Appetizers: BxB, GxB, GxG *Sl...

By LenaLuna16

1vote=1pt 1comment=2pts 20 points total for a chapter to become a story, unless I'm holding a competition of... More

1. Can I Take Your Photo?
2. Gang Slave
3. New Year
4. Love with Horrors
5. Not What You See
6. Imperfect Reality
7. Not At First Sight
8. I'm Sorry

9. The Heirarchy of Love

2.8K 20 7
By LenaLuna16

BxB

Enjoy!

Initiation. Another way to say eighteenth birthday party. It’s called Initiation, because we are werewolves and when we turn eighteen, everything happens. We find our mate, we shift for the first time, and we apply for pack positions. Initiation. There’s an initiation once a month for those who’ve turned eighteen that month.

It’s against pack rules to shift before your designated initiation, and there’s only one initiation a month because our pack is so big that I’m pretty sure there would be an initiation everyday if we did it on the actual birthdays.

“Elias!” my mother calls from the kitchen. “We’re going to be late! And to your own Initiation!”

“I’m coming!” I yell back, slipping on my converse. Walking out of my room, I sigh and head to the kitchen. This whole initiation thing shouldn't be like a party. I mean, what if we don't want to find our mate? “Why can’t I skip? I really don’t want to do this.”

“Why not?” she asks. The question makes my eyes roll. I send her a pointed glare and she smiles. “Yes, you have to go Elias. I mean, who knows, maybe you’re bi and just won’t know it.”

I scoff and walk out of the house. This whole being gay and a werewolf thing sucks. Mom runs after me, her purse jumping up and down, her keys jingling. I stop and wait for her to catch up. Once she does I snatch the keys from her and walk to the car.

“Fine, I’ll let you drive,” she heaves. I smile because she can’t drive even if she wants to. About a month ago she got a DUI and isn’t allowed to drive for a year. Which is both awesome and horrible because on one hand I can take the car and drive, and I don’t have to pay for gas. But on the other hand I also have to be her personal driver and being her son I can’t exactly say no.

Getting in the car I start the car and wait for my mom to get in. She opens the car door and stands there searching through her purse. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes.

“My god woman, get in the car and then look through the bag,” I say. She glares at me through her glasses but does what I said anyway. When she’s buckled in, I pull out of the driveway and head to the pack house. The only good thing about Initiation is that no one will know which wolf is me, because the people being initiated change in soundproof rooms before going to where the party is and find their mate.

Only the initiated can be in wolf-form, which is another plus, so I can decide ahead of time whether or not I will approach my mate.

“Elias, I don’t understand why you’re so upset about this,” she says, pulling out a cigarette. “I mean, your mate is your other half. You are going to love them no matter what and vice versa.”

“Mom,” I say warningly, glancing at the cigarette. She rolls her eyes and puts it back in the carton. “Plus, mom, I don’t want to love someone just because of a stupid mate bond. And, you know the reason why I’m worried.”

“Just because it hasn’t happened in our pack doesn’t mean it won’t,” she says. The street becomes a gravel road. The pack house comes into sight.

“Whatever,” I mutter, pulling into the parking lot of the pack house. There’s already about a hundred cars here and all the free parking spots are farthest from the pack house. Yay. My mom groans as when I park. She takes the keys back and I get out of the car, walking to the pack house.

I zip my hoodie and place my hands in the pockets and my mom rolls her eyes. She doesn't approve of me wanting to not draw attention. Apparently when I was young I just loved attention. The walk to the house is silent. When we go inside, my eyes immediately start searching the crowd. It doesn't take long before I've found my small group of friends. Mom gives me one last kiss before walking off to find my dad.

Taking a deep breath, I make my way through the crowd, avoiding as much contact as possible. Lexi notices me first, when I'm just reaching her. Jamie and Steve stare at her in confusion when she waves, but then see me and do the same as Lexie.

“So, are you nervous?” Lexi asks me. I nod and she smiles. “I can’t wait until you find your mate. Then I can say that I know a gay couple.”

“How many times must I tell you not to get your hopes up?” I ask and she glares at me. How she can have so much faith in my mate being the preferred gender is beyond me.

“Your mate better be a guy or else I kill the Moon Goddess,” she answers and I shake my head. Stubborn, l but that's why I'm friends with her. We met in eighth grade. She moved to this pack because her dad found his mate. Lexi was adopted, but it's not a problem. She is a very outspoken person, and on the first day she made enemies with practically everyone. Including me. But then she started stalking me when she found out I was gay.

Don't get me wrong, she isn't one of those fan girls, she just was intrigued. To this day, I'm still glad that I caved and became friends with her.

“Who do you think it is?” Jaymie asks, bouncing eagerly. I stay quiet while Lexi thinks about it. I kind of hope it's...

“William Myers,” Lexi answers seriously. Jaymie and Steven gasp. William Myers is the most powerful and wanted teen wolf in the pack and he’s already an Elder. To become an Elder you have to have one of the five powers; seeing the future, mind control, reading minds, calming presence, and element control. William can control the four elements, water, earth, air, and fire.

“Lexi,” I say and she looks at me. “That is impossible. Anyways, I have to go and shift, I will see ya’ll later.”

