Serquel's Baby / La Casa De P...

By Kaja_is_here

This is the fictional story, which continues after serial LCDP (La Casa de Papel). Don't read it if you didn'... More

Two red lines
Sergio, I'm pregnant
Beautiful family
Doctor's appointment
Little bean
New sibling
Best afternoon
Dinner
Happy visit
Hurt
This is all my fault
Sergio, I love you...
Where is mum?
The results
Angel?!
Did he hurt you?
Take good care of her
Our little one
Raquel's birthday
The proposal
Yes!!
Who's at the door
Aunty!
Honey, why are you crying?
You're the Professor?
I have to tell you something...
What happened?
Just a minute of cuddling
Young love...
Hormones?
Please leave me alone
I'm so sorry
Did it really happen?
One day
One last walk
Lost
I'm in love
Raquel!
Is it really him?
Are you okay?
Brother
Wake up
Love triangle
The wedding
Happy?
HER
It's not your fault
What now?
My turn
Moving
Packing
The new begging
Morning sickness
Be careful
The baby
Down
Who am I?
Lying
One night
The only thing that matters
Happiest

In his arms

729 25 21
By Kaja_is_here

R* I was looking out of the window thinking about everything. I wanted to remember, I wanted to remember my, supposed to be, love, but I couldn't. I was looking out of the window. The moon was shining and the sky was full of beautiful stars. I smiled as I saw a star falling down through the sky. 

R: "I wish I could remember." 

R* I whispered sighing quietly still looking out. I still couldn't believe the fact that all of the people from the gang were my friends. It all felt so different but in good. I was smiling thinking about my new life and my new family when I suddenly heard a familiar voice behind my back.

S: "Raquel..."

R* Deep husky voice sounded and I suddenly knew who it was. I slowly turned around facing the man it belonged to. All the memories flashed into my head. All the time together flood in and suddenly I knew everything.

R: "Sergio..."

R* I breathed out with tears in my eyes. Everything made sense now, everything. I knew who my husband was. I knew how everything happened. I knew who was the father of my child. He was the man I loved. The man I missed without knowing who he was.

S: "You..." 

R* He sobbed as tears rolled down his face.

S: "You remember." 

S* I exhaled. I couldn't believe it, she knew who I was, she knew I was her husband, she knew how much I loved her.

R: "I do, Sergio, I do."

S* She smiled. Oh God, how I missed her beautiful smile. Without any hesitation, I ran towards her with open arms. She smiled and ran into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her. It was so long since I held her, it was so long since I could touch her.

R* I began rubbing his hair as he moved closer towards me. Soon enough our lips met and I felt alive again. His lips on mine. It felt like the happiest reunion ever. How could I forget about him? How could I not remember the love of my life? Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I felt his hands carefully touching my waist.

S: "I love you."

R* He looked into my eyes as we stopped kissing. His teary brown eyes were looking straight into my soul. I felt butterflies in my stomach as this phrase sounded through the room.

R: "I love you, too."

S* She smiled through the tears.

S: "I-I missed you so much."

S* I exhaled as she rubbed my hair.

R: "I missed you, too."

R* He smiled and I couldn't feel happier at that moment. We were together again, we were happy together again. 

S* As we were smiling at each other, I remembered the presence of the third person. My eyes fell down to look at Raquel's baby bump. It was much bigger than I remembered it and that made my heart melt. It was our baby which was growing. I couldn't believe that miracle that was happening in front of me. My one hand slowly moved from Raquel's waist on her belly. I looked at her.

R* When I felt Sergio's hand touching my belly I couldn't do anything else than just blush. His warm touch on my stomach woke up the baby and soon enough I felt a light kick. Sergio smiled as the baby kicked and happy tears appeared in his eyes again. 

S* I felt a small kick coming from Raquel's belly and I couldn't be happier. Everything seemed like a dream. Everything I lost in the past few weeks just returned back to me. My love, my family, everything.

R* We stood there for another hour just looking at each other, smiling, kissing, dreaming together, until I started feeling a little bit sleepy. I didn't want to admit it, but I slowly started closing my eyes falling asleep in Sergio's arms. 

S* I saw Raquel slowly closing her eyes. Her whole body was falling on me but I didn't care, I just held her. 

S: "Raquel..."

S* I whispered earning nothing more than silence. She fell asleep, I smiled and slowly took her into my arms. She looked so beautiful, I had to admire her. She was sleeping in my arms and I slowly carried her to the bed. I  carefully put her down trying not to wake her up and as soon as she lay on the bed, I lay next to her. I put the blanket over us and kissed her on the forehead.

S: "Good night, mi amor." 

S* I smiled and looked at her belly.

S: "Good night little one."

S* After that, I closed my eyes falling asleep with Raquel in my arms. It was the best sleep I got in the last few weeks. 

Palermo: "Sergio!"

S* A loud voice shouted waking me up. 

Palermo: "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

S* I looked around the room, the sun was shining and soon I noticed I wasn't in my room. I looked around and saw Raquel sleeping in my arms. 

S: "Shh!"

S* I looked at the person who distracted my deep sleep trying not to wake Raquel up. 

Palermo: "Sergio, what the!" 

S* He shouted again but stopped as he saw Raquel opening her eyes. 

R* I felt someone's arms wrapped around me and it felt so comfortable. I left my eyes closed enjoying the moment until somebody ran into my room and shouted. I tried to ignore him, but after he shouted for the second time I couldn't. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. 

S: "Good morning." 

R* Sergio greeted me with a smile on his lips.

R: "Good morning." 

R* I smiled at him and Palermo who was standing at the door just stared at us confused. 

Palermo: "What the hell?!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 276 44
๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๏ฟฝ...
771 98 11
โ™ฆ๏ธ a #Berlicia version of the spinoff โ™ฆ๏ธ Alicia actually catches Berlin in that hotel room. And they realize that they know each other, very well.
4.7K 140 16
*Disclaimer* This is a fanfic inspired by the Netflix show 'Cable Girls' (aka 'Las Chicas del Cable') which is a continuation of Part 1 of the final...
7.7K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...