Married To Mafia ( Series One)

By NusratJahan2477

Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face becaus... More

Beginning
chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
CHAPTER-5
Chapter- 6
CHAPTER-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter- 18
CHAPTER- 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
New Book Alert
New Book Alert
Book list
New story
Author note
Special note

chapter 38

11.4K 507 20
By NusratJahan2477

Allah is with the doers of good." -Quran 29:69

Amira Sultan p.o.v

" Ohh look who is here " Zainab's high pitched voice snatched the beaming smile from my face .

" Assalamualaikum " I greeted nevertheless .

" You are back after snatching my groom " she hissed, making my step falter .

" I came to meet about " I tried to ignore her taunt.

" He is not here to get lost " before she could slam the door on my face. Samiya 's happy voice interrupted .

" Amira Baji is that you " she looked startled yet happy .

I couldn't help but push past Zainab and hug Samiya tightly .

" I missed you so much, " I cried .

" I miss you too, " she cried, hugging back .

" Where is Abbu , is he okay ?" I inquired

" Yes, Abbu is absolutely fine. " I heard Zainab's voice from behind .

" In Fact everyone was happy without you, " she added .

Why she is always so bitter towards me I don't understand .

" Appi will you stop, " Samiya yelled angrily .

" Don't you dare talk to me like that " she launched toward Samiya but I came in between .

" Zainab for once will you stop your hatred toward me " I snap .

" I just came to meet abbu , I will go back " I sigh " where is he "

" He is upstairs " I heard Ammi's voice .

Surprisingly there wasn't any hatred toward me like she used to .

" But Ammi -" before Zainab could protest . Ammi allowed me to go upstairs .

As I was ascending upstairs I am pretty sure Zainab was throwing dirty looks all along .

Khalid Mirza p.o.v

" Amira ! Amira ! " I called out no response ..

" Where did she go , I haven't seen her for a while " I mumbled .

My leg automatically walked toward the kitchen , my step halted .

" Can I go to meet Abbu? " her angelic voice rang inside my head .

" Damn " I closed my eyes .

"She is not home " I felt stupid searching for her whole house .

I was about to turn back when I heard Nafisa talking about Amira .

" I am so happy , she went to meet her parents , she was missing her father a lot " I heard her .

My lip twitched thinking about her face beaming with happiness .

" I bet she will come back crying " I heard Mehjabin, the girl who turned out to be Amira college and a friend .

" Why would you say that? " Nafisa said .

"There is no one over there who loves her, " Mehjabin sighs .

All of a sudden , I got curious to know more about Amira.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help them talking about my wife.

Wife ?? Seriously .

" But she always talks about her family and how much they love her, " Nafisa asked .

" Don't you know Amira , she never talks bad about any one let alone her family " there was sadness in her voice .

" You know , I used to be jealous of Amira thinking how amazing her live is because she is always smiling full of positive , its happen only when a person never seen pain in their lives "

I lean a little ..

" But I was so wrong , one day she didn't came to bakery shop it turn into weak and after she came back , she was more paler and thinner than before "

There was pause .

" When I asked her , she said she has fever but , she fainted during serving one of the customer , when I took her to the hospital I got to know , she had bruised all over her body and she hasn't eaten anything in a week "

" What " Nafisa's voice rose .

While I clench my fist .

" When I threatened Amira that I would call the police , she told me everything ..... how her step sister and mother made her love hell , how she has been lock in her basement over a week in the absence of her father "

" Amira had a really difficult and lonely life , she had no one to love her , take care of her "

" Poor Amira..." Nafisa said .

" I feel bad for her, " Nafisa said softly .

" Yeah me too "

I walk back to my room slamming my door shut .

Amira had a really difficult and lonely life , she had no one to love her , take care of her "

her step sister and mother made her love hell , how she has been lock in her basement over a week

I rub my face again and again remembering all the horrible things I said and done to her .

You will be the maid of this house

"you are nobody to me , I am just bearing you because of you good for nothing father who took loan from me and cannot pay me back , I wanted to marry you sister but I am stuck with you , you are irritating , you are not even beautiful , you are narrow minded women , who doesn't even know how to wear clothes and you think I like you .... YOU

" You have a habit going against my words right , so now as a punishment you will stay here for two days without food and water "

" Dammit ! Dammit ! Dammit " I punch the wall again and again feeling overwhelming guilt erupting my chest .

" Really Khalid really " I felt a voice similar to me echoed from behind .

I turn to see myself smiling mockingly .

" Wh- who are you? " I furrowed my eyebrows .

His laugh echoed, terrifying my soul " so you don't recognise me ??? "

" N- no " I shuttered.

" I am you ... Khalid Mirza '' he tilted his head .

" Your subconscious " he whispered in a mocking way .

" Go - go away " I turned away, fearing myself .

" You cannot turn away from the truth " he yelled .

" YOU RUINED HER " I tried to close my ear .

" You made her life miserable '' he laughed .

" You are not less than an animal Khalid Mirza '' he hissed in anger .

" You took away her only chance to be happy with her life partner "

" N- no - no I - I didn't " with a shuttering voice I tried to answer .

" Khalid ???"

I curl up like a ball in the corner, closing my eyes and ear shut .

" Promise me Khalid !"

" You won't let any innocent life ruined "

" You will save them "

" Khalid promise me "

" I - I - I prom- missed I - I promised " I started nodding my head at my sister's words .

" Liar !" My head snapped at Amira .

" Amira " I cried with happiness but there was immense hatred in her eyes .

" You don't deserve to love Khalid Mirza, " she spat .

" THAT WHY YOUR OWN MOTHER DOESN'T LOVE YOU " she shouted at the top of her lungs .

" Khalid " my head snapped at my crying sister.

" Why did you break your promise? " she cried .

I started shaking terribly " no- no I - api no - I " suddenly I was out of breath.

" Khalid, are you okay? " Suddenly my eyes adjusted to Amira's worried face . She cupped my face, making me feel secure .

" I didn't break - api cryi..m ... " suddenly my eyelids started getting heavy .

The only voice I heard... Amira's voice .

_____________________________________

How was the chapter did you guys like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.4K 39
Prologue- In a dimly-lit forest, a young girl was running away from someone. When suddenly, a man seized a fistful of her hair from behind. "Aahh...
941K 60.6K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...
24.6K 2.8K 67
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
50.4K 3.6K 20
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...