Jinx x Reader《I'll Never Leav...

By Birdbugxo123

You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe de... More

|Author's Note~ Welcome|
°•Character Introduction•°
♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡
Author's Note: Thank you
◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇
♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡
°•Author's Note•°
◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇
♡Chapter 5: I'll never leave you.♡
♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡
Author's Note.
◇Chapter 7: Funtime◇
○Chapter 8: You're perfect..○
Author's Note: Discord?
Discord Server
♡Chapter 9: You came back?♡
◇Author's Note◇
◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇
○Chapter 12: Will she live?○
Please help me T^T/AN
•Chapter 13: The end..•
Face reveal! 74k view special

♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡

4.3K 168 168
By Birdbugxo123

Where am I?

I look around me and see black.

Blood?

Why do I smell blood?

Oh no, no, no.

Is Jinx okay?

I cant just sit here. Is she okay?

I started to open my eyes, and fortunately, I was in Jinx and I's room. But I still smell blood.

I turned my head slightly to see Jinx sitting at her desk. She was throwing things and holding onto her head.

Jinx: No, no, no! I didn't lose her! They took her!

I could barely move from my spot on the ground. I tried to speak but nothing came out

Jinx: I know! She could have been hurt, but I was watching her! I can't lose her!

She took out a staple gun and shot one in her leg where her wound was. She yelped in pain and kept speaking to herself.

Jinx: She was there for us! Not the enforcer.

She put another staple in her leg.
Damnit, Jinx. Stop doing this to yourself. It hurts me to see you like this. I was helpless and all I could do was watch her suffer on her own. A small tear rolled down my face.

Jinx: Why would I remember her name?

She grunts and staples her leg again.

No, I can't keep seeing her in pain.

Jinx: Well, she's just some stupid topsider!

I lift my arms and brace myself, I then lift my legs and slowly get up from the ground.

Jinx: Caitlyn.

I push myself off the wall with my hand and walk slowly towards Jinx while holding my side. I try to speak, but her name comes out hoarse.

Y/n: Jinx?

She looks up to me and tries to get up to walk towards me. She winces and lands back in her chair.

Y/n: No, Jinx why would you hurt yourself like this?

I hold her cheeks in my hands,  she leans her face onto my hand even further.

Y/n: I'll stitch it up for you so it doesn't get infected.

I learned how to treat big wounds like Jinx's a while back, and now, it comes in handy.

I walk over to my desk and search through a drawer to find pain killers, cloth, medicine I made out of herbs, and a needle and thread.

Y/n: Here, you'll need this. I'm gonna take the staples out.

I give her pain killers and a cloth to bite down on just in case. I give her a drink and she downs the pills and water. I put the thread on my needle, and place them on the desk before taking a pair of pliers and taking out the staples. Each time I took one out Jinx winced and grunted in pain. My eyes started to water. One thing I've always hated is seeing my friends and family in pain, especially Jinx.

Y/n: Okay, now that I'm done taking staples out ill stitch your wound, Okay?

She nods.

Y/n: Okay, if it gets too painful, make sure you let me know. Alright?

She nodded again and I got started on her leg. It was a very hard process for me and Jinx. After I was done she had already passed out due to blood loss. I cleaned the blood from her wound and disinfected it. After that I took her arm over mine while i tried to carry her dead weight. I succceded eventually and carried her over to our bed and laid her down to take her shoes off. I sighed and I was about to leave before she softly said my name.

Y/n: Yes?

I turned to look at her only to see she was still asleep. I softly smiled and climbed in next to her. She tossed and turned in her sleep, she reached her hand out and tapped the bed, seemingly looking for something. She kept tapping the bed until she tapped my arm. She furrowed her brows and grabbed my arm to pull me into her chest. My face warms up and I burry my head further into her neck, she hums and puts her arms around my waist. I pull my face from her neck and look at her peaceful face. I gently skimmed my fingers over the the face that I fell in love with. I'm not sure of many things.. but one thing I know is...

I'm in love with Jinx...

Y/n: tomorrow, I'm going to confess.

I kiss the tip of her nose and snuggle into her chest before nodding off to dreamland.

----------------------

I woke up to small rays of light coming through our room's windows. I was about to turn around in the bed before I felt something tight around me. I panicked for a moment before I remember last night. I blush and turn to face her. Out of all the years we slept in the same bed together, this was the closest you've ever been. It felt like yesterday. You and the group were just kids..  kids who were trying to make due in life with the world they were living in. I smiled sadly and touched Jinx's face.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

I snuggled my face into her neck.

