Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

By 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... More

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 2. HeeKi
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
oneshot 7. [Water Boy]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞
Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Oneshot 11. [Double Take]

2.9K 75 110
By 0HyunseungX

Ship: Heeseung × Jay

Personally requested by my friend.

Start!

♫︎ 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏'
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...♫︎

"Jay-ssi! How do you feel about winning solo artist of the year?" The host asked, placard in his hand as he smiled at the young artist.

"Well, first of all, I'm extremely happy and thankful to all my fans and my staff. Also I'm glad that all my hard work had been paid off." The latter replied, eyes moving around to make eye contact with all his fans in the crowd.

"Jay-ssi, I also heard that your newest album, was personally written by you and rumour has it that it is dedicated to a special someone! May I ask who it is?" The host questioned, attention now on the male.

"Well, yes, it is for a special someone." He replied, eyes searching the idols who sat at the front before locking eyes with one.

"What a lucky lady to have such a nice boyfriend!" The host exclaimed, smiling at him.

"Lucky man." Jay corrected, still looking at a specific someone.

Once he said that, the crowd went wild, clapping and screaming, cameras let out a series of clicks, capturing the moment where the nation's best male soloist confesses to having an eye for someone.

Jay didn't regret anything, besides, he did tell his manager about coming out to his fans and the public about his relationship with a special someone for nearly 2 years.

The manager agreed, the young artist had been in the industry for almost 7 years already, so why bother him with the dating bans?

"Oh wow! Congratulations Jay-ssi and his lucky partner!" The host congratulated, smiling.

"Thank you. I will expose my lover to the public one day. Though he already is an extremely famous person, I will expose him one day as mine, officially."

-

♫︎ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒔
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆-𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔
𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ♫︎

After that night, media was trending with the iconic moment of Jay coming out and revealing to the public that he has a boyfriend.

Though of course, although most feedback was positive, congratulating the male on the win and the courage he had to come out, there were of course the netizens who criticised the young male, for no particular reason.

Just because he had the dream life and they're just jealous.

"Jay-ah! I'm home!" The familiar soft, gentle voice made Jay smile.

The sound of the door clicking shut resonated throughout the house, footsteps following.

Jay turned his head around, he was currently lying on the leather couch, waiting for his favourite show to start.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Jay asked, smiling widely at the sight of his lover.

His angel gave him a tired smile, dropping his bag near the legs of the sofa before throwing himself onto the other male.

"Tiring as usual..." He mumbled into Jay's shirt.

Jay leg out a chuckle, raking his fingers through the other's pink hair.

"I saw that you told them..." The other male mumbled.

"What? Can't here you baby, speak louder." Jay smirked, fingers tangling into the other's hair.

"I heard you told the media about us..." The male finally spoke, head lifting from Jay's chest, eyes darted downwards, a red hue gracing his face.

"Not about 'us' yet, angel. Just that I'm dating a perfect person who goes by the name Lee Heeseung~" Jay sing-songed, hand coming down to caress his lover's face.

"Do you want to come out too?" Jay suddenly questions, now sitting up on the couch.

With Heeseung now on his lap, leaning against his shoulder, the older mumbled, "If you want to, I'm fine with that."

Jay smiled as he gave a short peck on Heeseung's cheek.

"You sure? I don't want to ruin you and your group's image." Jay questioned, leaving butterfly kisses on the older's face.

Heeseung giggled, before answering, "My members are either already married or already came out to the public that they're dating. I don't see anything wrong with our relationship. Besides, we've been in the industry for more than 7 years, we deserve to have a love life, plus, our companies are fine with it."

"Alright, angel. As you wish, my prince~"

Jay teased, connecting their lips for a soft kiss.

-

♫︎ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈?
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?
𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? ♫︎

Dear, Aces,Engenes and Bluejays. We are here to announce that Heeseung is currently in a relationship with another soloist, Park Jay or Park Jongseong.

Their relationship started back in late 2019, when they both went to recieve their awards and grew a liking towards each other.

