Abandoned At Birth

By KittyKat_1605

Catalia Del Campo is a 16 year old from Spain. She lives with her adopted Grandmother. Her Grandmother found... More

Characters ( Catalia and her adopted family)
Chapter 1
Nana Rosie's House ( Exterior and Interior)
Chapter 2
Rossi Family Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Interior and Exterior of Mansion
Chapter 10
List of cousins:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N's Note: (not an update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Characters
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 3

32.9K 716 208
By KittyKat_1605

Blake Rossi's POV:
Flashback: ( a few days before going to Spain)

I was currently inside my office studying about a proposal that was given by one of our family's alliance, when my phone started to ring continuously, I  looked at the screen and saw that Blaze was calling me so I picked it up. It sounded like he was in his car.

On the phone:
(Blake)
(Blaze)

' Yes?'

' Where are you right now?'

' Main Base. Why?'

' Mom told us to come home immediately, said she has something important to tell us.'

' Now?'

' Yes now, and don't make me come there to get you Blake. I'm still in my car and I can easily turn back around just to get you out of there.'

' Alright, Alright, you don't have to do that. I'll be there in a few.'

' Ok. Drive safely Blake.'

' You too Blaze. Bye. '

(End of phone call)

I got up from my chair and organized the stuff on my table. I putted all the folders in the drawer neatly then closed the drawer and locked it.

I walked out of my office and exited the Main Base. The Main Base is just like a huge worn down warehouse on the outside but when you step inside it was the complete opposite. The inside was neat, tidy, and elegantly done. This was only for the family Mafia Business. Yes, our family has been the most powerful Mafia in Italy for decades now, and is feared not only in Italy but also the entire world and other Mafias.

I bid my goodnight to the men guarding the Main Base and instructed the Head of Security to make sure that everything here is well guarded and secured.

I went to my car and drove back to the mansion. I refrain from calling it home as it doesn't feel like it. Ever since our little sister went missing, everything inside the home became dull and lifeless. She was the light of our lives, our happiness. When she was taken away it was like taking away the light in our home and all that was left was darkness. Pure happiness could rarely be felt inside the mansion ever since.

It will be our little sister's, Caleb's and Carson's birthday in a few days. But instead of being happy on their birthday, Caleb and Carson gets sadder and sadder as another year passes without their sister by their side to celebrate it together.

I don't fucking know why I can't find my little sister. I have all the connections in the world yet I couldn't find her for the past 16 years. We don't even know what her name is. We were deciding on what to name the triplets when she was taken away. Dad wanted her name to start with a C just like Caleb's and Carter's name.

She was taken from us the very night the three of them were born. We checked the CCTV Cameras of the hospital and saw one of my father's men taking her away from the nursery. When we searched the man we found out that he killed himself three days later. We don't know why but we think he did that so we couldn't get information from him about out little sister's whereabouts.

I felt so empty inside, me and my family have everything that anyone could ever want: money, power, respect, heck even fame! But all we ever wanted was to find our little princess.

' Dove sei la nostra piccola principessa? Ci manchi tanto. Mi manchi tanto. It's nearly been 16 years but we still can't find you. But I promise, we will find you one day and on the day that we find you, I will make sure that you will be safe, loved, and protected. I will find you even if it's the last thing I'll do.' I thought and stepped on the gas to get to the mansion faster.

(Translation: Where are you our little princess? We miss you so much. I miss you so much.)

When I got to the mansion, I saw Blaze infront of the mansion looking at his wrist watch. Then looked up at the sound of my car. I stopped the car right in front of him and stepped out, I gave the keys to the guard that is standing beside the door so that he could park my car in he garage.

" Finally, I was deciding whether I should call you or fetch you from the Main Base." I heard Blaze say as I walked towards him.

" I am not a child that needs to be fetched from school just to go back to their house." I said as I stood beside him.

" Welcome Back! I'm not gonna say 'Welcome Home' cuz' I know it doesn't feel like home to you. " Blaze said and patted my back. I sighed.

" Once our Sorellina is back, that's the time that I will consider treating this place as my home." I said as I patted his back in return.
(Translation: Little Sister)

" Don't be so hard on yourself Blake, don't worry we'll find her soon. I can feel it." He said comfortingly. And gently smiled at me which I returned with a tired one.

" Come on, let's get inside. Let's get this dinner over with. It's been a stressful day for all of us." He nodded towards the door. I nodded and the both of us went in.

When we got in, I saw that everyone is here, even Grandma and Grandpa. They all looked at us when they heard our footsteps.

Grandma immediately got up to hug me when I came into her view.

" It's nice to see you again dear. How have you been hmm? Have you been eating and sleeping well?" Grandma said while hugging me.

I hugged her back briefly and answered her gently, " It's nice to see you too Grandma and don't worry I can handle myself. Don't worry about me."

"Alright know that Blake is here why don't we go to the dining room and talk about the reason why Lara called for us tonight." Grandpa said and walked with Grandma to the dinning area.

All of us went to the dinning area and took our seats. Dad and Grandpa was on both sitting at the head of the table. While Mom and Grandma is sitting on the right sides. Me and my brothers pick where we want to sit.

They started serving us fancy dishes and we started eating.

"So... Caleb, Carter, your birthday is in a few day. How do you wanna celebrate it?" Mom asked and looked at them.

Both of them were looking down sadly at their food.

" Mom, how many times do we have to tell you that we don't want to celebrate our birthday without our Sorellina?" Caleb said sounding annoyed.

" This topic just keeps going over and over again for years now. It's seriously getting annoying for the both of us! " Carter said angrily.

