Animes React To COTE

By YoussefAshraf462

This is a reaction fic but different animes ( 6 in total) react to Cote. This is my first reaction fic so I w... More

Prologue
1- Equality and Bus scene
2- Introductions
3- Convenience store
5- Swimming class
6- School's true nature and 50% kun
7- True nature and kiyo vs Manabu
8- Midterm Exam
9- New characters
10- Horrible Human??
volume 6 cover
season 2

4-club fair

4.5K 201 143
By YoussefAshraf462

Sorry for taking long to update the chapter, I had a lot of quizes and assignments on this week.

I will updated a next chapter really fast as a sorry

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

And be sure to stay hydrated
(Don't know why I said that).

............................................................................

The students were relaxing during the break, everyone was eating.

Oreki was taking a nap.

Some were talking to each other to learn more about each other.

Chitanda: This is really fun, isn't it?

Yotsuba: Yep, it is definitely entertaining, learning about this school and Ayanokoji-San.

Chika: Well we are watching more I hope we see alot of cool stuff also.

Hayasaka: What do you think Nino-san?

Nino: Well so far it is not bad, Ayanokouji seems really interesting.

Hayasaka: Wow you are interested in him??

Nino blushed at her statement.

Nino: I-I didn't mean it like this.

Hayasaka: hahahaha Don't worry Nino-san , I am also interested in Ayanokouji-kun.

Nino: Huh really??

Hayasaka: Yep

( Imagine Nino, Hayasaka and Kei is one group, too much best girl energy)

Y: Well guys let's get continue with the videos.

Yui: Yep I can't wait to see more.

They all went back to thier seats.

The next video started.

On our second day of school—well, I suppose technically it was the first day of class—we spent most of our time running over the course objectives. Apparently, many of the students were quite surprised, if not a little disappointed, by how genuinely warm and friendly the teachers at this school looked. Sudou had already made a spectacle of himself by spending most of the class asleep. I thought that the teachers would notice, but they showed no signs of doing so. After all, it was up to every individual student whether or not he or she wanted to listen in class. I wondered if this was how teachers typically interacted with students once they left compulsory education.

Hiratsuka-sensei: What that is weird, even the teachers do not care about the students whether they pay attention in class or not.

Kaguya: This conforms that there something will happen to the students in the future.

Sakuta: Well we need to watch and wait tell then.

The others agreed.

I took in the relaxed atmosphere, and soon it was lunchtime. Students stood up and left with their new acquaintances, disappearing from my view. I couldn’t help but feel slightly envious as I watched them. Unfortunately, I still hadn’t managed to befriend a single one of my new classmates.

Chika: Don't worry Ayanokoji-kun, I know you are going to make a lot of friends.

Mayaka: He can consider Sudou-kun his friend.

Fuutarou: Well they only interacted once.

Yotsuba: But still he can consider him as a friend.

"How pathetic.”

Only one person had noticed how I felt, and she met my pain with derisive laughter.

“What? What’s pathetic?” I asked.

“‘I want someone to invite me along. I want to eat with someone!’ Your thoughts are like an open book," Horikita said.

Nino: Her annoyance isn't getting worse and worse.

Chitanda: She is treating Ayanokoji-San bad and he didn't do any thing bad to her.

But you’re alone, too, aren’t you? Haven’t you thought the same thing? Or do you intend to spend three years here without making a single friend?”

“That’s right. I prefer to be alone,” she replied quickly, without hesitation. It sounded like she was being honest.

“Why don’t you stop worrying about me and instead think about yourself?”

“Well, I…”

I certainly wasn’t proclaiming my intention to be social. Honestly, at
the rate things were going I might be unable to make any friends, spelling trouble for my future. I’d likely end up alone again, and that would make me stand out. It could make me a target for bullying.

Yotsuba: I hope this doesn't happen, I hate bullying alot.

Chitanda: Yeah this thing I will never tolerate at all.

The others agreed to them.

Less than a minute after the end-of-class bell rang, about half of the students had disappeared. Those who remained either secretly wanted to go, like me, were unconscious of their surroundings, or preferred being alone, like Horikita.

“Well, I was thinking of heading to the cafeteria. Anyone want to come with me?” announced Hirata as he stood. He was clearly one of those all around good guys. I had to take my hat off to him. In my heart of hearts, I’d been waiting for a savior to bestow a chance like this upon me. Yes, Hirata, I will go with you. I slowly tried to raise my hand, and…

“I’ll go, too!”

