SECRET ; SHIRABU

By -NEPTUNXS

❝Why are you wearing fake beards, sunglasses and have a newspaper with holes in it? ❞ ↳ In which Tanaka and... More

secret
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
the end

2.3K 61 22
By -NEPTUNXS

Kenjiro's house wasn't that far away from the bus stop, so the two took a small detour just to spend a bit more time with each other.

The copper haired boy was still flustered by the caring action of his boyfriend.

Of course he knew that Seito thought only about what was best for him, however it was always a sweet reminder when he did and said things like that. It made Kenjiro feel so loved, he just hoped that Seito felt the same way.

Kenjiro truly hoped that Seito knew how much he cared about him and that at times he was just not the best at showing it.

He was more the type to just sit there while Seito shared his doubts and everything, he was the one who would hold Seito until he was finished with crying and Seito was thankful for that.

Seito did not mind other people talking with him about their problems and such things, however when it came to himself, he was glad that he had someone who would just listen to him. Without judgment, without telling him that what he felt was unnecessary or that he was overreacting.

Just as they reached the front door of Kenjiro's house, the setter was reminded of another reason why he adored the slightly smaller boy so much.

It was his patience and friendliness; having two younger brothers was pretty annoying at times and from time to time Kenjrio was near to ripping their heads off because of how annoying they were, but when Seito was around, it was a bit different.

The twins adored him. The reason behind that wasn't known to anyone besides the twins and Seito but Kenjiro was sure that it was because Seito always had candies with him.

So it wasn't surprising when as soon as they walked up the driveway, the door burst open and Koji and Kouki ran in their direction. Both jumped at Seito, not noticing that he was carrying three bags and couldn't possibly catch them, so they all fell to the ground laughing.

However the two devils quickly got back to their feet, wanting to do the same thing with their brother. But Kenjiro was a bit faster and was already running through the door, abandoning his bags and boyfriend. All that mattered to him in this moment was getting to the house without ending up on the ground like Seito.

Unimpressed, his parents were sitting at the dining table and greeted him as soon as he stepped into the room. "Hello Kenjiro, how are you?"

He responded, "I'm fine. School was a bit exhausting this week. You?"

"Same as always," his mother smiled at him. "Did Seito come here with you?"

Looking behind him, Kenjiro noticed that the others still weren't back. Probably because they now were alone and could get candy from Seito. "Yeah, but he got run over by the twins."

Nodding his mum looked out the window, trying to see what they were doing while sitting on the ground of their driveway. "When you have nothing to do you could go upstairs and get the two hoodies that are on your bed. I think it's time you give them back to him. The poor boy must be missing so much clothing just because of you."

His dad was chuckling while Kenjiro's ears turned red and he silently walked up the stairs. Maybe his mum was right but Seito also had a lot of Kenjiro's stuff, probably more than Kenjiro had taken from him.

Kenjiro came back downstairs at the same time as the three got in the house, the twins wearing grins as they got back to eating their dinner.

Seeing the hoodies that Kenjiro was holding, Seito's smile got a bit brighter. "Did your mum force you to give me back my hoodies?"

With his ears still slightly red Kenjiro responded, "Probably just to show you that I return your clothes, so that you also give me back my stuff."

Looking him in the eyes Seito began to laugh, "Nah, she just likes me way more than she likes you," now Kenjiro was laughing along with him because they both knew that wasn't even that unlikely.

Seito gave him a small kiss on the cheek, whispering, "Hurry up and hide them, I'll distract them."

Kenjiro just nodded, went upstairs and hid them in a bag underneath his bed; he would never refuse such an offer.

When he came back downstairs, Seito was seated at the table with a plate full of food in front of him and on the place next to him was another full plate.

Quickly Kenjiro sat down and began to eat while talking with Seito and the rest of his family.

It was calming for him to just sit down and enjoy a dinner with the people closest to you, especially after such a bad week.

He just wished that they could do the same thing with Seito's family but that would probably never happen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After they ate and helped clean the dishes, Seito said that he still could stay a bit longer before having to go home, he didn't want to worry his parents.

The couple walked upstairs and sat down on Kenjiro's bed. The copper - haired boy pulled out the dirty clothes from his bags before looking for the hoodies he hid earlier.

"Are you seriously just going to take them with you to your dorm?" Seito asked, surprised.

Kenjiro looked unimpressed in his direction. "What do you expect me to do? You said I should hide them somewhere and I'm doing exactly that. Mum won't see them there."

"What about your roommate?" Seito asked.

He actually let him keep them so Kenjiro would wear those hoodies when they met up. After all, Seito thought that he looked good in his hoodies, he wanted to see him wearing them but if Kenjiro would wear them at school Seito would never see Kenjiro in the lilac hoodie again.

Laughing, Kenjiro answered, "What? Are you jealous because you can't see me wearing your hoodie?"

In response Seito blushed and looked away.

"Wait, really?!" The taller boy began to laugh. "I didn't know you would get jealous so easily."

Now Seito turned even redder but continued to ignore him.

"Come on. I'll stop, just look at me," Kenjiro chuckled when Seito still didn't turn around. He got up and walked over to him, sitting down right in front of him.

He pretended to think about something very intensively before speaking again. "If you ask me really nicely, I might send you a picture when I'm wearing the lilac hoodie. Or maybe a short video call?"

Seito's head jerked up. He was looking suspiciously at Kenjiro. Sending each other pictures over snapchat was nothing new. However Kenjiro suggesting to make a video call . . . Seito was sure that he misheard him. Although, it seemed like he was completely serious about it.

"Are you sure...? I thought you don't want to facetime because of your roommate?"

The last thing the ravenet wanted to do was make Kenjiro uncomfortable.

Kenjiro always made sure that Seito was comfortable in whatever situation they were in, so Seito wanted to do the same thing for him; at times it was difficult because Kenjiro doesn't like to talk about his feelings, nevertheless Seito did a good job.

Once again Kenjiro shrugged. "It's okay. He's started watching and analyzing professional volleyball games, so he doesn't pay a lot of attention to his surroundings when he has headphones on."

Excitedly Seito gave Kenjiro a small peck on the lips, then he whispered, "You know that I love you to the moon and back, right?"

Slightly taken aback by his actions, Kenjiro replied, "Of course. And you know that I love you even more, right?"

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

Hii

Just to clarify something. Instead of Shiratorizawa being a full-time broading school, the students can go home over the weekend and return on Monday/Sunday night and either stay there until Friday or go home each day.

I also thought about their height difference and decided that Seito will be around 172 cm tall (around 5.7)

and yeah kenjiro is older than seito-

and fun-fact (tho I'm not so sure if it's true, I saw this on Pinterest):

Every day, the heart creates enough energy to drive a truck 20 miles. In a lifetime it is equivalent to driving to the moon and back.

So when you tell someone you love them "to the moon and back", you are essentially saying you will love them with all the blood your heart pumps your whole life. Which I think is equally as meaningful.

Question of the chapter:

What's your favourite anime?

My answer:
It's difficult to decide but I think Haikyuu, because it was my first one and the one that got me into anime

-NEPTUNXS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 24.6K 30
very cringe, 10/10 would not recommend reading! - lowercase intended ! - haikyuu x male reader story ! [ completed ]
271K 5.4K 11
Kageyama can no longer focus around Hinata because of his unspoken feelings, and his volleyball suffers for it-so Hinata agrees to do absolutely anyt...
252K 7.7K 25
- just some haikyuu oneshots ! - moved to 'I gave you power' [ this is male reader! ]
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...