I hope you can support this couple and Heeseung's group mates.

Please do not spread any unnecessary hate towards the couple as it is their life and they get to choose how to live it.

Please do not interfere with their personal lives.

Thank you for supporting Enhypen and Jay. Forever grateful to you.

Dearest, HYBE Entertainment and FNC Entertainment.

That was the official statement posted by the company.

Fans rejoiced as their dearest idol's love life had been revealed.

Some even going so far to track down their moments together and indeed, they noticed the change in interactions starting to become more intimate with one another.

Some fans noticed it at that time but decided to brush it off, not putting much thought in it. Thinking they were just good friends.

However, the fans were all happy and excited, some even quoting that they had watched their faves grow up since debut and were proud of them.

Aces flooded Instagram tagging Jay in posts to take care of their angel and Bluejays doing the same.

Jay even replied to a comment saying, 'I take care of Heeseung extremely well! And he does so too, please do not worry! ^^'

-

♫︎ 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆
𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅
"𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓" ♫︎

Heeseung stretched his limbs as he slowly stirred from his sleep.

This week was his off-week, meaning he didn't have to go for practice and wake up early.

The cold white light shone through the translucent cloth of the white curtains. The whirring of the air conditioner making it hard to get out of his daze.

Heeseung felt around the bed, realising that there was an empty space beside him.

It took him a few moments to process that Jay had to go out for a shoot and will be back by 11 a.m, which was quite soon.

Heeseung laid under the silky duvet for a while before sitting up, rubbing at his eyes, a pout forming on his features.

He looked beside him to the clock that was conveniently situated beside him near the bedside table.

10.33

Hmm...quite early for him.

The poor idol despite his young age had been overworked so much that when he had any form of break, he would sleep the entire day.

Heeseung decided to get out of the comfortable king-sized bed and waddled his way to the connected toilet, still drowsy, having woken up a few minutes ago.

After he washed up, he walked towards the kitchen, leaning on the counter top, thinking of what to make for breakfast.

"Hmm...what do we have?" He mumbled to himself, opening the fridge.

His eyes landed on the eggs and milk and immediately thought of one thing, pancakes.

He immediately grabbed the two items and closed the fridge, opening the cupboard door, taking out the pancake mix, taking a bowl and a mixer with.

He hummed to himself as he mixed the ingredients together, not even noticing the sound of the door closing and the faint footsteps.

He sliced abit of butter, letting it melt on the pan that was heated up before pouring in the mixture in.

He was too focused on making the most perfect, fluffiest and the most delicious pancake ever that he didn't even notice the approaching figure.

That was until two strong arms snaked around his waist, the familiar scent of honey and mint entered his nostrils and he immediately relaxed from his tensed posture.

"What are you making?" Jay asked, placing his head on Heeseung's shoulder as he back hugged the latter.

"Pancakes!" Heeseung exclaimed, smiling as he successfully flipped the pancake onto the other side.

He froze for a moment when he felt Jay's hot breath on his neck, a feeling of a pair of lips kissing his skin lightly.

He shakily took the plate, piling the last pancake on top of the stack.

He tried pushing Jay away abit so he could take another plate but the younger wouldn't release him from his iron grip.

"Jay-ah let me take the plate please?" Heeseung whined, turning around to face the younger, still in his protective grip.

"I'll take it for you angel~" Jay teased, reaching his hand out to take the porcelain plate.

Heeseung pecked Jay's cheek as a sign of thanks before dividing the pancakes onto each plate, taking the toppings out from the refrigerator.

He placed the dishes down and let out a smug smile, satisfied by the outcome.

"Jay-ah! Let's eat!" He called out to his boyfriend who had left to change his clothes.

"Coming!" Jay yelled back, climbing down the stairs to the dining area.

Once they were seated down and started to eat, Jay suddenly spoke up, "Did you see?"

Heeseung looked up from his plate, cheeks stuffed with food, "Shee whaf?(See what?)"

"Our companies have already confirmed that we are dating last night."

"Really? I didnt know, I was sleeping."

-

♫︎ 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖~ ♫︎

Now since the couple had no more interruptions for the rest of the week, they decided to watch their favourite drama, Vincenzo.

While watching it, Heeseung snuggled up to Jay's side, hugging his arm, leaning his head on the younger's shoulder.

The movie was coming to an end and the credits started rolling down.

"Jay-ah?" Heeseung called out, receiving a hum in response.

"Will they hate us?" Jay looked at Heeseung like he grew two horns.

"What do you mean?"

"Like...I'm just scared that our fans and the public will hate us for y'know, being in a relationship and stuff..." Heeseung trailed off, eyes wandering elsewhere.

Jay sighed as he lifted Heeseung's chin with his index finger for the latter to look at him.

"What nonsense is this?" Jay scolded lightly, face inching closer.

"Babe, we are just living the life we want to live. Honestly, I really don't care about what they say because I have the world's most perfect boyfriend ever!" Jay grinned, pecking Heeseung's lips.

"Hee baby, you're enough for me."

"Thank you, Jay-ah. I love you~"

"I love you too Angel~"

-

♫︎ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈?
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?
𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? ♫︎

"Angel, wake up! I booked us tickets to the amusement Park." Jay gently spoke, shaking Heeseung's shoulders while the other peacefully slept in an attempt to wake the other up.

"Hmmm...?" Heeseung groggily rubbed his eyes, sitting up slowly.

"We're going to the amusement park, babe. Get ready!"

Heeseung slipped out of the warm duvet and went into the bathroom, swaying left to right like a drunkard.

"I'm ready!" Heeseung spoke as he walked down the stairs.

Jay looked up from his phone and and smirked, "You look wonderful babe. Let's go."

Their outfits contrasted each other's so perfectly.

Heeseung a white plain sweater with a red heart at the side.

The sweater would show of his twin waist when he raised his hand, somewhat like a crop-top.

He paired it with black skinny jeans.

A simple but elegant outfit.

Jay on the other hand wore a black button up with a denim jacket over it, black jeans to match the look.

Heeseung skipped out of the house, not forgetting to lock the door first before proceeding to Jay who was starting the car.

He hummed a soft melody as he entered the car, buckling his seat belt.

He turned on his favourite playlist and sang along, looking out the window as Jay drove to the designated place.

-

♫︎ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈?
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?
𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔
𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? ♫︎

They pulled over to park the car before getting out, feeling the chilling breeze caresse their faces.

"Let's go!!" Heeseung chirped, running towards the entrance, fluffy pink hair bouncing as he did so.

Jay looked at his lover with pure adoration and followed the latter.

They took multiple photos there.

Luckily for them, the place was nearly empty and although there were some people, they didn't disturb the couple, giving them the liberty to do as they please.

"Can we ride the ferris wheel please?" Heeseung pleaded, staring up at Jay with his dirtiest trick, his sparkling doe-eyes.

Jay gave in and Heeseung immediately dragged him to the ferris wheel.

The got on the seats before it started moving.

By now it was probably 10 a.m.

The soft, white clouds decorated the sky, acting as a cloak over the Sun.

The winter breeze was cold, pricking to the bones.

The tree branches rustled, giving way to the wind, whispering secrets in the midst.

"The view up here is so beautiful!" Heeseung awed, looking outside eagerly.

Jay looked at the male in front of him fondly, before replying, "Indeed."

"Jay-ah?" Heeseung called out, still staring at the view.

"Yes?" "I love you, alot." Jay smiled, he lifted Heeseung's face so the latter was now facing him and he connected their lips for a kiss.

Heeseung's hands now tangled in Jay's hair and the younger's arms wrapped around his waist tightly, bringing the older on his lap, they shared a kiss with the lively background of the amusement park.

Indeed, their love was beautiful.

End-

Hope you liked it~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.5K 54
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langu...
62.2K 1.1K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...
28.5K 332 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!
234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)