“Me, too! Me too!”

Mayaka: Maybe he is going to invite ayanokoji-kun.

Izumi: I think he will, he seems like the friendly type, so he will definitely will loners.

Girls gathered around Hirata one after another, and I lowered my hand. Why did those girls have to take his offer? This could’ve been my chance to make friends with Hirata!  You don’t need to jump all over him for lunch just because he’s kind of handsome.

Everyone was laughing at Ayanokouji's thoughts.

Satoshi: hahahaha, poor Ayanokoji.

Ichika: Honestly he should talk his thoughts out more, he has funny thoughts.

Remi: I agree.

“How tragic.”

Horikita’s derisive laugh morphed into scorn.

“Don’t just assume you know what I’m thinking,” I said.

“Does anyone else want to come?”

Hirata looked around the room, possibly feeling a bit lonely because no other boys had joined him. Hirata scanned the classroom, and his eyes met mine. Over here! Notice me, Hirata! There’s someone here who wants an invitation! Hirata didn’t avert his eyes, just as I would expect from someone with a handle on his life who cared about the people in his class! He understood my appeal!

The laugh increased more.

Raiha: hahaha Ayanokouji-kun is super funny.

Kaeda: pff Yeah that is true Raiha-chan.

Sakuta looked at his sister with a smile.

Sakuta: I am really glad that  kaeda is now more social with the others, she also made friends with the other kids here.

"Hey, Ayano—”

Hirata began to call my name, but in that instant—

“Come on. Hurry up, Hirata-kun!”

A fashionista-type girl latched onto Hirata’s arm. Ah… The girls stole
Hirata’s attention. They left the classroom together, all looking rather happy.

Sakuta: RIP Ayanokouji

Hachiman: Those girls are too clingy to Hirata.

Ishigami: Well that what happens when girls are with an Ikemen.

They all felt pity that Ayanokouji had a chance to make a friend but his chance was taken.

I remained alone with my arm outstretched. Somewhat embarrassed, I tried to play it off by pretending to scratch my head.

Satoshi: I hate this when it happens, it is very awkward especially when someone noticed it.

“Well then.” Horikita shot me another pitying look before departing the
classroom, leaving me alone.

“That was pointless.”

Reluctantly, I got up and decided to head toward the cafeteria by  myself. If I didn’t feel like I could eat alone in there, I’d just score some  supplies from the convenience store.

Chitanda: At least Ayanokoji-San is getting closer and closer every chance.

Yotsuba: Yeah he will make a friend very soon.

"You’re Ayanokouji-kun, right?”

Everyone looked at the one who called Ayanokouji.

Chizuru: Huh isn't that Kushida-san.

Miko: Yeah what does she want with Ayanokouji-kun?

Chika: Maybe she will ask Ayanokouji-kun to hang out with her?

Chitanda: She probably saw Ayanokouji-san lonely so she wanted to help him.

Hachiman: somehow I doubt this.

On my way out, a beautiful girl suddenly called my name. It was Kushida, one of my classmates. This was the first time I’d actually taken a
good look at her, and it caused my heart to start pounding in my chest like a jackhammer. She had short, straight, dyed-brown hair that almost brushed the tops of her shoulders. While it certainly wasn’t crude, the school had recently approved rather short skirt lengths. I had a strong feeling that this was one of the more recent uniforms. She was holding something in her hand. I couldn’t tell if it was a pouch with a lot of key holders or what.

“I’m Kushida, from your class. Do you remember me?” she asked.

“Yeah, kinda. Do you need something?”

Izumi: Well even Ayanokouji can't deny that she is indeed beautiful.

The others agreed except one.

Hori: You think she is beautiful Izumi-kun?

She said with an scary aura.

Izumi: H-huh, I didn't say that I said Ayanokouji is the one who thinks she is beautiful.

Hori: I see.

Ishigami: Damn those girlfriends are always scary.

To tell you the truth, there’s something I wanted to ask you. It’s just one little question. Ayanokouji-kun, are you on good terms with Horikita-san?”

Kaguya: Huh?? Horikita-San.

Nino: What does she want with her and why is she asking Ayanokouji?

Yukino: Maybe because he is the only one who talked to her.

Miyuki: Yeah that is the only possible way.

“I wouldn’t really say we’re on good terms. Just casual acquaintances,
I guess. Did she do something?”