" Celebrating our birthday while our Sorellina is still missing just adds up to the incomplete feeling that we feel every year that she isn't here to celebrated our birthdays together." The both of them said trying to hold back the tears that threaten to fall from there eyes.

We all looked at them sadly, all of us were pained when our princess was taken away form us but nothing could compare to the pain that they are experiencing as they were supposed to be celebrating their birthdays as triplets not as twins.

"I knew you were going to say that, so I already planned where to go and what to do on your birthday! We are going to be traveling to Spain 2 days before your birthday and spend a month there for a vacation! It's like hitting two birds with one stone, we get to celebrate the twin's birthday AND we get to have a vacation in a beautiful country. " Mom said as if Caleb and Carter didn't say anything just a few moments ago.

"VUOI SMETTERE DI CHIAMARCI GEMELLI?! NON SIAMO GEMELLI OK?! SIAMO TRIPLETTI! TRIPLETTI!" Carter shouted and stood up from his seat and stormed out of the dinning room.

(Translation: WOULD YOU STOP CALLING US TWINS?! WE'RE NOT TWINS OK? WE'RE TRIPLETS! TRIPLETS!)

"Did I say something wrong?" Mom asked innocently.

" They way your calling us pisses us off, especially Carter. Our Sorellina is not dead ok? And even if she is, we are still triplets whether you like it or not. We were born as triplets, we will die as triplets." Caleb explained with a not so calm voice.

" She isn't even here. Might as well call you twins because that's what everyone in the outside world sees. We don't even know if she alive or dead. But most probably she's dead as we haven't even found a single trace of her for the past 16 years." Mom said and took a sip of her wine.

I could tell Caleb has had enough as he excused himself and walked out of the dinning room, probably to check on Carter.

" Wow, non avrei mai pensato che potessi dire questo della tua unica figlia MADRE." Dylan said angrily and stressed on the word Mother. He stood up, gave Grandma a kiss on the cheek and left the dinning room.

(Translation: Wow. I never thought that you could say that about your only daughter MOTHER.)

" She's not dead ok? We will make sure to find her alive and healthy and bring her back here where she belongs, and she belongs here with us, her Famiglia. Now please excuse me." Maddox said calmly and walked out. (Translation: Family)

" We'll talk to Caleb and Carter about what you want. But that doesn't mean that we aren't pissed off about what you said about our sister." Elijah said.

" She's still our Sorrelina, la loro unica e unica nipote. And your figlia. Just doesn't mean she isn't here gives you the right to disrespect her. You may be our mother, but once you disrespect her once again, I might do something that would make you regret bringing me to this world. " Ezra said and the both of them walked out of the dinning room to check on Caleb and Carter.

(Translation: She's still our sister. Their one and only granddaughter. And your daughter.)

"Well that was a pleasant dinner. Thank you for inviting us Lara, we'll go to the guest room now to rest. Good night everyone." Grandpa said sarcastically as both of them stood up and walked away.

" I'll try to talk to Caleb and Carter about your proposal. I'm just not sure if they will agree after what you just said. " I said and stood up from my seat along with Blaze. I bid the both of them goodnight and walked out of the dinning room.

"Penso che dovremmo andare. Ho una sensazione d'oro su questo viaggio. Abbiamo anche bisogno di un po' di relax, era tanto tempo che non andavamo in vacanza." Blaze said while we were walking to Caleb and Carter's Room.

(Translation: I think we should go. I have a good feeling about this trip. We also need some relaxation, it's been a long time since we went on a vacation.)

As we got to their room we could hear sniffing inside. I knocked on the door.

"Hey, it's Blake and Blaze. May we come in?" I asked and heard shuffling from the other side of the door. After a few seconds we heard them unlock the door.

As the door opened we saw Caleb and Carter both had red eyes indicating that they were crying. Me and Blaze went in and hugged them. I hugged Carter and Blaze hugged Caleb. The both of them just sobbed when we hugged them and it broke our hearts to see them crying.

"We miss her so much. Why did she have to be taken? If she wasn't taken she would still be here with us." Caleb said crying. Blaze just hugged him tighter.

"What if mom was right. What if Sorellina in dead Blake? Maybe that's the reason why we can't find." Carter said.

I hugged him tighter. " No, she's not dead ok? I promise we will find her. Don't listen to Mother, we will find her alive and healthy." I said as I rubbed his back.

" I have a feeling that we will find her soon guys. I have a good feeling about this trip. If Sorellina was here she wouldn't like to see the both of you sad on you special day." Blaze said and he patted Caleb's hair.

After a few minutes they both calmed down and we told them to go to bed. We tucked them in before we went out of their room and closed their door.

Me and Blaze were walking to our rooms.

" Alright we're going on this vacation. I trust what you just said to Caleb and Carter. I just hope this will be the end of our 16 year search for our Sorellina." I sighed as we got to our bedroom doors.

" I have a feeling that this will be the last year that Caleb and Carter will celebrate their Birthday without their Sorellina. And it will also be the last year that she will not be here with us."  Blaze said reassuringly. We both said goodnight and entered our bedrooms.

I cleaned myself up and changed into comfortable clothes. I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

' If what Blaze was saying is true. Then see you soon our Sorellina.' I thought as I let sleep take over me.

*****

Thank you for reading Chapter three this was a long Chapter. Feel free to leave comments and vote.

See you in Chapter 4.

-kittykat_1605

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 7.7K 53
The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Russo and her twins are born. The Russo fam...
1M 24.5K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
337K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...