Abandoned At Birth

By KittyKat_1605

Catalia Del Campo is a 16 year old from Spain. She lives with her adopted Grandmother. Her Grandmother found... More

Characters ( Catalia and her adopted family)
Chapter 1
Nana Rosie's House ( Exterior and Interior)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Interior and Exterior of Mansion
Chapter 10
List of cousins:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N's Note: (not an update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Characters
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Rossi Family Characters

30.9K 567 97
By KittyKat_1605

Antonio Rossi (65), Father of Anthony, and Grandfather of 8 boys and 1 girl. Still doesn't know that his one and only Granddaughter is still alive.
(Pretend he has one blue eye and one green eye)

Catalina Rossi (64), wife of Antonio. Mother of Anthony and Grandmother of 8 boys and 1 girl. Just like Antonio, she doesn't know that her granddaughter is alive.

Anthony Rossi (45), second born of Antonio and Catalina. Father of 8 boys and 1 girl. Has been looking for their princess for 16 years without a luck. Loves his family more than anything.
( Pretend he has blue eyes)

Lara Rossi (43), mother of 8 boys and 1 girl. Has been hiding a huge secret from her family for 16 years. But loves her boys more than anything.

(Anthony and Lara's Sons)

Blake Rossi(23), the eldest. The older fraternal twin of Blaze. Cold, Ruthless, has a hard time controlling his emotions. He runs the Mafia along side his Father, Grandfather and sometimes with Blaze.  Has been looking for their little princess for 16 years and will do anything to find her.

Blaze Rossi (23), the second eldest. The younger fraternal twin of Blake. Is just like Blake but much more calmer and can control his emotions better. He is in charge of running the family company along side their grandparents and sometimes with Blake. Desperately wants to find their little princess and will not stop until he does.
( Pretend he has blue eyes)

Dylan Rossi (22), the third eldest. Has just graduated college with the course of business to help his older brothers run the Mafia and Family Company. Can be the sweetest in the family but also the scariest when you anger him. Longing to find his little sister. Promises himself that once he finds their princess, he will protect her as an older brother should.
(Pretend he has green eyes)

Maddox Rossi (20), the fourth eldest. Is in college studying medicine. Is the most caring and loving among all the brothers. Is the one to cheer up the youngests when they miss their sister. Always reassures his family  that they will find their princess even if it's the last thing he does.

Elijah (left) and Ezra (right) Rossi (18), Elijah is usually the outgoing and warm twin, while Ezra is the quite and Cold twin. Elijah is into sports and music while Ezra is into Games, drag racing and reading. Misses their little princess, will do anything just to find their little sister again.

Carter (left) and Caleb (right) Rossi (16), are the youngest out of the 8 boys. 2 out of the 3 triplets. Is still in highschool. Feels incomplete without their sister. Doing everything they can to find their sister. Promises each other that once they find her they will shower her will love and affection and treat her as a princess. Is the most affectionate and clingy among all the siblings.

(Pretend that they have one blue and one green eye and black hair instead of brown)

*****
I don't own any of the pictures that are shown in this chapter, credits to the owners.

See you in chapter 3!

-kittykat_1605<3

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 15.5K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
65.4K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
1.2M 28.4K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
428K 8.5K 53
The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Russo and her twins are born. The Russo fam...