It looked like her business was with Horikita rather than me, which was
a little disappointing.

“Oh, no. Well, do you remember when I said I wanted to get along with everyone in class? That’s why I wanted everyone’s contact info. But… Horikita turned me down.”

“Weren’t you two talking outside the school on the day of the entrance ceremony?”

Considering we’d all ridden the bus together, it was no wonder that
she’d seen my meeting with Horikita.

“I was just wondering what kind of person Horikita-san is,” Kushida
continued. “Is she the type who’ll talk a lot when she’s with a friend?” She seemed to want information on Horikita, but I couldn’t give her
any answers.

“I don’t think she’s very good at interacting with others. Why are you
asking about Horikita, anyway?”

“Well, during our introductions, Horikita-san walked out of the classroom, right? It seems like she hasn’t talked to anybody yet, so I’m a
little worried about her.”

The video ended.

Chitanda: Kushida-chan is a very nice person, she always wants to help other people.

Hachiman: I don't really know if she is truly nice or not, I don't trust at all.

Oreki: She is totally suspicious, yes she wants to help Horikita but that is it, she didn’t approach Ayanokouji expect to ask for Horikita, she didn’t take his phone number if even though she said she wanted to get along with everyone, she is definitely hiding a secret.

Y: Well shall we move on the next video.

Fuutarou: Well sure, nothing really important happened this video.

Y: Well next video will be interesting.

Everyone got ready for the new video.

After taking a quick peek into the cafeteria, I opted instead to go to
the convenience store, buy some bread, and return to class. About ten people had remained in the room. Some had pushed their desks together so they could all eat as a group, while other, more solitary students quietly ate their lunches alone. Everyone here had brought a lunch box from the cafeteria or convenience store.

I was going to eat by myself, but then Horikita returned and sat down beside me. On Horikita’s desk sat a delicious-looking sandwich. Her aura
seemed to say, “Don’t talk to me,” so I returned to my seat without speaking.

Just as I was about to sink my teeth into a sweet bun, music played through the speakers.

Mayaka: She really doesn't want him to talk to her at all.

Yukino: Now it became something usual how the conversation between those two gonna end.

“At five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student
club fair in Gymnasium No. 1. Students interested in joining a club, please gather in Gymnasium No. 1. I repeat, at—”

Kei: Clubs??

Miyuki: That is interesting, maybe we could learn some important information.

Itsuki: Maybe they have special clubs that other schools don't have.

Futaba: That is a possibility.

A girl with a sweet voice continued the announcement. Club activities,
huh? Come to think of it, I’d never joined a club before.

“Hey, Horikita—”

“I’m not interested in joining a club.”

“I didn’t even ask you anything yet.”

“Well, what is it?”

“Are you interested in joining a club?”

The whole theater burst out of laughter

Yotsuba: pff hahaha Ayanokouji-san is so funny.

Hayasaka: Honestly if he spoke more like is he will be super popular.

Rumi: Yeah he got a good humour.

Ruka: He like to tease Horikita-san alot.

Chika: He will make tons of friends if he talked like this more.

“Ayanokouji-kun, do you have dementia, or are you just an idiot?
Didn’t I just tell you that I’m not interested?”

“That doesn’t mean you won’t join, though,” I replied.

“Now you’re just splitting hairs. Don’t argue for the sake of arguing.”

“Okay then.”

So, Horikita had no interest in making friends or joining clubs. She seemed annoyed whenever I tried to talk to her. I wondered if she’d come to the school only to advance into higher education or get a job. If she wanted to advance to higher education, I wouldn’t have found that too surprising, but I did consider it a bit of a waste.

Fuutarou: Why is it a bit of a waste advance to higher education?? Isn't that what we suppose to do going through high-school?

Kaguya: Well that is an obvious answer.

Sakuta: Well some people don't really care and joi  school just to have fun.

Hachiman: And so far what about we learned about Ayanokouji, advancing to a higher education isn't why he enrolled in the school.

The others remembered that Ayanokouji enrolled because the no outside contact rule. He himself mentioned that he doesn't care about the 100% employment rate.

“You don’t really have any friends, do you?” she asked.

“Sorry. But, hey, I can at least talk to you pretty well now.”

“Listen, don’t count me as one of your friends.”

“O-oh…”

Chika: She is so mean to Ayanokouji-kun.

