LOCKED 🔐 ' Jikook '

Por letmepamperyou

it's been 10 years that they have been married . Today is their 10th anniversary and Jungkook has a surprise... Mais

INTRO 🌸
ⓞⓝⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓞ 🔐
ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ 🔐
ⓕⓘⓥⓔ 🔐
ⓢⓘⓧ 🔐
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ 🔐
ⓝⓘⓝⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ🔐
ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 1 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 2 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 3 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 4 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 5 🔒
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 6 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 7 🔐 Final

ⓕⓞⓤⓡ 🔐

2.2K 134 146
Por letmepamperyou

Jungkook was struggling to sleep . he used to sleep cuddling his pretty husband. for years they never changed this habit even for a day . and now it's been a week that Jimin is sleeping in their son's room .

Even tho he know that his husband doesn't have his meals with him anymore , he was still cooking for all the three of them , also he never forget his husband's favorite espresso ' not just the coffee but the apartment was full of Jimin and Minjun's favorites products ' .. almost like nothing changed .

Everyday Jungkook was eating with his son then cover for Jimin his food and leave it with the espresso on the dining table for him . even tho they don't eat together but Jungkook was glad that his husband at least don't skip his meals now .

This morning Jungkook and his son were playing in the living room after they had their breakfast while Jimin was still sleeping .

" Minmin don't you want to draw ? "

" mmm yes i will bring my things from the room " . he ran fast bringing papers and crayons then he went back to the living room, throwing them on the floor exciting to draw , he was about to sit on the floor to start drawing .

" Minmin come here " , his dad called him from the balcony and his son quickly ran to him .

" Baby do you see this flag ? *he pointed on the flag of the country on the front building* why don't you try and draw it ? "

" Okay daddy but what flag is that ? "

" It's our homeland flag baby .. our country "

" mmm .. did they change the colors ?looks different now "

" No baby we moved to a different place , because the place we were living in wasn't our home .. But here is our home , remember when i used to tell you before that one day we are gonna take Papa and move to a very beautiful place , here we are .." . he was trying to explain it as simple as possible because his son is just five years old , his mind still can't process these kind of topics .

They went inside again and Minjun started to draw the flag he just saw when he finished his dad clapped his hands for him " Wow Minmin . you draw it so well " , they were laughing when the door knocked and it was Yoongi as usual .

He was spending more time with them in their apartment , to be honest he helped Jungkook a lot to make Jimin feel ease and more comfortable . as for Minjun he was so friendly with him , he always wants to play with anyone who treat him good

" Ahjushiii " , Minjun ran to him and Yoongi immediately lifted him .

" Good morning Minmin " , he pecked a kiss on his cheek .

All these noises caused Jimin to wake up . he went to the living room to check on his son . he saw his son playing with Yoongi while his husband was sitting on the floor . his eyes landed on his son's draw that was on the floor next to his husband .

He bends down , taking the paper and when he noticed the flag he immediately teared the paper without hesitation to thousand pieces while glaring at his husband .

Jungkook is ... a strong man , not any man he is an intelligence agent , he killed many enemies , he is dangerous , he fears nothing but ... there is always something scary about his husband's glare that can make him pee in his pants .

He got up from the floor fast avoiding Jimin's scary look .

" Yoongi weren't you coming to take Jimin and Minjun to the park ? "

" Yes let's have coffee first and then go "

They went to a small landscape park near by their house where they can see the sea , it was such a calming place , they could see few families , parents playing with their kids , some people walking their pets .

" You can stay here .. I will buy ice cream for us and don't laugh at me because i like everything childish " .

Jimin tried his best not to laugh but he failed , all men around him look savage from the outside but they are just innocent from inside .. he knows it's not their fault it must be their fucked up system that tough them to act , hide and lie .

Why this place reminds him when he first met Jungkook .

Flashback :

Jimin just joined the police department after graduation , he used to go for a walk everyday in early morning , enjoying the weather before he head to work .

His brother warned him many times to not go for a walk all alone early morning because there no much people in streets at that time which can be dangerous but since Jimin was so stubborn he thought being a cop gonna scare everyone and can protect him but he forgot that he is still not well trained , not to mention he is using his normal sport suit when he go for a walk , how would people even know he is a cop !

That morning when he was walking he felt that someone is following him . he stopped and turned around .. and yes he was right .. there's a creepy man who was following him and didn't hide when Jimin turned back to look at him .. he just looked at Jimin back smirking , moving his tongue slowly on his upper lip .. he felt like his soul will leave his body .. His whole body starts shivering .. he tried to run but his legs were so numb . he is scared . he can't bring himself together .

The man found it a good chance , he walked fast towards Jimin , grabbing his arm hard , " Don't run pretty * he checked him with his eyes and smirked again * im gonna make you feel so good " but before this creepy man move his other hand to touch Jimin's butt he screamed so loud .

" HELLLP .. SOMEONE HELP " , but the man quickly covered his mouth with his hand to prevent anyone from hearing him ,

Fortunately there was someone walking to his work when he heard his scream , he ran fast toward the creepy man who was trying to harass a very pretty guy and without hesitation he jumped on him , slamming him on the ground and sitting on him , punching his face non stop with all his strength .

He kept going till the man passed out , he got up and looked at the guy who was in panic , " Let's take him to the near by police station "

" Noo no no .. no need " , if only this guy who just saved him know that he is a police himself ... gosh .. So embarrassing .. He couldn't even protect himself .