“Later,” Lexi says, giving me a quick hug. Walking away my thoughts go to William. He’s seventeen, but he’ll be turning eighteen soon. He probably stands at six feet with tan skin. He’s built really well, not all muscles, but not all fat either. Though he definitely has more muscle than fat, way more. His eyes are hazel and his hair is amber. He's the reason I found out I was gay in seventh grade.

He hit puberty earlier than most kids. He became one of the hottest guys on the planet. The other is David Tennant. Anyways, the first day of seventh grade was when I first new what it was like to be lost in someone. The attraction to their appearance, the need to hear them speak, see them smile. Your heart skipping beats or going faster.

Me being the open kid I was, I asked my mom about it and she explained to me that I was gay. Apparently she's known since third grade, when my teacher mentioned my lack of male friends.

I’m pulled out of my stupor when I realize that I’m about to walk into a metal door. Stopping, I look around to see an older woman stifling a laugh and watching me. Walking over there I notice that it’s getting harder for her to hold it in.

“Once your done laughing can you tell me where I’m supposed to go?” I deadpan. The woman bursts out laughing and I just wait. When she’s done she stands back, straightening her clothes.

“Sorry, but that was hilarious,” she says. “Well, go into of the rooms with an open door and shift. Once you’ve shifted press the red button and that will open the door. After that you can go and find your mate. Oh, and don’t worry about your clothes. For some reason the clothes stay.”

I nod, walk away, and enter an empty metal room. Closing the door, I call my wolf forward and that’s when the pain hits. It feels like every bone in my body is being broken. It's intense and makes my blood pound. It only lasts a minute or so before all the pain vanishes. I look around, noticing that my eyesight and smell are a lot better. I also notice a mirror on the back on the door and walk over to it.

I see a grey, white, and amber colored wolf standing there. My eyes are now grey and I probably stand at five feet; ten inches shorter than my human form. I give myself one last glance before using my nose to press the button. The door slowly opens, and I poke my head out to see other wolves in the hall, some eagerly heading out, others nervously staring at the doorway.

I slowly walk out and notice that there is a group of teen girls, excitedly looking at me. I sniff the air and push past them. I follow the scent that is stronger than the rest; smoke, steam, dirt, and snow. People give me room and I trot slowly through the crowd until I spot William.

His eyes connect with mine and I know right away. He’s my mate. He gives me a slight nod before going back to his conversation. My wolf body is frozen. The one guy I've been crushing on for six years is my mate. The one man who'll probably reject me. The one man who I'm pretty sure is straight and I've been yearning for is my soul mate.

After much consideration I continue walking. When my body gets closer to him, I clench my mouth shut. His scent is all my sensitive nose smells as I walk past. It feels as though someone is squeezing my heart. But I ignore the pain. He can't know I'm his mate just yet. I'm not ready for rejection. Not yet.

Overreacting? No, I’m pretty sure anyone of his status would reject someone like me. Plus, who would want a male as a mate. Probably doesn't help that I have no significance what so ever.

I shift back, the pain just a sharp short one. I shove my hands in my pocket and slowly look around, searching for Lexi. When I find her, she’s standing by the refreshments table with her mate, talking. I walk over to them and when Lexi sees me she sends me a concerned look.

“What’s wrong?” she asks. Everything.

“Nothing,” I say, grabbing a small cup of fruit punch. She gives me a pointed stare and I roll my eyes, sighing. “Just didn’t find my mate.”

“Oh, honey,” she says, trying to give me a hug. I shake my head and smile.

“It’s fine,” I reply. No it's not. “Just means I can push off the rejection.”

She rolls her eyes and I chuckle. The cup of fruit punch comes closer to my face in an attempt to cover William’s intoxicating scent. Taking a sip I look Lexi’s mate. “So, how are things Gabe?”

“It’s Gabriel,” he corrects. A smirk forms on my face. “Things have been pretty good. Lexi and I are going on a trip next week.”

“Nice. Have fun Gabe,” I say smiling. He glares at me before sighing. I just laugh and walk away, finding my parents across the room. My mom is giggling and blushing while my dad whispers in her ear. I feel a pain in my heart, knowing that that’ll probably never happen to me.

I always thought that I would be mated to someone else. Someone who would deserve me, not someone who deserves better. Yet, here I am, mates with the one guy who won’t want me in a million years. Sighing and shaking my head, I walk over to my parents who are still acting like lovesick puppies. My mom sees me and pushes my dad away who just smirks.

“So, where’s the lucky wolf?” my mom asks. I smile and shake my head.

“Didn’t find them,” I answer. My mom’s smile falters and my dad just pats me on the back.

“Don’t worry,” he says. “You’ll be able to go to other packs and search.”

I shrug and down the rest of my juice. “So, where do I apply?”

My dad laughs and puts an arm around my shoulder before leading me towards a table with stacks of paper. William’s scent is still hanging in the air. I sigh, This is going to be a long night.

Comment, Vote, and Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 59 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
33.1K 765 44
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
8.2K 42 5
Short stories that really have no correlation to one another. Some will be mature, others will just be pure fluff with cute romances I've played out...
937 28 4
Hi guys! This is just me trying to write a few short stories. I got a lil' tired of long ones and this book will be many stories compiled into one. ...