I Can't Love Him, He's Logan...

By lermaniaclogan

Ashley Parkers was a fat ugly girl. But over the summer she changed, and moved to another state. It was senio... More

I Met Him and i know He's The One
Falling in love

I Can't Love Him, He's Logan Lerman

4.4K 44 1
By lermaniaclogan

I opened my eyes to a very loud morning call on the intercom.

I pressed the button and shouted,"Okay! Damn, I'm coming!!"

"If you're not down in 30 minutes, the cooks gonna get mad again," the intercom said back, obviously Jenna my sister.

"K! I know!"I yelled back.

Today was September,12 2012 and I was going to make sure my first day as a senior in Beverly High was a living heaven.

Back at my old school in Florida, I was a loser. A fat, ugly girl always made fun of by the popular kids. I was very self conscious, and had no friends who were nice to me. It was living hell, but during the summer, I changed.

My fat, no curve body had turned into a slim beautiful body any girl would die for, and my pimples were all gone. I've changed my whole closet to modern, up to date clothes. I died my hair to a light brown, and bought a whole set of make up.

I knew that senior year would make a great change for me.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I looked at the clock, I had 10 minutes left before i had to go down.

I had already picked out my outfit for that day yesterday, so that took about 5 minutes. I wore a light pink floral blouse, tucking it in a pair of denim light blue jeans. I put on some mascara and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I am beautiful, and nothing will make today a bad day," I said to myself. I took one last check in the mirror, and went downstairs.

~~•~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

"Finally! You took forever up there, Ashley!" Jenna said as she took a seat in front of her breakfast.

"That was exactly 30 minutes! You can't complain," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You look pretty," Jenna told me.

"Thanks, hopefully my life isn't going to be as horrible as before,right?" I asked.

"I know its not. Don't worry you'll be fine." Jenna replied. She always knew how to make me happy.

I guess I should introduce myself shouldn't i? Im Ashley Parkers senior, 18 years old. I lived with my sister Jenna Parkers, the famous popstar of all time. I kept that a secret, and nobody knew she was my sister. We lived by ourselves in a grand mansion in Beverly Hills. We moved to Beverly Hills from Florida since Jenna got cast in a new movie.

I really wanted to go with her, so we decided to just move here. My mom and dad died in a plane crash about 9 years ago, and Jenna and I took care of ourselves with the help of maids, cooks, butlers, and Jenna's manager, Karen Smith, who was like a mother to us.

"Bye! Im going, k?" I said to Jenna.

"Yeah, have a nice day, sis!" She replied.

I smiled and said,"you know it!"

~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~•

I walked straight to the drivers seat of my blue sports car, and ignited the
ignition.

I drove peacefully with Demi Lovato's Give Your Heart A Break played on the radio, until I realized that I was about to hit a pedestrian. I widened my eyes and immediately jerked on the brakes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" the pedestrian shouted as the car nearly hit him.

"Im so sorry, are you okay?" I asked as i pulled over and got out of the car.

I put my hand on his shoulder and got a clear look at his face.

He had facial features that I would notice anywhere in the world. His name was written all over my stuff, and his face was definitely on almost everything I owned. Standing right in front of me was Logan Lerman.

Sooooooo how do you like it? Vote

Comment!!!!! And Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...