"The weak and pitiful one bec...

By AmaniMaiza

athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister... More

The prologue
The princess lost her hope
let's start all over again
The palace got attacked
The first meeting
the magical cave again us
the two last doors
where did the pitiful princess go?
the great magician of the tower
my new knights
My first happy day
the tea party
The crown princess.
Athy vs ijekiel
who will win?
I will win
The competition(1)
the competition (2)
the second chaotic tea party
the confession
the confession (2)
we started a new life
A funny first date
we just want honest feelings
how to be a good girlfriend
No longer the " lovely princess"
An apologize
A new friend
the princess is angry
everything is solved for now
the storm arrived
let's save lucas!
the fight part 1
the fight 2
lets go home
we're finally back
"together forever " [the end ]

"My family "

3.2K 101 104
By AmaniMaiza

" who was it ? who was the one who did it ?"

lucas said that clearly angry ready to kill whoever did this .

" ........."
but athanasia is silent .

it not like she doesen't want to say who did it .

it just that after what happend, her mind is quite blurry .
she is exhaused .

lucas notice that and sigh heavily.

" alright , I won't ask you right now . let me  heal you cheek first then we will talk about this ."

athanasia just nodded quitely .

they enter athanasia's room.

lucas used magic to heal her face after a long silence lucas spoke again.

" so ? who was it ?"

" ....."

" just so you know if you dont tell me I will found out myself and kill that person .
it would be better to tell me so that I won't kill an innocent person by mistake."

of course lucas can guess who did it but he wanted to hear athanasia's answer.

athanasia just stare at him for a while .

" that ....I was at the tea party then....."
she tell lucas what happend from de begining .

he just stay silent listening to her .

" this is what happend ."

" ......you told me at the cave that you passed all the 16 years of your life trying to get someone's attention was it him ?"

she seem quite surprised that lucas remember it but at the same time she feel ashamed .

" from what you told me and how you were treated he dosent deserve all that hard work of yours ."

" I know.I m really stupied right?"

she smiled weakly but that wasent a happy one but more a sad one .

her head was down and she stare at the floor .

" yes you were quite a fool but you realized that and tried to go froward now right?."

lucas left athanasia's chin with his fingers so that she can look at him in the eyes

" the real fool isent the one who make a mistake but the one who never acknowledge his mistakes and keep repeating them ....."

"........"

"you did great today and the work you'v put all this time isent for nothing  ."

lucas said that with a gentel voice .

athanasia felt something warm in her heart and tears would have fallen if she dident held them.

she always worked soo hard but no one ever praise her .

she was looked down on and treated like a fool who only is clingy to the empror.

so the fact that someone tell her that she did great even if lucas said it casually , she was really happy that she wanted to cry .

" thank you lucas ." she said trying to held her tears of happiness.

after a few minutes of silence lucas spoke again.

" okay , then I m going to torture that madman then kill him painfully .
until then rest well ."

lucas stand up ready to leave .

"!?!? no no no !!! lucas wait a second ." athanasia panicked and wrap her arms around lucas waist  to stop him.

" what ? dont tell me that you still care for that man?"

" no that's not -"

" PRINCESS!"

a voice unterrupt them .it was Lily .

" princess are you alright ?! ,I heard about what happend at the tea party !! I was soo worried .!!!" lily come running towards athy to hug her .

" it alright lily everything is fine."

"I heard you was slapped ,Where does it hurt .?"

" it okay lucas healed me ."

" I see , thank you your excellency." lily thanked lucas .

" no need to thank me ."

a servent knock.on the door.

" princess athanasia , the knights want to see you "

" the princess just come back !" lily spoke.

" its okay lily I will go see them ."

athanasia get up .

"news go by quikly . their master just was slapped as if it was nothing ,maybe they will say that they want to quite."
athanasia thought but what she saw made her eyes widden.

all the knights were kneeling ,their heads kissing the floor ..

" what the- "

" princess athanasia , as the captain of the knights , we want to apologize deeply to her highness." the captain who was in the middel said .

" hein? apologize?" athanasia  was confused ,they were supposed to be angry why are they sorry?

" yes . we heard what happend at the tea party , because of our behavior the princess was look down on but she still took our side and protect our pride , while the all of us was rude to her and just like them look down on your highness."

"......"

" when we were hire to be of your service , we talked bad about you and even said that we wished to be princess jennete knights ,today  you took the empror's anger because of our weakness please forgive us .

from now on we will train harder under your commend and be worthy of the future queen' knight.

princess please take care of us , we promise that we will protect her highness and the ruby palace with our lifes ."

athanasia was speechless, those knights are apologizing to her because they were rude  .

they are diffrent from the nobels .

