𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀.

By lmfaopromise

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 ? 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 More

𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝟎
✿ڿڰۣ-
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑

𝟒

3.2K 188 85
By lmfaopromise

𓀬
𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈
══════════════════════

" Got a black girl and a white girl call them salt and pepper." I sung. " Future really that nigga."

" He's such a narcissist." Katy shook her head.

" Not really." Niya laughed. " More so a misogynist."

" Y'all just sit around using big ass words all day ?" Keyantae said waking up on the couch. " Go do sum nails assum."

" You got so much more shit to be worried about then what the hell we talking about." Katy said eyeing him.

" You always tryna humble a nigga." He mugged her.

" You need it." Niya mumbled and I just shook my head not wanting to get involved.

" Who throwing a party I wanna go to one so bad."

" Stacey throwing one tonight I think." Niya yawned.

" He always been so fine." Katy laughed. " Like literally , too bad I was fucking wit a lame."

" Who lame ?" Keyantae looked at her like she was stupid. " I got all the motion in the ocean."

" Bad joke." I said laughing at what he said.

" Obviously not if you laughing."

" You're the lame Keyantae." She rolled her eyes. " I was as good as it'll ever get for you."

" Aye I know that's right." Niya smiled high fiving her.

" Stop eating dick." Keyantae made a face a Niya and got up.

" Back to that party , when it start ?" I said trying to clear the tension.

" Ten prolly." Niya said pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

" Hold on y'all." I said getting up because somebody was calling me. " Hello ?"

" You ain't see me call you ?" Ezra's face popped up with a blunt in between his lips like usual.

" Uh no ?"

" What you on tonight ?"

" Nothing prolly , why ?"

" You lie so much Zara , I hate liars." He said shaking his head.

" I didn't lie to you , what you mean ?" I asked laughing.

" I know everything." He said laughing.

" Crazy." I said making a face. " Im going to a party I think."

" Nice." He said looking in my background. " Where you at ?"

" Bye Ezra." I laughed hanging up. " Being so crazy for what."

I walked back into the living room seeing Katy and Niya staring at me smiling.

" What's wrong with y'all ?"

" That's yo new boyfriend ?" Katy asked.

" No." I made a straight face at her. " I don't do boyfriends no more."

" He just happens to smoke her out every day for free and buy her food." Niya said rolling her eyes. " Y'all so confused."

" No ma'am." I shook my head. " We just cool that's it."

" Right right right." Katy said squinting her eyes at me.

══════════════════════

" SHE SEND A SAD EMOJI WHEN I FUCKIN LEAVE !" I sung in Deuce face. " SHE SAY I TREAT HER LIKE A SLUT."

" We get it." He stared at me. " You 4pf."

" Glad you know twinny." I laughed. " Find me something to drink."

He walked away and I stayed in my lil corner and kept singing.

" What you doing here ?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around seeing my friend Kylan from high school.

" OH MY GOD !" I screamed jumping and giving him a hug. " Where have you beennnnn ? I missed you so much."

" Chilling." He laughed. " I missed you more."

" Did you see Niya and Katy ?" I asked.

" Yes , I did." He laughed at how excited I was. " You look good Zara , Im so happy for you. When do you start school ?"

" In September , just two more years since I did dual enrollment."

" You growing up on me lil girl." He laughed. " You know I can't be here for too long tho."

" What you mean ?"

" A lot of shit been going on Zara." He said
seriously. " Im not tryna scare you or anything but it's more to a lot of things than you think."

" Wait what ?" I asked confused.

" That lil high school beef the reason a lot of these niggas dying these days , Zara. If you let them tell it I'm " crazy " for leaving but I'm just tryna make it out."

" I understand." I nodded. " But you can't just leave everything and everybody behind with no explanation , call or text Kylan."

" I feel you." He said looking down at his phone because it was ringing. " I'll be right back."

I sat back just looking around. Everybody was singing dancing and having fun but it's just to distract us from the reality that this life shit is so dangerous.

Scariest part about death is that it's so permanent.

" Here nigga." Deuce said handing me a water. " Why you look so sad ?"

" Nothing." I said laughing. " Just spoke to Kylan."

Once I said that he made an unreadable look but dropped it instantly. " Oh for real ?"

