My Hero Academia X Reader One...

By DevilishMan87

I do one for RWBY and I love Hero Academia so why not? I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC... More

Shinsou Hitoshi X Reader: Villainous
Ochako Uraraka X Reader: Lyric Prank?
Denki Kaminari X Reader: Prove
Momo Yaoyorozu X Quirkless Reader: Confidence
Fumikage Tokoyami X Villain Reader: Shadows
Todoroki Shoto X Reader: Fear
Toga Himiko X Reader: Different Part 1
Izuku Midoriya X Reader: The Mole
Mina Ashido X Male Blind Reader: Sight
Shino Sosaki X Male Reader: Rescue
Katsuki Bakugou X Male Reader X Ejirou Kirishima: Left Out

Toga Himiko X Reader: Different Part 2

45 4 0
By DevilishMan87

Author: Here is now part 2

Still Warning: Cutting and Blood

That was a good memory, but you couldn't reminisce for too long as Toga spoke up. "Oh y/n-chan/san why do you look so angry?" She asked. Your mouth gaped at the question as you got angry at how she had no clue of what made you mad. "You kidnapped me, idiot!" You screamed. "Well we also kidnapped Blasty, so don't take it too personally." Toga said, not bothered by you calling her an idiot.

You faced palm at her answer and seethed through your teeth to breathe and groaned. "Seriously, why did you take me and Bakugou? We are both heroes and training and Shigaraki has made it clear he hates heroes." You said slowly bringing your hand down to see her. "He wanted you to come to our side. He wanted to free you from this society's rules." Toga said.

That statement made you look at her confused as she now wore a more serious look on her face. "What? I wasn't trapped." You said. "You are, you're still following their rules and guidelines. You are doing the same things you did years ago." Toga said. "I admit yes, there are still some rules that are preventing me from really using my quirk, but those rules aren't just for convenience or to look good. Those rules fall on the moral scale of things." You said. "And yet some people get to break as they please and not get in trouble." Toga said.

It fell silent between you and the blood lover as neither of you were planning to speak up until the other did so. It felt like an eternity passed until Toga spoke up. "How is Saito?" Toga asked. "...He is fine." You said.

You remembered that day clearly no matter how much you tried to repress or forget it. Ever since she was young Toga had an attraction to blood with how it would taste, feel, and look. Her parents tried to stop this side of her by making her follow rules, but sometimes Toga made mistakes which led to you trying to stop Toga from doing stuff she would regret.

(Flashback)

You did your best to pull Toga into the janitor closet with one arm while the other opened the door, but it was easier said than done because in this state it was like trying to catch a wolf with a box trap. By some miracle you opened the door and shoved Toga in there before jumping in there and closing the door behind you.

She tried shoving you to the side and open the door, but you wrapped your arms around her waist which weighed her down. You knew this was bad as it seemed more and more difficult to help Toga's bloodlust because as the older she got and more she was deprived of it she would get more out of control and do whatever it is to get more. And it was coming in from even the smallest sight of blood as this was brought on by a kid having a bloody nose.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" Toga shouted as you panicked and began looking around the room to see if there was something to subdue her, but nothing seemed good enough to stop her with how energetic she is. You started to look for something to hold her back until the blood frenzy wore out when you noticed a particular sharp set of keys. You began looking at the keys and Toga as a thought came to your mind. What if you gave her your blood?

If you did this then that would mean Toga would have a source to help quell her lust and attractiveness to the red solid and liquid. It wouldn't be so bad since you would give her permission and that would make it so there is nothing illegal then. You wondered if it would be a good idea to give her blood and what would happen afterwards, but from a quick pull forwards due to Toga trying to get out of your hold you came to a decision.

You grabbed it with one arm then let go of Toga and quickly cut your arm deep enough for the key to draw blood before Toga would leave. Thankfully Toga seemed to smell it and turned around to look at your blood. Noticing you got her attention you raised your arm and walked towards Toga. After getting close enough she punched towards you and bit on your arm which hurt due to her fangs, but after some brief discomfort you ignored as Toga began licking your blood, savoring every ounce of it.

Two minutes later, Toga stopped sucking and started to slowly get on her knees making you do the same so her fangs don't sink in deeper. This gesture made Toga cry more for the fact you protected her again knowing that this would hurt. She slowly opened her mouth no longer biting on your arm as sludge began to spread across her body. Put your hand over the cut on your arm to stop more blood from leaking out as Toga had turned into you in your school clothes.

She then hugged you and pulled you closer to her to whisper out a few words that she meant whole heartily. "Thank you." Tog said. It was weird being hugged by someone who was like a perfect copy to you, but you leaned into the hug to comfort her. From then on you would be Toga's own blood bank that way she could stop holding in her allure to blood.

(Flashback End)

You hoped by giving her your blood she would have better control, but the withdrawals were even harder to deal with. You tried giving her a little bit of blood every week, but that wasn't enough. Soon to satiate Toga you would have to give her more blood and more than just one day a week to the point of giving enough your arm would feel numb each day.

One day after a cut to bleed and help Toga you passed out from blood loss. And had to stay a few days in the hospital to get back to a normal amount of blood in the body. Without you around the withdrawals got even worse where she would lose herself from a paper cut. Unfortunately next time she saw blood it wasn't that small as it was so much that it could cover a man's head. And the person she saw the blood come from was Saito.

With her seeing Saito all bloodied up from getting beaten earlier that day she couldn't stop herself and attacked him to suck more of his blood. She was soon spotted and had to flee as people got Saito to the nearest hospital after being cut from a box cutter Toga was holding.

