do! " He asked the home staff and he nodded leaving from there.

I smiled looking at him!

He's gonna attend our engagement!

The smile on her face will be priceless!

Everyone will be happy!

And the reason for this happiness is none other than my Bela!

To be continued

Hello peeps 😀❤️

Merry Christmas 🎄 ☃️⛄

How are you all doing?😊😊 Hope you all are fine!

Here's the next part 😗🥰..

Hope you all liked it!😀😀❤️❤️

Bela is splashing her magic in everyone! That's the aura she has in herself! And that's the reason Mahir loves her so much!

Engagement shoppings done 😁😁
We are gonna enjoy the engagement in the next chappy 😊🥰

But till the next part comes, read this one and
Don't forget to vote comment and share!

I'll see you all in the next part 😗

Till then take care stay home stay safe 😚

And and and ....
Here's my new Story 😊❤️👇

Do read it and give reviews.. don't forget to add this book to your library and reading lists 😊❤️✨🤗
And do shower the same love in this new one like you did in the previous ones..🤗❤️

Total words: 2054

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 28.6K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
161K 12.9K 58
Bela is in love with mahir but mahir loves bani (his girl friend) Will bela be able to win mahir's heart ?????
218K 14.4K 58
Cover credits : @crazy_fari Bela, a poor village girl and mahir, the son of the richest business man in India - And they marries due to family pressu...