I (Dont) Hate You (TommyInnit...

By universalwritertm

Y/n is a 17 year old Minecraft enjoyer who has one streamer she despises, Tommyinnit. Once she finally meets... More

Introduction
Annoyance
Shock
Surprise Trip
Flight
First Day
Adventure Time
Theme Park
Bench Trio
The Incident
Trial Hangout
Fireworks
Vlog day
Slips and Falls
Wait What?
Peculiar
Obstacles
Going Home
This is Halloween
Surprise!
New Threat Aproaches
Awkward Encounter
Picnic
Irl Stream
Confession
Mushy Peas
Long Distance
Growth
Epilogue

Date of Arival

3.4K 81 124
By universalwritertm

Today was the day that Tom was supposed to land. I had gotten up at 6am groaning as I heard my alarm go off. I had told Tom last night to get a later flight to spare me, but he said he wanted to see me as soon as possible. I laughed a little at his eagerness so I wasn't too upset with him.

As soon as I got up from my bed and lazily waddled through my room, I made it to my closet. I didn't know if I wanted to look good when seeing Tom or honestly stay in my pajamas. I decided to try a little bit and put on leggings and a hoodie. Then I walked into the bathroom to finish up getting ready.

Once I had seen it hit 6:20am I headed down stairs, grabbed an apple and my keys, then headed out the door. When I got into my car I got a call. It was Tom so I answered immediately.

"Hey love! My plane just landed I just wanted to call to let you know." He said as I also heard everyone else in the airport.

"Alright. I'll be there soon!" I said finally turning on my car and buckling up.

"I cant wait to see you! Hurry up!" Tom said in a whining tone.

"Oh shut up I'll be there in a minute. Now let me drive so I can pick you up." I said trying to get off the phone so I could finally drive.

"Alright see you sooooon love you!" He said happy that I was coming.

"Love you too idiot haha." I said then finally hanging up

I then put the car in reverse and backed out of the drive making my way to the airport. It didn't take me too long to get there and I parked, then walked into the building. I had never told Tom if I was just going to wait for him in the car or if I was coming in. I knew though that I wanted to hug him and see him as soon as possible.

When I got in the building I got a text on my phone that Tom was getting his luggage. I smiled because he was so close. It had been a year and I was about to explode waiting any longer. Then I seen him with his luggage on his phone. I sent him a message to look up and he did. Once he seen me he dropped his luggage and ran as fast as he could. I also ran towards him and launched myself at him.

We both fell to the ground hugging each other. I felt the tears falling from my eyes that I didn't even know I was holding back. I could tell he was the same because I could hear the sobs spilling from his laughter. We both finally got up off of each other and stood up. Tom then wrapped me in another hug.

"God I missed you love..." he said squeezing me tighter.

"Trust me I missed you too bub..." I said nuzzling my head into his chest.

When we let go of each other, Tom holds my face in his hand and leans down. He gives me a small kiss and then backs away smiling at me. He looked like he was looking at a million dollar painting. No matter if we were in an airport he looked as if I was the only one in the world. I could only look at him the same.

Once we had both finally realized where we were we began to laugh. Tom looked around and smiled at me then looked over to his luggage that he had left behind. I only laughed harder at him.

"I should probably go get that huh?!" He said laughing a bit in embarrassment.

I smiled at him and said "yeah that would be a good idea haha."

Tom then left my side to pick up is luggage. As he was bringing it back though he was stopped by someone. I assume it was a fan because they ended up taking a picture together. He then looked at me and rushed back.

I laughed a bit and said "you're gonna have to get used to that happening more often love."

He rolled his eyes and said "I already had to deal with it in the UK... won't be any different here..."

I looked at him with a unsure look and said "are you sure? Some of these fans in the states are crazy!"

"Wait really?!" He said concerned.

"I bet you will be just fine though. I know though you will probably have to do what Toby did and hire a body guard" I said trying to tell him honestly.

"You don't think I can handle myself huh?!" He said in a joking tone stepping up to me.

"Have you seen those noodle arms?!" I said laughing a bit, but keeping eye contact.

He rolled his eyes and leaned down and kissed me. I smiled at him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go you goofball. Are we heading to the place you got first or mine?" I said curious on if I get to see the house.

"Can I actually stay at your place for tonight? I have to talk to the realtor to get the keys and they said that tomorrow I could get them. Their office isn't open today." He said a little sad that he had to burden me.

"No problem! I'll text my parents when we get to the car. They love you anyways so they won't have an issue with it." I said happy to actually spend more time with him today.

He only hugged me a little closer to him as we walked out of the airport. We then made our way to the car and I opened the trunk letting Tom put his luggage into the back. When he closed it he tried walking to the drivers side. I stood back and watched him. When he opened the door he stopped and looked to me. All I did was laugh. He looked really embarrassed and walked past me and around to the other side.

"Your stupid American cars..." he said sitting down and buckling up.

All I did was laugh at him and start up the car. When I did we headed back to my house. We discussed the layout of his new place, when his stuff would get here, and what he was going to be working on when he gets everything set up.

"I can help you move in if you want! I could also ask Ranboo and Liz! It would be a fun reunion!" I said hoping he would accept the offer.

"That would actually be a massive help. I had talked to Ranboo before coming and he had offered the same thing." He said watching me drive.

"Good then it's settled. I'll take you tomorrow to get the keys and we will take your stuff to the house. What time are we gonna do that?" I said actually excited to get him settled in.

"Whenever we get up? I wanted to sleep in... it's been a long flight..." he said as he yawned.

"I get you bub it's alright. You take a nap when we get home haha." I said finally turning on the final road to my house.

