Frerard - Yes Sir!

By GFGF222

Gerard Way starts his first teaching job and finds himself falling for fellow teacher Mr Iero. However, havin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

1K 30 22
By GFGF222

The next couple of days were quite busy, and apart from at school, the two didn't get chance to spend any time together. They shared a kiss here and there when they could, but other than that, it was just texts and phone calls after work.

On Wednesday, the two men had met with Lindsey in her classroom to discuss the plans for the school trip. The atmosphere was cool to begin with, but after a short while, they just got on with it and made some good progress. They had decided which hotel to book, and began to devise a timetable of events and trips. The pleasant Lindsey that Gerard had first met, and that was almost best friends with Frank, finally began to re-emerge.

Gerard was relieved that the awkwardness of the situation had lessened, and he allowed himself to actually look forward to the trip.

Frank had a gig on Thursday night, and spent most of Wednesday dropping hints to Gerard about it in the hope that he would go and watch. Of course, he couldn't wait to and was now stood eagerly with his brother, Mikey, who had come home for a short while and had joined him tonight.

The two watched on in awe at the bundle of energy that was Frank. No wonder the kids at school loved him. He really was the epitome of cool and Gerard couldn't keep the smile off his face as he watched him thrash about on stage.

After the show, the brothers headed backstage, where Frank nervously awaited. He was nervous of what Gerard had thought of his performance, but he was more anxious about what his legendary little brother would think of him.

"Gee!" Frank shouted as he spotted the two men looking around for him.

"Frank!" Gerard beamed back. "Oh my God, you were amazing."

"Nah. You don't have to say that" Frank coyly replied.

"Seriously, man" Mikey chipped in. "You were all great. I'm Mikey by the way."

He held out his hand to Frank, who quickly wiped the sweat from the palm of his hand, and firmly shook Mikey's in response.

"It's nice to meet you Mikey" he said earnestly. "I have seriously heard so much about you. All good."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Yeah. My big brother does tend to big me up a fair bit. Honestly, Gerard, it's sets people's expectations of me far too high."

"What can I say?" Gerard squeezed his brother up against his side. "I love ya."

Frank toweled himself dry a little and changed his shirt, before the three of them met up with the other guys in the local bar. They all got along so well, and after less than an hour, Frank felt like he had known Mikey forever. Leaving the bar, Frank asked if Gerard wanted to stay at his tonight.

"I can't Frank. I'm driving Mikey back to Mom and Dad's."

"Hey you don't need to do that" Mikey interrupted. "I can take your car and pick you up from Frank's tomorrow. That's cool with me."

Gerard agreed and they all headed out to the parking lot.

"Drive carefully Mikey!" the ever overprotective big brother instructed.

"I will Gee" Mikey laughed. "Now fuck off will you."

As they got to Frank's house, he went to take a shower. He looked really sexy to Gerard when he had first got off stage and was glistening, but if he was being honest, now the sweat had dried and his hair was matted, he just looked kind of gross.

Gerard was in Frank's room looking for an old t-shirt and some sweat pants to get comfortable in (as per Frank's orders), when Frank entered wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He no longer looked even slightly gross. Gerard couldn't turn his gaze away from him. His multitude of tattoos on display across his tanned, damp skin; the tiny droplets of water gracing his face; his hair freshly washed and combed back. He looked absolutely stunning and Gerard had to force his mouth closed when he realized he was practically drooling.

Frank couldn't exactly miss the hungry look in Gerard's eyes. The same look he knew he had lately every time his boyfriend walked in the room. They were both becoming needy for more, and Frank really hoped that tonight would be the night to take their relationship to that final level. God he really wanted Gerard. His adrenaline was still high from the gig and before he could stop himself he was striding over to the beautiful man before him.

He stopped with mere inches between them, both kind of telling the other what they wanted simply with the look in their eyes. Frank held his hand to Gerard's cheek and Gerard leaned into his touch keenly, closing his eyes and letting out a heavy breath.

Frank took Gerard's hands and walked him backwards towards his bed, gently laying him down. He sat on the edge of the bed and simply looked down at him.

Running his hand through his soft black locks he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"God Gerard. You're so incredibly gorgeous" he told him as his hand continued to thrum through his hair.

"I really want you Frank" Gerard responded with a needy voice.

Frank smiled and leaned down to capture his lips in a gentle kiss. Gerard sighed into it and draped his hands over Frank's shoulders. His bare skin was hot to the touch and Gerard wanted more. He stroked down his back and up along his arms. Frank was relishing the feel of Gerard's soft, cool hands on his skin and wanted to touch him in return. He tugged at the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head.

Gerard's skin was pale and void of any markings, with the exception of a small cluster of freckles scattered along his collarbone. Frank's hands hungrily swept over his torso as he leaned into the crook of Gerard's neck and tenderly kissed. Gerard whimpered at little and Frank moved down to the freckles and licked over them, before beginning to suck. He wanted to see Gerard's white skin flecked with purple bruises and as Gerard wriggled below him he knew they would be welcome.

Gerard pulled Frank's face up to his again, kissing him deeply. The groan that he was graced with sent the vibrations straight to his dick and he was becoming more and more desperate.

Frank was still leaning over him from the edge of the bed, but Gerard wanted him closer. He wanted to feel his weight on top of him and pull him as close as he possibly could.

He tugged at Frank's towel to get the message across. Frank stood and dropped the towel to the floor before throwing his leg over Gerard and straddling him. He looked so domineering as he loomed over him and Gerard's cock twitched at the sight.

