Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❤️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different 🙃
Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree 🎄
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭
Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com
'Word' War ⚔️
She is different 🙃
Coz I care two hooves baby 😏💅
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess 🎑
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire🔥...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❤️
And the bride hunt begins👰
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋
You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋✨❤️ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts 💔
His heart full of pain 💔
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔
Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❤️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites🔥🌋 Again 🙃
When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️
When seasons change 🙃🌻💕
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain ☔❤️
Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃
When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️
Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉
Wish I had a chance ❤️🥺
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨
Destiny Planned this one for us 💖
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺

5.5K 447 328
By vpsisthename20

Neiyat's POV:

'Mypie....I tried!!!' I tried explaining him but he sounded furious on the video call but then I see my Daadu smirking and giving a 'I knew it' smile to which Mypie shot Daadu an angry look.

We were right now in Mypie's penthouse. The blueberry hills!!!
'I didn't have a choice Mypie...' I said again but Mypie was furious.

'No Neiyat!!! You had a choice but you happened to choose the easy way out. The stupid stupid way that your crazy grandfather supported you with!!! But let me tell you Puttarji (child)...this is so wrong!!! You should have said it to him! You rejected him ..you had to propose to him but you kidnapped him! Like what is this some sort of a 'Pakadwah Vivah' (abduction wedding) which you are promoting Neiyat? And you think this is cool???' he shouted and I slowly looked at my Daadu who signalled me to ignore Mypie.

'Neiyat...stop looking at your grandfather. He's mad!!! Listen to me...life isn't a game of chess like your Daadu says...it's rather much more complicated. There's no chance to revive your queen again. Once lost is lost. Think wise Neiyat' saying he dropped the call.

Clock was ticking 4 am and slowly I see Aahir opening his eyes and he scratched his head asking...
'Where am I' and I offered him a glass of water. The minute he saw me he jumped up and said...

'You...you what had you put on my face...that handkerchief...and then you...what... damn...ughhh...wait a minute where the hell am I...freaking... isn't this Daadu's house. What the hell Neiyat. I am getting married in a few hours of time. Morning is my haldi ritual and night is my wedding. What the...wait!!! You abducted me!!!
What the fish Neiyat!!! Are you crazy?' he yelled pulling his hair and I looked elsewhere.

He held my shoulder and pulled me saying...
'You have lost it!!! You think this will stop me? Never!!! I am leaving now!' saying he went to unlock the door but even after multiple attempts the knob didn't unlock he kicked the door and turned around and shot me a fierce look.

'Its locked. And there goes the key!!!' saying I threw the key outside the window and he shouted in anger shaking me up holding me by my forearms...

'What the fuck!!! Have you lost it Neiyat?' to which my eyes filled with fresh tears and I said...

'Yes.... yes I have lost it!!! I can't see you marry someone else Aahir...' and he scratched his forehead asking...

'Why so???'

My eyes began pouring fresh tears and I wiped it with the back of my palm and I said...
'Because....I.....I.... can't see you marry her!!!'

And this time he pulled me into his chest and shouted on my face asking...
'Exactly my point!!? Answer whyyy???' he screamed and yet another time I felt my tongue tied.

'Say Neiyat!!!' he practically begged this time and I burst out into tears.

Why on earth doesn't my mouth open infront of him to say it. Why is it so impossible!!!

He pushed me slightly and asked...
'Why did you do this??? Whose idea was it??? And wait I'm here means my Daadu knows it...answer me Neiyat why did you do it?' he asked and I sobbed saying...

'Because Kapoor's can't say!!!' and this time he pulled me hard into his chest and his eyes were red.

'Kapoors!!! Really Neiyat??? That's all is your identity? That you are a Kapoor? You carry their surname and trait is fine but doing something this unethical and justifying it's cool for you to do it because you are the great Dev Kapoor's granddaughter is WRONG!!!

Come out of your strawberry world Neiyat!!! Life is not all a tv soap opera or a bollywood movie where you run away with your groom, kiss and live happily ever after!!! Do you know the consequences a family faces once a groom or a bride runs away? It's the people left behind who face and not the couple who ran away for their own happiness and here I don't even know if this is all because we are even a couple in the first place???

I don't know why you kidnapped me, I don't know if you even love me but you don't want to see me marry or move on!!! I have seen selfish people but you are another level selfish!!!' he yells and I look at him and whisper...

'But you love m'

'I haaaate you Neiyat!!!' he screams and I flinch.

'Yes I regret falling for someone like you...you say you want someone as brave and cool as your grandfather because he planned and prepped up his wedding, my Daadu's wedding, your parents wedding too!!! But you know what not everyone wants a bollywood love story for themselves with all drama and masala in their lives. Some like me prefer things normal. I want to enjoy my wedding. I want to see my bride applying Henna on her hand, I want to flirt with my would be wife, pamper her like a normal couple, date her and marry her with a smile on her face and not run away, hurt my family, give them hypertension just to make it look all cool.

Coz it's not Neiyat!!!
This is a crime what you did!
Ok...what if when you rejected me 6 months back I did this to you??? Would it work???' he asked and I was left numb.

'Huhhh...I know D.K Daadu is all cool and has an extremely interesting love story but I don't want it interesting Neiyat...I want a simple wedding. I am a simple man. I am a doctor who earns a decent package. Loves Punjabi homemade food, has 2-3 friends with whom I play snooker on weekends, a buddy with whom I go on a vacation once in 4 months. Hates river rafting, hates dancing, not very outgoing...you can call me a bore basically Neiyat!!!