Hayasaka: Honestly I want to slap her so hard don't know why.

Nino: Well I think Ayanokouji should stop talking to her as she is constantly rejecting thier conversations together.

Iroha: Well she is the only one that Ayanokouji-kun was able to have a conversation with.

Dr.Maruo: I really hope that he learns human emotions during his three years there.

“Well, since you apparently want to go find out about the clubs, do you
intend to join one?” she asked.

“Oh, I’m not sure, I guess. I’m still thinking about it. Probably not,
though.”

“You don’t plan to join a club, but you want to go to the club fair? How odd. Do you plan to use this as a pretext for talking to people and making friends?”

How could she possibly be so sharp? No, I was probably just easy to
read.

“Since I failed to make any friends on my first day, I thought that clubs
would be my last chance.”

“Can’t you invite anyone other than me?” she asked.

“It’s precisely because I don’t have anyone else to invite that I’m having such a hard time!”

“True. However, I don’t think you seriously mean what you’re saying,
Ayanokouji-kun. If you seriously want to make a friend, you should be more
insistent.”

“I can’t, though. I’ve devoted myself to walking a lonely road.”

Yotsuba: I hope not, Ayanokouji-san is a good person, I hope he makes friends real soon.

Chika: Well he might have a chance if he visited the club fair.

Horikita took up her sandwich and quietly resumed eating. “I have
trouble comprehending your contradictory way of thinking.”

I wanted to make friends, but I couldn’t. Horikita apparently found that incomprehensible.

“Have you ever joined any clubs, Horikita?” I asked.

“No, I’ve never been in one.”

“Then, do you have any experience? You know, doing this or that?”

“What exactly do you mean by ‘that’? I can’t help but feel like that’s a
mean-spirited question.”

“Mean-spirited? Why? What did I say wrong?”

In one quick motion, Horikita karate-chopped me in the side. I coughed after being struck, unable to believe that a girl could hit so hard.

Everyone was surprised by her action.

Nino: Now she is attacking him.

Chitanda: That is not good at all, Ayanokouji-San could be hurt.

“Ayanokouji-kun. I’ve warned you thoroughly, but it would appear that
you haven’t been listening. I think I may have to dole out rather merciless punishment to you later.”

“Absolutely not! Violence doesn’t solve anything!”

Yotsuba: Yeah Ayanokouji-san is right.

Chika: Yeah I hate violence.

Ishigami: Hypocrite.

“Oh, really? Violence has existed since the dawn of time. Violence has
historically proven to be the human race’s most effective means of achieving resolution. Violence is the most reliable method to make others listen, or safely deny their demands. Not to mention that, in many countries, the police who enforce the law use handguns and batons, wielding violence as a tool to make arrests.”

Hachiman: Jeez she even gave a speech to justify his actions.

Kaguya: Well the book she was reading before gave it away.

She gave a grand speech, insisting that hitting me had not been wrong.
She also stated that her unreasonable behavior was reasonable. If I tried to
argue, she would viciously tear me down.

“I think that I will employ violence to rehabilitate you, Ayanokouji-kun, and purge you of those impure thoughts. How does that sound?”

“Okay then, what if I said the same thing to you, Horikita? What about
that?”

At best, men who raised their hand against women were called
“lowlifes” and “cowards.”

Yui: Well that is true.

Hachiman: Maybe but that doesn't make women have the right to raise thier hand on a man any time they want and get away with it.

Kaguya: I agree with Hikigaya-kun.

“I wouldn’t particularly mind, because I don’t think you’ll get the
chance. Besides, if I never say anything wrong, then you’ll never be able to reproach me.”

Her answer was totally unexpected. She really seemed to believe that she was always right. Even though she looked and spoke with the civility befitting an honors student, on the inside, she was a cruel beast.

People were laughing at Ayanokouji's thoughts of Horikita.

Haruno: But on an important note, Horikita-san seems to think she is superior to people.

Sakuta: Yeah she seems quite full of herself.

Kaguya: Well we don't still know about her capabilities but she does think she is superior.

I gave up on Horikita and looked out the window. Ah, the weather today was so nice.

“Club activities, hmm. I see…”

Horikita mumbled to herself as she pondered something.

“Well, if it’s only for a little while after school, I’ll go with you,” she
said.

“What do you mean ‘a little while’?”
“You asked me earlier, didn’t you? You said you wanted to go to the
club fair.”

