💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜

2.4K 211 70
By missshruti13

Atlast it's the day before coronation. The guests began to arrive. Karn welcomed them all from his hut. He didn't know who send out invitations but was sure his Gurudev played an important role in that. Shani and Yama looked at their little brother with proud eyes. They too welcomed the guests. Senapati stood behind the king glaring and analysing every guest who downright trembled on seeing the look. Karn rolled his eyes at his Senapati's dedication but nonetheless he didn't stop the man from guarding him.

As soon as he saw Hastinapur royals entering, a smile made a way towards his face and he waved his hands towards his mother and father who were given royal treatment. He welcomed the King and Queen, Pitamah, Mahamantri everyone with a smile. His servants were quick to arrange the guest palace and were already leading the way.

But Karn's smile faltered when he saw Kaurav Princes coming towards him. But he didn't bother much. Ofcourse, if his friends didn't say anything, then there must be some reason. He extended his arms for a hug and he felt the weight of all the Kaurav Princes. He patted them chuckling and asked,"Where is Suyo!?"

Anuvindha said,"Oh we're coming from Hastinapur. Bhrata will be accompanying Ashwatthama!!" Vasusen ruffled Anuvindha's hair, then saying,"How about you all take rest! The guest palace was already decorated! Sadhina, lead the way for them!!"

Yama and Shani saw the loads of gifts mounted in chariots for their little brother. They couldn't help but feel content. Their brother have good family and friends.

Next came the Pandavas and their mother Kunti. Shani's eyes turned into pure hatred on seeing the woman. Oh how he wished to punish her brutally. But he know very well that Someone will punish her more better than him. And he was really waiting for that someone!!

Pandavas were mesmerised by the kingdom. It was not lavish or anything but the kingdom was well organized. They never expect a boy from lower caste will be this much diplomatic and authorative. The trees, bushes, flowers everything welcomed them but their mouth fell open when they were escorted to the Guest Palace.

The Palace itself screamed richness. Each and every part of the palace was decorated with lavishness and care. Hell the upper portion of palace were decorated in gold. Nakul wondered... How in the name of God, did this Sutputr acquire this much wealth!!?

Arjun exclaimed,"If guest palace was like this, I wonder how Vasusen's palace looks. Bet it'll be more lavish!!" The brothers agreed but Yudhishthir scolded Arjun for calling Vasusen by name. But did Arjun really care. Noo!! From his point of view, Vasusen is lower than him....

On the other hand, Karn's eyes softened at the sight of Ashwatthama who came along with Duryodhan. The boy looked totally exhausted and tired resulting Karn to mumble to his servant,"Make the boy to get good rest!!" Sadhina, Karn's personal servant nodded his head tried to escort Ashwatthama and Duryodhan but Ashwathama faintly requested,"Please! Let me stay with you. I plead you!!"

Vasusen looked at his other friend who was rubbing his forehead. Duryodhan exasperatedly said,"Let him inside the hut, Mitr. He's getting on my nerves now!!" Vasusen lead him inside and asked his Senapati to welcome guests and ordering him to check the guests out completely before entering in.

When he entered, The sight he saw almost broke him. Ashwathama sat there with folded knees and his face was buried in his hands. He sat beside him and hugged him gently asking,"What happened Ashwa!? Why are you like this?!" And a week frustration of Duryodhan bursted out.

He shouted,"Don't ask that idiot, Mitr. He's being completely stupid. I was with him for one week and I was on the verge of killing him and his stupid thoughts so many times. God really! If Arjun or any other Pandavas mocked him he should reply or fight back or else he should not take those morons's words to his heart. But see how he is. Sitting and crying because he felt like he has taken charity!"

Karn sighed when he felt Ashwathama sobbing. Ofcourse he know how it will be if someone gave something like that. It'll certainly hurt his ego and bravery. He shushed Duryodhan with his look saying,"Ok Get up! We're going for walk!!" Ashwathama shook his head saying,"I feel like I'm a coward. I feel like I'm useless!!"

Duryodhan was in the verge of throwing his hands at his best friend's stupidness. Vasusen calmly said,"Ashwa! I know how hurt you're. I know how much it'll be humiliating when someone do this. But you're a strong man. You can handle this. The kingdom is yours now. The people are your children. You've to take care of them. They're your responsibility. Whatever pain or humiliation or anything, you've to follow Dharma and take care of them. That's your duty. Cheer up Ashwa! You'll be a great king. I swear!"

Ashwathama looked at Vasusen with red eyes. He nodded his head taking a deep breath but wiped away his tears in Vasusen's upper garment who slapped his head saying,"Yo! Don't wipe your tears on my upper garment, you buffalo!!" Duryodhan looked at chuckling Ashwathama saying,"What the hell, Ashwa? I said what he said the whole week. You did not even pay attention to me!" Ashwathama looked at his friend saying,"Hey! It's not like that, Mitr. Don't be angry. I'm actually thankful for you both. Without you both, I wouldn't have survived!!"

Karn thus ordered both his friends to take rest while he continue welcoming guests. And his whole demenour brightened when he saw his Gurudev and Mata Dharani. He has already requested both of them to come before day so that they could discuss some important things. But all his thoughts went outside, and he become child as soon as he saw them.