" raise your head everyone , I m not any better I was too much on the defensive with you and treated you all harshly.
I too from now on will be more understanding . deal?"

" yes princess!!!!" the all of them said with determination.

'it feels weird ' athanasia thought for the 100 times today.

" princess athanasia you are back !!  I heard the news ! that witch of rosaria how dare she !!" some maids and the butler come rushing to athy.

" hey !use another name , his excellency is a witch too!"

" no I m a magician.💢" lucas answer feeling insulted.

" hahah😅 sorry !!"

" anyway princess ,are you okay ?" the butler turn to athy.

" yes Im fine...."

" thank goodness "

" princess should we hire assasin to kill that rosaria." one of the new maids said .

" hey ! your month she is still a nobel....but its true that she deserve to die , princess how about you punish her ?"

all the maids and servent of the palace are worried for their master .

athy who is not habituate at this, look dumbfonded.

" well, now it would be risky to cause a scene ,so lets do nothing ."

" well I suppose you are right."

"..."

" anyway , today I prepare curry and some meat for dinner ." lily said happily.

" what? I hate it !" lucas complain..

" hein really your excellency ? then I will cook something else for you."

'aaaa' athanadia thought 'what is this atmosphere ? I dont remember it somhow it feels so good , I really want to protect this .'

" princess athanasia " a voice cut the the family athmospher.

it was a maid from another palace.

" princess jennete invite you to see her ."

athanasia POV :

this  empror really is something ,he is already telling me to go apologize to jennete .

well I need to talk to her to put an end to this matter .

" fine I will go "

"but princess you still  dident  rest !!" lily and the other maids look worried for me.

" dont worry about it ,just serve me a chocolate cake when I return ,that would make me happy ." I smiled at them .

" ah ! yes princess, I will do it right away "

" as for the knights ,go back to the trainning ground and keep on exercising.you can rest after you finished ."

" YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!!"

I felt the burning gaze of the maid who come to see me .

I notice lucas walking away .

I immediately stop him

" lucas ,lucas where are you going ?"

" hum isent it obvious? going to kill that bastard like empror ." he said casually.

"no ,we will talk about it after I return ,until then just wait for me."

" okay I will wait after killing him." he said ready to teleport .

" noooo!! dont do anything ! wait for me we will talk again about this !!"

" why should-"

" please ." I look at him straight in the eye .

"........."

"......."

"...fine ."

I smiled a littel.

" see you ."

I followed the maid.when we were out of the ruby palace she said .

" dont think that you can steal princess's jennete place as the crown princess."

she clearly heard the knights calling me the crown princess.

and she saw that I m gaining strength
I stare at her back .
she cant even say this to my face

" I m not sure ,is it possible to steal something that is mine?"

" you-"

" careful at you language , I can kill you really easely you know ."

she flinched and just start walking again

we are here . the emroled palace.

" greeting to you princess jennete " I greet her formally.

" athy...."
she seem down and her eyes are red from crying .

" did you call  me for a special reason?"

" ......about what happend today..."

" ah. yes I come to apologize for causing a scene and making thing difficult for you at the tea party."

"........"

"...."
she stare at the table we were siting and I stare at her .

" ...why? ...athy those months you are weird you dont look like yourself."

".........."

" back then you wouldent care about others  , you always say its fine and you diden't care why did you change ? why suddenly you become distant and care about others opinon?"

".....jennete what you are saying is what you feel , its your feelings but what about My feeling ? did you ever think about what I feel? .
just because I said it was fine did you think that I enjoyed being insulted ? you cried because you just heard someone yelling, then I wonder what you would do if you were in my place, but then I m sure his majesty would take care of it right?."

" that-"

" but unfortunaltly I dont have his majesty to help me .

the only one who can save me is me."

jennete fell silent and her body shake a littel, hurt and scared
it was like she was scold.

the maids are here ,they will surely tell claude I need to do something.

" I will get going jennete as for your question about why....I think I will let you think about the answer yourself.

I dideny say this to hurt you so forgive me I was just trying to explain myself .

I ask that you dont tell his majesty.

then I will take my leave."

I left the palace ,I heard the maids running clearly worried to jennete .

well the truth always hurt.

claude is going to make my life hell ,I need to think of something

I arrived at my room and open it .

he really did wait....

I saw lucas on the sofa waiting like I told him too.

" your face is terrible, just like I thought only bad things come from the chemira and her group." lucas told me examinating me to see any sign of injurie.

and my face was quite pale this must be the reason why he said that.

" well there is always good in the bad "

" really?"

" yes " I said without hesitation

even when bad things happend ,you learn a lesson so its okay.

