๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š...

By xWeekendx

"You left me to die Jisung, how do you expect me to forgive you after that?" "It was for your own good." Th... More

-The Betrayal-
-Faded Memories-
-Uknown number-
-Schizophrenic-
-Tears Of blood-
-New faces-
-Opposing team-
-Stunned-
-Falling-
-Zone-
-After hours-
-Photo lense-
-Unforgivable-
-Knock Knock-
-The truth to come-
-Try me-
-Tattletale-
-Driven-
-Broken Image-
-One of us-
-Strike-
-Out-
-Stained-
-Safe and sound-
Not a chapter!!!
-The show must go on-
-Found you-
-The truth-
-Crash-
-Veins-
-Sick-
-Literally-
-New found Friends-
-Never again-
-Possibilities-
-Counting on you-
-Tainted-
-All over-
-The announcement-
- Backstories -

-Burn it down-

473 23 1
By xWeekendx

Tw ⚠️ mentions of violence and graphic descriptions

The stairs behind the door spiralled downwards, Chan went down first with the others trailing behind him. Jinyoung, Yeosang and Youngjae stayed outside, guarding the door for obvious reasons whilst Chan, BamBam, Jimin, Mark, Yugyeom and Felix headed down. It was dark, there weren't any light switches as far as any of them could see but there was a small light flickering at the bottom of the stairway. Chan braced himself and pointed the gun in front of him, preparing for whatever may be lurking at the bottom of the suspiciously scary stairwell. He couldn't hear anything other than the soft footsteps of his team behind him, he turned to look over his shoulder and glanced at Felix who gave him a comforting nod. He took in a deep breath and descended towards the dim light. The stairs led into a large room that resembled a warehouse, it had lots of random boxes stacked up in corners, Yugyeom took a closer look and was slightly shocked to see that the label on the box was labelled 'explosives'.

Jimin was walking around the back of the room, glancing at different variations of knives when he heard a noise. It was so quiet that he thought he had imagined it, that was until he heard it again. It was a whisper, someone talking to themselves? Jimin's curiosity got the better of him and he walked around the corner where the noise was coming from. He was horrified to see a line of prison cells side by side and one of them was occupied. Turns out weapons weren't the only thing being stored down there. The first thing that caught his attention was the cell on his right had been recently occupied, he could tell by the way the door was open and all the others were closed. The cell to his left, however, wasn't empty. A young girl who was extremely pale and ditty was hunched up in the corner of the cell with her hands over her ears and eyes clenched shut to block out the sounds of gunfire above. "I found someone over here?" Jimin shouted alerting his team. Footsteps echoed off the concrete walls as they ran towards him, Chan and BamBam had gotten there in seconds. "Hannah?" Chan said, his voice wavering with all the sudden emotions. "Chan? Is that you?" The girl asked. Chan rushed forward and knelt to the cell, tears now falling down his face. "It's me, I'm here. I'm going to get you out of here okay?" He said, pulling frantically at the metal bars. "Did you find Lucas?" Hannah asked, now crying as well. Chan didn't know what to say, he didn't have the heart to tell her Lucas was dead. BamBam stepped in. "He's safe now Hannah, he's in a better place," he said. Hannah didn't really understand but she smiled anyway, the cell doors wouldn't budge and Jimin had an idea. "You'll have to shoot the lock, it's the only way to get her out without the keys," he said.

"Hannah, stand back and cover your ears okay?" Chan said. Hannah nodded and retreated to the corner. BamBam raised his gun and aimed at the lock, he was praying that it would work. After a few shots, the door swung open and Chan ran in, pulling Hannah into his arms. The reunion was sweet but cut short by yelling coming from the staircase. Chan pulled Hannah behind him and Jimin and BamBam guarded them with guns raised as they headed for the stairs. Felix, Mark and Yugyeom joined them and were the first to get to the top of the stairs. Jinyoung, Yeosang and Youngjae were in a heated battle with the security detail. "Felix! Take Hannah back to the car, I'll meet you back at the house" Chan yelled. Felix nodded and grabbed Hannah, shielding her from the incoming bullets. The two ran down the left corridor while the others covered them by firing at the enemy. "Wheres Jisung?' BamBam yelled over the gunfire. Nobody knew.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Team B we're struggling, Jackson and san both had injuries and on top of that Jungkook was in pain due to his shoulder wound. The rest were doing their best to defend them but it was proving to be extremely difficult. They had moved towards the garage area, they found great entertainment by putting holes into Jinyoungs expensive cars, but they weren't very good shields. "FUCK, THEY KEEP INCREASING IN NUMBERS" hoseok yelled, sending around towards the security guards. He hit one, but the others pushed back with the same force. Jeongin was protecting Jungkook, Namjoon shielding them. Wooyoung and Jongho we're doing their best at patching up Sans bullet hole in his leg. Changbin was helping Jackson the best he could and Hyunjin was rapidly sending bullets towards everyone. He was in his element, anger was evident in his face and Mingi and Yunho were giving it everything they had. Firing several rounds at a time and then covering each other when one of them ran out of ammo and needed a reload. Although they were doing the best they could, they were struggling. The security guys were relentless, they also had excellent coordination and it was clear they had been trained for emergencies like this.