He skipped towards Lord Parashuram shouting,"Gurudev!! I missed you!!" Lord Parashuram though rolled his eyes, fondly swatted the head of his favorite disciple saying,"Maintain your usual aura, boy!!"

Karn asked,"So, it's you who invited all the kings and princes, right?? I don't even know half of the names. It's unnecessary to be lavish, Gurudev!!" Lord Parashuram chuckled saying,"I want you to be coronated grandly!" Karn groaned,"Gurudev! It's unnecessary. I...." Lord Parashuram cut him off saying,"You obey me. That's ethics!" Karn nodded his head sulking.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mata Dharani eagerly asked,"So, Gandhari and Radha came??" Vasusen nodded his head asking his servant to escort Mata Dharani to the palace where Ladies reside.

Dharani was excited to meet Vasusen's mother and Queen of Hastinapur. The people kneeled down to show their respect to her which she felt so uncomfortable but she nonetheless smiled softly making a namaskar to everyone.

She reached inside and saw 2 little girls and 3 ladies chatting inside royal chamber. Dushala who saw her aesthetic saree bowed politely saying,"Anything I can do to help you, Mata??" Dharani blessed the girl saying,"I'm Dharani, Wife of Lord Parashuram!!" And the ladies inside too heard and they warmly welcomed her.

Soon Dharani engaged into talks with Dushala, Subhadra, Kunti, Gandhari and Radha. Radha asked,"So, did my Vasu behaved well with you Devi? Sorry, if he had troubled you in any way!!"

Dharani gently smiled saying,"Call me Dharani. About Vasu, the child is such a little ball of Sunshine when he came to me and my husband. Ofcourse, I'm Rishi patni and I know I'll not mother a child but until I met Vasusen. He called me mother. When he call me mother using that innocent voice, I felt happy as well as sad! Happy that a child called me mother. Sad that I can't claim him as my son because it will seek injustice to you Radha!! But Vasusen was determined by saying that he have three mother who all held the same position and respect in his heart. That's when I heard about Gandhari. I never thought she would this much compassionate and living towards a boy which made the boy to claim her as Mother not a queen. And tomorrow he's going to be king! Hm... It seems like yesterday I saw him in the forest with cute voice and face. Now he had become more very tall and dangerous..."

Radha wiped her happy tears while Gandhari felt really flattered after Dharani praised her. Kunti though felt leftout, she smiled at both woman warmly. The ladies continued to giggle and talk to themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Mata Dharani went, Lord Parashuram asked,"Are you nervous, Mrityunjay??" Karn gave one confused look towards his Gurudev saying,"Well I'm not getting married!!"

Lord Parashuram glowered. The nerve of this brat. He already spoiled this boy too much. His eyes caught Shani and Yama who gave one subtle bow of respect and both Gurudev and Shishya began to walk towards the fields where people began to pay respect to future King and his Gurudev.

Lord Parashuram asked,"What name have you decided for kingdom??" Vasusen said,"I have many names but I like Prakriti and Maitri better! What are your thoughts, Gurudev!?"

Lord Parashuram nodded thoughtfully. He already know Karn will choose something ralated to Lord Sun. So to not disappoint his Shishya. He approved the name Maitri saying,"It'll be good if you have blessings of Suryadev. So Maitri it is!"

He held Vasusen by his shoulders saying,"Listen to me carefully, Mrityunjay. You're going to rule this kingdom which is one of the best. You're going to face lots of difficulties and humiliations but remember a child can throw a tantrum and a father can't. You're like a father to this kingdom. You can't avoid or simply stay away from everything. You'll be murdering, punishing but at the end of the day, all the violence you did must be for people not for yourself. I trust you in this. Now it's late. Go and sleep. Tomorrow you've a long day!"

Karn nodded his head leaving his Guru in the middle of the field. Lord Parashuram looked at the starless sky and a lonely tear fell from his eye. He took a shaky breath looking at the sky saying,"Don't make him suffer too much Lord! I swear I'll not hesitate to chop your head off if my confident, graceful, bubbly Shishya crumble down. And I'm saying this truly and clearly".

He came back to usual self before rolling his eyes when he thought about his ex-students. He had meet those two. Well, not that he dislike them but he just love Vasusen more and it's natural to love Vasusen more.

___________________________________________

Forgive me for this crappy chapter... But from next... It'll be interesting.

I wholeheartedly invite you for the royal ceremony of coronation of Suryaputr Karn in his kingdom Maitri. All of them irrespective of caste, creed, gender were allowed and were treated equally.

THE KINGDOM MAITRI FOLLOWS JUSTICE AND EQUALITY STRICTLY...

So, tomorrow is coronation and many twists and turns were waiting to reveal themselves.

See you soon.

Love you all.
Next chapter is ready but I'll update only if I get more comments and votes. (I know I'm evil 😂😂)

With lots of love,
Yours,
Shruti💜💜

Guys check out next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 413 13
This is the continuation of the very wonderfully written story 'Elements of Fire' by the one and only 'Nimarna'. Read on, to find out the aftermath...
52K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
246K 15.9K 141
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...