No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 24

2K 20 4
By 457time

Y/n's POV

2 weeks had passed and with Wards high status, Rafe got in quickly.

I had such mixed feelings about this situation and it was stressing me out.

Right now I was sitting on the bed, with Saylah asleep in my arms, while Rafe packed his bags.

He left for 2 months in 4 hours.

These past 2 weeks had been amazing. But having sex everyday at least 4 times a day can take a toll on some people.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said

"I'm gonna miss you too. It won't be to long." He spoke positively.

"It will feel like forever though." My voice cracked as I looked up at him.

"Come on baby don't look at me like that." He dropped his arms to the side.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just trying to process everything." I said trying to hold back tears.

He sighed and shut his suitcase, putting it by the door. After, he came into the room and laid next to me and Saylah.

He held me as best he could with Saylah in between us, and we sat in silence cherishing the moment.

My mother told me I was being dramatic and that my father left her forever. That wasn't my fault though.

Rafe would never leave Saylah. It could be a different story with me, but I don't want to think about that day ever coming.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, and I hope you know to expect a call everyday." He looked up at him and smiled.

"I already know." He chuckled.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 10:30." He said looking at his phone.

"What time do you have to be there?" I asked him.

"1:30" he rubbed his forehead.

I sighed and looked back down at Saylah. I rubbed her cheeks as Rafe played with my hair.

"Why don't we go do something?" He said

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Let's go ride around in the boat for a little bit. It'll be fun." He smiled as he stood up.

"Alright but, I have to get her changed and put some sun screen on." I told him heading to her room.

He smiled as I left to Saylahs room. When I walked through the door she was already awake and bouncing on her bed.

"Hey baby you wanna go on the boat?" I asked picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Boat?" She looked at me with big eyes.

"Yea, me, you and Dada." I laid her on the changing table and changed her.

"Ok mama." She smiled and clapped her hands.

Saylahs vocabulary had increased immensely over these past few weeks. It wasn't quite full sentences yet but she knows how to ask for her favorite things and knows how to say yes or no.

She's getting so big. I just loved her so much.

"Then maybe later we can go see uncle JJ and aunty Jayla?" I told her as I put sunscreen all over her body.

"No, I go home with Dada." She wined.

"Dadas not coming home with us tonight. We will see him again. But tonight he has to go bye-bye for a little bit." I tried to speak in her language as best I could.

"Nooo I go home with Dada." She wined louder.

"Ok baby, just calm down, we don't want to scare dada." I sighed in defeat as I picked her up and walked back to the room.

Saylah loved Rafe. She was definitely a daddy's girl, which bothers me a little but, I'm happy they have that bond.

Rafe loved Saylah just as much though. This was gonna be hard on all of us. Especially Saylah.

"Hey you ok?" Rafe asked

"Yea I'm good, let me just get my suit on and we can go." I handed Saylah to him and I dug through my drawers looking for my suit.

Once I had found it I threw it on and put on a big tee and shorts over it.

I grabbed a few waters and the sunscreen before we walked out to the dock.

Rafe tied off the boat and we were off.

The next couple hours was spent talking and listening to music. Riding are outerbanks as Rafe drove with Saylah in his lap.

It was a really good day. But all good things come to an end, and that's exactly what happened.

As we approached the house a lump formed in the throat. We all showered and changed before we had to leave again.

The car ride to the rehabilitation center was short and quiet. The air was thick and almost suffocating. I dreaded this moment from the second we decided he needed to go.

The car stopped and my head shot up as I tried my damndest to hold back any emotions.

Rafe placed his hand on my thigh causing me to look over at him.

"It's gonna be ok baby. We have to go though." He looked at me and saw as JJ and Jayla pulled up next to us.

They were going to be taking Saylah while this whole thing went down.

We all got out of the cars and I handed Saylah to JJ once Rafe had said his goodbyes to her.

She was really confused. She started to cry and JJ and Jayla left. I felt bad but she didn't need to be around this.

Rafe looked at me and connected our hands as we walked inside.

"Um Rafe Cameron." He spoke as he checked himself in.

"Ok good, we were expecting you. We have you room ready, say your goodbyes." The womens monotone voice spoke.

"Thank you." Rafe turned to me as the tears already start to roll down.

"Come here baby." Rafe walked towards me and pulled me into a hug which I happily returned.

I dug my face into his shoulder and held him tightly. I sobbed quietly but with my body shaking it wasn't hard to tell.

He pulled away and kissed me sweetly. He soon had to let go.

He wiped my tears and kissed my nose and forehead before he smiled at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you baby. I'll see you in 2 months." He let go of me and picked up his things.

"I love you to." I sniffled as I watched him disappear behind 2 large doors.

I took a deep breath before I walked out to the car.

I put my seat belt on and started the car as I drove off.

I tried to contain myself but there was no use. I sobbed and sobbed. I couldn't stop.

I cried the whole way to the Château and when I walked in the house.

I immediately went to the bathroom ignoring everyone's concerns.

I sat on the floor and just cried. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face into my arms, as I ran my fingers through my hair.