Luckily he is still alive, but that didn't stop Toga from getting in trouble. To make sure she wouldn't get arrested she had to run away from home and you haven't seen her since. Then you saw her once again somewhere you never expected to see her. At the training camp. With the league of villains.

"Why did you take me Toga? You know I would rather go to prison than become a villain." You stated. "Because I wanted you to feel a type of freedom I never felt before. A better freedom than here." Toga said, gesturing to the room. "What are you talking about? We were free here." You said, as Toga then shook her head. "We both wanted to be free y/n, but this place still felt like a cage. Since I was still hiding from the public I never really felt as if this could be a place where I could be honest to myself and others." Toga said.

Suddenly a purple portal appeared behind her making her tumble forward a bit and turned around to see this gateway to wherever Kurogiri left the other side at. "Toga, time's up, come on." A voice to the person you believed was called Magne said. Toga hesitated as she didn't know whether to come in as she knew if she didn't the others would come over, but she didn't want to leave you again so soon.

Seeing as it would be safer for you Toga decided to move towards the portal. "You know you don't have to do this right?" You asked, making Toga stop in place as hearing that sentence made it feel as if you were squishing her heart. "I can maybe talk to the principal and tell them about your situation. I could try and see if they can maybe try to get you into some rehabilitation program at UA where we can both become heroes." You said, remembering how you both dreamed fondly of fighting crime together.

Toga shook her head no as she knew what you were saying was a pipe dream. "That won't work because I don't want to go back to who I was. Back to a time where the only good part of my life was you. That was a part of the reason I suggested kidnapping you to Shigaraki, it was so I could have my bright light back again. So I could be with all of the people in my life who have truly accepted me." Toga said as you both felt the other was trying to break the other's heart.

"Toga are you there?! Are you OK?! I don't care." A guy, named Twice you believed, said. You knew you had a few more seconds at best so questioning what to do with these last few seconds with her. Deciding now is a better time to give it to her you reached into your pocket to grab the bag and then tossed it to her.

Toga was about to turn to the portal, but she noticed the bag you tossed to her and grabbed it before it hit the ground. She looked to see what she grabbed and saw it was a blood bad that was pretty full of the red stuff. Toga looked up to you as you had a slight scowl due to the timing. "I bribed a nurse to give me a blood bag. I was going to send it to you before you vanished. It has been around my house for a while and something tells me your new friends don't want to share blood yet, so this will help you get by." You said slowly turning away, your mouth twitching as you tried to not sound sad with a breaking voice.

Toga noticed this and didn't want to make this harder for you, so despite her not knowing if the blood came from someone she loved she still took it. After all, even if it's not directly from you, you still gave it to her. And you are someone she loves. "Thanks, I'll treasure it." Toga said, walking to the portal. She took one step through the portal before having one last glance at you. "Bye y/n thanks for everything." Toga said. "...Yeah, no problem." You said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After she left you went back home, but you later moved to UA's new dorm system with the rest of Class 1A. When you moved in you were able to bring some of your personal stuff to decorate the room. It was a nice little set up as you tried to make it look as much like your room as you could.

Later, the entire class decided to have a contest to see who had the best room and we looked at both the girls and boys' rooms. Bakugou and Tsu didn't join the fun and just stayed in their own rooms. Each room was a bit interesting in some way, but Sato won the thing. It wasn't because of the room, but because of his baking skills. Mineta and Kaminari claimed that it was cheating, but there were no exact rules so everyone else was cool with it.

Anyway after that fun journey everyone decided to call it a night. You went to your room and felt exhausted after all the decorating so you just got in bed and watched some anime on your phone. As you were watching you accidentally clicked something and it brought you to your camera app. (Seriously have you never clicked on something and it somehow brought you to another app? It gets annoying!)

You growled in annoyance when you then noticed the last picture at the bottom. It was rare for you to take pictures on your phone as you mainly use it for entertainment purposes. It is so rare you can't even remember the last time you took a picture. For nostalgic sake you clicked on it to see it was a picture of you and Toga together. The day before you went to the hospital and Toga couldn't help herself.

You felt your heart break as you saw the picture of you two smiling. At this moment you began to wonder was it all your fault this happened? Did you enable to drink too much blood and not regulate it to help fight her blood lustfulness'? Or was this always going to be the end result no matter what you did to help her.

You guessed the reason you always stuck by Toga's side at first as you could feel she was still hurting on the inside. This made you try your best in stopping this from happening any more, but no matter what you did you couldn't save her from her true self. You couldn't save Toga from becoming what she was always going to become. One person couldn't stop her from what the end result from lack of years of quirk counseling, demanding parents, and stress of putting up a false persona.

But you didn't care about those lies as you fell for Toga and who she really is. Your encounter replaying in your mind for the 100th time since you left that building. You could remember everything that happened in vivid detail, but you remember what she said to you about love the most. About how you couldn't be with her.

You wished you could have disagreed with Toga, but you couldn't. There was no way it would work between both of you. The two of you lead with different lives and professions. I mean how could it be possible for a hero to love a villain and vice versa. No matter how much the both of you wished it could. And I do mean both of you as Toga began tearing up at the memory as much as you in her own room.

Author: I made it end sadly! As is the life of villainy in this series. I hope you enjoyed this even if this didn't follow the usually set up of the one shots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3K 31
Deku Multiverse! Watch with the characters of My Hero Academia as they watch different universe's of Deku. Villain Deku, Vigilante Deku, Hero Deku...
493K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
341K 8.5K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
82.3K 1.5K 75
Love me, love me, love me, more and more! Love me, love me, so much that's it's maddening! My Hero Academia characters x gender neutral reader becaus...