⁀➷𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ➽ 𝐜𝐡�...

Nylaalyn tarafından

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : pretty boy : :; a man who is notably good-looking ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where the cruel princess who hates... Daha Fazla

0 ➼ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲
1 ➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?
2 ➼ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
3 ➼ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫?
4 ➼ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
5 ➼ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
6 ➼ 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
7 ➼ 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
8 ➼ 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
10 ➼ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
11 ➼ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
12 ➼ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
🇦​/🇳​

9 ➼ 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

890 36 1
Nylaalyn tarafından

unknown feelings

~~~

The childhood part of my life wasn't very pretty

See, I was born and raised In the slums of the city

It was a one-room shack that slept ten other children beside me

We hardly had enough food or room to sleep

choso bears strong attachments to his brothers and is very overprotective of them. at first, he sided with Pseudo Geto's group because he wanted to avenge the death of his younger brothers, kechizu and eso.

"I can see me through you because you are like a lense for me."

It was hard times, needed somethin' to ease my troubled mind
Ooh, listen
My father didn't know the meaning of work
He disrespected mama and treated us like dirt

all choso wanted was to take care of his brothers , and he was bound to his responsibilities being the elder one.

he never thought there would be a day where he get to see his brothers dead.

I left home seeking a job that I never did find

Depressed and down-hearted, I took to cloud nine
I'm doing fine up here, on cloud nine

Listen, one more time
I'm doing fine up here, on cloud nine

Folks down there tell me

They say give yourself a chance, son
Don't let life pass you by (woo, woo, woo, woo) 
But the world, around you, is a rat race
Where only the strongest survive

there was always discrimination in this world. there were good and bad like black and white. curses and jujutsu sorcerers. 

cursed energy comes from negative emotion, curses have always existed alongside humanity.

curses are created when cursed energy leaks from humans as a result of their human emotion. cursed energy builds up like sediment until a cursed spirit takes form.

Populated locations such as schools and hospitals are hot spots for bearing curses because many negative emotions are associated with memories of those places.

This same concept applies humanity's collective fear and hatred. 

an image of fear shared by the masses can create a powerful curse even if the subject is not real, such as famous monsters or ghosts. 

it is the negative emotions that humanity directed at this image that causes it to manifest as a curse.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, and that ain't no lie (ain't no lie)

Listen, it ain't even safe no more to walk the streets at night
I'm doing fine on cloud nine

Let me tell you 'bout cloud nine (cloud nine)

You can be what you wanna be (cloud nine)

on the other hand, jujutsu sorcerers  are individuals trained and employed by the two jujutsu educational in Japan to defend humanity from cursed spirits.

being a jujutsu sorcerer is a demanding occupation that requires one to constantly face fear-inducing curses and risk their life. 

naturally, there are several drawbacks to working as a professional exorcist.

people who can't handle grotesque monsters and gruesome scenes quickly giving up on working as one.

as a result of their difficult life path, jujutsu sorcerers detach themselves from normal society and genuine compassion. this makes it difficult for some jujutsu sorcerers to feel compassion in any curse related situation.

curses = bad people
sorcerers = good people

why?

what did we do to deserve it?

You ain't got no responsibility (cloud nine)

And every man, every man, is free (cloud nine)
You're a million miles from reality, reality

I wanna' stay up higher, higher

Up, up, up, up and away, cloud nine.

until you came into his life.

you showed him how to face situations.

you showed him emotions.

you showed him how to understand humans.

you stood up for him.

you spent your time teaching him new and good things.

I wanna' say I love the life I live

And I'm gonna live, the life I love

Or be on cloud nine

I, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin' high on cloud nine

is it selfish for him to just keep you for himself?

he want's to hug you and tell you how grateful he is to you.

You're as free as a bird in flight (cloud nine)

There's no difference between day and night (cloud nine)

It's a world of love and harmony (cloud nine)

You're a million miles from reality, reality

I wanna' stay up higher, higher 

Up, up, up, up and away (cloud nine)

he gets butterflies when you are around.

even after spending all day with you, he still feel lonesome when you leave.

whenever you spoke to him, he used to listen to you, forgetting everything else in the world.

he wants to sit together in lawn during rains, under a shed, amidst the scent of mud and the unusual dark sky, having a cup of hot tea together, sharing memories.

You can be what you wanna be (cloud nine)

You ain't got no responsibility (cloud nine)

Every man in his mind is free (cloud nine)

You're a million miles from reality (cloud nine)

You can be what you wanna be

he pledged to wipe your every tear, lend you his shoulders, he wants to protect you like a mother, support them in tough times.

he constantly is in the fear of losing you . he fears what might happen if he leave. that big 'What if' is looming overhead 24/7.

but in the end he only get this feeling when he's . . . .

"heh? choso-kun what happened why are you smiling watching a murder scene?"

"huh sorry──

── i spaced out."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29K 1.2K 46
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
23.7K 1K 43
❝𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲.❞ ❝𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗹𝘆.❞ In which Kurayami Yue, the lone survivor of an ancient Clan, needs to confront her painful past as she's thr...
661K 25.5K 77
In which a terribly sheltered girl takes her first steps into the outside world in hopes to make as many friends as she could, only to garner the att...
717K 27.3K 27
ꗃ 𝐦. 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟒/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝙭 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨...