(Discontinued) ๐™ธ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž'๐šœ...

By Chibi_Girl18

โ€ข Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡: ๐“˜๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด› ๐Ÿธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐™ณ๐™ด๐™บ๐š„'
ษช: ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
ษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
ษชษชษช: ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
ษชแด : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
แด : ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
แด ษช: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ž๐“ฅ
๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
แด ษชษช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ?
แด ษชษชษช: ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€: (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ-๐“ผ๐“ธ)๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
ษชx: ๐“ค๐“ข๐“™!!! ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
x: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ*๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ?!!
xษช: ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ
xษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
xษชษชษช: ๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ท ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
xษชแด : ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
xแด ษช: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ
xแด ษชษช: ๐“˜๐““๐“š ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
xแด ษชษชษช: ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
AUTHOR'S NOTE

xแด : ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต

629 20 1
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi's POV

"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" brother shouted making us looking at him and the new teacher. "Do they knew each other?" I thought and I think our classmates to curious.

"You don't need to shout, Zuzu-chan" he said and what's with 'Zuzu-chan' thing. They must be that close that giving him that nickname to my brother.

All the girls including me squeal of Kai's deep voice(A/n: I don't quite remember the his voice so this will do 😂😂), Kai is wearing a white collared shirt with a black and white stripe necktie. He's also wearing black thin gloves and a round shape glasses.

When he said that, Icchan blush, it must be from the nickname he gave. "Okay class. Since I'm a new teacher here, we will not having a class for today" this made some of us including me shout in happiness.

"I'll introduce myself, my name is Kai. You can call me Kai-sensei or whatever you like to call me" Kai introduce and the way he says that is quite unique and elegant.

"Feel free to ask many questions as you like as long as my class time isn't finish" he said as my classmates starting to ask a lot of questions at the same time.

"Woah there class, raise your hand if you'd like to ask me a question" Kai said, he seems not a hot tempered guy like Kacchan.

Then many of us obediently raise our hands then he call Uraraka first. "Uhm Kai-sensei, how old are you?" she said as he look at her.

"For that question, I'm only 20 years old" he said, that means he's still young. "Me, Me" Ashido said while waving her hands in the air.

He giggles as he picked her "Do you have a girlfriend?" what a straight forward she was. "I don't but...." Kai said as he looked at someone, I don't where he was looking at and some of them excitedly scream.

"I do have a fiancé" that stunned us all of a sudden and he show us his ring, engagement ring. The girl sure is lucky- wait what did he just say.

"Fiancé?!" I shouted, I'm sure everyone too notice of what he said earlier. Then he's engaged to a boy, that makes him a gay then.

I feel a gloomy atmosphere but don't know where it was coming from and I feel like I offended someone. And I saw Mineta disgusted, he must be a homophobic person.

"What's wrong being engaged to a boy? I love that person a lot even though I'm just an idiot. Even though someone always using me like a punching bag, hehe~" he scratched his nape in embarrassment and I hear like someone's laughing.

I saw Mie holding his laugh and for Izuku, my brother, was blushing like a tomato. "How about this?" that gain us an attention to Kai-sensei.

"If you can find out what's my surname and who's my fiancé, the winner/s will not having a homework for a month" that made us happily scream

"Are you all gonna participate?" he said as we all say 'yes' to him. "The rules are simple, I'll give you a total of 3 hints. After I give you the first hint, that will be the sign that the game was started.

If you are clueless about the first hint, all of you must make a vote if you'll using the other hints. All you have to answer is 'yes' or 'no'. If the vote was finished and it was no, the cooldown of it was 1 hour before y'all making a vote again.

Remember, there are only 3 hints. The game will be finished at 6 in the evening, the game is held only here at the school. You don't have to go to other classes today because I've already told the principal about this" he explained to us, so we wouldn't have any class for today, huh?

"Okay, for the first hint is...... I already gave it" he said as we all face fault to what he said. He already gave the hint, but when did he?

"That's all and to those who already knows who's my fiancé, right your name and the name of him on a piece of paper" after he said that, I heard some people writing immediately.

They already knew who he was? I saw Momo get up from her sit and gave it to Kai-sensei. He grinned to her as she already went back to her sit.

