Discord Friends | Olivia Hye...

By oliviahyeswolf

Wanna play? [Olivia Hye x FemaleReader] (unfinished) More

[Info]
Discord Friends
Sleepover Pt. 1
Sleepover Pt. 2
Sleepover Pt. 3
Focus more
Just a normal Friday
Soobin made new friends
The perfect Team
Seola's confession
After School
She's different
Uploads
a little nervous?
Preparing
so good to see you
the date
let's start the party, okay?
Games & Kisses
pinky promise
Dance Practice
lunch
[a gift from the author]

Arcade

300 22 4
By oliviahyeswolf

Hyeju and I walk next to each other.

Then I noticed her hand shifting, and she puts it right into the pocket of my jacket where my hand already is.

Her fingers are a little cold, so I wrap my hand around them to warm her.

Today is a pretty windy and cold day for summer. Lucky we spend the rest of the day inside.

We arrived at the arcade and go inside, not many people are here at this time. This means we probably never have to wait for anything, perfect.

"So who is ready for a round of Mario Kart?"

Felix asks. Yoohyeon and I raise our arms.

The other (Haseul, Seola, Mingi, and Hyeju) move over to the retro arcade machines.

"Whoever wins gets ice cream from the losers!"

"Deal"

-

-

liked by sharonlol, nikiindahouse, choisoobin and 6,749 others

felixleehere guess who had to buy me ice cream, cause they're bad at games?

justy/n f u Felix, I want a rematch! >:(

After that absolute unfair round, we checked the sports games they had here.

And there I proved that I'm not that bad like he made me look.

This "basketball throw game". HA! I won.

The motorcycle race game. Yup, I won again.

Super Smash Bros. Guess... I WON >:D

All I needed was just a warm-up and now no one can beat me.

We moved over to the rest of the group.

"Any idea to get Y/N fall from her high ego?"

"Why? Is she winning against you?"

"Yes, not sure how."

"How about a round of classic battle royal?"

"Are you referring to Pubg?"

"Yup, Hyeju and Mingi are glued to their screens. I bet they will be the challenge you need Y/N."

"I'm interested."

"Tho there is a twist."

"And that is?"

"They're playing mobile, the Computer section is work in progress here. But there have gaming phones here."

"I haven't played any mobile games for years."

I look over the phone area. Mingi and Hyeju are almost finished with their round, I wonder if they win.

My heart did this girl already win tho, she looks so good while being focused. Reminds me of the one time she watched me closely at one of our party nights.

I walk over there and watch them over their shoulders.

They communicate with each other, tho I barely can hear what they say. I'm just so busy watching her, the way she talks, the way she moves her fingers-

Y/N!

Calm down.

Before I can even come back to my senses. They already celebrate their success.

"I see we have a new team member."

"Yeah sure."

"Y/N, how about if I get more kills than you, you have to make me a favor. Of course, it also works the other way around."

"Eh, okay. But go easy on me, I'm not that good."

Mingi invites me and we start the round. It's like every round of a battle royal.

You drop somewhere, look for loot, and stay in the slowly closing area.

We get some kills here and there. Never mind, they do. I have my problems adjusting to the controls.

"On the left side of the tall building is someone."

"Got him."

"Good job."

"We need to find a car."

And so on and on.

Till it was just three teams left, including us.

"Watch out one has a sniper, he's somewhere on the hill."

"I think I see him. I will shoot"

"Nice shot, damn."

"One team is in the red building. We need to push."

So we do, and damn right, we won the firefight.

"Two left. One was last to our right."

"I hold the angle."

...

"Both there!"

We all shoot at them.

One down.

...

Two down.

We won!

We all high-fived each other.

"See it work better than you thought."

"Well, you guys did the most actually."

"Nah, you and your sniper were a great help."

"So about that favor, since you had more kills, what had you in mind?"

"Mhh~ come with me."

She gets up and I follow her.

We're at the food section of this arcade, my family and I always used to buy snacks here.

She orders two hot dogs.

She hands me one over.

"Here you go."

"I don't get it."

"This is not the favor just a "thank you"."

We move outside of the building. The sun came out, it's warm and comforting.

"So, I'm gonna be honest it's not really a favor but more a question."

"Okay."

"I'm so happy that we got the chance to finally meet in person. God, the time we spend online together whether playing games or just talking was and still is the best time I had in my life. And I'm also aware that I'm not gonna stay here forever. But I still want to try this regardless of it being stressful cause of our long distance. I want to be with you officially. I made a joke on our date and it just didn't feel right that way. Y/N will you-"

My phone vibrates in my hand, we both look at it. Seola is calling me.

"Can you not, please."

I look at her and that back at my phone. I decline the call.

"Y/N I mean it, I want to be your girlfriend. And I'm not sure what's going on between you and Seola. Don't get me wrong I do trust you on this. But I don't trust her if I can be honest. She doesn't like me, it's obvious, she hates that you don't see more in her, because of me."

"I just hate hurting her feelings."

"So you rather lie to yourself?"

"No."

"Then what do you want? I said pretty clearly what I want."

"I-I want to be with you, but..."

"But?!"

"I don't want you to leave me! I don't want you to lose interest one day and then I'm left with a broken heart!"

"Why would I stop loving you? I know long-distance relationships can be hard. But I know we can do that! Please Y/N, you need to see that."

All these emotions made me tear up. Hyeju wipes the single tear up and leaves her hand on my cheek.

I melt under her soft touch. I hug her tight, my head next to her chest. Her heart is beating fast enough for me to feel it.

"I want to be your girlfriend Hyeju."

I get back to my position, but halfway she stops me to kiss me.

--------------------

Did I say to make shorter chapters last time? Yes. Did I still write over 1000 words cause I got absolutely carried away? Yes.

I hoped you liked it^^ They're finally a couple, woohoo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.7K 79
X1 imagines (fluff , angst , AU , smut) request box CLOSED !! started: 6 September 2019 ended: 24 June 2021 + lowercase intended + sexual terms used...
71K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
2.5K 88 21
"๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โ€ž ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š”...
144K 6.3K 28
โno mercy, no glory.โž ( Ha Do-yeong x female oc! )