Taking the Cannon Fodder Scri...

By Unluckykuroneko

In every world, Jue Zhou needs to play as cannon fodder to attack. For this reason, he tried his best to make... More

Rich Man's Essay: 01
Rich Man's Essay: 02
Rich Man's Essay: 03
Rich Man's Essay : 04
Rich Man's Essay: 05
Rich Man's Essay : 06
Rich Man's Essay: 07
Rich Man's Essay: 08
Rich Man's Essay: 09
Rich Man's Essay: 10
Rich Man's Essay: 11
Rich Man's Essay: 12
Rich Man's Essay: 13
Rich Man's Essay: 14
Rich Man's Essay: 15
Rich Man's Essay: 16
Rich Man's Essay: 17
Rich Man's Essay: 18
Rich Man's Essay: 19
Rich Man's Essay: 20
Rich Man's Essay: 21
Rich Man's Essay: 22
Rich Man's Essay: 23
Rich Man's Essay: 24
Rich Man's Essay: 25
Rich Man's Essay: 26
Rich Man's Essay: 28
Rich Man's Essay: 29
Rich Man's Essay: 30
Rich Man's Essay: 31

Rich Man's Essay: 27

336 22 1
By Unluckykuroneko

  [Didn't it say that desensitization treatment can help slow down my symptoms? 】

Chuezhou sucked her nose.   

He seemed to be influenced by Zhou Shenyu.   

But it was more like Zhou Shenyu was tamed by him.   

Even if he lived in Zhou Shenyu's house before, Jue Zhou didn't have much contact time with Zhou Shenyu.

Now that I am sticking to it day and night, it is clear that Zhou Shenyu is getting more and more wrong.   

Zhou Shenyu's dark circles became thicker and thicker, and when he went to bed in the middle of the night, he had to press Jue Zhou into his arms.   

…... Even when Chuezhou does some necessary activities for the human body, he has to help forcibly from the side.   

Chuezhou gradually got used to it from the shame to cursing at the beginning, and finally.   

When the seven-day mission was about to end and Xie Wenchen was about to come to pick up Jue Zhou and leave, Jue Zhou received a message-Jiang Henian was back.   

Mr. Diplomat had just returned from a planet hundreds of millions of light-years away.

As soon as he got off the spacecraft, he made a video call to his righteous brother and asked him where he had gone.   

Jiang Henian on the video call was full of dust, standing on the street where people came and went: "When will you be back?" ”   

The system reminded him that there are only five minutes left and the seven-day task will be completed.   

“I'll be back soon. "Jue Zhou was habitually coquettish, and after perfunctorily passing this matter, he suddenly found that Jiang Henian's eyes were not right when he looked at him.   

The young diplomat's expression was cold, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and his pale lips curled into a straight line.   

“What's the matter? "
Juezhou clicked on the screen, thinking that Jiang Henian's signal was not good.   

His eyebrows and eyes were full of satisfaction that could not be concealed, and his earlobes were still warm and soft red.   

Where the camera couldn't take pictures, Zhou Shenyu was leaning on the sofa, massaging his calf that hadn't moved for a long time.   

“It's okay. "Jiang Henian looked away, and after hurriedly explaining a few words, hung up the video call.   

Before hanging up the phone, Jiang Henian added: “I heard that you and Zhou Shenyu have been close recently, so stay away from him. ”   

…...This is the first time Jiang He Nian has spoken ill of people behind his back.   

Chuezhou didn't react for a while, and blinked.   

There was a busy sound when the video call hung up, and Zhou Shenyu asked with a smile, “Do you want to stay away from me?" ”   

Juezhou saw Zhou Shenyu's fingers trembling, and his face paled a little, but he was still smiling.   

It looks very insecure.   

Cannon fodder attack never cares about the mood of others, Juezhou said, “Yes, I listen to Jiang Henian's words very much, and I don't like you.”   

The bell at the door rang.   