Then I saw Mie and Icchan stand up and went to him too, right they mist be close so he must know who's that person was. "Three people are already knows the answer, it means the 20 of still don't get it"

We all frowned, how would we know what hint did he gave to us. And how did Momo get the answer thag quickly?

I shake my head and bite my thumb nail. "Izumi think, THINK. Who could be that person?" if sensei already gave the hint, then it must be from what he have said earlier.

That gives an idea as I went through the memories of what Kai-sensei said. "Don't need to go to class......." "The game will be finished at 6"

That made me use my braincells more. I'm really forgetful when it comes to this. "By the way, you can now roam around" he said as he looked at our attendance.

Wait, he said that this game will be held in this school right? Then that means, that person was a student in here but who could it be? There's a lot of students in UA.

That made me a decision making me stand up from my sit and went out from the classroom to search around the school.

No One's POV

"She left" Uraraka said while looking at the greenette girl who left the classroom by herself. "She still doesn't gets it, isn't she?" Mie sweatdropped, same goes to Izuku who agrees to him.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my room now to sleep. Ja ne*" the mummified person left, and Kai didn't even bother to stop him at all. After all, he did say that there's no need to go to other classes today.

Izuku then just looked at his classmates who're talking about the first hint and who really was that fiancé of Kai. Little did they know, that he was their classmate all along.

Momo then go to the back seat which was Izumi's. She went there to interact Izuku. "How did you manage to know that it was me?" Izuku whispered and started the conversation.

"It was simple, first is how you blush when you're looking at him. Then, a few days ago, I saw a ring beneath on your clothes. And last was the nickname he gave you, I notice for the whole time that if someone calling you in nickname, you feel discomfort but when it comes from Mie and Kai, I feel like they're both close to you" Momo explain, she was really observant person after all.

"You got me" Izuku just awkwardly laughed to her. In fact, he didn't know that his action was very obvious from the start. "Can you keep it for now?" he said and put his index finger.

"Of course, I can. And by the way, I can see to his eyes that he really loves you" she said as she went back to her seat. Izuku were stunned about what did she said.

He can hear his own heartbeat very loud and clear to his ears like it shouting something. And he blushed at the moment she said that Kai loves him.

Izuku.exe has stopped working.

A steam came out from his head and his mouth was widely open like a robot stop working. Then a railing like train(?) came through the hallway, it was Mie.

"What happen to you, Ma- Zuzu-chan?!!" he suddenly came out of nowhere, he said that he'll be back to his room, how did he came here so fast?

Kai too was worried but need to keep his act to hide the fact that Izuku was his fiancé. He glanced at Mie and he too looked back to him.

The both of them nodded. "Are you okay?" Mie attempt to talk again to him. "I.AM. NOT. OKAY." Izuku talk liked a robot making them panic and for Momo, she giggle only of Izuku's reaction.

"Okay class, do you have any clue of who he was?" Kai clap his hand one time and it already gained attention to everyone in class.

Some of them now get it the first clue, the first clue is the where the game will be held which is in school. They all expect that he might be a student or a teacher in UA.

Izumi came back catching her breathe as if she run miles away. She walk slowly and can be seen that she's trembling because of tiredness. Then after she sit, she let her forehead face he desk and didn't feel the pain.

As for the people who know about the first clue share their thought to them and using the 'elimination method'(A/n: It was similar to math, they're gonna reduce the people in the list of candidates of who's the fiance of Kai if that person was lack of/no evidence that they were the one)

One of them request of all the students and teachers name list to do this. They were about to roam around but remember that they're lack of hints and clue.

"Sir, we would like to get the second hint. Kero" Asui said as they all wrote the vote about getting the hint. After the polling, the most vote was yes and the people who vote for it was 20 out of 20.

"Second hint. He has a ring with this design" he show the picture of the ring. The students looked at the beautiful engagement ring. They all notice that it has a price tag.

"So expensive!" they all shout except to some certain people. The ring worth over $2,000,000.00 which you can buy a big house and some cars with it. The girls were jealous of how rich he was and an expensive ring he gave to his fiance. And some boys too jealous to him.

