UNFIT

By sneharohit18

π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ "It was all chaos and then I hold your hand!" We know each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter |1|
Bonus Chapter |2|
A VIRUSHKA FANFICTION.

Chapter 27

1.6K 104 33
By sneharohit18

Fiance & Fiancée!

"It's been a long day!!" Ritika exclaimed as she seated in car along with Rohit, Anushka, MS and Sakshi. Whole team reached dehli and Virat came to pick up them.

"The day isn't over yet!" Rohit reminded her.

"Yeah, There is shagun at night." Virat said to them.

"Ahh! We came straight from shoot you know" Ritika said.

"Veer, these two couples are staying at my place. While other boys are staying at yours." Anushka said.

"Bhai don't leave me with those mindless people. They won't stop to goofing around. And they will irritate me" Virat said.

"Jese bhi hai Unke sath hai rehna padega" MS said. Virat made puppy eyes.

"This puppy eyes won't work on Mahi now. Anushka convinced him back then in Mumbai" Sakshi said.

"How will I manage them all!! They are bunch of kids!!" Virat complained.

"Call me." MS said.

"Chalo kuch to mere liye kiya" Virat said. Everyone laughed.

"Be ready for shagun. Ohk?" Virat said to Anushka. She nodded.

At Virat's place...for shagun.

Saroj Aunty performed all the rituals of Shagun to Anushka and Virat. In that ritual Groom's side give clothes and things to girl and the same is the case with bride's side.

After that elders were sitting in drawing room while Team was in Virat's garden. Gathered around bonfire. They were talking about random stuff. While MS, Virat and Ro were on call with BCCI. Soon they cut the call and join the team again.

"Anything serious?" Asked Ajinkya.

"Nothing just about our West Indies tour. We are leaving day after engagement." MS informed them.

"Hope you all have your essential things as we are flying from dehli" Virat said to them. Everyone nodded. Anushka was looking little low by hearing the news. After They will go to West Indies. She will leave all alone and what irritates her more is that she have holidays for month.

"What will you do here after we go?" Sakshi asked to Anushka.

"Don't know I will be bored" Anushka said, sadly.

"Anu join us naa. It will fun yaar. Even you have holidays" Her always excited friend Ritika said. It brought big smile on Virat face. He wanted ask this Anushka from while and now Ritika said this. He was hoping that Anushka didn't denied this.

"No yaar, how can I come?" Anushka said.

"Oh Come on. You came to New Zealand too, didn't you?" Hardik said.

"Ha but at that Veer needed me that's why came" Anushka cleared.

"Who knows maybe your Veer, need you in this tour also" MS said, something was hidden in those words but no body catched it.

"Why will he need me bhai?" Anushka said.

"Doesn't he needs you always?" Rohit winked at Virat who smiled him. After all his bestfriend was right. He needs Anushka always. Whether it's highs or lows.

"Come na Anu yaar" Ritika said and with puppy eyes.

"Chal na Anu" Virat said. His words made Anushka's heart melt. She decided to join them on tour.

"Ohk, I will join you guys on tour" Anushka said.

"Deka Virat ne aek baar kaha phir bhi maan gai" Hardik said.

"Why don't she? After all She is his soon to be Fianceè." Rohit teased her.

"Ro, You started teasing. Your sister?" Anushka asked, innocently.

"Sorry" Rohit said in childish voice.

"Anushka Rohit let's go it already late. We should leave now" Anushka's father came out and said.
Everyone nodded at him. Rohit & MS along with there wives stood up while others boys were staying at Virat's home. Virat came to car with Anushka while everyone seated Anushka was the only one outside the car.

"Thank you" Virat said with smile lying on his face.

"For what?" She asked. Looking at his heavenly smile. He was so adorable.

"For coming to west Indies. Even I wanted to you ask you same but didn't get the time. I am glad that Rits asked you." He said, he really wanted to engulf her in tight hug. But he didn't. Anushka just delivered smile to him and said.

"See you tomorrow!" She said.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Virat whispered underneath his breath.

"Didn't you just say something?" Anushka asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing see you tomorrow!!" Virat said. Virat opened door for her to seat in. Anushka seated and gave warm smile to Virat. They left.

Virat waved bye to them. He wanted to tell a lot of things but didn't.

"You should have told her, what you said underneath!! Let your feelings convey to her" Bhawna said, behind his back. He turned around and smiled.

"It's not that easy Di" Virat said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Whenever I tried things became really awkward between us" Virat said.
"Every love story is not same. And here is not even a love story. It's one sided love."

"But when will she know about your feelings!!" She said.

"She knows everything!! You know she can read my mind" Virat said, smiling.

"You both!!" She said and pinched his cheeks.
"But mark my words you both will make amazing love story!!"

"Let's see" Virat said.

"Anu...Are you ready?" Ritika came to Anushka's room for checking if she was ready or not. But as soon as looked into the mirror and saw Anushka she was amazed.

"H-E-A-V-E-N!!" Ritika said and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Rits" Anushka said.

"Rits Anu is ready?" Rohit came in and just looked at Anushka. "My sister is looking like an angel. My jiju is going to have hard time in engagement"

Anushka blushed at his words and stand up from her seat. Rohit and Ritika gave side hugged to her.

"We should go now. We are already running late. And everyone has left for Virat's place" Ritika said

At that time Rohit's phone rang.

"See my jiju is calling" Rohit said and saw them his phone.

"Don't call him 'jiju' it sounds weird and he doesn't like it." Anushka said.

"That's why I call him" Rohit smirked, picked up the call and put on loud speaker.

"Ro Where are you three?" Virat asked.

"At Anu's place" Rohit said casually.