“Oh, yeah. I never planned to stick around. I was just looking for a
chance to go. Is that okay?”

“If it’s just for a little while. All right, we’ll go after class.”

Chitanda: YAY, she actually agreed to accompany him finally.

Futaba: Didn't expect her to agree.

Komachi: Well maybe because she wanted Ayanokouji-kun to stop talking to her.

Mai: Yeah she hates getting involved with people so she wanted to finish this quickly.

After our conversation ended, we resumed eating our lunches. I had
said that she was unpleasant earlier, but maybe things had turned around.

Perhaps Horikita was actually a good person.

“Watching you flail about as you fail to make friends sounds somewhat
interesting.”

Nope. She was unpleasant.

The laughing continued.

Satoshi: hahahaha Those two will never get along.

Yui: Yeah, Ayanokouji-kun is very funny in his thoughts.

Fuutarou: Well we are going to see the clubs right now.

Y: Yep.

“There are more people here than I expected.”

After class had ended for the day, Horikita and I went to the gymnasium. Nearly all of the students assembled there were freshmen. There were about a hundred people waiting around. We stood near the back of the room and waited for the fair to begin. While waiting, we glanced over the pamphlet that students received upon entering the gymnasium. The pamphlet contained detailed information about club activities.

Nodoka: Wow it sure is crowded.

Hayasaka: Well that is expected everyone will be curious about the clubs in the school.

“These facilities are significantly more substantial than ordinary schools. Look, they even have O2
chambers. The equipment here is so
luxurious, it puts the professionals’ stuff to shame. Oh, but it looks like they don’t have a karate club after all.”

Yukino: That some high value equipment.

Fuutarou: Yeah, this school is very luxurious.

Kaguya: But still it have a great mystery to solve.

“I see.”

“What? Were you interested in karate or something?” I asked.

“No, not particularly.”

“It seems like it’ll be hard for newcomers to get into the athletic clubs,”I said. “Even if a first year managed to break in, they still might just be a benchwarmer forever. I can’t think that would be much fun.”

Everything around here seemed far too orderly.

“Wouldn’t that depend on one’s efforts, though? Surely by training for one or two years, anyone could get in and play.”

Training, huh? I didn’t think I’d be able to put in that amount of effort,
no matter how desperate I was.

Ichika: So Ayanokouji isn't the athletic type.

Yukino: Well he just said the we wouldn't like to out that much effort.

Oreki: So he likes to save energy like me, nice.

“I didn’t realize that the concept of training even existed for someone who always avoided trouble, like you.”

"What exactly does me not liking trouble have to do with that?” I asked.

“Would you agree that someone who avoids trouble also avoids unnecessary manual labor? You said it first. You should keep to your word, I think.”

“I didn’t really think about it that deeply.”

Yotsuba: I don't think disliking trouble has anything to do with training.

Hachiman: Well it still energy wasting, we people who dislike trouble don't like wasting energy as well.

Ruka: So you are like Ayanokouji-kun dislike trouble.

Hachiman: Yep.

If you keep acting so non-committal, you’re never going to be able to make any friends,” she said.

“You wound me, Horikita.”

Miyuki: She likes to remind Ayanokouji about his lack of ability to make friends.

Nino: Well she is annoying so what did you expect.

Miku: Nino really hates Horikita-san I wonder why.

“Thank you all for waiting, first-year students. We will now begin the club fair. A representative from each club will explain their function. My name is Tachibana, the student council secretary and the club fair’s organizer. It’s nice to meet you all.”

After Tachibana delivered the opening remarks, representatives from each club quickly lined up on a stage. It was quite a diverse crowd. The club representatives included everything from burly athletes in judo uniforms to students dressed in beautiful kimonos.

“Hey, if you want to get a fresh start, why not try joining an athletic club? The judo club looks good, doesn’t it? That upperclassman looks kind, and I’m sure he’d encourage you.”

“What do you mean ‘kind’?! He looks like a gorilla! He’ll kill me for sure!” I snapped.

“He’ll probably talk passionately about how easy judo is.”

“Cut it out!”

Sheesh. I’d thought that we were having a decent conversation, but
she’d done nothing but stick it to me.

Hori: Well that is expected, she was barely convinced to join Ayanokouji-kun to accompany him to the club fair.

“Tch!”

As the seniors introduced their respective clubs one after the other, I saw Horikita suddenly tense. She looked at the stage, her face pale.

