Harry Hook oneshots

By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

These are just some random Harry Hook x reader oneshots I wrote in a notebook and finally decided to publish. More

Requests for a oneshot
No title for this one :^
Culprit
Lies and Fake Dates
Random Fluff
One Last Time
Math with Harry
Promted Oneshot (Modern~Famous~Harry Hook)
College Sucks
Face the Fright (Part One)
A Short Angst Oneshot
Face the Fright (ending)
Tension
We Ride With The Tide
School Sucks
Enemies
A Sleeping Pirate
Love Proven
Flesh Wound
HELP ME I BEG YOU ALL
The Girl Behind The Isle (Part One)
The Girl Behind the Isle (Part Two)
Saving Auradon-Part One
Saving Auradon-Part Two

Soulmate AU (because I'm too busy writing to get sleep)

839 14 11
By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

(In this soulmate story, the significant others will only be revealed as a soulmate when the two have established a close enough bond with the other, then it will come to light. Enjoy!)

///~~~~\\|

 "I have a friend who can help us," said Uma. "If we're gonna do this, it's best to have all hands on deck."

The following events just consisted of this; as the Vks were on their way back from the Isle, picking up Hades' ember, Uma's crew mates, Harry and Gil, escaped the barrier, messing around with them a little, until one of them knocked the ember towards the water.

That was when Uma appeared, and there was no way she was letting them do things on their own, her squad was tagging along. They just had to pick up one last member.

"Who is it?" Mal asked, cautiously narrowing her eyes, reluctantly having to agree with her terms. After all, she had Hades' ember. Uma just smirked and led the way to her destination.

~~~~

"What the-?" A (h/c) girl mumbled when she heard rapid knocking on her cabin door. She stood up from her chair, ready to blow the brains out of whoever was banging like the Auradon guards.

"Okay, what-! Wait, Uma?" She paused, staring at the sea witch. "Is it Friday already?"

"Technically yes," Said Uma with a small wave. "But that's not why we're here. We need your help (y/n)." The girl nodded, quickly casting glances at the others behind Uma.

"These guys your crew?" She asked, eyeing them up.

"You could say that I guess," Uma replied, side glancing the Core Four. "By the way guys, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and my boys, Harry and Gil." Everyone either gave her a nodding greeting, waved, or verbally greeted her.

"Hi~" (y/n) sang. "Well come on in, we can talk about it inside." 

~~~~~

"So lemme get this straight," she began, talking through her closed room door. "Miss Royal is upset for some unknown reason, the 'Core Four' come back to the Isle, and your boys escape, which is when you find them, and then you came looking for me to help?"

"Yeah, that actually sums it up," Uma replied as (y/n) walked out with her new battle outfit, everyone gaping at her attire.

(This is what she/you are wearing) 

(Okay, so the tattoo of the tentacles and shell? It's on above your ankle. And the shell necklace, the silver one? It's supposed to be a see through crystal with the yellow glow whenever it activates.)

"What?" She spoke, looking at them. You think I'm gonna go kick royal butt and not look good in the process?" Mal's eyes traveled (y/n)'s outfit, noticing she was wearing a lot of Uma's colors. But what shocked her even more was the crystal see through shell necklace very similar to the golden one Uma was wearing.

"Is that—Is that Ursula's necklace?" She stammered, (y/n) trailing her eyes down to what the fae was going on about.

"No," she answered with a shake of her head. "It's Morgana's, my mother. She's Ursula's sister."

"So that means.." Evie concluded.

"That (y/n) is my cousin, yes," Uma finished for her. Everyone's jaw dropped in surprise. "Look, I didn't know I had a cousin until 4 months ago, but she's pretty cool."