Jinx: Sorry for what, toots?

I jumped a bit and lifted my face from the crook of her neck.

Y/n: Uh, um, Jinx! Goodmorning. How, how long have you been awake?

Jinx: Long enough. What's going through that pretty head of yours?

I looked at her with wide eyes, I redirected my gaze to anything else but her. She furrowed her brows and grabbed my chin with her thumb and pointer finger.

Jinx: You didn't answer me. Are you alright?

I smiled at her. I took her hand from my chin and nudged my cheek into her palm.

Y/n: Nothing, it's just..

I sighed, let's get this over with.

Y/n: Could you meet me in the arcade at seven o'clock?

She raised one of her eyebrows and smirked.

Jinx: I don't know, toots.. I think I kind of like the position we're in now.

She snuggles her face into my chest. My face once again becomes warm, but this time, I want to enjoy this. I put one of my hands at the back of her head to play with her hair, and I use the other to rub gently up and down her back.

Y/n: fine, one more hour, but after that I gotta go, and this time you can't follow me.

Jinx hugged me tighter and squeezed me with the arms she had slung over my waist. She hums before answering.

Jinx: Deal.

I smiled at her, and hummed her the song we used to sing together. The very song we sung together that day on the bridge.

-------------------------

After the long cuddle session with Jinx it was time for me to get up, even though I really didn't want to, I had to do something important.

Y/n: Jinxy~ I need to get up now
(~ means dragging out a word)

Jinx: Ugh. Fine~

She slowly gets up and stretches. She yawned and put her hand on her head. She paused and looked at me.

Jinx: Before you go can you rebraid my hair?

She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and a small smile. I roll my eyes.

Y/n: Damnit Jinx. Fine, I'll do it.

She clapped her hands and sat down on the bad. I left to get the stuff to fix her messy bed head. I came back and redid her hair in nice and neat braids.

Y/n: Okay done, now I need to get going. I'll see you at the arcade at  seven o' clock, okay? right before the sun sets.

She cocked an eyebrow at my request, but agrees anyhow. We both took off our separate ways. Honestly, it was weird, we aren't away from each other often. But I needed as much time as possible to make this perfect. I found my way to the arcade that we played in when we were children. I looked around and sighed.

Y/n: This is gonna take me a while.

I took out a broom and started sweeping away all the dirt and glass from the floor. I dusted off different shelves and arcade games to make the place look cleaner. I wiped down the big broken window, maybe it'll make it atleast a little bit better. After I was completely done cleaning it was already 3 o'clock.

Y/n: Time to fix the lights and decorate.

I smiled to myself. It was going to be pretty easy to fix the lights. When I was young, Powder taught me how to fix them. I found a power plug and put it together. Once I did so, the whole arcade lit up with tons of neon lights. I looked around in awe at my childhood. A single tear fell down my cheek.

Y/n: Come on now Y/n, it's not time to be all somber.

I wiped my tears and laid down a table cloth on one of the tables in the arcade. I gently put a flower vase in the middle with white, light red, dark red, and pink carnations.
( I recommend looking up 'carnation color and meaning')

I put two small home-made candles in the middle. I made them so they'd smell nice when they burn. I was done with that, so I have one more thing to do, and that is make the food.

I walk into Silco's office to see him sitting in his chair.

Y/n: Is Jinx on her mission?

Silco smiles at me and nods. I smile back and thank him. He helped me by giving Jinx a job so she'd be occupied for a few hours while I got things ready.

I left for the kitchen to make different yummy foods for Jinx and I.

After I was done I asked Silco to help me bring foods down to the arcade. He sighs, but agrees. He grabs some food and brings them down to the arcade. I thank him once again for all his help. I also promised him to save some food for him afterwards as well.

Silco: Good luck dear, I hope you have fun.

He turns to me with a serious face.

Silco: But not too much fun.

My face becomes warm for the millionth time today.

Y/n: No! No!

He chuckles and looks at me as a pout and cross my arms.

Silco: I'm kidding. But seriously have fun.

He smiles and leaves me to finish up. I have about an hour until Jinx arrives.

------

I huff and lay my hand on a tiny box in my thigh holster pocket. I think for a moment. Am I really ready for this? What if Jinx doesn't like me back? Will she leave me?
I furrowed my brows. I then hear a small noise behind me. I whip my gun out of my thigh holster and I aim it toward the place I heard the noise.

Jinx: Woah~  (N/N), it's just me.