" Hey .. Calm down .. it's okay . no need to be frighten anymore .. where were you going ? i can walk with you if you still scared " .

Jimin looked up at this guy with admiring eyes . he is so cool ! so confident .. he didn't hesitate to save him even tho he doesn't know him .. He looks strong despite his young age ... he is trying to calm him down too .... how can someone be so kind like that ?! he was lost in his eyes ....

" Heyy .. Can you hear me ?! im really sorry but i have to go .. I'm getting late for work " , he took Jimin out of his thoughts , he nodded slowly .

The guy walked away then it hits Jimin !! he didn't even thank him .. he ran after him .

" HEY YOU .. WAIT " .

The guy stopped and turned around .

" What's your name .. i mean .. Where are you working .. Damnn i mean thank you for saving me !! " , he scratched the back on his head , this is really awkward .

The guy smiled on how awkward is Jimin .

" My name is Jungkook and im just a bank employee .. The one in the next street * he pointed on the direction where his work place * .. and there's no need to thank me . i did what anyone should do at moments like that ..and i'm really sorry but i have to go now ... please be more careful next time and take care of yourself .. have a good day " , he smiled softly and walked away fast .

No please don't walk away , that what Jimin was thinking .. why he feels so attached to a guy who he just met few minutes ago !!

There's something special about him , the way he was looking at Jimin with soft eyes , his gentle words , the way he saved him without hesitation , it feels like that charming man stole his heart .

Next morning , he found a good excuse to meet the guy who saved him again .. So he went to the bank . this time he was wearing his cop's suit to impress some certain guy .

" Good morning sir , how can i help you ? " , the customer service asked when he entered the bank .

" Mmmm .. there's someone working here called Jungkook ? "

" Yes sir ! Did he cause any trouble ?! " , the guy was wondering since Jimin is wearing a cop suit and asking for a specific employee .

" No no .. he is ... a friend ! " , he didn't know what to say .

The customer service guided him to where Jungkook was . he was fixing his eyes on the computer in front of him so he didn't notice when Jimin walk closer taking the seat in front of him .

Jimin kept starring at Jungkook with admiring eyes , he doesn't know how to start .

" * ahem* Hello .. " , why he is shy .. he has been always confident what's changed now !

Jungkook finally looked in front of him to see the pretty guy who he saved yesterday ,

" Hello-- * when he noticed the familiar guy* .. I'm glad we met again .. * he was lost for a while in the beautiful eyes in front of him * .. mm .. how are you ?"

" I'm fine " , he replied scratching the back of his head , not daring to look at Jungkook's eyes ... this is so awkward .

Jungkook smiled softly on how shy is the cop who was in front of him .. " so you are a cop .. * his admiring expressions were showing * .. you must be so proud of yourself " .

" Yeah .. Thanks " , he was blushing while looking to the floor , that guy's beautiful words were making him shy .

" So you are here to see me ? " , Jungkook wanted to tease him .

Jimin looked up at him quickly , " No ! I'm here to open a bank account .. It's just a coincidence " , he lied and it was obvious .

" Hmmm .. Okay well we will need your informations and --- "

" Yeah the money here 200 dollars " , he quickly took off the money from his pocket .

Jungkook hide his laugh , " Great " .

They finally done with the process but Jimin didn't move from his seat !! What he is waiting for ? He should leave !!

" hmm .. so .. i guess i should leave now " , he was still sitting , looking pathetic .. he didn't wanna leave before making sure that he is gonna meet Jungkook again but he can't bring himself to ask him for a date of course he is so shy to do it !

But Jungkook wasn't shy like him , he placed his hand on Jimins ," I would be more than honored if you accepted my invitation for dinner " .

" YEEEESS " , Jimin shouted excitly out of nowhere causing everyone to look at them .. such an embarrassment !

And Jungkook couldn't hold his laugh this time .

End of flashback .

Was all that just a lie ?!

Jimin sighed tiredly , why his mind keep recalling all these beautiful moments ..he feels like he has a headache , he covered his face with his hands and closed his eyes for a while .

" Papiiiii ... say hello to my new friend " , his son approached him running holding hands with another small kid .

He looked at them with smile .. he wish if he could be like them .. innocent .. Don't understand anything and just enjoy his life .

" Hello what's your name ? "

" Papa his name is Yunho "

" Goshh ! Minmin at least give this poor kid a chance to talk " ... his son is so energetic and always excited .

" Oh ! You already make friends " , Yoongi approached them , holding ice cream for everyone .

" Ice creaaaam .. now you can go back to your parents " , Minjun let go of the kid's hand and run to get his ice cream , he already forgot about his new friend .

Jimin couldn't stop laughing on how mean is his son .. He is so adorable and funny just like his Dad ... Shit ! Here we go again .. Always thinking about Jungkook .

_______________________________________
I hope everyone is having an amazing day . stay happy beauties ❤😘
.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

62.6K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
283K 17.1K 47
Park Jimin just wanted his revenge, really. But as much as the hatred, he couldn't possibly prepare for the nightmare. Moreover when it involved Jeon...
110K 9.5K 70
❝ how could i hate him? he's such an angel but then again, kinda wish he were dead. ❞ ー pjm - where park jimin pens down the l...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...