"Aww, thank you~" (y/n) cooed, placing a hand over her heart and grabbing her teal and black jacket. "Now let's go! We can talk about it on the way there." 

~~~~~~

"Hey lass?" Harry asked (y/n) as the group continued to walk back towards the school, the girl humming in reply. "Where'd yeh get a tattoo done? I thought yeh were hiding the whole time."

"I did it myself," she smirked, using her shoe to tap the tattoo above her right ankle. "It's one of the craziest yet coolest thing I've ever done in my life."

"(Y/n) is definitely my favorite family member," Uma commented, turning around to face them.

"Score!" (Y/n) whisper exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air. "Considering you're my only family, you're definitely a favorite for sticking around so long."

"Why didn't you end up on the Isle?" Evie asked.

"No one's known who I was until I met Uma," she explained. "My mother left me in some shallow trench when I was born, and I don't know how, but I managed to survive in there till I was about 6, that's when I decided to venture out from there, and I ended up staying with an older mermaid couple."

"When they died, I was about 14, so I had to fend for myself, figured I was old enough. So I found the Auradon shore, and stayed here ever since. A few months ago, that night of Cotillion, I met Uma, I had always remembered who my family really was, and I finally had somebody else close to me again."

"Yeh've been through a lot," Harry pointed out. "Almost sounds like yeh were livin' on the Isle."

"Harry's right, you're really brave (y/n)!" Gil added, (y/n) grinning as Harry and Uma threw an arm around her. 

~~~~~~~

"Uh..I have to tell you guys something," Mal said slowly as the group was on their way to knock out Audrey for good. They all stopped in their tracks, waiting to hear what she meant.

"I lied to you all," she admitted. "The kids won't be coming of the Isle..because we already agreed to shut the barrier, forever."

"Forever..?" (Y/n) repeated with a whisper. "But that means..that means they have to leave."

"No, no, they don't (y/n)! They, you can all stay here with us!" Mal suggested.

"Yeah right," Uma scoffed. "I'd rather spend the rest of my life on that prison with every other person than stay with a traitor like you. I knew it was a mistake to trust you." She turned around, glancing at (y/n) and then turning to Harry.

"Let's go find Gil and leave 'em all to rot," she told him, Harry glancing at the (h/c) haired girl, who was frozen in place, before following after his captain.

"No, no, you-you can't do this Mal!" (Y/n) cried, feeling tears burning at her eyes. "If not for them, for all of the other kids on that island! Do you know what you're doing? Did you even think this through? Or did you just decide that this was the best way to lock away all your problems?"

"(Y/n), please calm down," King Ben tried to help, taking a step towards her, but it only made her back away.

"No. They are my only family," she said firmly. "And quite frankly, this is the stupidest decision I've ever heard. I hope you realize what you're doing, because you're just making this worse for all of us."

She turned around to find Uma and the boys, not looking back as Mal called her name, feeling her shell echoing to her.

"I know, I know," she whispered. 

~~~~~

"Guys!" (Y/n) huffed, finally catching up, her friends had gotten quite far.

"(Y/n)?" Uma asked in surprise. "I thought you were-"

"Staying here?" (Y/n) finished, her cousin nodding her head. "No way, in the last eight hours, I've made a cool family full of dope pirate boys and an awesome cousin; there's no way I'm giving that up."

"Plus, the Isle is technically my home anyway, I may as well go hang around," she shrugged, pulling them into a hug, which they gladly returned.

"Well, welcome to the crew girl," Uma replied, rubbing her back.

"We can call us the Sea Four now~" Harry chimed in as (y/n) giggled.

"Nice ring to it," she commented. "Now come on, we've got a golden retriever to find." 

~~~~~~

"She doesn't stand a chance without the ember!" Uma pointed out as the three young adults watched Mal battle Audrey in her dragon form, and right now, she was losing.

"Should we do it?" She asked (y/n).

"Well, I would say no seeing as I now share mutual distaste for her," (y/n) joked, making a few words longer than they should be. "Buuuuut, I've been waiting to kick royal butt all day, so heck yes!"

They rushed over to the top of the building, joining hands and both shells began to glow.

"This is the first time I've used this," said (y/n), attempting to hide at least some of her nervousness.

"It's fun," Uma replied, neither of them taking their eyes off the focus of the ember. "You'll like it."

"Mal! Over here Mal, hurry!" The girl frantically called, the large dragon quickly turning around to see the two as they prepared to help end Audrey.

"Regain your night and ignite, we're right here," Uma recited.

"Regain your might and ignite!"

The ember suddenly returned to its powerful glow, blue flames igniting from it as they cheered and hugged each other, Harry randomly joining in just because. 

~~~~~~

"I'll see if the limo can pick up Hades," Ben said, picking up his phone.

"Maybe I can hitch a ride," Uma chimed in, everyone turning to face her. "The Isle is my home too, and someone has to be there to protect it." (Y/n)'s lips parted slightly, but chose to keep silent for the time being.

"Well then, yeh'll need yer first mate~" Harry added, holding Uma's shoulder.

"I kinda have no choice," Gil joked, noticing (y/n) glance down from them. "(N/n)?"

"Hm?" She hummed, looking back up. "Yeah, sorry." She stood up, joining the group. "I'm going too then."

"No, (y/n)," Uma told her, staring into her (e/c) orbs. "The Isle isn't where I want you to be, you have to stay here."

"Uma's right (n/n)," said Harry. "It's best for yeh ta stay in Bore-adon."

"But this isn't where my home is," she argued. "You guys won't be here."

"We know, but..just stay here, please? We'll miss you, alright? And we'll always be the Sea Four, in your honor," Uma assured, (y/n) throwing her arms around her neck in a tight hug, feeling a few tears slip from her eyes.

"You were my favorite cousin," she whispered.

~~~~~~~

"We made a choice to close the barrier.." Mal admitted to the crowd below her. "And it was my idea, but I can't do that, because it's not fair. It's not fair to the kids who have the chance at a better life, it's not fair to those who finally found their real family, it's not fair to anyone."

"I don't want to be queen of Auradon without being queen of the Isle, so we're taking the barrier down." The people gasped in surprise, (y/n) looking at her with a grateful, hopeful smile.

"I choose to be a king who moves forward," Ben declared, stepping up next to Mal. "This is definitely a great place to start. The barrier will come down!" Cheers and claps erupted as they all watched the golden shimmer of magic remove the barrier that once held the Isle of the Lost.

(Y/n) was the first one to follow behind the VKs, eagerly looking for her friends, spotting blonde, teal, and brown heads in the near distance.

"Missed me?" She joked, jumping on Uma's back slightly. Uma spun around, eyes lighting up at the sight of her cousin.

"(Y/n)!!" She squealed, pulling her into her body tightly.

"Well, wha' are we waiting for?" Harry said, pulling the girl into his side. "Let's go have some fun!"

~~~~~

"I'm so glad you guys are here," (y/n) said as the four of them laid back in the sand of the Auradon shore, listening to the soft, calming waves of the ocean.

"Aye, it's not so bad 'ere," Harry admitted, letting the girl curl into his side, rubbing the small of her back.

"Yeah, I-" Uma started, but paused once she got a glimpse of some sort of ruby red and teal colored wisps surrounding Harry and (y/n)'s wrists.

"I freaking knew it," she muttered with a laugh as the two of them looked down at the sight, Gil leaning over to get a closer look.

"Are they-are they soulmates?" He asked Uma.

"You bet your poor unfortunate soul they are," she replied with a grin. "You guys bonded quickly, it could take years for a soulmates bonds to be strong enough to be revealed, the two of you did it in less than 24 hours." They looked to each other in shock before Harry beamed at (y/n).

"I knew yeh were special," he told her, holding her close once more. (Y/n) smiled softly, relaxing into his hold, Uma winking at her. She looked out at the night landscape, mulling over her new life.

An awesome cousin, an equally awesome soulmate, and an adorable golden retriever of a best friend.

Her real family.

~{The End!}~ 

(How was my very first soulmate story? Lemme know)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.3K 18
Hello : ) Here is a collection of fluff, angst, romance etc oneshots which are all a soulmate au. This book will contain x reader stories and ships...
67.9K 1.1K 23
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
72.6K 743 83
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Cover by: @CoversForfree20010 Anywho, enjoy a range of imagines from one of our favourite pirates: Harry Hook. #1 imagineyourotp 3...
19.4K 355 55
Welcome! If you were here for the last book you know what's up. This will be mainly only character×character and family/friends oneshots. I might do...