Embracing love

By cutehappypill

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... More

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -

- 10 -

1.1K 48 1
By cutehappypill

- 10 -

ESME P.O.V.

"Esme dear , can you please fetch Zeev in his room it's been a week since I saw him go out. Can you please check what happened to him?" Auntie Desirie said from the kitchen

I replied an okay before I march towards the mutt's room holding a plate with my food.

I also wonder what happened to that mutt. He just came home looking lost and distressed and after that, he never step outside his room again. I haven't saw his face for a week.

"Alpha boy you dead?" I shouted here outside his room

I hope he is not tho. Can't imagine life without that mutt. No I am not worrying about that dog , I hated him with all of my nerves .

" I'm fine" he said almost in whisper

Oh well I guess he is dying. That's good! kidding.

" Oh What happened? you got rejected? " I laughed at him. ofcourse as much as I hate him I won't stoop down that level. I won't ever wish someone to be rejected that is just unfair. I only said it as a joke.

" I guess you'll be celebrating now" he said

Is he crying?

Oh fuck! I guess he got rejected. Well that's his fault. He can't calm himself down and was always careless. Look at how he act, that damn mutt always blame me for something I didn't do. Always accusing me if he fail at something.

I put the plate down to the floor of his door and left his room and went to the dining area and sat at one of the chairs. Mom started to put foods on my plate. She always do that , It is like wanting me to get fat by her food. Well I don't really mind her doing that but I'm surely annoyed by how many food she putted in my plate. And hey she expected me to finish it all! How will I do that?!

" Where's my baby?" Auntie Desirie asked refering to his one and only son.

"dying in his room" I bluntly said.

Well that's the truth,so why lie right?

" Esme don't be like that!" mom scolded me

I just rolled my eyes and start to eat that mountain of food in my plate.

" I don't really know what's happening on him. He is locking himself in his room for a week. I don't even know if he ate anything in that week." Auntie worriedly said

well if I was rejected I would also do the same ,probably do worst than that.

"That's how he cope up on being rejected, so can't blame him" I said before I scooped the food using this damn spoon.

" WHAT?! REJECTED? " They all shouted at the same time.

Geez that hurts my ears.

" That's what I understand in his mumbling earlier " I replied

" Oh my god , who would reject my baby? James! Do something " my panicking auntie said while grabbing his husband's collar.

" We need to find out who rejected my son , how could she do that? Don't she know how important to have a mate?" Uncle James in his alpha voice

I don't really know why someone can reject their mate. I mean having a mate is something so precious than diamond and gold. It is a gift from goddess herself. Why reject someone who goddess herself thinks that suit to you?

They all stand up including my parents and head to Zeev's room. I didn't follow tho . I am still seated in my seat but my mind been wondering to my mate. Is she a vampire? or a shifter maybe? where could I met her? would she reject me? I hope she won't. All my life I have been wishing to have a mate. In this world some people aren't gifted with mates, like humans, though some humans are lucky enough to be mated to a shifter. I was kid when mom told me the stories of Mate after that there is no night that I didn't pray to the Goddess to make me lucky enough to have the privilege on having a mate. I promised Goddess that I will take good care of my mate and to never reject her whatever she look like or even if it is a male. Though having a same gender mate is very rare it is not impossible. So I didn't really put any description to "what I want as a mate" I will always accept them whatever disabilities and imperfections they have.

I heard footsteps and voices from the stairs. Looks like they already knew what happen to Zeev.

" Beta Donny I want you to call some of our warriors we are going to have a search to your Alpha's mate and we are leaving in an hour." He commanded with his infamous Alpha voice.

What is the different between their normal voice and Alpha voice? Well the Alpha voice will make any pack members and submissive ones to submit to them. It reeks of leadership and dominance.

"Yes Mr. Tydore" Zeev's beta respectfully replied.

Another perks of being an Alpha. You will have your beta who will respect and help you towards your journey till you give the title to the rightful heir. Also wolf-shifter is very respectful towards their Alpha.

"We will help James" Said my mother.

This pack and my coven has been an allies for how many decades, but the bond of this friendship is getting severe because of me and Zeev. It's because of him accusing me of something I didn't did. Telling people I'm the reasons of his fails and problems when I didn't did anything to him. I know our parents keep tying the friendship we once had but if that mutt won't change his fucking attitude then there is nothing to be tied again.

I headed to my coven and check everything to be checked there specially the feed. We have a system were I supplied any of my members their enough amount of blood. This system is budgeting the blood or as what we call it 'the feed' to the every vampire here living in my coven. The feed that given to each of the families shall last in a month. We vampires do not simply live because of human blood. We do eat normal food such as meat, vegetables and fruits. We only drink blood for a while. We necessarily need the blood in our body to help our system stays in a normal state and our body won't fall into extreme starvation. You can drink blood once in 3 weeks for an adult vampire , but the children and the new child ; someone who is newly turned into a vampire, is needing a lot more blood than the adult one. It is to normalized their body into being a vampire and their bloodlust. It will help their abilities to grow and make them into a fully adult.

"Sire Mr.Scoov is asking for additional feed for his New child." My trusted right hand Simon informed me.

" Does his new child is having complications?" I asked

As I said the human who is newly turned vampire or as we called 'New child' is needing blood to normalize its body system into being a vampire. Of course being turned into a vampire can have complication specially when they wasn't given proper nutrition.

" yes the new child have a little complication but our healer said a little bit more nutrients and he will be okay in no time." He explained.

I added an additional supply for them and to those who also asked for additional with a valid reasons.

You can't just ask for additional supply just because you want more. You can have it if you are needing more nutrients to your body system or you have a new child, or you give birth, you mated or you are simply hurt or sick or as prescribed with our healer. Those reasons will be valid but other than that then you won't have any additional.

As I check any paperworks I have I received a text from my mother. Of course we have phones and gadgets. We are adapting to the humans modern world. My coven is not a traditional one, We modernized and enhance our coven into way a more effective living.

"Simon I'm leaving for a while, Mom sends me a text about helping the neighbor pack , you know what to do kay?" I said

I know he will be looking out the coven and any happenings there. He already know when to call me and what to do about something.

I head out and started already my search. My mom texted me to help them search 'the mate who rejected the mutt'. I am now walking towards the town because I know most of them is searching the whole neighboring packs . The only lead we have to that person is that they are 5'4 , living alone with their child, working on a cafe nearby and that's all. Pretty good clues right? Damn do they think that there is only one person who have that height and is leaving alone with a child? And there's a lot of cafe in this town! This is bullshit but what can I do? Mom asked me to help.

I am now on the second cafe in this town . I wore my sunglasses and went inside.

I didn't know that finding someone's mate will help me find mine.

But I thanked goddess.

I found him. My lovely mate.

•••••××××ו••••

→→→→→←←←←←

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 42.9K 40
BxB --------- Calvin Frey never liked the idea of Mates. Now more so than ever. He's in for a surprise, or two. *This is a spin-off from My Mate* �...
317K 19.7K 44
The outcasts of their pack, Dylan and Casey meet the mysterious Grey who breaks the rules of mating practices by being their third soulmate and chang...
954K 42.9K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
1.9K 122 14
I've had a hard life. Growing up with an abusive dad, struggling with social cues and adapting with life. Mom says this move is needed, that it'll he...