Jue Zhou realized that Xie Wenchen was here. Before he could open the door, Zhou Shenyu suddenly hugged him and clasped Jue Zhou's head to his neck, pushing him so hard that he almost merged him into his own flesh and blood. .   

“Well, I know you don't like me. "Zhou Shenyu's voice was slightly dumb.   Without repairs for a long time, his already long black hair became longer, almost hanging to his shoulders.   

Chuezhou had some difficulty breathing, and broke Zhou Shenyu's fingers vigorously.   

System: [There is still one minute to complete the task. 】   

Jue Zhou finally broke Zhou Shenyu's arm and went to open the door for Xie Wenchen.   

System: [forty seconds. 】   

When he opened the door, Zhou Shenyu hugged his waist again from behind.   

Juezhou's legs were soft now, and all her strength was exhausted. She was easily hugged into her arms by Zhou Shenyu and dragged indoors.   

System: [twenty seconds. 】   

As soon as the young man outside came in, he saw Chuezhou's messy clothes.   

While struggling, the top button of Jue Zhou's shirt collapsed, revealing a smooth clavicle line.   

It must be embarrassing, right? Chuezhou thought in a panic.   

His eyes are red, and his clothes are in a mess.   
It is a sense of fragility waiting to be broken.   

He raised his head, was clasped by Zhou Shenyu, his jaw trembling, and looked at Xie Wenchen.   

Xie Wenchen's gaze fell on him quietly, with a dark color in his eyes.   The Juezhou in front of him was not much different from the appearance of Xie Wenchen rescued from the dark swamp in the alley behind the school three years ago.   

At the beginning, Jue Zhou had already left this matter behind. Xie Wenchen remembered it until now.   People who have seen the light, if they return to the darkness, will fall faster.

Even if he got mad later, in the most terrifying hallucinations, he didn't dare to blaspheme Jue Zhou for half a minute.   

Until he met again, he found that Jue Zhou was no different from the person he hated.   

“Mr. Chuezhou, I'm here to pick you up home. "Xie Wenchen said respectfully.

Before leaving the residential building, Xie Wenchen took off his coat and put it on Jue Zhou.   

“It's windy outside, Mr. Chuezhou, please bear with me for a while. ”   

“Oh. "Chuezhou exhaled a breath of white heat.   

He and the system are very confused about the development of the plot now-it stands to reason that when Xie Wenchen arrives, Zhou Shenyu should successfully regain his sanity and fall in love with Xie Wenchen, and then throw the cannon fodder away like garbage.   

The real situation was that Xie Wenchen took Jue Zhou away, but Zhou Shenyu didn't even stop him.   

It was really cold outside.

Jue Zhou closed his collar and was noticed by Xie Wenchen: “Mr. Jue Zhou, can I offend you? ”   

“Huh? ”   

Xie Wenchen took a few more steps forward, squatted down slightly, and motioned for the Juezhou to come up. He gently bent Chuezhou's legs and carried him on his back.   

He just looked thin and surprisingly strong, and the heat from his body was transmitted to Jue Zhou through the thin cloth.   

Juezhou opened the neckline of his coat and wrapped Xie Wenchen in it together.   

“Zhou Shenyu seems to be a little uncomfortable, don't you care? "Chuezhou asked tentatively.   

Xie Wenchen paused slightly, and soon returned to normal: “I am your nurturing lover, and your wishes come before everything. ”   

Chuezhou was startled.   

…...Is the protagonist so professional? If the boyfriend goes crazy, he must also give priority to serving the gold owner.   

When Xie Wenchen walked uphill, Jue Zhou encircled his neck.   

Xie Wenchen: "Is Mr. Chuezhou going back to your residence in the city center? I heard that Mr. Diplomat returned there five minutes ago. ”   

As the first interstellar diplomat, Jiang Helian's itinerary has always been kept secret.   

