Jinx x Reader《I'll Never Leav...

By Birdbugxo123

You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe de... More

|Author's Note~ Welcome|
°•Character Introduction•°
♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡
Author's Note: Thank you
◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇
♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡
°•Author's Note•°
◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇
♡Chapter 5: I'll never leave you.♡
♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡
Author's Note.
◇Chapter 7: Funtime◇
○Chapter 8: You're perfect..○
Author's Note: Discord?
Discord Server
♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡
◇Author's Note◇
◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇
○Chapter 12: Will she live?○
Please help me T^T/AN
•Chapter 13: The end..•
Face reveal! 74k view special

♡Chapter 9: You came back?♡

4.5K 171 115
By Birdbugxo123

Jinx was still acting mostly like her usual self from what I've seen so far. Thank the deities.

Jinx: (N/N)... will you come with me to the bar?

Y/n: Sure, I have nothing better to do.

Jinx: I mean.. nothing is better than hanging out with your favorite person right?

I chuckled and smiled at her.

Y/n: right!

We walked upstairs to the bar were Chuck was working. Jinx shushed me and signaled me to follow her. I knew what she was doing.

We slipped through the door and quickly ran to the side before Chuck could see us. He looked at the door and shook it off seeing as no one was there. Me and Jinx sat down at one of the seats at the bar.

Jinx: Chuck!

He jumped back in surprise seeing us both sitting at the counter.

Chuck: Thieram.. Uh.. my names Thireram.

Jinx: Nice try, Chuck.

Jinx taps the table twice and flips her hair back. She looks back at me and I nod.

Jinx: Two straws, Thank you!

Chuck, or 'Thieram' Starts making the drink, we're regulars so he knows remembers exactly what we want. Well, I guess Jinx threatening him helps jog his memory.

Jinx: So what's all the hubbub?

Chuck: Uh, boss wants us to grab someone up.

Jinx: Someone? Anyone?

He puts our drink down in front of us. It's a black cup with little designs me and Powder made when we were younger.

Jinx: Who are you grabbing?

Chuck: Some girls

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Chuck: I mean, I mean not.. I'm not grabbing girls. Oh, other than the.. those ones...I guess.

I look at him with with suspicious face.

Jinx snapped her fingers. He dropped two straws in the drink. Me and Jinx took a sip.

Jinx: Focus. Who are they? Why wasn't I invited to the party?

She took the crystal and rolled it around on the rim before dropping it in. I chuckled, she took a sip and I followed along.

Chuck: I, I don't know. They got I a fight with Sevika. They did a number on her.

Jinx: Oh really? What number?

I chuckled, she was making fun of him.

Chuck: It's like a saying...

Jinx: You're doing great, Chuck.

She got up and hugged him. My eyes widened and I glared at him. I stood up to wait for Jinx. Why was I feeling like this? She can hug whoever she wants, so, why? She pulled away from him and jumped over the counter.

Jinx: Here, for you, Chuck.

She turned around and grabbed our drink, she took my hand and I felt my stomach flutter. He turned around and an explosion of pink powder blew from behind his back. I looked at him and held my knife in my hand, I made a neck slice motion with my knife as a warning for him.

On our way home she turned to me with an exited face.

Jinx: I have an idea!

I smiled at her exited face.

Y/N: Oh really? Enlighten me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We we're sat in Silco's office waiting for Sevika. Me and Jinx sat right next to eachother in Silco's chair. I was trying to keep my face cool. I was sitting very, very close to her, we were basically completely flushed together. I told her I could sit somewhere else, but she insisted I sat next to her. We were both conversating with one another until we heard footsteps followed by the door opening.

Sevika: We lost her.

Jinx turned the chair around. Sevika saw us both in the chair and let out a small gasp.

Jinx: Lost who?

She growled and walked towards us. She walked into a trip wire. The wire opened a contraption filled with sleeping gas. She started coughing and kept walking, trying to get as close to us as she could. Jinx put on her mask and handed me one, I slipped it on my face as Sevika tried to reach for us. Jinx waved at her and I did the same. She fainted. It was time to have fun.

After a little while Sevika was starting to wake up. I spun her in the chair multiple times. I stooped her in front on Jinx. Jinx slapped her across the face and shs started to wake up. Jinx clamped her hands together and sighed. She put her feet on the arms of the chair and scooted Sevika closer to herself.

Jinx: I feel like you and I got off with the wrong arm.

She looked at me and I handed her my knife.

Jinx: maybe.. we should try the other.

She traced it just below Sevika's shoulder.

Sevika: No need. It's just your sister.

Me and Jinx's face both contorted into ones of confusion.

Sevika: She's back. And she's looking for both of you. It's not what you think. She's with some girl enforcer. Guess she replaced you guys.

I furrowed my eyebrows and Jinx pulled her closer and dug the knife into the chair next to the side of her face.

Jinx: You're lying!

Sevika: Why bother? Her back in town, it's only a matter of time before you implode and Silco gets the message that you both are only as good for our cause as you were for your family. Y/N, Jinx.

She said Jinx's name with venom. Sevika never really mined me too much, but she thought it was irresponsible to me hanging out with Jinx.

Jinx started sniffling, although, I could tell it was fake. She pretended to cry. Sevika smirked thinking she got a reaction out of Jinx. Suddenly Jinx sneezes and Sevika goes rolling backwards in the chair and hits a wall. Jinx starts giggling and I chuckled along with her.

Jinx: Ten outta ten, toots!

She hopped off the desk and I followed.

Jinx: I think I know just how to deliver that message.

She spins Sevika in her chair and giggles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jinx Pov:

After having our fun with Sevika by tying her up and drawing on her, (N/N) told me she was going to make cupcakes. I was soo very exited, she makes the best cupcakes ever! And even better, after they're done she let's us decorate them together... it was, just like when we were younger. If I woke up in the middle of the night due to my nightmares, she would let me help her bake and decorate cupcakes. My stomach fluttered thinking about her. I've loved her for years now, but I've never been confident enough to tell her. What if she left me? She is the only one I have left. No, no. Don't think about that now. I slapped myself on the forehead with my hand, then Mylo started to speak.

Mylo: Don't tell her, she'll definitely leave you, hell she'll probably leave you anyways.

Jinx: Shut up.

Mylo: You should distance yourself from her, she makes you weak... vulnerable. And one day she'll stab you in the back and leave you there to die.

Jinx: No! No she won't! She promised!

I started to cry. She can't leave me, She cant! My thought process was broken when I heard her beautiful voice coming from the kitchen.

Y/N: Jinxy! Cupcakes are ready come decorate!

I wiped my tears and left for the kitchen. She was holding the pan of cupcakes and piping bags.

Y/N: Here I have-

She looked up at my face and stopped her sentence. She quickly put the things on the table and took off her oven mit.

Y/N: Jinxy are you alright?

She walked up to me and put her hands on my cheeks.

Jinx: I'm fine.

Y/N: No you're not, when you're sad you have this kind of look on your face.
She looked at me and pouted.

Y/N: Am I allowed to know what's wrong, or would you rather not tell me? It's your choice don't feel pressured to tell me anything, but know I'm always here for you. I promise.

I look at her with sad eyes, she always knows how to make me feel better. Still. I can't tell her, not right now.

Jinx: Not right now (N/N). Maybe later.

Y/N: Ok, well, let's start decorating cupcakes.

We started decorating the cupcakes, It took my mind away from my intrusive thoughts and let me focus on my (N/N). She was always so pretty no matter what she did, while she was decorating her cupcake she had her tongue poking out from her lips just a tad bit, and when she did something to her her approval, she would let out a short hum or do a small victory dance. It was always the little things that made me
love her the most. Honestly, she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Y/N: Jinxy, you're staring.

I shake my head and apologize, I look back down at my cupcake with a red face. She giggles and walks up to me. She takes my cheeks in her hands and puts her forehead against mine. She started giggling and when I was about to ask her why, she attacked. She put her finger in some frosting and smeared it on my nose.

Y/N: haha! Gotcha!

She stood there holding her stomach while laughing, I took this as the perfect opportunity to get revenge. I smirked at her and took a frosted cupcake off the plate. She was still laughing until she looked up at me hovering over her. She slowly stopped laughing and her eyes went wide.

Y/N: No, no, no. Jinx, don't you dare-

Before she could finish I threw the cupcake at her face.

Jinx: Haha! Revenge!

She looked at me and started laughing harder. She took a piece of still in tact cupcake and threw it at me. After a tiny cupcake war and two cupcake eating contests, which I won, we decided to clean and take a shower. I took a shower first and she took one after. I walked up to her and put my chin on top of her still wet head. She giggled and lifted her head up a bit.

Y/N: Would you like me to braid your hair?

I nodded my head.

Y/N: Okay, sit down on the floor and I'll grab the stuff.

After a few moments she came back and sat on the couch with hair spray, a comb, and ponytails. As she was coming my hair and running her fingers through it, I leaned into her touch and hummed. She giggled and started braiding my hair. She was one out of the three people who I allowed to touch my hair. Well more like two now. As she was braiding my hair I thought of what Sevika was telling me. Vi was apparently looking for me and Y/N. Maybe, just maybe I could look for her. No, that would take too long. Then I remembered. She gave me and Y/N a smoke thingy before... before the accident. I hummed and spoke to Y/N.

Jinx: N/N, do you remember what Sevika told us.

She paused for a moment before humming as an answer.

Jinx: Well, do you also remember the smoke thing Vi gave us so we could find her?

She paused, but for a longer time this time.

Y/N: Jinx, What are you planning?

She finished doing my hair and tapped my head. I turned to her and smiled.

Jinx: Let's go see if Vi will keep her promise.

Wherever you are, light it up and ill find both of you. I promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Still Jinx's pov:

After getting ready, we left for a high place that would be easily spotted. We walked for a bit before we found a good spot. Y/N looked at me with eyes that seemed to ask me if I was ready. I nodded and put the crystal inside the base of the smoker, I grapped the trigger ready to pull it.

Wherever you are, light it up and ill find both of you. I promise.

I pulled the trigger and a huge amount of bright blue smoke pourd out of the base of of the smoker and illuminated our faces. I looked over at Y/N to see her face soft with wonder and awe, but it held something else... sorrow.. and determination. I wasn't the only one who suffered through the traumatic time, she was also hurting. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she locked eyes with me and smiles. I smile back and we both look up to the sky...

waiting.... waiting for someone who could possibly help us escape.. ecape the nightmare we call life.

It was a few minutes that felt like forever. We waited till the last bit, as the smoke faded away we both looked at each other with faces showing a mix of sadness, disappointment, and anger. I was furiated, she promised. No, I was a fool to think this would work. I whipped the base of the smoke bomb through the air to never be seen again. I took the crystal tight in my hand. I was about to tell (N/N) it was time to go before I heard a voice,

her voice...

Vi: Powder, Y/N?

-----------------------------------》

Y/n pov:

Vi: Powder, Y/N?

I looked up at Jinx with a shocked face. We slowly turned around. And there she was.. Vi, in the flesh, standing a little ways in front of us.

Y/N: Vi....?

She walked towards us with tears in her eyes

Vi: Oh Powder, Y/N.

She ran at us and engulfed us in a huge hug. I started to cry as I wrapped my hands around Vi's waist, Jinx followed. Jinx and I were both crying into her shoulder.

Y/N: why would you leave us, we were scared and alone?

Vi: I know, I know. I'm sorry I left, I regret my choice everyday. I'm sorry...

She looked at us with a guilty face.

Vi: I tried to come back. I promise, I did but...I got arrested.

Jinx: Marcus?

Vi: I don't know. I... It doesn't matter. I just.. never thought I'd seen either of you again.