" so? you wanted to say something before I kill that empror?"

ah.

" yes about that ,dont kill him there is no need ."
I said aproching him .

" why? he deserve it and he is going to die anyway lets just kill him" he said clearly displeased .

" well- wait what do you mean he is going to die anyway?"

" this guy used black magic for some reason and it is now killing him slowly beside that chemira that he love so much is just making it worse ,so he will die quikly ."

" is there a way to cure him?" lucas frown and pulled me on the sofa .
he was on top of me with his two hands beside my head.

" hey there is something wrong with you .
why do you want to save the guy who slapped you and make your life a hell.?
he deserve it .
do you consider him still as a father?"

lucas was angry his eyes were glowing .

they are beautiful.

I stare at them.

' hey wake up this is not the time to enjoy his handsome face!!" I scold myself.

" lucas you misuderstood something.
its not that I care for him or that I cant hate him."

" then?"

" its just that it would leave a bad taste in my month if he die now."

"?? what do you mean?" lucas said confused.

" if you kill him , he will die with the image of a pitiful and weak princess that was clingy to him.

I dont like it .

he will live and someday I will be above him and show him that the princess he abondoned defeat him.

I will become empress and watch him as he cant do anything ." I said without hesitation.

all that I said was one of my wish.

lucas stayed silent for a moment then spoke again.

" if you want to become empress ,then I can make it for you , I will just kill everyone that oppose you and beat them up ,it is something easy for me .

and more fast."

"...... yes ..you can do this but I want to become an empress that everyone respect because of how competant she is
not because they are afraid to be killed.

to do this I need to be patient and work step by step."

"......."

"beside someone who kill all his enemys is strong but there is someone who is more strong then him." I said with a smile.

" who is it ?"

" someone who change all his enemys into allys." I smiled proudly.

" then you want to make the empror your ally?"

" humm lets say it like that ,after all human are more useful alive then dead"

" you sound like a villianess."

" a beautiful and irresestible villianess"
lucas laugh .

" alright , I wont kill him .
since the princess want this."

" thank you lucas ."

we stare at each other for a moment .
then the door opened.

" princes-AHAH" anna ( one of the maids) enter and saw me on the sofa with lucas on top of me.

" Princess ! I m really sorry !! please just keep doing whatevee you were doing I will leave immediately.!!"

" no no no ! anna its not like that !!! we werent doing anything.!!"

I blushed hard ,but before I said all this anna left the room already.

great ! hello to the new rumors!!

" your maids have quite a dirty mind ,just like you." lucas smirk at me .

" hey  what do you mean by that!!??"I shouted angrily

" you dont understand should I draw it to you ? " He answer with a sentence full of sarcasm.

"you are the one who have a dirty mind!!"

lucas looked at me as if he was offended.

" Im hurt I am really as pure as an angel"

I stare at him with discust.

" anyway get away from me before someone else see us."

lucas stand up and I could sit down on the sofa.

" where are you going ?" I asked lucas who seem like he wa going to teleport .

" humm somewhere , why ? do you want to know?"

I just nodded.

" humm okay I will tell you "

he got close to my ear I can feel his breath on it.

is he afraid that someone hear it ?

" I m going to..."

I was wating for the wispeard that have my answer but instead I felt a pain on my ear.

" AKH !!"

THAT GUY BITE ME !!

" pfffffff your face is sooooo funny !!!!"

he laugh hard .

I got away from him and blused a lot.

" YOU DAMN WITCH"

I start attaking lucas and punching him but he just keep on laughing harder.

Seriously!!!

end of athanaisa PoV .

Lucas POV :

it was  night I just left the princess room.

it was funny .

I rememeber her blushing face.

cute .

after what she told me I decide not to kill that empror even if I want to do it .

actually , I m curious about what is she going to do .

she is really strong , even thought she is tiny.

I laugh slightly.

well, she asked me to cure that madman form black magic.

I think the world tree will break it easly.

humm I said that I wont kill him....

but I never said that I wont torture him a littel right?

I smirk at what I m going to do, a lot of ideas come into my head .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey dear readers ~

did you wait long ?
what do you think of this chapter ?

are you despointed that claude is still alive ?😂

well death is too good for him.

still I dont think lucas will let him go that easly 🤣

And also do you like the eveolution of athy's relashionship with lucas , the knights and her maids ?

see you in the next chapter ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 432 24
Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. Her love.. Her trust .. Her affection...
534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
6.7K 416 20
What gives the will to live for humans..? Is it love.? Responsibility.? Family.? Ambition..? Goal..? Dreams..? Revenge.? Hate.? It's differen...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...