"What? Are still there? Ahh I should have came there to pick up you. You are always late." Virat said, in annoyance.

"Haa tu bhi late hota hai ha?" Rohit said, defended himself.

"I am always at time" Virat said.

"Remember, our last practice sessions you were late" Rohit said.

"Stop it you both" Ritika stopped their comments.
"Vee, We are coming in just half an hour" She added.

"Please hurry up, I can't wait to see her" Virat said in excitement. Rohit said Ritika looked at Anushka who was blushing. They gave smirk to Anushka.

"Cheeku for your kind information you are on speaker and Anu heard you" Rohit said, laughing.

"Oh shit!! Why didn't tell me before Ro..." Virat said and cut the call.

"He is cute" Ritika said.

They reached Virat's place. Anushka got out from the car. Ritika and Rohit were collecting gifts from car so they said to her to go. They would join them soon. Anushka nodded and entered in Virat house and started walking to garden area where engagement was going to happen.

The entrance of garden was decorated so beautifully but there was nobody to be seen.

But she started walking. A soft song was playing in background.

Ek din aap yu hamako mil jaaege

Phul hi phul raaho me khil jaaege

Maine sochaa na thaa

Ek din aap yu hamako mil jaaege

Phul hi phul raaho me khil jaaege

Maine sochaa na thaa...

She saw Virat at the garden. She walked towards him.

Ek din aap yu hamako mil jaaege

Phul hi phul raaho me khil jaaege

Maine sochaa na thaa

Ek din zindagi itani hogi hasi

Jhumegaa aasamaa gaaegi ye zami

Ek din zindagi itani hogi hasi

Jhumegaa aasamaa gaaegi ye zami

Maine sochaa na thaa...

Virat felt this lyrics. Everything was really beautiful with her.
She came and stand against him. He extended his hand while she took gently.

Dil ki daali me kaliyaa khilane lagi

Jab nigaahe nigaaho se milane lagi

Ek din is tarah hosh kho jaaege

Paas aaege madahosh ho jaaege

Maine sochaa na thaa....

Anushka wrapped her hand around his arms. Virat looked at her. Their gaze met. Virat looked at her peaceful eyes. They were telling a lot of things. Her smoking dark brown eyes was so beautiful. Not only her eyes, her straight hair was tied up in bun and there was 2 rose at her bun. She was looking breathtaking in red velvet saree. He just can't stop staring at her.

"Sorry but you look so beautiful. It's very difficult for my eyes to not see you!!" Virat whispered in her eyes. She smiled at him looking down.

"You don't look bad either" Anushka complimented him.
They looked eachother for long.

"Hey Romeo and Juliet!!! We are also here!!" Rohit said behind his back. They trun around and saw all their family members and team there.

"Ro don't tease me!" Anushka said.

"No, I will tease more sister" Rohit said.

"Mahi bhai" Anushka said with puppy eyes.

"He and Ritsy are retiring from this tag now. So he will give to you both" Mahi bhai said and look at Rohit and continue. "But Rohit this Romeo and Juliet name suit more to you both" Mahi bhai always six at last so he did and teased Rohit. Everyone laughed.

"Let's start the ritual" Saroj aunty said.

Everything was so beautiful.
"Anushka, You are best event Manager but this time your Veer planned everything. And I must tell you. He did everything so beautifully." Chetna said.

Anushka and Virat took seat with each other. Pandit ji started ritual.

"In engagement, bride and don't exchange only rings but also they promise each other so before you wear this rings. Give each other promise" Pandit ji said while Virat and Anushka nodded.

Bhawna came with their rings.

And gave Anushka's ring to Virat.

(Anushka's ring)

"I promise you. For now onwards, I consider you as my partner. You will be my partner in every situation whether it is good or bad.
I will understand you as your friend.
I will respect you as you are.
I will be by your side like your shadow, I will never leave you no matter what.
I will protect you from every evil eyes.
I love you to the square of infinity." Virat made his promise. Virat slip ring on her finger.
(Virat's ring)

"I promise you, from now onwards, I consider you as my partner. You will be my partner in every situation.
I will support you in every decision, and if anytime you will lost your path. I will guide you to right path.
You will always find me by your side as your strength. I will take care of your more than myself." Anushka said and slip ring on his finger. There was lots of gratitude in their heart. Anushka knew she didn't love him but she also knew that there no other boy in this whole who would love her like Virat does. She can trust him with whole heart. And Virat is her Man!

Virat hugged her with all his happiness. He couldn't be more grateful.

After some time.....

"Anu are you ok if I made our relationship official?" Virat asked her.
Anushka nodded at him.

"Yes. Sooner or later people will know. So it's better to announce" Anushka said.

Virat took his Instagram and posted a picture.

@virat.kohli
Form my classmate, to my bestfriend...
Form  chatter box, to became my listener...
From Anushka, to Anu...

And now from bestfriend, To my fiancèe and soon to be Mr.Kohli...

We have came long way!!

Author's Note.

Here is update. Oh gosh it took me so long to write this one.
I hope I have satisfied your expectations.

And another thing is that I won't able to update continuously. As I am having my university exam next month so it's difficult. I have to focus on my studies. But I will try update once in a week!!
Sorry for spelling or grammatical mistakes. I'll edit after some time.

Live♾
Love🤍
Laugh🦋

Sneha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.5K 36
Virat Kohli- the star cricketer Anushka Sharma- the talented actress Met at a shampoo commerical, became friends and ended up being the most celebrat...
9.9K 679 24
Neha Varma is an orthopaedic, a doctor for bones. She has done specialization in it and is a gold medalist. Neha works at one of the finest hospitals...
16.5K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
53.5K 2.6K 60
its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which we admire in small videos....so jump int...