"He's so lucky" Ashido hippo cry and biting a white handkerchief out of jealousy, same goes to Uraraka and Denki. "You must be a filthy rich" Momo said because she never saw him in any events of the rich people.

"Yup" he briefly said to her. "Start searching everyone" he said making them go back to their main goal which is finding his fiance.

They all start the search around the school as the time passed. It was already noon which was lunch break for the students.

"Hey, did you hear?" One of the students said as one of them nod and said "About the Class 1-A? Yup, I heard that they're searching to a certain person."

As they continue talking while eating their lunch. "This id tiring" Denki and Ashido said. Class 1-A are currently eating their lunch while marking an 'X' mark to some pictures of every student.

"We've only interview ¼ of the school and still not know the last hint. But the only clue we had is that he's in this school and has the very 'expensive' ring right?" Uraraka said, as she looked at the pictures in the list.

"What if he was disguising as a girl?" All of their ears listened to Jiro's suggestion. They never think of that as they made a lot of imagination that their might be someone like that.

"Isn't that gonna take forever to know who he was?" Sero said as they all nodded. "JUST WHO THE H*LL IS HE?!!" they heard the twins shouting in unison far from them.

Those two are running in flash like a train and looking one by one on every student they saw in their way. They're both more energetic than before.

"Wait for me!!" Izumi shouted while chasing the two. She was huffing hard like she's out of energy unlike the twins.

Time passed again and the class was already finished. The third hint was he has a very feminine features. They all forgot that Izuku has that features, at that time of search he wasn't at the scene which is kinda funny that they forgot their own classmate.

All of them are in the classroom for submitting their answer. The 20 students wrote whoever they think that person was. Some of them just wrote random names because there's a lot of man in the school with that kind of features and after that they gave their answer to Kai.

Okay, they did the elimination method but it's still useless. Kai then looked at the answer of his students, he hold his laughter of all the answers he got from them.

"2 out of 20 got the right answer which was Todoroki and Izumi. That means 5 students got the right answer" Kai happily announced it as they all frown.

"But sensei, who's your fiancè then?" Ashido said, Kai grinned and point it to Izuku. "My fiancé is Zuku-chan, which is that I'm Izumi's future-brother-in-law" he said as they all "EHHHHHH!!!!!!!" except to the people who knows.

"That's it for to-" he was then interrupt by the loud explosion. That made the students go in their fighting stance to get ready to fight.

A big fog enveloped the classroom, they wait until the fog was gone. 'Well, well, well. Hello there Class 1-A' an unknown voice heard by them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra:

Izumi's POV

I errand in the school and looked around, I already being left by the twins. While I wasn't looking at the way, I bumped into someone. "Oof! Sorry for bumpi- wait Dad" Izumi bows to the person she bumped and looked at him, it was All Might.

'Aren't you have a class?' he questioned, so he didn't know nor the teachers? "Wait- I thought that the principal informed the teachers" I said as he put his thumb and index finger under his chin.

'Well, I only heard that we don't have a class in one section but I didn't know that it was your class. So what are you doing right now?' he said to me. I don't really know what to do right now.

"Otou-san, can you help me on something?" I shyly begged father to my request. 'What is it?' he said.

"We're having a game which was we need to guess his surname and his fiancé which was in this school" when I explained that, father nodded like he understood my current problem.

'Isn't that a little bit easy?' He said as I looked at him, why would it be easy if we only have a few hints. "What do yo-" I was stopped by a thud sound that was near to us which we looked to that place. I saw Izuku and Kai-sensei in the corner.

"WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?" Izuku angrily said as he put his right hand to the wall pinning Kai to the wall, the legendary move kabedon.

"Why of course, to see my cute and lovely family in here" he happily said and can be seen that he's sweating a lot like he's afraid.

"Don't be angry my cute Zuku-chan, here I'm going to kiss you okay?" Kai said as he peck a kiss on Icchan's cheeks. I blushed on the way they act, like they're a coup- wait that means.

"ICCHAN IS THE FIANCE?!!" I shouted making the two of them looked at me. Icchan sudden felt an embarrassment as he blushed.

"Looks like we have a witness~" Kai playfully said as he held his hand onto his waist and hugged him like he doesn't want to let go Icchan.

