𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕪...

By Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 1

6.7K 165 1
By Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.
(This chapter has been revised; further future revisions will be made in due time)

Takemichi's POV

July 6th 2005

'God damn it this hurts so bad! I don't know what I was thinking. Was this actually worth anything?'

Blood dripped out of my nose at a slow but steady pace. My whole body hurt and I felt awfully nauseated.

'I can't believe my life has turned out like this.'

I thought over in my head while getting beat over and over again. Kiyomasa had no intentions of stopping his beating it seemed. It was just my luck that I was an idiot who had the will power to keep going no matter how bad it got. Before I could catch a break, the large man called for someone to get his bat.

'Shit! This is it.'

Tears bubbled up in my already wet eyes.

'I'm so dumb.'

Even when I am thrown back into the past to change things I just can't seem to. Was this some divine punishment to put me in my place and let me relive my regret?

"Oi!" 

A deep voice interrupted, scaring the daylight out of me even further. 

"You're scaring everyone here."

"Dude... it's the Vice Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Draken." Yamagishi spoke up. He must be important if Yamagishi knew of him.

'Vice Commander? Who's the guy behind him then? He looks so carefree in this situation.'

"Hey Ken-chin!" Said man blurted out causing the taller man's eyebrow to twitch.

"I told you not to call me that in public!" He shouted back at the other, irritation present on his face.

The short blonde man behind him just smiled and showed his empty hand like a child. 

"I'm out of dorayaki." His voice seemed so childish and out of place here. Why would a guy like that be hanging around with the vice commander of a gang?

'Seriously, what was he doing here?'

"Good day commander, sir!" A voice announced causing me to stiffen.

Confusion struck me further as he stepped towards the guy I now knew as Draken. Everyone began to bow now, well, all excluding me.

'No way' 

I shook my head trying to comprehend what was happening.

'No way he is the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang!? Sano Manjiro?' 

Already this is happening? Was luck finally making its way to me in my time of need?

The pair completely ignored one man who was trying to catch Sano's attention. It was a bit refreshing to see someone who acted all high and mighty be ignored by his superiors. Sano made his way up to Kiyomasa with an innocent smile as the man bowed in front of him. 

"Good day commander!" His greeting fell on deaf ears when Draken kicked him harshly in the gut.

"You should be that low when bowing to our commander, got that?" His harsh words making even Kiyomasa cower. Though I swear I could feel a more hateful aura coming from Kiyomasa rather than a fearful one.

The shorter blonde got up close to look at me, he lacked any sense of personal space right off the bat. The surprise of his presence sent me flying onto my butt, furthering my embarrassment in the awkward situation that continued to grow.

"Hey, what's your name?" Sano's voice was gentle but firm. It held a mature tone to it that I wasn't used to even with grown adults my age. It was like he was beyond his years.

I hesitated before answering simply. "Hanagaki Takemichi..."

There was a brief moment of silence before it was once again broken. "Huh, Takemichy ."

Surprise must have been evident on my face as I gave a questioning hum.

'That's not how you say it...'

"Actually it's-" My comment was interrupted by Draken who stood behind Sano.

The taller blonde spoke up, his deep voice was instantly intimidating to me.

"That's what Mikey said, Takemichy." He corrected as if I had done something incorrectly instead of them.

'I understand.....nothing at all! These guys are the head of Toman!?' 

Panic flooded my mind as the commander, apparently nicknamed Mikey approached me. His smaller demeanor didn't change the intense aura that surrounded him. Lost in my own thoughts I struggled to look at him as he hovered over me, grabbing my head to make me face him directly.

"Are you...really in middle school?" He commented, his gaze never leaving mine. I gasped; I wasn't sure how to respond at the obvious answer. Then the most unexpected words came out of his mouth. 

"Starting today, we'll be friends, got that?"

'Excuse me?' 

Though I didn't say it out loud I'm sure everyone thought the same thing. I looked over towards Draken for his reaction, but he seemed unfazed by the comment. Mikey removed himself from my vicinity and walked up to Kiyomasa.

"Did you set up these fights?" Kiyomasa bowed slightly, smiling in pride. The idea that someone could be proud of such an act disgusted me.

"Yes I-" His words were cut off when a foot met with his chin, kicking the bastard hard enough for him to fall. But he did not hit the ground. Instead, he was met with Mikey holding him up by his hair. The sheer strength it would take to hold someone up by their hair is already impressive. Especially with Kiyomasa's size compared to Mikey's, it was insane.

"Who the hell do you think you are." His eyes were cold and his tone was unwavering as he began to brutally beat the shit out of Kiyomasa's face. The man just took it, it blew my mind that he would submit to anyone. What seemed like minutes came to a stop in a matter of seconds. Mikey making it clear who was the boss just by his actions.

"Your little fight club is lame, come on Ken-chin." Mikey urged as he stepped directly on Kiyomasa's face, Draken following suit. There was no shame in their actions, it was like a last-minute punishment.

"Don't bring down Toman's name." He sneered as the pair began to walk away. I watched the two, fight or flight mode still kicked in but I was too surprised to move.

"Hey, Takemichy.... See you later!" Those were Mikey's last words to me. I stared at the pair's retreating forms. I notice a figure who seemed to be waiting, leaning against a pole. I couldn't distinguish who it was. The two seemed to be meeting up with the guy as they walked away. He glanced at me with a smile, a friendly looking one that sent shivers down my spine.

"Takemichi!"

\\\\---\\\\

'So, Mikey is Sano, the boss of Toman, the most dangerous gang in Tokyo in the future.' 

I tried to wrap my brain over everything that had happened. 

'A guy like that took interest in me? Why? How? All I know is I have a lead now; I am one step closer to saving Hina!'

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by two faces making their way to mine. I stopped in my tracks as they spoke up.

"Takemichi you were so cool!" Yamagishi gushed, followed by Makoto agreeing and adding in his own two cents.

"I was taken back!"

"Huh?" I hummed.

'What could they be talking about now; I totally got my ass beat back there!'

"Mikey actually took a liking to you man!" Yamagishi shouted as Makoto nodded his head vigorously.

It took a minute to process what he said, but when it did, I began to panic. 

'Shit! He did take a liking to me! Who knows what sick twisted stuff he'll have me do now!?Why me!?' 

My panic was interrupted once again by a tap on my shoulder.

"Looks like you're Takemichy now."

"That's what Mikey said."

'Oh, how I wish I could have the stupidity those two have.'

I focused my attention on Akkun as we watched the pair run off to mess around.

"Damn they're dumb, aren't they?" He shifted his gaze from the ground to look at them. "But I am happy to see them this way, it's been so long..." His carefree and sentimental nature seemed to shift as he became more serious.

"I'll be honest, I was thinking of stabbing him...Kiyomasa." My heart felt like it stopped. "We were going to be their slaves forever. But because of you we don't have to be anymore. Thank you for toughing it out."

'Akkun always did care so much about his friends...' 

I felt a smile make its way to my lips.

'I can do this.'

   Author's Note: Hello, I am trying to stick to the cannon story line as much as possible while bringing in (Y/n) and his story. This will be an interesting project for myself and I hope it turns out nice. I apologize for any future plot holes or mistakes; the story will follow (Y/n) more as time goes on. Revisions are being made periodically and it is likely that this and several other chapters will be completely rewritten. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 17.8K 47
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...
94.9K 2K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
84.3K 2.6K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
173K 5.5K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...