Everyone got confused.

Fuutarou: Huh? What happened to her?

Itsuki: Yeah that is the first time we saw her like this.

“What’s the matter?”

She didn’t even seem to notice me anymore. I followed her line of sight
to the stage, but I didn’t find anything of note there. Just the representative of the school baseball team, dressed in uniform, giving his introduction. Had she fallen in love with him at first sight? No, I doubted it. Surprise? Disgust? Or maybe she was overjoyed? To be honest, Horikita’s expression was complex and hard to read.

“Horikita, what’s the matter?”

“…………”

No one in the theater know what is going on with Horikita.

Kaguya: Why her tough personality suddenly dropped and she became scared.

Yukino: I don't know why, that is weird.

It was like she couldn’t hear my voice. She kept staring intently at the stage. I decided that I’d stop talking to her and simply wait for an explanation.

As the upperclassmen finished their introductions, they walked off the
stage and headed toward an area where some plain tables had been set up. Probably a reception area designed to accept new members. Eventually, everyone walked off until only one person remained. Everyone focused their attention upon him, and I realized that Horikita had been staring at that specific person this whole time.

He appeared to be about 170 centimeters in height, so he wasn’t very tall. He was slender, with sleek black hair. He wore sharp glasses and had a piercing, calculating gaze. Standing in front of the microphone, he calmly looked around at the first-year students. What was his club, and what in the world was he going to say? My interest had been piqued.

Izumi: So that is the person Horikita-san is staring at.

Sakuta: Yeah, she seems that she knows him.

Yui: I wonder who is he.

Unfortunately, my expectations were dashed immediately. He didn’t say a single word. Maybe he was drawing a blank? Or perhaps he was so nervous that he couldn’t speak?

“Do your best!”

“Did you forget to bring your notecards?”

“Ha ha ha ha ha!”

Yotsuba: So he is nervous as well.

Futaba: I guess so.

The first-year students hurled comments at him. However, the
upperclassman stood on the stage calmly, without trembling. The laughter and comments didn’t seem to faze him. When the laughter had reached a crescendo, it suddenly died. He wore an apathetic expression.

“What’s with this guy?” remarked an astonished student. The gymnasium buzzed with people talking, yet the boy on the stage still did not move. He simply stood there, quiet and motionless, staring fixedly at the
crowd. Horikita stared back at the student with an intense gaze, not breaking her line of sight even for a second. The relaxed atmosphere gradually changed, and things took an unexpected turn. It was as if some chemical reaction had taken place. An unbelievably tense, quiet mood gripped the entire gymnasium. Even though no orders had been given, the silence was so terrible that it seemed to have gagged everyone. Not a single student looked able to open his or her mouth. The silence continued for about thirty seconds or so…

The theater got really tense from the aura of that person.

Chika: That is really a scary aura.

Kazuya: Yeah he is scary.

Then, the student started his speech, slowly scanning the crowd.

“I’m the student council president. My name is Horikita Manabu,” he said.

Horikita? I glanced at the Horikita next to me. Perhaps they just happened to have the same surname. Or, maybe…

So the identity of the person has been revealed and they have alot of questions.

Hachiman: So there is a chance that he is related to Horikita.

Kaguya: So the student council president could be Horikita-san's older brother.

Miyuki: Wow I am my school student council president but never seen a dominate aura by a president like him before.

Sakuta: We should write this if this is really true.

Then they proceeded to write it on the note. ' Horikita Manabu, a possibility to be Horikita's brother, he also the students council president.'

“The student council is looking to recruit potential candidates among
the first-year students to replace the graduating third years. Although no
special qualifications are required for candidacy, we humbly ask that those
considering application not be involved in other club activities. We generally do not accept students involved elsewhere.”

He spoke in a soft tone, but the tension around us was so thick it felt
like you could cut it with a knife. He had managed to silence over a hundred new students in that spacious gymnasium. Of course, it wasn’t his position as student council president that granted him this deference. That was simply Horikita Manabu’s power. His presence dominated everyone around him.

“Furthermore, we in the student council do not wish to appoint anyone who possesses a naive outlook. Not only would such a person not be elected, he or she would sully the sanctity of this school. It is the student council’s right and duty to enforce and amend the rules, but the school expects more than that. We gladly welcome those of you who understand this.”