When we got there I got out of the car and grabbed Toms luggage from the trunk. He walked over to me and tried to take it off my hands. I only shook his head and without fighting he let me wheel it up to the house. When we got to the door I opened it up and walked in. Once we were in the living room I told Tom to take his luggage up to my room so he could nap.

Then as he wobbled his tired self up the stairs I grabbed my phone. I texted my parents that Tom would stay over tonight because he couldn't get his keys until tomorrow. They seemed thrilled that he was staying over. Sometimes I think my parents like him more than me! I knew they still loved me though and just really enjoyed his presence like I did.

After I texted them I did want to disturb Tom so I walked over to my couch and sat down. Since it had only been 7am by now I also decided that I would take a nap. There was no reason for me to have to stay up if Tom was also sleeping.

The rest of the day continued on nonchalantly when we woke up from our nap. We mainly just hung around the house ordered food and the watched a movie together. When it came to sleeping I told Tom he could take my bed so he went off expecting me to follow. Instead though I ended up falling asleep on the couch downstairs.

***

The next morning I stretched a bit and felt something covering me. When I opened my eyes I seen Tom laying on me fast asleep. I laughed a little because he looked so cute. His hair was ruffled and you could tell how tired he was. I then moved my hands over his head running my hands through his hair. He seemed to love it as he made a little noise and began to grin.

Then he moved around a bit and began to wake up. He then opened his eyes and looked up to me. He smiled at me and put his head pack down. I only continued to run my fingers through his hair.

"Are you gonna get up or are we just gonna keep laying around?" I said smiling at him trying to go back to sleep.

"Mmmm what time is it?" He said in a grumbly morning voice.

"It's 11. Is the realtor office open to get your keys?" I said hoping to get him moved in so he wasn't stressed out.

"Ughhhhh but I don't want to get up..." he said lifting his head to look at me.

"Come on love let's get up and get around. I want to see your new place too. Then if you still want to take a nap then you can." I said grabbing my phone off the coffee table to check the time.

"Can we at least make Ranboo do all the stuff... I've already got my set up shipped to the house today..." he said getting up.

"We can call him to help, but I'm not going to let him do it all." I said also getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Ugghhhhhhh." He said walking up the stairs to get ready in a new change of clothes.

I shouted to him before he left "Take a shower if you need! Also what do you want to eat?"

"Whatever your having." He replied back then shutting the door to my room.

I then made some eggs on toast and set his aside for when he came back down. After he came down he kissed my head and I gave him his food. I then ate my food with him as we scrolled on our phones. After I was done I went up to take a shower myself and I also changed my clothes. Once I came back down Tom looked ready and had even cleaned the dishes for me.

"Awww thanks bub you didn't have to clean up." I said loving him being here more by the second.

"No no, you let me stay here it's the least I can do." He said giving me a hug.

"That reminds me did you want to come over for dinner? My parents asked me to tell you that you were welcome anytime." I said wondering if he was going to be busy today.

"Of course love! I would love to see your parents again anyway." He said still hugging me.

"Okay it's been a while let's go Tom. I don't want you missing out on the keys." I said pulling away and moving to get my keys.

"Uggghhhhh fine." Tom said reluctantly following.

***

Again it only took us an hour to get the keys and call up Ranboo to meet us at the house to help set up stuff. When we arrived to the house I was surprised how small, but fancy it looked. When we got out there were boxes near the door. Tom grabbed his keys and opened it. I carefully grabbed some small boxes we could bring in. Then I heard another car pull up and it was Ranboo.

"Hey Y/n!" He said waving at me as I was picking up a box.

"Hey Ranboo how are you!" I said back.

He walked over to me and grabbed another box moving into the house and said "oh I'm doing alright! Haven't done a whole lot. Just mainly hanging out with Liz."

"That's great! I'm glad! Thanks again for helping, you didn't have to." I said setting down the box on the table.

Tom came back from one of the rooms with a smile on his face when he seen Ranboo.

"Oh hey mate! Thanks for helping out! I didn't want to make Y/n help me with some of the heavy stuff and I wanted a second opinion when setting up my pc." He said coming over to help.

I marched up to him knowing he was right but wanted to tease him a bit and said "so I'm not strong enough hmmmmm?!!"

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead then he said "I know you are strong enough love, but like you said this morning, have you seen your noodle arms?"

I rolled my eyes at him and walked back to help with boxes. Ranboo also laughed along with us and it took us a good two hours to get boxes moved in. Then it took us some time to put the pc in the office and set it up.

***

After we were done with setting everything up it had gotten quite late. My parents had even texted me that they were home. So once we were done hanging out with Ranboo for a while he had left and I had turned to Tom.

"My parents are home. How about some dinner as a house warming gift?!" I said grabbing my keys off the table.

He also grabbed his and said "let's go!"

Then we walked out of the door and got in the car heading to my parents house. When we got there and walked inside my parents were elated that Tom had come to have dinner with them. Then as time went on we ate dinner and talked amongst each other enjoying the night. The entire time I kept catching Tom send a loving glance at me as he held my hand as we all talked. I knew he was a keeper.

————————————————————————
I always gotta say sorry for having extremely late uploads XD these past couple of days were crazy and yesterday I had no power. This story is finally ending! It had gotten so long and I had honestly run out of ideas! Please let me know if you think this needs an epilogue. I don't think it does because it leaves room for you to infer how life went on for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.6K 42
you move into a new neighbourhood and a tall blonde boy is your neighbour, and you fall in love.
294K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
67.8K 1.6K 10
Y/n plays guitar, but once her teacher couldn't take her anymore, she refers y/n to a different teacher, who happens to be just a year older than y/n...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...