𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
05
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
11
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟑𝟗

25.7K 1.2K 490
By Imp3rfectDoll

"Love you, see you later." I said giving Makai a kiss.

"Ight." He said.

"What?" I said and he smirked.

"I'm just playin', I love you too." He pulled me by my waist and gave me another kiss.

"Okay I gotta go for real." I smiled pulling away.

"When you get there, tell Darcy I want my round." He said.

"Boy leave that lady alone." I laughed going out the door.

Walking to my car, I unlocked my doors and got in pressing the push start button. Just as I pulled out the driveway Landon facetimed me and I answered as I stopped at the stop sign.

"Hello brother." I said.

"You sounded british, Hey." He said. "I was just checkin' in wit' you after last night and tryna make sure you was on yo' way to our therapy session." He said.

"I'm doing better and Yeah i'm on my way right now, what about you?" I asked.

"Cant you see im driving lala." He said.

"I'm talking about how are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Oh i'm straight." He said. "You know males can get breast cancer?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah." I said.

"I didn't until I looked it up- Why did you look it up?" I cut him off.

"Cause I was bored, but that makes sense cause niggas got titties too." He said.

"What?" I laughed.

"You see how big niggas got titties that mean any male can get fat and have titties, it's stored in our body but it won't show until we get fat." He said.

"Landon." I said cause he was just talking.

"But ion got titties that's gay." He said.

"But you just said any male can have em- Yeah any and I happen to not be one of them praise the lord oh my shata." He said and we both started laughing.

"Let me stop playin' before God get me, I'm sorry." He said.

"Did you start school yet to get your GED?" I asked.

"I start monday, finna gone head get these lil three months out the way. Imma lie to my child and say I graduated top of my class, valedictorian type shit." He said and he couldn't even take what he said serious cause he laughed.

"I'm not finna play wit you'." I laughed. "Did you find out what you having?" I asked.

"A girl and a boy." He said.

"She having twins?" I gasped.

"I don't know what she having but I hope so, I'm speaking it into existence, I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl, as long as my baby healthy im straight....but I want a girl." He said.

"Landon you just said three different answers." I said.

"I know what I said." He said. "If it's girl her name gotta start wit' a L cause mines start wit' a L. My babymama already said that I can pick out the name myself." He said.

"You trapped her on purpose didn't it?" I asked.

"My dick, my business don't question me." He said.

"Ewwwww tmi." I dragged.

"Shut up I bet you did worse than me, don't judge me." He said and I thought back to two nights ago and how I let Makai fuck my mouth.

"I'm an innocent child of the Lordt I don't partake in such behavior or activities." I said.

"Girl get off my phone." He laughed.

"Wait, daddy said go to his house after our therapy session done." I said.

"Ight bet." He said before the call ended

"Hey Miss Darcy." I said sitting between Landon and Karmyn.

"Hey Kaelyn." She smiled. "I take it that Kamille isn't coming?" She asked.

"No ma'am, she said she's done." Karmyn said.

"Well that was expected but let's get started shall we." She smiled and Landon chuckled.

"So days ago I asked you guys to come up with ways to deal with your anger instead of arguing with each other. How's that coming along?" She asked.

"We haven't been working on it." Landon said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause only me and Kaelyn be talking and we don't argue so-." He shrugged.

"Why haven't all three of you been communicating?" Darcy asked.

"Because I guess they don't like me." Karmyn said.

"I never said that." I said.

"Shii, I said it." Landon said.

"I never did anything." Karmyn.

"Exactly you don't do shit. As long as Kamille in yo' ear you can't be reasonable for shit and you disregard everything she do. Like damn you can at least speak up when you know she in the wrong wit' the stuff she be saying."  He said.

"Landon You only saying that because I don't pick sides, but me picking a side ain't gone do nothing but cause more drama. I try to be the peace maker, i'm the reason why we here in the first place." She ranted.

"And Landon let's not act like you don't be saying some foul shit." She said.

"I know I say foul shit but the difference is I say it cause it's the truth and I mean it she say it cause she bitter and be tryna hurt people feelings. I'm just blunt like that." He said.

"Karmyn we get along good when you're by yourself but when Kamille is around it just seems like you act different." I spoke up.....I felt bad

"Okay I think it's Karmyn's turn to express herself. I think she has a lot of built up emotions and feelings with trying to be the glue in the family. I think you two should understand that what she's doing isn't personal at all, she doesn't want to involve herself in the drama." Darcy said.

"Exactly." Karmyn said. "I wouldn't be here if I ain't care about how y'all felt, I love all three of y'all and the thing is neither one of y'all have ever did or said  anything to hurt my feelings so to me it's like what i'm gone cut off Karmyn for just because she said some to offend y'all and vice versa wit y'all. I tell Karmyn when she in the wrong all the time but y'all would never know that because y'all assume I just don't say nothing." She vented.

"I never did anything to you or Kaelyn and y'all can't say I don't be tryna be hear y'all out, I want us to have a closer bond, i'm not tryna force y'all to have a bond wit Kamille cause I know y'all gone forever hold something against each other." She said.

"You could've just said that, how we supposed to know that when you just be quiet and only correct her in private. It's therapy you supposed to do all that in here." He said.

"Landon how i'm supposed to do that when every time y'all argue and end up walking out." She said.

"Okay I think both of you made some valid points but you see how y'all aren't arguing. You two let her speak her mind and vent and waited until she was finished to put in your input. Communication is what's missing and that's what's been missing all along." Darcy said.

"Cause Karmyn ain't here to interrupt nobody. I can get along wit Karmyn perfectly fine, I just said that cause that's what been bother me and I feel like that's why we not close." Landon said.

"And that's understandable, but i'm always just a text or call away if either one y'all have something to tell me or if you feel like something i'm doing isn't fair. I know how to admit when i'm in the wrong but with this situation it was just a lack of communication on my part." Karmyn said but I still felt some type of way.

"Can I say something?" I said.

"Go ahead." Darcy said.

"I just don't feel like I can talk to or come to you cause i'm still not over the fact that for two years you ain't talk to me but you and Kamille kept in contact. Like you said I've never said or did anything to you and you haven't said or did anything to me so it just doesn't make sense." I said.

"We were close at one point." I said.

"Eva had told me that you were taking a break from everybody and I was out of town so I just told her to tell you to text me whenever if you need anything. And because of that I respected that you were on a. break so I didn't bother you until you were ready to end your mental break but I can see now that she was lying." She said.

"I really do hate that lady I just want a redo so I can ki- Yeah i'm glad she dead too." Landon hit me and I realized I almost slipped up.

"You know what I think?" Darcy asked. "I think that my work here is done. I gave you all the tools you needed to have a closer bond and y'all have used those tools to reach this point today. You three have communicated beautifully today and I believe that this whole session brought y'all closer and closer together. But, I still see that you three are fighting battles individually with your own mind, so my door is always open to you three if you need an individual session." She said.

"I'll call in a few months just to check up on everything but from what I see you're done." She smiled.

"Thank you." We all said in unison standing up to give Darcy a hug.

When we walked out in the hall we was just walking slow.

"I think we should have a group hug." I said.

"No that's gay, dap me up nigga." He said and we laughed.

"We going to daddy house, you coming?" I asked Karmyn.

"I would but I have to get ready for work." She said.

"Would you snitch on me if I rob the bank the you work at?" He asked her.

"That's a conversation for another time, I'll see y'all later." She laughed walking away to whee her car was.
___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 10.5K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
161K 5.4K 39
Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed.
605K 20.6K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
1.9M 95.9K 77
Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past Explain to me why we can't last Is it to...