True Love ✓

Bởi ammu7781___

True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her h... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (Main Cast)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
The End

23

5.4K 266 51
Bởi ammu7781___

I have been crying out non stop for almost an hour now. No news from Venky.

I have told athai that he has gone to office for an emergency meeting when I actually don't know where he has went.

Athai and maama have now gone for maama's yearly health check up with Raja. So it is just me for lunch I guess.

As thoughts of Venky together with Nayan hit my head making me burn with jealousy I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

Suddenly I hear the front door open making me come to the hall to see Venky entering looking tired , his shirt shrinked like anything , his hair sticking out everywhere and his face sweaty and sticky while he has his coat slinged on his right hand.

I feel a pang in my heart looking at his dishevelled look making me turn around and as I start walking towards the kitchen he stops me.

"Vaishu !" He shouts making me turn around.

"Seems like you had fun with your ex personal assistant" I huff.

"It is not like that Vaishu just hear me o----" he starts but I cut him off.

"No Venkatesh. No need to explain anything. You know what ? I should've known all of this would happen before ! People like me don't fit with people like you ! Heck even you both deserve each other. She is beautiful , intelligent and oh even she can give birth to your child ! Unlike the fat , ugly me with PCOD who you and your friends bullied !" I shout making him give me a pleading look.

"Vaishu you are just angry I know , just come with me" he says walking forward fast and gripping my arm.

"Don't touch me you bastard !" I shout snatching my hand from him leaving him with a sad look.

"Did you even think about me and her husband before going somewhere with your wh*re of an ex-assistant ? Huh ? Where did you both go ? Hotel ? Resort ? You know what Venkatesh ? Let us get a divorce. I will give you a divorce. Now you both can go and scratch each other's cloths off as much as you want ! Maybe even kiss and flirt with each other in public proudly ! You can have her whenever and wherever you want ! And fu---"

SLAP

"That. Is. Your. Limit." Venkatesh grits out as I clutch my aching left cheek while tears start to stream down my cheek.

"How da----" I start but he cuts me off again.

"Not. A. Word" he grits out glaring at me with intense intimidating eyes which show hurt , anger and disgust as he stares down at me.

"For once I actually thought you trusted me. That you would understand me. WRONG ! But I was wrong ! I never knew you could be such a disgusting lady Vaishali. Talking low about another woman without knowing the truth. You disgust me" he says , his voice laced with just that , disgust.

"I am not more disgusting than you , your friends and your whore of an ex personal assistant" I spit lowly as I keep holding my cheek.

He just walks past me giving me a dirty look ,  dodging and not touching my shoulder with obviousness as I feel a stinking smell smack my face as I clutch my cheek , crying.

That witch ! What has she done to my Venky ?! Heck he is no longer my Venky ! He is again here isn't he ?

I just go into kitchen sitting down on the floor and crying angrily.

I HATE MY LIFE ! Why is everything that is happening to me bad ? Why can't I have a happy life ?  WHY ?!

I just wipe my tears as I start cooking lunch. Sambar rice.

After completing cooking which pretty much distracted me I put it in a plate and enter our dinning room only to see Venky standing near our dinning table leaning on it while staring at the floor as if thinking deeply.

I just place the plate near him on the dinning table and walk into our room laying on our bed and eventually going into a deep sleep.

In the middle I feel as if someone is caressing my cheek , and kissing on it making my cheek feel tingly.

What an amazing dream.

The next day I wake up. Venkatesh ignores me as he gets ready for work and acts as if I don't exist.

Even while serving breakfast he just snatched the bowl from me and served himself which didn't go unnoticed by athai , maama and Raja but thank god they didn't ask anything about it.

As it is Sunday I thought he would stay but I was wrong. As soon as he completed breakfast he changed into his coat and departed to his office without even informing to me. Well he did inform , but to his mom without minding me while I stood right there in the same room.

If he is going to ignore me so am I going to. But for that I can't get revenge from him through food or bunking my duties , that is the only work I have and I will do it correctly. I will just not talk to him.

"Dear just take the dinner for him to your room , he says he is working so he will eat from there" athai says coming beside me.

It is already night and Venkatesh is currently in our room while I am serving maama and Raja.

"Ok athai" I say as I place the food for him on a plate and take it to our room.

As I enter I see him sitting on our bed typing on his laptop which is ontop of his lap right now.

I place the plate on the table near our bed and leave.

After eating I come back but he is nowhere in the room.

"Hello ?" I question hoping he is in the bathroom but no response.

Just in time I see his car exit our gate. Is he going out ? But didn't the driver was saying he is going to take the car to pick up his cousin sister from Banglore airport ?

Yeah , athai's sister's daughter is coming here from USA for winter leave. Seems like her parents weren't able to come due to work , after all they are handling Venkatesh's business branch there.

I did talk to her once over the phone , she seemed nice.

I sigh , maybe he just didn't want to see me.

I sigh as I undo my pin , our door and draw the curtains. Getting completely naked. Finally , I am going to take a long shower today.

I enter the bathroom and surprisingly the light is already on.

As I enter the shower and turn it on I feel hands on my waist turning me around making me gasp as I fall onto a hard figure.

"Venkatesh" I mutter as my face heats up feeling and looking at his naked body up and down.

I look into his intense eyes as he stares back at me ,  his hand coming to my face , brushing my hair back and placing his hand on my cheek.

I continue looking at him as his Adam's apple bobs indicating me he is gulping hard as he stares at me with longing and love in his eyes that I have missed for the past one day.

He doesn't speak anything as he slowly leans and crashes his lips on mine , giving me a slow steady passionate kiss as he presses my body to the wall , his right hand on my left cheek , caressing it as water run down our body while his tongue comes out , sweeping my mouth as I feel myself almost crying at the sensation I am feeling.

We part , breathing hard as he keeps both his hands on both my cheeks , while I clutch his hands as his right thumb caresses my left cheek.

"I missed you" he says , staring deep into my eyes with anger mixed with love.

I just stare at him blinking.

"I did too" I mutter lowly.

He reluctantly leaves me and takes the shampoo in his hands and coming near me , bathing me.

After bathing together without uttering anything to each other and just stealing glances at one another.

After the bath I change into a nightie as he changes into his shorts and sweatshirt.

Then he just lays down and closes his eyes.

That's it ?

Nothing else ?

I sigh as I lay near him and turn to the other side.

I don't know where we are going. Where our relationship is going. But I hope everything happens for our good.

_________________________________________

New banner and cover made by me ! Do share your opinions guys !

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 7.5K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
1.8M 59.4K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
110K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...