To The Boy I Loved | βœ“

By lifegoeseven

"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and... More

DISCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
THE END

CHAPTER 37 - EXTRA CHAPTER

15 4 10
By lifegoeseven

--

-Jason's POV-

Almost everyone had gone back to their tents except for Melissa. 

I'd been avoiding and ignoring my feelings for her so I felt this was a good opportunity to confess finally. 

Suddenly, she got up and it felt like my plan was failing. 

Out of the confusion on how to stop her, I just held her wrist.

Her confused expression made me nervous but I tried my best to regain the courage.

"Just stay here," I pleaded. "Please!"

There was some silence until she spoke up. 

"Why?" 

My heart started to race and I gulped.

"Please!" I pleaded even more and slightly pulled her wrist.

Ouch, did that pain for her? Um, it must've, oops!

She uninterestedly sat down.

"Um, I kinda had to tell you something," I looked down because I was too nervous. 

I could feel drops of sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Yeah? Tell me!"

I didn't respond for some time so there was some silence. Why? Because what I was gonna say next required some strength within me. 

"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," I mumbled and our eyes locked. "That I-I'm in love with you." I stuttered and she looked stunned. 

There, I finally said it! But wait, what if I get reject-

"Yeah, right!" she scoffed.

Well, I might get rejected, shit!

Honestly, her reaction hurt me but I couldn't blame her. After all, I did hurt her too. 

I held her hands

"I'm serious." 

"I'm sure this is just one of your dares again. I'm not falling for thi—"

But, it wasn't a dare this time though. 

"It's not. It's not a dare. I'm being genuine!"I sighed.

I hope she believes me. 

There wasn't any response from her so I understood that I owed her an explanation. 

"Look," I paused. "I've made mistakes, many mistakes. And, well, I'm sorry because it broke your heart. But that dare— the kiss dare wasn't actually a dare."

I gulped again and waited for her response.

She raised an eyebrow. "W-What?"

Without hesitating, I continued. 

"It meant a lot to me. I know you had heard mine and Alex's conversation that day. Yes, I had said that it meant nothing to me but I simply lied to him. That was the time I was still figuring out my feelings for you. Though Alex kinda knew about my feelings for you, still I ignored them."

I took a deep breath.

"Everything that I did, every moment that I spent with you was amazing. I know you're still hurt because of everything I did because I think everything was a joke but it wasn't. That second kiss— if you remember, I really wanted to do it. I'm sorry for making a joke out of everything when none of them were jokes to me. I'm pretty sure they weren't for you either."

I literally just admitted everything. But if she doesn't believe me still, I'd have to just face rejection. 

"B-But what about your girlfriend?"  

I saw tears streaming down her face. It was so saddening. 

However, I was confused. What did she mean by 'girlfriend' here?

"Girlfriend?"

"M-Mia.." she blurted out.

What the heck? Mia? That bitch? She really thought a girl like her can be my girlfriend?

"She isn't my girlfriend at all. And will never be. That time I went inside her tent to clear things up because she clung to me a lot. That was the time I told her that I don't like her and I have someone else in my mind, which is you!" I bit my lip.

I started to feel shy.

"T-This isn't a joke, right?" she stuttered. 

I nodded a no.

I've always wanted Melissa to be my girlfriend, internally. 

"This isn't. I really love you, Mel!" 

"Finally, I've realized my feelings for you and didn't ignore it." I continued.

We looked down into each other's eyes.

I didn't even realize it until a teardrop fell from my eye. Yes, I think I was crying too.

My heart started to race even more when she wiped off a teardrop from my cheek.

"I-I really hope you haven't moved on. But if you have, I'll have to bear the rejectio—" I spoke softly.

Suddenly, I got pulled into a hug. I could feel her heart racing along with mine.

"I.." she pulled away. "Love you too!" 

I was speechless. I was on Cloud Nine. I was having the best feeling in the world. I felt like the luckiest person ever. I was so elated. 

I smiled and she smiled back at me. 

"So, um." I paused and gulped. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I was breathing heavily.

I nodded happily. "Yes!"

Without thinking, I pulled her into a kiss. 

The kiss was pretty passionate with love and feelings. 

It was very different from our first kiss, obviously. I felt amazing. I was now kissing my girlfriend, Melissa. 

My hand traveled to her waist and her fingers brushed against my hair.

Soon, I pulled away and couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Hehe!

She blushed. I was so glad to be the reason for her blush.

I brought myself closer to her and whispered into her ear.

"Well, I've stolen your second kiss too!" 

She smiled and bit her lip. 

"I don't regret it, my boyfriend!"

I couldn't help but chuckle.

It was getting dark and it became pretty chilly too.

"Now let's go inside! It's pretty dark." 

I held her hand and we went back.

I never had imagined that I would fall for her. Well, I do agree that I do things as a joke or a dare that may offend someone. I thought I wouldn't care about it but it hurt my heart. That's when I realized that I've fallen for this beautiful girl. I have to admit that, I love her so much. 

But I guess, I'm the lucky one to be dating her— my crush now. 

So this was the story behind me and the girl I loved, well, still love!

--

Hey guys!!

So this was the last chapter of this story, which was written in Jason's POV for a change..

Once again, I hope you liked it..

And I thank all of you so much for loving and supporting my book!

Ok byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 211 12
Abigale isn't what you call pretty, or bright. She's average, with the below average schooling . Abi gets bullied for her nerdy appearance, and her h...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
50.4K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
98 12 10
Well, who doesn't love a little romance story? What if it's a school romance? A cherry on the top, it's a romance from the point of view of a young t...