He didn’t pause even once during his eloquent speech. Immediately after finishing, he hopped off the stage and left the gymnasium. None of the first-year students could utter a single word as we watched him go. We didn’t know what would’ve happened if we’d tried to talk. Everyone in the room
shared the same thought, apparently.

“Thank you all for coming. The club fair has ended. We will now open the reception area to anyone interested in signing up. Also, registration will be open until the end of April, so if any student wishes to join at a later date,
we ask that you please bring the application form directly to the club you wish to join.”

Nino: W-wow that was super intense.

People like Miyuki, Sengoku and Iroha who are thier school's president were scared of his aura and didn't expect the student council president have this dominate aura.

Mai: Well he is someone not to be messed with, he must take everything seriously.

Kaguya: Seems like the student council of ANHS is pretty serious.

Hiratsuka-sensei: Yeah if they have thier president like this.

Thanks to the laid-back organizer, the tension in the air dissipated. Afterward, the third-year students who’d introduced their respective clubs started taking applications.

“…………”

Horikita remained still as a statue, giving no sign she would budge.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked.

Horikita didn’t answer. It was like my words didn’t even reach her ears.

Sakuta: That pretty much increase the chances of them being related.

Kaguya: She totally changed when he appeared at stage, if she is his brother, maybe they don't have a good relationship.

Oreki: Well that will make it easier to connect the points.

"Yo, Ayanokouji. You came, huh?”

As I was lost in thought, someone called out to me. Sudou. Our classmates Ike and Yamauchi were also with him.

Chitanda: So Sudou-san and the others attended the club fair.

Yukino: That is unexpected, they are the carefree type that slack off so they weren’t the type to go to a club.

“Oh, hey, you three. Looks like you guys are getting along well, huh?”
I responded, feeling a bit envious of Sudou.

“So, you joined a club, too?”

“Oh, no, I just came to check things out. Wait, ‘too’? Did you join a club, Sudou?”

“Yeah. I’ve been playing basketball ever since elementary school. I thought I’d join the team here.”

Yotsuba: So Sudou-san plays basketball.

Miyuki: Well that explains his very good physique.

Fuutarou: He did look like the type who plays sports and is good at it.

I had thought he was athletic, judging from his physique. Basketball was clearly his game.

“What about you two?”

“We just came because we felt it might be fun, you know? Besides, we
thought we might have a fateful encounter afterward,” Ike said.

“What do you mean, ‘fateful encounter’?”

I wanted Ike to explain his rather odd-sounding goal. He crossed his
arms and responded proudly, “I want to get my first girlfriend in Class D.
That’s my goal. That’s why I’m keeping my eyes open for an encounter.”

Nino: Ew, like hell any girl would want to be your girlfriend.

Apparently, Ike considered having a girlfriend to be of the utmost priority.

“Also, I have to say, that student council president was something else. He was so imposing. I got the feeling he ruled the place, you know?” he said.

“I know, right? He made everyone shut up without saying a word. That
kinda stuff is impossible,” I replied.

“Yeah. Oh, by the way, I made a group chat for the guys yesterday.”

Ike took out his phone. “Do you want to join in, too? It’s pretty handy.”

“Huh? Me? Is that okay?” I asked.

“Of course it’s okay. We’re all in Class D together, after all.”

Yotsuba: Finally Ayanokouji-San can make friends.

Nino: I don't think that he should be friends with those three.

Chitanda: But I don't who Ayanokouji-san befriends as long as he gets a friend Finally.

That was a rather unexpected proposal. I was happy to be invited to the group chat. Finally, I’d found the perfect chance to make friends! However, when I took out my cell phone to exchange contact information, Horikita disappeared into the crowd.

The video ended

Chitanda: Look now Ayanokouji-San is happy.

Miyuki: Looks like Horikita is still the same earlier.

Kaguya: The president must have an important role for Horikita if she appeared this weak in front of him even though she is the tough type that is strong headed.

Sakuta: Well for now we have important notes for now. That will be the important for the future.

Y: Well that is it for this video, hope you enjoyed them.

Fuutarou: Yeah we  enjoyed them, we also saw the student council president and he is very interesting and his relationship with Horikita is interesting.

Kaguya: Well the mysteries is keep on increasing we must solve.

Y: Well be ready as the next videos are going to be better more and more and mysteries will increase, so get ready.

Everyone is getting hyped more for the next videos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
32.9K 707 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
4.1K 208 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...