She holds both her hands up. I sigh in relief as she looks around the arcade.

Jinx: Wow.

I take both her hands in mine and bring her over to the games.

Y/n: Come on, Jinx. Let's play some of the games, and then I have a surprise.

Jinx: Okay. What first?

She raises an eyebrow. I smirk and nod my head towards the shooting area.

Y/n: I want to see how much better you've gotten at shooting.

I grab her hand and pull her over to the shooting area. I push a button to the hardest level. The mannequins start moving at a rapid pace. Jinx smirks and pulls out her gun. Her muscles flexing as she does so. I quickly shoot my head to the side so she doesn't see my flustered face. I count her down from three.

1..

2..

3

She starts shooting like no tomorrow when I say three. It takes her about 10 seconds to hit all of the 20 mannequins. And even better,.she didn't miss once. I smirk and look at her proud face.

Y/n: That was great!

She giggles and does a small bow. I giggle and she stands all the way up to take my hand by my fingers, and she gives my knuckles a soft peck.

This exept you and Jinx<3

Y/n: I.. I think it's time to eat now.

I turn to the counter that I put the food on. Really, saying it was dinner time was just a diversion to take attention off my face. I grab her hand while holding a container with food, and I bring them both to the table.

Y/n: Ok, just give me a sec and I'll be right there.

I place the food down, and turn around before she could say anything. I walked outside for a moment. I put my hand over my heart.

Y/n: God, Jinx. Why are you doing this to me?

After taking a small breather I walk back inside to see Jinx playing with the petals of the flowers.

Y/n: Kay let's eat!

She smiles at me.

Jinx: Okay, but after this, you better tell me what you're planning.

She looked up at me with serious eyes.

Y/n: Okay, okay. But for now, let's eat!

---

We started eating. During dinner though I started to get distracted from Jinx's rambles. I was to distracted thinking about what I was about to do next.

Jinx: Toots. Are you okay?

I look at her and sigh. My heart starts beating faster and faster. But now, it's time.

Y/n: Jinx?

Jinx: Yes?

I sigh once more. I stand up, grab her hands gently, and pull her up in front of me.

Y/n: I've known you for so long. We have been together by each others sides since we were babies. And for so long I've seen you as so much more than a friend. Jinx, you are smart, kind to me, strong, and beautiful. I could never imagine a world without you next to me.

I got down on one knee, and pulled out the ring I have been saving for years. She covered her mouth with her hand while having the other still in mine. Her eyes started tearing up.

Jinx: (N/N).. I love you but....

My eyes widened a bit and I lowered my head, ready for the rejection.

Jinx: We can't get married yet!!

I look up at her with wide eyes. My eyes start to water and I chuckle.

Y/n: No, Jinx this is a promise ring. It's basically a ring that promises we'll be together forever. Until we do eventually get properly married.

Her eyes soften and she giggles.

Jinx: I see now. I've loved you for a long time now too. I was just never brave enough to tell you. I can't ever lose you. You're the most important person to me.

She puts her forehead on mine. I take the ring with the J initial carved into it, and hold it up to her hand. She nods and I put it on her ring finger.

Jinx: does this mean we're official?

I smile and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

Y/n: Only if you want to be.

She smiles and nods. She takes my hands off her cheeks and puts her hands on my cheeks to wipe the tears on mine.

Jinx: Does that mean I can finally kiss you?

She gives me and exited face. I chuckle.

Y/n: Of course, I thought you'd never ask.

She smiles and gently puts her lips on mine. I wrap my hands around her neck and she puts one of the hands that rested on my cheek on my waist. It was a small kiss, one that promised a life long time of love. She pulled away and put her forehead on mine once again.

Jinx: Hey sugar. I'm glad you're here with me.

Y/n: I know Jinxy. I'm grateful for you too. I'll always be here for you no matter what. I promise.

And that is the end of yet another chapter and at last a confession finnaly happens!
I hope you like this chapter.<33

Have a great day/night/evening. I love and adore you all!!<3

2752 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 675 15
when you were fourteen, you were wrongfully accused of murder, however, you weren't given a chance to defend yourself, no one cared for you, after al...
537 13 8
[Still in very early development!] Y/N & Powder grew up together as best friends, alongside their partner in crime Ekko. However the two held a speci...
53.2K 1.9K 14
Sevika found you an orphan child, she took you in, eager to teach someone something, to have their own apprentice. You became Silco's weapon, incredi...
31.4K 730 11
"Vɪ..?" "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚." - A story in...