Avengers ; MLT [completed]

Por avengersdarling

{do not read!! its too cringe, I'll re-wright it soon} one year ago Iris was a 14-year-old girl who lived mos... M谩s

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
A/N

Part 92

35 2 0
Por avengersdarling

Every day was different in this month, sometimes we would wake up early and sometimes late, then eat breakfast or lunch and watch a movie or call the family, we then would go on beach walks or a cute dates that will end up with us back to our villa and back in the bed.

Honestly, if I wasn't pregnant already I would have been after this trip, as I was checking my social media states I felt a kick making me gasp in surprise, "what" peter asked worried, I looked at peter then down at my belly where I felt another kick making me jump.

"babe are you okay should I-" "peter just shut up and give me your hand," I said and I placed his hand on the is its kicking making him gasp too "our little child is kicking" he squealed "I know," I said hugging him.

The flight attendant informed us both that the plan is about to land and it did, "happy I missed you!!" I said hugging him "I missed you too kid" he chuckled pulling away, the whole ride we talked about the honeymoon everything we did, and all the fun we had.

Happy took us back to the tower where we meet everyone there and had a 'welcome back party' where we had a lot of fun there and got a call telling me that our next ultrasound is in a few hours.

I and peter had to leave the party and go only to be given the most shocking news ever.

"yup the babies are all healthy" lea our doctor said making us look at each other "see Pete I to- wait did you just say, babies?" I asked "we're having twins," peter said shocked "triplets," she spoke "triplets" peter chuckled nervously "you're serious we're having 3 kids," I said and she nodded.

"we're having TRIPLETS," peter said excitedly but I was still in shock, I mean I was happy but 3 kids AND peter

OH.

MY.

GOD.

"baby was having 3 KIDS!!!" he said shaking me.

After the appointment we went straight back to our apartment "should we tell ned and MJ" he asked "yea and well tell them to plan the baby shower butttt if they are all one gender they'll just do it for one but if their boys and girls they'll say it's twins, not triplets" I said and he agreed.

"we're back!!" we said and both MJ and ned run to us "so how is the little dude" "you mean the little babe" MJ corrected ned "THEY won't stop kicking and it's starting to hurt," I said making their eyes widen.

"twines!!" MJ squealed "triplets" peter smiled brightly "no way" ned's jaw fell "believe it or not, 6 tiny feet would be kicking me soon" I chuckled "oww".

"you okay," Peter asked "yea I guess baby number two wanted to join the kicking" I huffed "let's sit down, peter carry here" "n- okay" peter hadn't even given me a chance to argue.

"take this but don't open it until you are in your room, I don't want 'you to know who' to read your minds," peter said "Heyy I won't," I said and peter raised his brow "okay fine, im going to bed," I said kissing his checks.

"good night beautiful" he shouted making me chuckle.

(time skip, a month)

Ned and MJ were gone all day for a 'time alone' when my dad called us for an important meeting, we entered the tower and it was quiet for some reason "iris, peter come quick" Lilia and coper said holding our hands and running toward the garden.

"What th-" "SURPRISE!!!" everyone yelled scaring both of us "what is all this," I asked looking at the most cuties baby shower EVER.

the baby shower was a teddy bear-themed and oh my god it sooo cute that I was about to tear up.

"you girl come with us," MJ said pulling me to a room where the girls got me ready for the party, "thank you so much I look beautiful," I said looking at the mirror "your welcome babe, now let's go before your husbands thinks we kidnapped you," nat chuckled.

-time skip-

After having a drink, talking to everyone we played some really fun games.
The family was split into separate groups where each group had a game for us to play.

(Pepper, tony, may, and happy)

(Clint, Bucky, sam and Pietro)

(Wanda, vision, nat, and bruce)

(Lila, cooper, Nate)

After playing for a while I sat down looking at the rest and how bucky is trying to open a diaper while sam is trying to steal his baby. Peter is playing with Tommy, billy, and my brother hide and seek to pretend not to see them behind the bushes. my dad came sitting next to me handing me warm water which I cooled to my liking. 

my father and I talked for a while when peter came "hey gorgeous" he said kissing my cheeks "hey handsome" I smiled "nat said dinner is ready" he said offering me his hand which I happily took.

as we were about to eat, MJ stopped me and everyone else "okay everyone the gender will be reviled soon" she said and both I and Peter looked at each other with excitement, "how will it b-" I was cut off by a big firework bang. 

in the second bang, words started to appear.

"THE" was the first word to appear "GENDER" was the second word and now everyone read the word out loud.

"OF"

"BABY"  

"STARK / PARKER"

"IS..."

"BOY" 

"ITS A B-" my dad was cut off when the words "AND GIRL" appeared in the sky "ITS TWINS" was the last words then came pink, blue and purple fireworks and everyone clapped and whisled, when peter picked me up and swinged me around.

he placed me down and we both shared a passionate kiss which was interrupted by the kids saying "Ewww".

we pulled away and i smiled looking at my soulmates beautiful brown eyes that were filled with love and affection "i love you peter benjamin parker so so much".

WC: 1.2K

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

19.9K 439 11
Y/n L/n was known for one thing. Death. She was hard to catch, hard to see. At first, she was a science experiment, no no for hydra for a small mafia...
15.6K 390 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
23.3K 681 40
She was the gem of SHIELD, the one that everyone knew of, but no one had seen or met, except Nick Fury. She was talked about by everyone, all hoping...
11.3K 386 30
Description: Y/n; Former S.H.I.E.L.D agent, threatened by Hydra to leave the organization where she was about to be certified. Now living a simple li...