Tokyo Revengers (FANFICTION)

By neverknewseven

it was when Y/N Hashibara got into an accident and suddenly went to a whole new world little did she know it... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

19

349 15 0
By neverknewseven

I can finally go outside now, Kousei-san said I finally recovered, I'm not in the state of recovery anymore.

I've gotten closer to Eri and Kyoya they always come here to help Kousei-san and visit y/n and today I am going out but first I bid my farewell to y/n before I left the house.

I started walking on the road when I sense something different from the place. I'm sure it  is the place where me and y/n went but it's totally different now. How on earth did it change so fast. I've never been here for quiet a long time to have it changes like this.

Come to think of it, I asked Kousei-san what date she had seen me lying on the ground near their house unconscious. I believe it's been a weeks now but y/n's in a coma for almost a year. That's can't be happening.

I went to the place me and y/n had gone through when we are staying here, but the place has completely change.

It's like a new world.

While I'm staying here at Kousei-san's house I earned money by working and helping others. I decided if I had the right of money I will flew back to Japan. I was desperate to know something and only if I come back to Japan will I know the truth about my confusion.

I've been staying for a month now in here, and by the help of Kousei-san I earned a lot and I was able to fly to Japan now with extra expenses.

And today is the day that I'm going back. I bid my farewells to the people I had know. I also give my farewells to Kousei-san especially to y/n, I'll be leaving her behind with her mother, she's in a good hand.

I'm now on the airport waiting for my flight. And when the time has come I entered the plane. And had landed safely to Tokyo, Japan.

I took a taxi to go back to Shibuya. It brings back a lot of things to me, like everything was new. Somehow I felt something really is strange.

When I arrived at Shibuya I walk to the place where I live and I'm sure that I went to the right place but I didn't see our house here. Since it's gone I went to Ken-chin's place but it didn't exist, same to Mitsuya's place and the Kawata's place. I also visited Baji's place and Chifuyu as well as Takemitchy and the Shiba's. But whenever I visit someone's home it didn't existed. All of it didn't exist in here.

But why? Is all I can think of

Then something cross to my mind and I came with a conclusion.

This wasn't my world.

Then the y/n that existed on the world I was born was the y/n from this world. I know my conclusion is not pretty convincing I just barely new somethings but I'm sure of it.

Another world existed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 9
After successfully completing the second mission in Toyko,Y/n unfortunately had to be hospitalized for a long time dew to her fatal blood loss. When...
39.7K 563 34
He wakes up in Hell with no memory of what happened before he died and wonders if this is by mistake , chance or purpose? Stick around and find out.
121 0 14
A normal day like everyone but since an accident i needed to move to another city and now im here where everything is not right?
8.5K 82 24
Y/n got into a fatal accident, but woke up in a world that she would never imagine being in.