"Oh fuck baby" Frank purred as he settled himself onto Gerard's crotch. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Gerard loved the confidence Frank had. He could never be like that - so sure of himself that he would say it aloud. But he had no doubt in Frank's abilities and was bucking his hips up in desperate anticipation.

Frank leaned forward, causing their dicks to brush against each others, before taking Gerard's wrists and pinning them above his head. He rocked back and forth causing them both to moan at the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other. Gerard attempted to pull his arms down in order to touch Frank, but he was held firmly in place (which he actually loved) as Frank explored every inch of his mouth with his tongue. Their tongues twisted together, both eager to show the other how much they wanted this.

Frank finally released Gerard's hands and they instantly went to Frank's hair, pulling his fingers through the tresses over and over again. Frank trailed his hand down towards their aching cocks and stroked both up and down between his hands.

"You gonna show me what you can do with that hot fucking mouth of yours again baby?"

"Oh God. Yes please" Gerard whined.

"Come here" Frank ordered as he stepped off the bed.

He pulled Gerard so that he was horizontal on the bed with his head hanging over the edge. Gerard was thrilled knowing Frank was going to use his throat again, able to get all the way down at this angle.

"I won't hurt you baby, just can't resist your mouth" Frank assured.

Gerard willingly draped his head backwards over the edge of the bed and beckoned for Frank. Frank stood above him and stroked over his own cock, suddenly doubting himself. What if Gerard didn't really want this? He knew he found it hard to say no, but at the same time it was him that asked Frank to "use him" last week.

Before he could think anymore of it, Gerard was pulling at his thighs edging him closer, before lifting his face up sightly in an attempt to get his mouth near Frank's dick. Frank obliged and Gerard licked sloppily along the underside of it before relaxing his head back again and allowing Frank to enter his mouth. Frank went slowly at first, Gerard humming over him and flicking his tongue all over. He reached back then and got a hold of Frank's ass to encourage him a little deeper. Frank took the hint and edged further into Gerard's eager mouth.

Gerard looked so beautiful with his long neck leaning back and his lips stretched around him. His eyes were closed and his hair fell against Frank's thighs. He couldn't help himself but push further down his throat. He felt Gerard gag and pulled back before, the man on his back tugged at his ass clearly wanting more. He pushed deep again and again, crying out every time he felt Gerard's throat constrict around him. Fuck he was in ecstasy. Gerard's hands had found their way to his own dick and he was desperately yanking it, turned on beyond belief at the sounds spilling from Frank's mouth.

"Oh fuck I can't, I can't....." Frank stammered as he pulled his cock from Gerard's mouth.

"Jesus baby. You're unbelievable" he cooed.

Gerard smiled sweetly and sat up making grabby hands at Frank for him to get back in the bed.

He obliged and pushed Gerard back into the pillows. He gave his cock a few small strokes before grabbing the lube and parting his legs.

"Mmmm" he breathed at the sight of Gerard exposed in front of him.

He greased his fingers up and slowly circled his tight hole. Gerard closed his eyes and relaxed into the sensation. Frank added a little more pressure before teasing two fingers inside. Gerard rutted up and mumbled some random expletives as Frank slowly moved in and out. He stroked over his pale body with his other hand and took in the sight of his beautiful lover splayed out for him.

With Frank crooking his fingers deep inside him, Gerard grabbed a hold of the sheets, twisting them in his hands, barely able to breath from the pleasure he was feeling.

"There baby?" Frank asked.

"Oh God. Yeah. Right there" Gerard moaned.

Frank continued his assault on Gerard's prostate until he was unable to continue with the throb of need from his own dick. He removed his fingers and rolled on a condom and a little more lube. He parted Gerard's ass once more, seeing him beautifully stretched out, and forced the head of his dick into him.

They both moaned and Gerard grabbed onto Frank's shoulders. Frank began a steady motion and threw his head back as his hips thrust forward. Gerard couldn't keep his eyes off him. He looked so hot it was untrue.

They both pushed their hips towards each other's, ensuring Gerard's prostate was directly hit every time. He was totally losing it. Frank wasn't going too fast but he was so powerful that Gerard went careering into the headboard with every thrust.

"Oh fuck Gee. You feels so good. Fuck."

Frank pressed his body down against Gerard's and again held his hands over his head before kissing him forcefully. Gerard's quiet whimpers had Frank's head spinning, and holding Gerard's hands in place with one hand he allowed his other to reach down between them and jerk his dick.

"Oh My God Frank. Fuck. Fuck" he called out as he poured out over Frank's expertly jerking hand.

His tight clamp around Frank's dick soon had Frank in the same state. Gripping at Gerard's hair and tugging, he spilled out inside of him, trembling as he did.

Frank collapsed on top of Gerard and the man below him held him close, rubbing his hands in circles over his back.

When he caught his breath, he lifted up and pressed a light kiss to Gerard's lips.

Having cleaned up and crawled exhausted into bed, the held each other close in the dark.

"I'm so in love with you Gerard" Frank nervously whispered.

Gerard pulled Frank tighter and smiled.

"Thank god. Because I love you too" he replied before they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 565 30
||Teacher! Frank Iero x Teacher! Gerard Way|| Gerard Way is an Art teacher Jameson Academy and he hates the teenagers, and he knows the feeling is mu...
23K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
5K 245 22
Frank and Gerard are both in different bands and cross paths often. They both begin to have strong feeling for each other, but there's just one prob...
10.4K 412 20
Gerard and Frank have the perfect love/hate relationship. They both hate each other, but love each other's bodies. Gerard being out as gay and Frank...