But that is ME!!!
I CAN'T BE MODIFIED!
And I won't!!!

I love myself and if you don't love the me version of me then I'm not the one for you!!!

Please let me go!!!' he said and this time it hit me directly in my heart.

'Aahirrrrr' I whispered as I pulled him closer clutching his tshirt...and he repeated...
'Its my marriage today Neiyat! Let me go!!!' he said softly and my hands let go off his tshirt. My eyes glistened and I see him walk away from me struggling to open the knob desperately and my heart felt so empty right now...

I opened the drawer pulling out the key and went and unlocked the door. He was shocked. He looked at me with eyes filled with tears.

He took a step closer and his hot breath hit my forehead and the next minute I feel his soft warm lips on my forehead...

'Its a goodbye kiss Sweetheart!!! Please attend the wedding!!! I will wait for you!!!' he said with his eyes filled with tears and softly caressed my cheek and left from there without even looking back and I stood there all empty!!! Broken...finished!!!

I sat thinking about what he said the entire day and I couldn't take it. I couldn't say it to him till the nth minute and then the disappointment I see in his eyes was the worst feeling ever.

I couldn't face myself. I sat there entire day entire night thinking about how much I screwed up. My Daadu, Luv, my parents, Mypie, Aaryan, Nikhil everyone keeps dialling my phone but I didn't want to talk to anyone. I needed sometime for myself. I wanted to finally come out of my world of dreams.

Today finally I understand the difference between expectations and acceptance.

My expectations were of my Daadu but when God gave me my own love story I wanted to ape someone else's!!!

What an idiot have I been!!!

Will you be able to live with this regret that you could never say it to him Neiyat???

My eyes poured fresh tears as I saw the clock ticking 11pm midnight!!!

I chuckled thinking... what a looser I am!!!
I lost him due to my stupidities!!!
He is married to Sanchi now!!!
He is someone else's Husband now!!!

And then I hear a voice fall on my ears...
'Neiyat???' and I turn around to see Lavanya and Malu aunty at the door.

'Found her Mahir uncle!!! Will bring her home...you relax!!!' saying Malu aunty dropped the call

'Knew it!!! Enough of this ..come home... everyone is waiting for you!!! Get up !!! Let's go home' Lavanya said and I chuckled while fresh tears poured from my eyes...

'I lost him!!!' I whispered and she cupped my face...

'No Neiyat!!!' she said softly when Malu aunty interrupted saying...

'Yes Neiyat!!! You lost him!!! And you lost him because you couldn't say it to him and planned that stupid kidnap... what do you think life is so cool...so easy??? I write novels Neiyat but understand one thing life is much tougher and complex!!! In a novel I can rebound two characters by killing the antagonist !!! But in real life we and our stupid mind is the biggest antagonist! If you could confess it to him your Destines wouldn't have been APART!!!
But now that he is tied to someone else... atleast be brave enough to come and wish him a happy married life Neiyat!!! You are family friends...Aaru would be happy!' she said and I held her hand and poured fresh tears and said...

'Ccccant Mmmalu aunty!!!' to which she held my shoulders and said...

'You must!!! Accept it ..it's over for you and Aahir! Now he is Saanchi's husband!!!' she said and something terrible broke in my chest.

'Mom is right Neiyat! Don't complicate this more...we are friends first and Aahir is your bestie first! Be happy in his happiness Neiyat! Come along!' to which I chuckled looking at her painfully...

'You are a Kapoor remember???' and the first time my own surname pricked me. I closed my eyes tightly and said...

'Lavanya!!! I am first Neiyat and about being a Kapoor...No!!! Kapoor's are not always right! Kapoor's are not perfect!!! Kapoor's love story isn't always perfect and Kapoor's can go wrong too!!!

Just like me!!! Here...I lost everything today!' I said while a painful tear left my eye.

Malu aunty and Lavanya didn't listen to me. They dressed me up and took me along to Sehgal Mansion.

I could see the holy pyre was put off, the flowers spread everywhere, our close family and friends were busy eating their meal. DevilAngel.com had almost wrapped up the wedding and then I see Sukkhi and Mitthu walking down the stairs from Aahir's room saying...

'Arrangements are good!!! Nice!!! The room looks great' and I feel hollow as I realise they just set up Aahir-Sanchi's room for the night. My eyes welled up again when I see Aaru aunty walking closer and next second she hugged me. I was numb.

'It was a fabulous arrangement Neiyat. But you weren't seen... where were you?' she asked and I didn't have an answer.

'Anyways everything is good...one request dear...can you please double check the room for their first night please...as you are Aahir's bestie... you'll know it the best!!!' she said and I felt dead within!!!

What can I say!!!

I am supposed to acknowledge the decorations and arrangements for the love of my live who is now married to someone else and would fuck his newly wedded wife on the bed I set them upon!!!

Wooow!!! Can this get any worse 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 72K 138
When does a hero becomes villian ? If he felt something important is snatching from him what he can do for saving his love ? Anything, which can ev...
342K 21.5K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
366K 29.6K 102
(Apart Series - Book 3) Thank you so much for the beautiful calligraphy @Pencrafted-Love & the lovely cover @__aaaarya__ Neiv Kapoor... Fondly called...
833K 6.2K 17
Only sample chapters are here on WATTPAD https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09421TTNQ/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=spark+of+love&qid=1620104967&sr=8-10 "Riti...