Jungkook was sat on the floor, back pressed against the front of a red Bentley. He was clutching his shoulder with his right hand, a small pistol in his left. Jeongin was to his right, leaning around the side of the car and firing at the men on the other side of the room. "You alright?" he asked Jungkook whilst dodging bullets being shot at him. "I'm managing" he replied while leaning round the left side and doing the same. He fired a few shots but quickly pulled moved back in front of the safety of the car. He clenched his jaw, his arm was killing him but he couldn't do anything about it due to the situation they were in. Namjoon was crouched behind the open door of a blue Porsche, he had to multitask. He had to watch over his team as he was the in charge of that team and he also had to cover himself. Changbin had ripped part of his shirt to press down on Jackson's knife wound, he had charged straight first at one of the unarmed men but had resulted in getting a stab to the stomach. "Hang in there okay? I'm going to get someone to get you out of here" he said. Jackson repeatedly shook his head but the stopped once it brought him pain. "No, I have to- stay here" he winced. "Jackson, you don't have to be a hero you've done enough, let me get someone to get you to a hospital" Changbin replied. Jackson was against the idea but he didn't know how much longer he would last if he didn't get treated properly. He finally nodded in agreement and Changbin wrapped an arm around him in support, he would need cover to make it out of the garage. "MINGI, YUNHO COVER US".

Both Mingi and Yunho were low on ammo, they wouldn't last very long unless they created a bigger distraction. Yunho looked around and a metal cabinet caught his eye, the door was swung open and the inside contained several petrol cans. "Mingi have you got a lighter on you?" he yelled. With one hand still on his gun, Mingi used the other to search through his pockets. If he didn't have one then this idea that Yunho has would be pretty fucking pointless but things were looking up when he pulled out a single black lighter. "How much fluid is in there?" he asked. "Enough" Mingi replied. He had caught onto the idea that would be a disaster but they were arsonists, they loved the flames and they wanted to burn it all down. "I'll grab the cans, you watch my back" Mingi said. He broke into a run, ducking the occasional bullets fired towards him. He made it to the cabinet without a scratch and grabbed several cans at a time, he slid them across the floor towards his best friend who was unscrewing the lids.

"Will that work?" Hyunjin questioned. Yunho shrugged but they were willing to take risks and use every chance they had. Wooyoung stayed with San whilst Jongho ran towards them. "Shit" he screamed as a bullet flew past his ear, narrowly missing him. He made it over to Yunho unharmed and helped him unscrew all the petrol lids. Once they were all undone, they poured the liquid all over the two cars in front of them. Mingi passed one over to Namjoon and he did the same thing to the red Bentley and the blue car. Jeongin pulled Jungkook away from the doused car and helped him over to a safe side of the room where Changbin was waiting with Jackson. "You ready?" Yunho asked, directed towards Mingi, Jongho and Hyunjin. Once the three had confirmed they were ready, Yunho lit the lighter and threw it. The room had set ablaze within an instant, the fire had not only covered the cars but had also set fire to where the petrol had been dropped on the floor. "Fucking hell" Hyunjin murmed watching the flames in awe. They were now completely separated from the security guys which leaned that the plan had worked. Changbin hit the shutter button which made the garage doors open and team B made it out through the doors. The security guys were trapped inside the garage as the door to the main house was locked and the burning cars were the only thing stopping them from reaching the exit. Hyunjin was the last to make it out, he had brought three more cans of petrol just in case shit went down and he needed a backup plan. He gave the security team the middle finger and ran away laughing, he really was insane.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Minho, Hongjoong and Jin were scouring the second floor looking for the spawn of satan himself. Jin would open the doors and Minho and Hongjoong would do a quick sweep of the room checking for any one or anything worth taking. "Where is the bastard" Minho mumbled to himself, they had searched most of the rooms and the anger was slowly turning into desperation. He wanted to finish this, and then he was done. Done with everything. Earlier that day he had booked two first class tickets to England, one of them was a one-way and the other was a return. Had hadn't told anyone yet but he was leaving Seoul to live in London, this was the fresh start he was looking for. The one-way ticket was for him, he wasn't coming back and the other ticket was for Jisung. Minho hadn't actually asked if the younger wanted to leave with him but he wanted a second chance between them and hopefully Jisung would want to stay with him in London and if he didn't then he had the chance to go back.