She held both of our cheeks in her hand. She took us in for another big hug.

Jinx: Are you real?

I started crying harder. No she is real, right?

Y/N: Please... please be real.

She broke away from the hug to look at us both in the eyes. And I touched her face gently.

Vi: Yes, of course. It's me, Vi. I- I'm right here.

Jinx: Things changed when you left. We both changed.

Jinx spoke with voice cracks, by now we were both sobbing.

Vi: I know Pow-Pow, (n/n), I know. You did what you guys had to do to survive. Me too. It's okay. What matters is we're together.

We hugged for a few more moment before we heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and I saw a girl. Me and Jinx both had the same idea, we both yanked ourselves out of Vi's grasp and grabbed our weapons.

Jinx: Who's she?

Caitlyn: Who are you?

Vi: It's okay. She's a friend.

Y/n: So Sevika wasn't lying. You're with an enforcer?

Me and Jinx both took a step away from Vi, we both stood side by side in a defensive posture.

Caitlyn: Your sister is Jinx, and her friend?

Vi: Caitlyn, just listen, we can work this out.

Jinx: This is a trick. You're playing us!

She screamed at Vi. Tears started littering my face again but I still kept my defense next to her.

Jinx: Shut up! I'm in no mood.

Damn it.. Mylo, Claggor. Why now?

Caitlyn: We didn't say anything.

I glared at Caitlyn.

Jinx: I wasn't talking to you!

Vi: Powder, it's okay.

I glared at Vi next, she needs to stop calling her that before she losses the rest of her sanity.

Jinx: Don't call me that! It's Jinx now. Powder fell down a well.

Vi: Your not a Jinx- God I never should have-

Jinx: Stop talking to me like I'm a child!

She put her machine gun in Vi's face.

Jinx: Was that why you came? For this stupid stone?

Vi: No, I don't even know what that is, I..

Jinx: Your a class act sister. Sister thought I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her.

She pulls the trigger for the machine gun to start spinning.

Vi: Powder, I'm here for you and Y/N. Only you two. You can both kill me if you want, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to abandon you again. She put her hands on our arms.

Jinx: Everyone, shut up, I need to think.

The voices were screaming at her. I put my arm on her shoulder.

Jinx: Do you hear that?

We all paused to listen.

Y/N: Damn, it's the Firelights.

The Firelights began to slowly come through the pipes on their hoverboards. Jinx put her fingers on the trigger and began shooting at the Firelights. I got ready with my knife and small gun. They came down and started attacking us. I put my back to Jinx's and we watched them circle us. They came rushing toward us, one came close to my face, I took the chance to uppercut their jaw. I was careful to stay behind Jinx while she was firing her machine gun. I knocked one of the Firelights that was coming at Jinx to the ground. I slowly walked towards them and kicked them in the stomach. They took out a smoke bomb and tossed it at the ground I backed up, trying to find a way to see. I breathed in some smoke and began to cough. I finally got out of the smoke to see the Firelight worker gone.

Y/n: Damn it..

I heard Jinx yell in pain. I instinctively let my guard down to check on her. She was fighting another Firelight, I couldn't see where she was injured. I went to try and help her before I felt a hard pole smack against my head. The last thing I could remember was Jinx running towards me as she screamed my name.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow this one was a very long chapter. I didn't post a chapter yesterday because I wanted to make this a long one. Let me know if you see any errors, part of this chapter might not be the best. I was very tired but I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.

Have a good day/night/evening I appreciate you and you are loved<33

3140 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.2K 32
Y/n and powder knew each other since they were young. Y/n having a feeling towards powder but didn't know what it was, having fun while it lasted. Un...
51.1K 1.9K 19
"So promise me, please, that you'll take care of her. You're the only one I trust. " Vi never knew she would have fallen this hard for anyone in her...
7.3K 179 14
After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't leave each other's side,until someone un...
90.3K 2.8K 43
This is the first story, I'm writing a better one of this so if it's your first time reading this, if you wish you can wait a couple of days till I p...