" Yeah.." I said looking at him weirdly. " Im ready to go though , where is Katy and Niya ?"

" Outside."

I made my way out there and saw them arguing a girl.

" Girl I don't give a fuck , you so fucking nasty. Hoe how you fucking a nigga you know got a
girlfriend ?" A girl with a blonde wig said to Niya.

" Bitch I'm nasty ? Why you checking me and not your nigga ?" Niya said not bothered. " I don't owe you a fucking ounce of loyalty , fuck outta here."

I grabbed Niya's wrist trying to get her to walk away but the girl fixed her mouth and spit which went all over Katy.

" Bitch !" Katy said throwing blows to the girls face.

" Oh shit." Deuce said running over to grab Katy.

Katy didn't even pull hair just was throwing them bitches.

" Katy." I said trying to grab her but she just kept going.

Eventually Keyantae scooped her up and started walking away but the girl stood up.

" Try it hoe." I said looking at her and she kept running up making me punch her in her face. " I hate bitches like you."

" Come on Zara." Niya said holding my arm walking away.

" No Seniya because what the fuck was that ?"

" Nothing just a jealous ass hoe."

" Who's boyfriend you fucked ?" Katy laughed. " Do better Niya."

" So what , now y'all ganging up on me ?" She said making a face.

" Nobody's ganging up , I'm just saying. Since when we do that ?" I scratched my head getting in the car.

" Not very girl boss of you." Keyantae shook his head. " Got my girlfriend out here fighting."

" Not your girlfriend." Katy rolled her eyes.

" Whatever you say Kathryn."

" I didn't know he had a girlfriend." Niya stressed. " I wouldn't do something like that purposely."

" Who was it ?" Katy asked.

" Y'all know Tyshaun brother Peso ?" She asked and the entire car went silent.

" Oh Niya." I said laughing. " I can't believe you , HIM ?"

" What's wrong with him ?" She said mugging me.

" He got 4 kids that's what's wrong."

" It's not like Im marrying him." She crossed her arms.

" You right." I nodded and looked down at my phone.

𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚

Wya ?

Out , why ?

Man forget it

" Whatever." I shrugged. " That hoe always wanna be a big ass crybaby."

" Who you talking bout ?" Keyantae asked me.

" Ezra." I shook my head. " Always on my phone pissing me off."

" Y'all talk ?" He asked.

" No bruh." I said rolling my eyes because honestly I was tired of that question.

" Alright nigga." He mugged me. " Lucky Ian beat yo ass cause ion let niggas talk to me."

" Shut the fuck up." Katy mugged him and he just payed attention to the road.

" We need more female friends." Niya sighed.

" We got some them bitches just be going MIA." I laughed. " Text in the group chat."

" Shit maybe later." She yawned. " Im not in the right state of mind to catch up."

" Aye that's real." I nodded scrolling down my timeline.

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐝𝐚𝟒 Niggas be excited for bitches to like dem for dem but i expect that. Maybe I'm arrogant 🤔

𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚 what are u talking about..

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚 but you wasn't at the stripclub last night
𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬 ready to give him back ? 😂😭😂😭

𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐞 aye that's real

𝐤𝐤𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 tried to tell niggas🤷🏽‍♂️😂

" Alright that's enough." I said grabbing my phone and purse getting out the car. " See y'all later."

I walked inside seeing my niece on the couch. " Hi Sanai."

I put her on my hip and walked into my room FaceTiming Ezra.

" Are you done ?" I sighed.

" Done what ?" He said mugging the phone. " Nigga you got a baby."

" This is London daughter and nigga are you done being a big baby ?"

" Im not being a baby I just don't like how you talk to me."

" I talk to you just like everybody else."

" And that's the problem , do you know who I am ?"

" Ezra Noel Woods." I said putting a pretzel in my mouth.

" You 12." He shook his head.

" Nigga you told me." I laughed.

" That's on me , I can't let niggas like you knowing stuff like that."

" Whatever that's supposed to mean."

xx

i forgot to publish this sorry 😂😂
& omg y'all don't comment smh i need sum feedback so i can keep goin 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.7K 26
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?
538K 22.1K 28
'𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐂 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏
144K 4.4K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
288K 8.4K 31
✰"𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕... 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗"✰