It was too late to think about why Xie Wenchen could know, Chuezhou let out a ”huh", and rubbed his nose against Xie Wenchen's neck socket: "Okay. ”   

A car was parked outside the community, and Xie Wenchen carried Jue Zhou into the back seat.

From the rearview mirror, Jue Zhou saw the driver's face-it was from the Shan family who had driven Jue Zhou.   

I wanted to think that Xie Wenchen had already claimed his ancestors and returned to the sect, and got back the property he should have inherited, but he was still staying with Chuezhou for something.   

The car was equipped with thermostatic equipment, but Xie Wenchen did not take back his coat and closed the car window.   

Chuezhou was so sleepy that he fell asleep before long, curled up in the seat, leaning his head against the car window, little by little.

Xie Wenchen was taller than him, and the design of the coat was also loose, wrapping him in a soft ball.   

Kenzuki's closed car window and the light and familiar smell of perfume on his coat created an environment full of security for him.   

The driver read Xie Wenchen's eyes from the rearview mirror, and immediately slowed down and changed to a route that took longer.   

Xie Wenchen picked up Chuezhou's wrist bone, rubbed and licked slowly with his lips and teeth.   

Chuezhou frowned in her dream and snorted softly.   

Xie Wenchen used a little force, circled Jue Zhou into his arms, and trapped him in his arms. 

When the car stopped, Chuezhou was just awake.   

As soon as he raised his head, he hit Xie Wenchen's chin and let out a “hiss” in pain.   

When he could clearly see the posture between himself and Xie Wenchen at this time, he didn't care about the pain on his forehead, so he hurriedly catapulted aside, almost clinging to the car window, and looked at Xie Wenchen with a horrified expression on his face.   

Xie Wenchen: "Mr. Chuezhou, here we are. Mr. Jiang is waiting for you outside. ”   

In view of his unbearable sleeping position in the past, Juezhou suddenly thought that he had rolled into Xie Wenchen's arms when he fell asleep.   

Looking at Xie Wenchen again, he moved his fingers silently, as if he was enduring the harassment of cannon fodder.   

Rolling into the protagonist's arms while he was asleep... Zhenzhen criticized the behavior, and Chuezhou covered her face.   

[It doesn't matter,] The system said comfort, [the value of oppression has not increased. 】   

Jiang Henian was standing at the door, seeing that Chuezhou was slow to get out of the car, he took the initiative to walk this way.   

Juezhou was about to open the door, but was suddenly stopped by Xie Wenchen: “Mr. Juezhou, wait. ”   He just remembered that he was still wearing Xie Wenchen's coat.   

The coat was originally slightly larger, and after half of the Jue Zhou was taken off, the hem was flush with the upper.

Xie Wenchen stared silently for half a second, then lifted up the hem of his clothes and stroked Jue Zhou's trouser legs up a few centimeters.   

Then he took a bite.   

The pain is not obvious, itchy.   

Let Juezhou recall that when Zhou Shenyu bit his earlobe, it was all like this, and suddenly it was strange.   Revenge?   

It's not like it.   

The gentle touch of this flirting made Chuezhou's whole body a little itchy.   

Jue Zhou was taken aback for a moment, and was about to question Xie Wenchen's attempt when he heard the sound of knocking on the car window from outside.   

The driver hurriedly lowered the window of the car, and Jiang Helian, who was outside, also saw clearly that the person sitting next to Jue Zhou was Xie Wenchen.   

He was expressionless, and knocked on the car window again: “Are you playing with a little boy? ”   

Juezhou couldn't care less about Xie Wenchen anymore, and quickly turned to look at Jiang Henian:
“--No. ”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 878 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack βœ”οΈ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
552K 24.1K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
126K 3.3K 142
γ€Šθ’«η»ζƒ…ζ–­ζ¬²εŽζˆ‘ζˆδΊ†δΈ‡δΊΊθΏ·γ€‹ Xie Fengxing is the cannon fodder man in danmei novels Compatible, cowardly, nympho, and useless, but was selected by the harmonious s...
432K 21.6K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...