๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† || ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...

By mikaelsin

๐—ฎ๐—ณยท๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ปยท๐—ถยท๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป โ†ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹.
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ.
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—.ยน
๐—“๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ.
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ.
๐—๐—๐—ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ.
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹.
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ.
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘.
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡.
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—.
๐—๐–พ๐—‡.
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡.
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡.
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’.
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ.
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ.
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—.ยฒ
๐—“๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ.
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ.
๐—๐—๐—ˆ.

๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ.

3K 130 40
By mikaelsin

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟱
"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝙝𝙤𝙩."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

𝓛ucas waited patiently as frankie stood in front of the school. "class will start in fifteen minutes." the redhead glared at lucas.

"i know that doofus. i'm trying to get ready for the stares." frankie inhaled deeply. "i'll be with you every step of the way."

"who knows, maya and riley might take the attention off of me." she chuckles sadly; maya hadn't called, nor did she text frankie.

maya wasn't at the funeral, which hurt frankie the most. "look," the blonde turned to face her. "i know i told maya i didn't need her but did she actually believe that?"

when lucas didn't respond quick enough, she continued talking, "she didn't come to danny's funeral; she never answered my calls."

"you called her?" frankie nodded, wrapping her arm around lucas' "i called her every night at midnight, but she never got back to me."

"when did you stop?" frankie quietly thanked lucas as he opened the door for her. "two months ago, after calling her for two months straight, i just finally decided we are done."

the redhead tried her best to avoid eye contact with everyone. "i feel trapped." he chuckles, shaking his head.

"you would think they would leave me alone," she sighs, walking into her history class,

"friar!"
"frankie!"
"farkle!"
"hart!"
"you."

matthews glared at his daughter. "dad, i-" he quickly shot her down. "okay." riley sighs, walking over to her desk.

"well, guys. i've got your test results on darwin to give back to you, and uh, i'm pleased to see some of you have "evolved" since the last quiz." frankie shook her head at the teacher. "ha!" farkle faked.

"thanks, farkle."
"well, you were drowning, sir."

mr. matthews starts handing out the test. "ms. hart." frankie immediately noticed the sad look in maya's eyes. it's not your place to ask anymore.

"ms. thomas." cory handed her test back with a smile. "good job."

the redhead furrowed her eyebrows; she looked at the grade circled in red ink. "i passed?" she didn't even remember taking that test.

"how the hell did i pass?" she asks, looking over at lucas. "did i copy you?" she looks at matthews.

"did you do this because danny died?"

"what? no. you did that all on your own." frankie smiles to herself. "i was sure i failed."

"well, not everyone can be as smart as you." maya scoffs, staring at her 'f.' lucas quickly placed his hand on her arm. "not worth it."

"mr. farkle." mr. matthews hands farkle's test to him, "a number 700. huzzah!" minkus takes out a noisemaker blowing it happily.

"you." he glares at his daughter.

"you okay?" riley asks her best friend. "he gave me an f."

"that's nuts. you're a solid d student." frankie shook her head. she used to be a solid c student.

"mr. friar, i took particular note of your position that evolution does not preclude the existence of... how did you put it?" cory questions. "a guiding hand that has your best interest at heart."

maya raises her hand, "yes, ms. hart."

"you failed me." the redhead shook her head. she knew maya was being dramatic. "you failed me."

"why don't we talk about this after class?"

"what's there to talk about? you failed me." maya stands up, "don't you think you're being a little dramatic?"

she turned to her old best friend. "i know you put dumb answers to the questions you didn't know."

"how could you possibly know that?" she questions rudely. "because i know you. and i miss you." maya quickly wiped the tear that fell, turning her attention back to matthews. "you think i'm a failure."

she grabs the test handing it to matthews. "there's nothing more for you to teach me."

cory turns to riley as maya makes her way to the door. "oh, come on, both of you gotta say that?" "what, you mean i lost you both? maya!" maya turns around, "you do not walk out of here."

the blonde smiles walking out of the class. matthews immediately looks at frankie. "it's not what i do anymore. as you can see, my own best friend doesn't miss me so..."

she bit the inside of her cheek, "can i be excused?" he nodded, and the redhead was out of the room.

lucas raised his hand, "go." the texas boy grabbed his and frankie's things, walking out of the class. riley furrowed her eyebrows, watching the guy she likes to run after a different girl.

"and you," her brown eyes met her dads, "go fix your best friend."

"frankie!"
"frankie, please."

"i told her i miss her, and she ignored me." she cried out to lucas. "do you know how embarrassed i am right now? do you know how much that hurt me?"

"frankie."

"doesn't matter anymore." she took her bag from lucas, "thank you."

frankie took a deep breath closing her eyes. "frankie?"

"i'm okay." she smiles, opening her eyes, "i'm okay."

"you sure?"

"positive."

⋆⋆⋆

frankie sat on her bed, staring at her teddy bear. there was a soft knock at her window.

"maya?" she mutters, staring into her blue eyes. "i'm sorry." it was the first thing that left the blonde's mouth when frankie opened her window.

"i haven't been treating you like my best friend, and i am so sorry." maya took a step into the redhead bedroom. "i wasn't there for you during danny's funeral. i know you told me not to come, but it was my duty as your best friend to be there."

maya grabbed frankie's hand walking over to her bed. "i let riley talk me into not going, and before you get angry, she's a little pissed at you for hanging out with lucas so much."

"i'm only hanging out with lucas because she took you away from me." maya cleared her throat. "that's the only reason?"

frankie turned around, her eyes wide. "lucas?" she stood up, walking closer to him. "i didn't mean it in that way."

he shook his head, "no, lucas. could you not walk away from me? you know you're the best thing that's happened to me this year. you've helped me through a lot."

frankie grabbed his face, "the real reason why we're friends is because you're hot." they all chuckle. "come here."

frankie held her arm open for maya to enter, "i love you both. my two favorite blondes."

"uh, excuse me." maya mumbles as she looks down at her phone, "i have to take this."

frankie smiles at her, nodding, "of course."

"now you, you know those aren't the only reasons, right?" lucas chuckles, "i know frankie. i mean, you did show me around on my first day without anyone asking. i just wanted to make a scene. how was i?"

she rolled her eyes, shoving him, "i hate you." the taller boy wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her into a hug. "i love you too."

the blue-eyed blonde stared at the two with her phone placed on her ear. "well? does it look like i still have a chance with him?" riley asks. "yeah, you do."

the truth was no; she doesn't. you would have to be blind not to see what's slowly happening between the two. the more they hang out, the more they fall for one another.

"are you sure?" maya slightly jumped when she heard the brunette's voice; she focused on seeing her best friend happy. now she was going to have to choose between the two...once again.

and as we all know who maya will choose no matter what, her head fell, sighing softly. "yeah, riles." her eyes made their way back over to the two, who couldn't stop staring at each other.

maya saw how much lucas lit her world up, how happy she's been even though she lost her other half. lucas is what frankie deserves because she deserves to be happy. a selfless person and kind like frankie deserves the world.

but apparently, frankie's happiness doesn't exist when it comes to riley.

"i'm sure."

⋆⋆⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 506 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
345K 7.1K 70
"๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ง." ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
26.8K 470 68
"I really thought that I had the future planned, but now I see that the future is cloudy."
468K 9.2K 48
"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...