London would give him the chance to start a new life, he would leave the gang life behind and become someone new. Maybe even start a family of his own and get a real job,  he has a collage degree in psychology. He was talented, he could probably could get any job he wanted, Minho needed a new life and he wanted Jisung to be apart of it. Jin reached the next door along the corridor and pulled it open, they were expecting another empty room but what they found in front of them was horrifying. A body was tied to a chair in the centre of the room, the persons features were indistinguishable due to the amount of blood and bruises covering it. Hongjoong covered his mouth in shock. "Oh my fucking god" he whispered. Minho was in a state of pure shock as well, he approached the body and place two fingers on his neck to feel for a pulse. "Its alive-" he said. He immediately reacted and pulled a knife out of his pocket to cut the ropes, the body fell to the floor with a thud. Jin stepped forward and stood over whoever the poor soul was. "Are you sure it's alive? Looks pretty fucking dead to me. Is it a zombie?" he said. Minho knelt down and checked for a pulse again just to be sure. The faint beating told him that whoever this person was did indeed have a pulse and was breathing. "Whoever it is, we need to get them out of here" he said. Jin shook his head in disagreement. "He could be one of them, we can't risk that". Hongjoong was about to interrupt when a disturbing bang echoed throughout the house, it shook the walls and a few ceiling tiles fell from the roof. A chandelier from the next room crashed down onto the floor. "What the fuck was that?" He yelled.

Minho decided that he didn't have time to fuck around, he grabbed the lifeless body and picked whoever it was up with ease. They were quite small, indicating that they were a lot younger than he was and they were dangerously skinny making them easy to carry. Hongjoong and Jin protected him as they made there way back downstairs. Taehyung informed them that something in the garage had exploded and it had set fire to part of the house. The left side of the house was up in flames and it was spreading quickly. Most of the security detail were dead, and all of Minho's team had made it outside unharmed. He joined them in the front gardens. "Who the fuck is that?" Seungmin asked, obviously directing the question at Minho. "I don't fucking know" he replied still holding the body. "Why would you take some random dead body from his house?" Jaebeom questioned. "Its not dead" Jin laughed. "Did you find Jinyoung?" someone asked but he wasn't sure who. "No he's still in there somewhere unless the bastard escaped out the back" Yoongi said. Minho immediately knew something was off, it felt incomplete. He looked around at everyone and noticed that Hannah was safe and the person in his arms was now safe. "Where the fuck is Jisung?" he snapped. "Oh my God he's still in there" Felix gasped.

Minho turned around to face the house, a disturbing look on his face. "Take this" he dumped the body into the nearest man's hands and sprinted back towards the burning house. "MINHO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Changbin screamed. This was suicide, only insane people would run towards a house that was on fire and Minho was clearly fucking insane. The smoke was literally burning him, he could feel it everywhere. In his eyes, his throat, it was clogging up all his sense, making him choke. "Fucking hell" he said, gasping on what little air there was. The house was huge and he had limited time to search, he was beginning to panic. "Jisung!" he screamed out. That was a mistake, every breath he took filled more of his lungs with smoke. He ran around the ground floor of the house, flinging doors open and searching what he could. After he had checked the right-wing he went back to the foyer, the left-wing was clearly out of fucking bounds. The whole corridor was on fire, pieces of ceiling falling and walls collapsing. He could feel sick rising in his throat, his eyes were streaming with tears for two reasons. One was the obvious one which was the smoke and the second was the fact that he had a bad feeling that he was too late. Minho glanced desperately back towards the left-wing, the only place he hasn't checked. He was always an atheist but right now he was praying, praying that Jisung had made it out. He heard coughing coming from the staircase in front of him and he felt relief flood through his veins.

"Oh my God Jisung-" he began to say but stopped himself when he saw that the guy on the stairs wasn't Jisung. "You bastard" he screamed and ran forward to grab the man by the throat. It was the one and only JYP. "My house, you've ruined everything, MY HOUSE" the old man cried. Minho threw him on the floor, he was crying hysterically and he reeked of booze. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS" Minho growled. Jinyoung was still yelling, repeating the same thing over and over. Minho leaned over and punched him in the face. "Tell me where he is or this house won't be the only fucking thing going down in flames" he seethed. The crying turned to laughter. Deranged, manic laughter and it was disturbing. "Your too late, he's already dead" he cried pointing towards the place where Minho feared he was. "Why would you do this, you-your a sick fuck" Minho stuttered, stumbling backwards in disbelief. He wouldn't believe it, he couldn't. JYP suddenly reached up and pulled Minho down, the state of shock made his reflexes slow and the older man had the advantage. He brought his fist down hard upon Minho's face, knocking the air out of him. Jinyoung was extremely heavy and Minho struggled to get a move in, he was stuck. He saw red as he was punched over and over, he felt like he was suffocating but just as he was about to black out, the weight on top of him disappeared. Minho rolled over and gasped for air and did his best to stop the blood flowing down his nose.

He felt arms pull him upwards and then he felt someone wrap an arm around his waist. Jinyoung was lying face down on the floor with a huge blue shard of glass through his back. Minho looked up at the person holding him, it was Jisung. The younger was smiling down at him, and pulling him out of the house away from the flames. It was like Deja Vu, that reoccurring nightmare he used to have when somebody pulled him out of a burning building. The last thing he saw was Jisungs face and his panicked voice yelling at someone for help before he blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 392 39
Relationships are built on trust, honesty, and promises. When those things are betrayed, what happens? What happens when it's you that breaks them? B...
4.5K 250 19
What's the mafia's secret? Everyone keeps talking about it. It's not a what. It's a who and that person is... เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจ๐Ÿ”“เญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ A story where jisun...
26.8K 580 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...