The Sad Hello (Two-Shots)

By happierre

It all started with a mere hello.. and ended with a sad one. Ironic how hello sounded like farewell. Would i... More

Hello?

Hi?

2.1K 137 58
By happierre

NOTE: HAHAHA One-Shot lang 'to dapat but, ang kyot talaga ng reactions and pm's niyo. So, yea! Here's the second shot you askin', guys. I wrote this nights ago simply because I couldn't sleep. That's it. Now, I have to give 'Justice' for the both sides and am still thinking how. Anyway, hope y'all like whatever happens to the story.

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)

-happierre

**

Almost two weeks na rin matapos ang huli naming pag-uusap. And now, I decided to court her again. To win her back. Yes, siguro nga mali ako. Mali ako na hindi ko sinabi sa kanya ang totoo. I was just afraid.. damn afraid to lose her. 

Masakit para sakin ang nangyari. Nakakaloko. Nakakagago. 'Yung harapan kang maloko. Na sa tuwing magkasama kami, alam ko na iba ang iniisip niya. Na sa bawat oras na binibigay ko sa kanya, iba ang hinihintay niya. Alam ko. Yes, I am dumb, but I'm not numb. I have eyes.. and a heart. Tao lang din ako, nakakaramdam. At tangina, nasasaktan.

"Lemme help you. I can talk to her, man." kahit hindi ako lumingon, kilala ko na ang nagsalita. "So-"

"Everything will be aryt." agad kong putol sa kung ano man na sasabihin niya.

After a brief silence, I felt a hand tapped my shoulder. It was my bestfriend. We grew up together and he knew everything about me. We just had a pithy talk and after that, he left. And now, I'm all alone again. What'd happened this past few weeks instantly came in my mind. At a slow pace..

"Fuck!" nakita ko ang pagpatak ng mga luha mo. Your shaking body, trembling knees, swollen eyes.. and a wrecked heart. "It..it's you." you added.

I was in pain. I kept my lips shut.

"AH!" you shouted. "Shit, ang tanga-tanga ko. B-bakit.. bakit hindi ko naisip?" you said more like to yourself. "It was you all this time. Tangina." we were making a scene already, but hell I care. You were hurt, and so I was. You looked at me and shook your head. "FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU?" marahas mong pinunasan ang mga luha mong patuloy sa pagpatak. "How dare you do this to me? Bakit mo akong nagawang lokohin?" you stopped for a moment, as if trying to remember something. "Just.. WOW! you bitterly smiled. 

"Oo, Inaamin ko. I fell inlove with my textmate. Nahulog ako sa kanya kahit tayo pa. Niloko kita. Na sa bawat magkasama tayo, iniisip ko 'siya'. Na sa tuwing masaya tayo, iniisip ko kung masaya din ba 'siya'. Kung kumain naba siya, anong ginagawa niya.. But, shit! Hindi ko naman ginusto 'yun, eh. God knows how much I tried to stop my feelings for him.. you. Ugh! No.. kahit kailan, hindi.." you said, shaking your head. "But you," you paused. "WHY?" nakita ko ang sakit sa mga mata mo. "Sinadya mo, eh. Bakit? What, you were just testing my loyalty? My love for you? Ganun? You happy now?"

I was shocked.. and hurt. Hearing those words from you tore my heart into tiny pieces. I remained silent. I couldn't speak. Tangina masakit. 

"SPEAK UP! WHY?" 

Your tears were continuously pouring down. You walked near me and slapped me hard to my face.

"DARN IT! WHY?!" you shouted.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH!" I answered.

 I was screaming my love for you..

But you just walked away from that place.. away from me.

I chose to keep my lips shut that time because I love you. So fucking inlove with you. At tinuloy ko ang pagpapanggap na 'yun, simply because I don't want to lose you.

Ayokong mapunta ka sa iba..

Ayokong mawala ka..

Hindi ko kaya.

 I can't lose you.

Huli na nang malaman ko ang lahat. And that time.. you were already falling inlove. Like you, I did try everything too, just to stop you from falling. And I ended up pretending.. after all, that's what you really thought. I love you. Mahal na mahal kita. And I'd do everything to keep you. To never lose you. And one of it.. is my secret. Sorry, but I just am inlove with you that selfishly.

Because that night..

That message..

It wasn't me who texted you..

I didn't text you that stupid hello..

It was him..

It really was my bestfriend.

And now, here I am, standing outside your door. The doorbell rung.. after a not so long, the door opened. It was you. I smiled, and so were you. "Hi?" I uttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
26.9M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...
77.2K 137 49
Enjoy
47.2K 198 8
Dalawang lalaki ang makikipag agawan sa dalagang kanilang inalagaan. Si Arthur, ay ang Ama ni Celia. Minahal at inaruga niya ang dalaga hanggang sa t...