The greenette girl-like didn't struggle to what he did to him. "Izuku is mine okay? I don't like him being touched by someone, not even a strand of hair and especially being with boys nor people who had a crush on him" he said as he death glare on me as if he wants to devour me.

His spine chilling glare making me tremble and couldn't move a single part of my body. I don't know what dad's current reaction but I'm sure he was stunned too. He's very dangerous.

"You idiot, that girl is my sister" Izuku then smacked him on the head. "I'm sorry, Zuku-chan. Don't be angry to me" Kai pout to him as he looked at me.

"Sorry too, what is it your name again? Oh right Izumi" he extend his right while his other hand was still on Izuku. 'So your my son-in-law?' Otou-san looked at him, so that means he's my brother-in-law.

"To be exact 'Dad', future-son-in-law" he correct father, so he'll become part of the family but I feel discomfort with him because of what he did earlier.

He's kinda creepy. He then was now in Izuku's back and put his both hands onto his waist locking him inside his both arms.

"So you're the one" I've heard a familiar monotone voice as I turned around of who he was, it was Todoroki.

"I guess the two of you are exception to this month's assignment" Kai said as he carries Izuku in bridal style.

"Le-Let me g- !!!" he was interrupt by a kiss by Kai making him to shut up. After that, he blushed and like his mind was stop working. "How cute you are Zuku-chan~" Kai said as they both left, leaving us gape in the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Special:

Kim: "Welcome everyone to my humble story, I'm Kim and like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! \(^▽^)/"
Class 1-A, LOV, And Our main characters(Mie, Haru, Kai and Izuku): *Clapping* "Merry Christmas Everyone"
Kim: "*Ehem* Mic test, Mic test. Okay, since its christmas, we'll do a role swap"

Some of them cheer up and some are frowning that they might get something horrible. "All of you take a piece of paper here in this bowl, and then you'll do the role of whoever you get, are we clear?" Kim said as they all "Hai" to the author.

One by one was line up to get their changed roles for today. "Mmmph~ Who should I call first?" She said as she looked at them.

"Let's pick the most pervert first" It was pointed on Mineta, he jumped out of surprise because he was picked first. "It says its...... Katsu- HEH!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE IT NO! NOOOO-" then he was punched by Katsuki.

"If you don't like me, at least do what my role says" Katsuki threatened the grape pervert who's shivering in fear because of the dark aura that Katsuki's emitting.

That makes all of them sweatdropped and at the same time sighed in relief that they didn't get Katsuki's role. "Since he was knocked out, let's move on to the next one" it was then point to Kaminari.

"Why me?" he asked as the author explained that its only random call. "Well mine was Uraraka's role" all of them make an 'oohhh' sound.

Then Kaminari get some lip tint from one of the girls and put it on his lips a bit and both cheeks. He then swirl it with his fingers from his cheeks making it an oval shape blush.

"*Laughing* It doesn't even look like Uraraka, you more look like Kirby- hahahahahaha" Karishima and Sero laughed at the new face of Kaminari.

"If I'm more like Kirby, then I'm gonna eat you ALIVEEEE!!!!!!" Kaminari then chase the two who laughed at him and that made the two run away out of fear.

"I guess those three will not be at the moment....... let's continue then" Some of them are sweatdropped and just follow what the author said.

They continue the role swap, they had so much fun and some of them mocking the other's role and do something crazy. Then, the three that got out earlier came back.

"*pant* Is he *pant* here?" Kirishima hardly catch his breathe because of running. He also carried Sero on the back who has a lifeless body.

"Hehe~ I'm here~" the Pikachu version of Kirby was now at their behind making them scream and run away. By the way, where the h*ll did they get the energy to run if they're both tired?

"Author-san, do we still have to do this?" The author looked at the person who's talking to her, it was Deku. He was wearing Momo's hero costume.

"Stay like that forever, Izuku" the author just only hugged him and ignore of what he said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Sorry for the delay update.

3560 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 36 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
95.8K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
257K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
12.7K 155 26
This is a SFW fan fiction โš ๏ธI do not own any of the characters. I just made the story lineโš ๏ธ Deku is a villain due to being bullied continuously by...