This wasn't happening to me. Why was this happening? Why did it have to be me? Why did it happen to my family. Why couldn't things just work out?

We deserved a break but it was one thing after the next.

I was broken from my thoughts when I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"I'll be out it a minute." My voice was horse.

"Open the door Y/n." I heard my best friends stern voice.

I rolled my eyes and got up to unlock the door. She opened the door and slammed it behind her.

"I know baby, come here." She sat in the floor next to and let me break down in her arms.

We sat there for what felt like hour until another knock was heard.

I opened the door and JJ stood there with Saylah, who's as also crying.

"Hi princess I'm sorry." I reached for her and JJ handed her to me.

She cuddled into my chest as she sniffled and held her blanket closely. I held her head and body as I sat in the bathroom floor just staring.

"I'm gonna go to the store do you need anything?" JJ and John B looked all ready to go as I finally looked at them.

"Can you just get me some weed? I'll pay you back." I told him.

"No need to your good." He spoke.

"Oh and can you get her some fruit and milk?" I asked them.

"Yea that's fine, love you guys." JJ bent down and kissed Jaylas cheek before him and the rest of the Pogues left.

"Let's go out in the living room." Jayla spoke.

"I'm sorry." I said as I sat in the couch and wiped my tears.

"Don't be sorry. Everything's gonna be ok. I have some good news for a change." She smiled at me.

"What is it?" I asked her

"I bought a house down here, and I also was able to transfer my college courses to the Collage on the mainland. So you'll be seeing me a lot more." She smiled

"Omg really? This is great." I smiled trying my best to be happy in this bitter moment.

Though I was happy, my mind was crowded with millions of other negative thoughts on how these next couple of months could go.

She sighed in defeat and acceptance, knowing it was gonna be a minute before I could pull myself together.

She crawled next to me and laid her head on my shoulder as he turned on a movie.

Saylah slept in my chest as I held her close to my heart, with Jayla played with my hair as I laid on her lap.

Deep down I knew everything was going to be fine. This is just another chapter in life that I was gonna have to get through.

I've done it before.

I wasn't able to call Rafe for the first week he was there. Something I found out when we dropped him off.
I slowly dozed off as the movie played.

The last thing I remember was the rest of the pogues walking inside.

Jaylas pov

"What's up!!!" JJ ran through the door with a pack of beers in his hands.

"Sshhhh, she just fell asleep." I scolded.

"Oh my bad. Awe aren't they so cute. I hope she gets better. I need my smoking buddy." JJ said as he saw Saylah and Y/n asleep.

"I know, you wanna help me take them to bed?" I asked him.

"Yea sure." He put his things down as I picked up Saylah and JJ picked up Y/n.

We carried them into the guest room and laid them down

Once they were tucked in, we walked back out and went to the living room with the rest of the group.

"How is she?" Sarah asked

"Not good." I stated simply.

"Has she even said anything?" John B asked

"No not really, I try not to push her. She's strong though, she's knows how to handle things." I said opening a can of beer.

"Yea she is strong but I've never seen or heard her cry like that. I know you've know her longer but I'm honestly really worried." Kie rubbed her hands together.

"Yea me to. I think we should just leave her for these next couple of days though. I mean we can still be there for her but we should just let her express herself. She's never gone through this before and I'm not sure she knows how to deal with everything." I said

"Yea your right, but I'm still not gonna not worry." Kie said sitting back.

"Can you stop talking about me like I'm not here and roll up a fucking blunt." I heard from behind me.

It was Y/n of course. She had thrown her hair up into a messy bun and had dark circles around her eyes. Her face was puffy and pale and her eyes swelled.

She sat down on the couch and opened a beer as JJ started to roll.

She sat back next to Kie and stared at the ceiling. No one said anything, afraid to break the uneasy silence.

"Don't stop your conversation because I came out here." She said

"Ok then, well we wanted to do a bonfire tomorrow night, you wanna join?" JJ asked Y/n.

"Yea that could be fun." Her voice was so monotone and emotionless.

I stared at her intently and tried to figure out what was going on through her head.

"Jayla your eyes are burning holes in my face, if you want to ask me something just ask me." She said still looking at the ceiling.

"I just want to make sure your ok." I told her

"No, I'm not ok." She spoke honestly.

I stayed silent after that as JJ sparked the blunt and it was passed around the group.

After a while I looked over at Y/n who was now laid on Kies stomach in between her legs as Kie brushed her finger through her hair.

Y/n looked up at her and Kie looked down at her and they laughed. I don't know how I felt about that interaction.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to bed." I spoke up as I gather a few of my things.

"Alright, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight best friend."

They all spoke.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed to. Kie will you come lay with me?" She spoke drunkenly.

"Yea sure, but I have to go home tonight." Kie said as they both stood up and went to the room.

"That's fine, goodnight everyone." Y/n slurred before she shut the door.

Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 4.4K 82
when two members from the sister squad falls in love,how will the fans react?
52.9K 584 9
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲...
258K 2K 31
Rafe Cameron is and always will be unconditionally obsessed and over heals for this one girl. Amara kelly. Rafe Cameron <3
283K 7K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...