His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

damn

5.7K 220 38
By JasmineCline9

(Deep in the depths of shang hi)

Lulus pov

"Xia! I'm here!!!" I shouted walking in to my house.

My friend xia lives here from time to time and she always has been my zen in this crazy world I live in.

"Bubbles! I missed you! How have you been when you called me it started worry me whats going on." She said.

"You know same old story my life is hell and I need to decompress."

"Is this about game again?" She asked.

"Nope can we just not talk about it right now." I said wiping tears from my face again.

"Awww... Bubbles." She said hugging me.

"Its fine i promised myself I would never cry again over nobody again so let's just drop it okay?"

"Okay lets get you settled in." She said.

I nodded then walked into my master sweet I didn't wanna be in there so I went for a walk in the guardian and activated my new phone to let everyone know I made it here.

Group chat
Me:hey you guys.

Chu chee💌: uh huh don't hey you guys me where to you at? Whats going on between you and black?

Loca:yeah because he blowing us the fuxk up

Chuey🙄: man because he came over your house on a war path it looks like you shot him

Me:because I did fuck him i hope he dies

Chu chee: oh no bubbles not again

Loca: I'm going to go beat his ass bitch I know damn well

Chuey: wait what happened?

Loca: he cheated on her stupid

Chu chee:when did this happen? Do you need us to come back.

Me: no its fine no need too I just need time away for awhile so please don't give my number to nobody and ill try and keep intouch with you guys as much as I can and please have everyone that I do business with contact me on yall business phones oll handle the rest from there.

Loca: okay bubbles we got you

Chu chee:keep in contact with us please

Me:love you guys to the moon and back and if you guys can please either get my stuff from blacks house  or tell black to drop it off at the house ok?

Them: aight

I exited out the messages and just relaxed in the garden why did this happen to me?

Couple of weeks later
"Girl you so crazy!" I said laughing at xia ass.

I was telling her everything that went down when I came home.

"Girl I'm dead ass they would both be dead fucking with my ass fuck all that shit." She said.

"Samantha might be but black i just couldn't do it."

"Um the lulu i knew would have damn near decapitated him you gotten soft i see." She said.

"Never that I just know how to pick and choose my battles more wisely now."

"You getting wiser grasshopper." She said.

"I know hold on thats chu chee calling me."

She nodded and continued cooking.

"Hey so black gave us your stuff with no issue this time." She said.

"This time? What you mean?"

"Well last time he threatened to kill us with no hesitation then the little hoe Samantha said something to him then he gave it to us finally girl i don't know why you won't let me kill that hoe." Chu chee said.

"Because its not worth it and you on your second strike."

"Im more than happy to go back to jail for a worthy cause." She said.

"Uh huh I bet we'll unfortunately its not even worth it he can have the hoe i don't give a fuck."

"You better than me sis hows everything your way?" She asked.

"One day at a time."

"Good im glad you coming back to center but I'll talk to you later I know we need to keep these condos short." She said.

"Okay ill call you soon."

"Okay."

We hung up and I went back in the kitchen with xia she really does lift my spirits she really just don't know how much I appreciate her that like one of my best friend I swear I do be missing black like crazy though but its fuck him and that's a fact.

Blacks pov
"Black man calm down he dead now." Knox said as I issued another bullet throw this nigga mulas skull.

"Clean this shit up."

Knox shook his head and went upstairs to my office with me.

"Aye you need to chill you been killing damn near everyone besides the bitch you need to kill." Knox said.

I lit a blunt and just shook my head im fucked up in the head man I really am I've been trying to contact lulu but its like she disappeared dropped off the face of the earth nobody can find her.

"I know but my calm is gone and she ain't coming back."

He shook his head.

"You shouldn't had took that deal bro there was a better way you know that."

"Look I don't know what the d.a got up they sleeve and you see he ain't give me no answer so I don't know what the fuck going on."

"You called rock?" He asked.

"Yeah I got a meeting with him tomorrow."

"Good and you need to kill that bitch Samantha fr fr and go get your lady back honestly she the only one that can help you."

"I know you don't got to tell me that I just need to know where she is first."

"Well you know chu chee birthday in a couple of weeks thats like her best friend you know she going to come maybe you can talk to her then." He said.

"She don't wanna talk to me bro she on a straight fuck me status I can't even find her and I done use every method in the book to find that girl."

"See if you would have just killed her when I said to you wouldn't be going through this look heres the address to the party make your way there you might find her." He said walking away.

I just sat there stuck for a min my phone kept ringing but I know its only Samantha ass faith don't even give me no problems she was actually upset me and lulu broke up and called me every stupid ass bitch ass nigga she could think of and that's saying alot. This was a mistake now how do I fix it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...